[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>canada invents the world's first quantum computer apologize
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5
File: canadadwave.png (268 KB, 1196x835) Image search: [Google]
canadadwave.png
268 KB, 1196x835
>canada invents the world's first quantum computer

apologize /pol/
>>
>>75592430
>Meanwhile ignores Aid offers from Russia the USA and numerous other countries but decides to take BBC from South Africa.

Youve made one of your many wrongs dissapear but your far from out of the fire.
>>
File: 1463702081972.png (230 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1463702081972.png
230 KB, 640x360
>>75592430

When you niggers stop shitting up /pol/, you'll get my apology

Until then, piss off leaf
>>
>>75592430

>first

You do realize that quantum computation has been implement on CPUs and GPUs since like 15 years ago right? Stop buzzwording retard.
>>
>>75592430

I'll bet you 100 Euros (or 4 million Canadian dollars) that there isn't a single Canadian in that company, aside from maybe some financial managers or such.
>>
>>75592430
>Silicon Valley

Canadians couldn't find anyone in their own country smart enough to build it?
>>
Mariana's Web here we come
>>
File: leaf eliminator.jpg (139 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
leaf eliminator.jpg
139 KB, 600x400
>>75592430
>apologize
kek
>>
>explains why your "it's 2016" leader knew the answer to the quantum computing question
>>
>>75592430
Come on, cuck. Everyone knows that D-Wave isn't a real quantum computer
>>
That's neat.

What does it use for a cooling system, an open window?
>>
>>75592784
Seconded
>>
>"apologize"
I don't partake in this canadian tradition
>>
>>75592926
I'll take that bet, too bad no serb has 100 euros at one time.
>>
>>75592430
1000x the size

who cares?

nobody is gonna buy it unless its small enough to fit under their desk
>>
>>75592430
>a million
well if you have enough bits, sure
>>
>>75593234
redpill me on Mariana's Web
>>
>>75593374
>Calls people cuck

I'm really getting tired of leaf shit posts real quick this summer. I don't care if you came here from /b/. Idc if you came here from reddit. You are literally all at the level of some 12 year old. It's like the autistic room at some middle school emptied into a room of college kids - everyone running around like retards, thinking they're SO funny and clever but really just coming off as retards. You aren't smart. Your country is a second-world disgrace. Kill yourself
>>
>>75593859
fagit
>>
File: hm.jpg (7 KB, 180x180) Image search: [Google]
hm.jpg
7 KB, 180x180
>>75593486

There's a pretty high chance my purchasing power is a fair bit higher than yours, leaf, specially if you live in some overpriced shithole city like Toronto.
>>
File: remove leaf.png (354 KB, 525x349) Image search: [Google]
remove leaf.png
354 KB, 525x349
>>75592430
>quantum computer
>won't legally be allowed to calculate race crime statistics due to "hate" speech laws
>canada
>>
>>75594393
you guys better be nice or we will keep the quantum internet to ourselves
>>
>>75592784

This tbqh famalam
>>
>>75595193
Quantum internet that loads Huffpost or other liberal trash instantly. After Canada gets its firewall then Canadian internet will be worth less than PRC internet.
>>
>>75592430
You are a fucking nerd,

IBM already has one for a month that the public has been able to use.

Fuck off leaf.
>>
>>75592430
"Their claimed speedup over classical algorithms appears to be based on a misunderstanding of a paper my colleagues van Dam, Mosca and I wrote on "The power of adiabatic quantum computing." That speed up unfortunately does not hold in the setting at hand, and therefore D-Wave's "quantum computer" even if it turns out to be a true quantum computer, and even if it can be scaled to thousands of qubits, would likely not be more powerful than a cell phone."
>>
Is that the one Trudeau built?
>>
Can it crack rsa?
>>
>>75592430
>Google and NASA parks their supercomputer in Leafland
>Leafs think they invented it
>>
>>75592430
Can it run Crysis? If so then I'll apologize
>>
A Fucking Quantum Leaf
>>
>>75592430
What the fuck do they need for?
>>
>>75596050
>exde
XD
Finally
>>
>>75592430
Without the benefit of an advanced Physics degree, we’ll have to take Google’s word for the fact that D-Wave’s computer solved problems “designed to demonstrate that quantum annealing can offer runtime advantages for hard optimization problems characterized by rugged energy landscapes” to the tune of “108 times faster than simulated annealing running on a single core”, or the next fastest supercomputer Google had been using as a competing benchmark.

>We'll have to take google's word

SuperPi bench or gtfo.
>>
>>75592430
Find an application, a useful application then it is worth talking about. Until then we have immigrants we don't need and our proprty is being bought up from overseas and a PM that doesn't give a fuck about the people that were born here. At this point I'd be happy if we just got the old flag back.
>>
>>75596050
Abdul's welfare amount optimization algorithms
>>
>>75595901
>>Google and NASA parks their supercomputer in Leafland
Did you even read the pic?
>>
>>75592430
would look a bit silly in the corner of my room desu, bet it can't run GTA V on full settings still
>>
>>75592430
>claimed something that's been done 10 years ago

Typical cuck country
>>
>>75592430
>team of Google and NASA engineers
Can Canada do anything by itself?
>>
I don't understand what does that have anything to do with canada?
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.