[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coalburner Who Got Harambe Killed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 6666633393167107755[1].png (641 KB, 850x935) Image search: [Google]
6666633393167107755[1].png
641 KB, 850x935
https://www.everipedia.com/michelle-gregg/

Here is the useless nigger lover who got an endangered animal killed.
>>
Don't think that's her desu. She had the voice of a black woman.
>>
File: fuck.gif (1 MB, 400x316) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
1 MB, 400x316
>>75592496
It was her. A white women adopted a black child.

I bet $1000 she regrets adopting that kid since this incident took place.
>>
Hey rebbit don't you remember the last time you tried this? Reminder: it was wrong. And it's wrong again. Give it a rest.
Also you have to go back. Back to rebbit. Bye.
>>
>>75592416
I knew even before the video came out it had to have been a little nigroid.

Two apes were I'm that video, the more civilized one died.
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 383x488) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 383x488
>>75592631
THIS IS NOW A WHY THE FUCK DO WOMEN ADOPT CHILDREN THREAD

LITERALLY THE ONE THING WOMEN CAN DO BETTER THAN MEN, THE ONE FUCKING THING. AND YET THEY ADOPT! ADOPT!
>>
Good.

Let it burn. More please
>>
>>75592966
Why do women adopt nigger babies? Why don't they adopt white or Hispanic babies? Also why dont the women up and marry a single father?
>>
File: image.jpg (448 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
448 KB, 900x600
>>75593168
WHY DO THEY ADOPT AT ALL?

I might adopt if I had 10+ of my own children and I had tons and tons of money and if the kid was a long time friend's who died or something like that.

But otherwise no way, and even then I'd have to think about it.

So why do women do it. They have the ability to ACTUALLY HAVE CHILDREN and yet they adopt!
>>
Kid was adopted?
>>
she has 3 little nigglets. they are at least brown, if not full nigger. either way, wheres the nigger dad? fuck this mud shark nigger lover, i hope they prosecute this whore for willful negligence leading to a death.
>>
>>75593520
Virtue signalling
>>
The mom's voice on the video sure had a certain negroid quality to it though
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.