[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
this got me angry, /pol/ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51
File: Untitled.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
this got me angry, /pol/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCB1t28nDU
>22 year old black single mother who works at mcdonalds
>on SNAP and you can see her choose shitty food, juice and soda and one shot where the kid has gummy bears
>on housing assistance
>on medicaid
>iphone, jewelry, new clothes
clearly incapable of properly managing her money, as far as I know only works at McDonald's and it doesn't appear she's going to school so she has some free time at home while she's watching her son to either learn new schools or apply to other jobs. Even if she doesn't have a computer to do it, she's fully capable of it on her iphone.

Can't believe this is how they try to sell to people that this is the type of person that needs more assistance when what she needs is a budget and drive. seems she's pretty content sucking on the welfare teat at her shitty mcdick's job
>>
>>75592175
I can't even move out of my parents house but she has a house. WTF??
>>
>>75592175
>Don't bother finishing school
>Stupid enough to get pregnant
>Not homeless and starving

She should be overjoyed at her privilege.
>>
>>75592339
mo money fo dem programs
>>
>can't survive on $216 in food stamps a month
The fuck? I can go on <$150 and that's if i splurge
>>
>>75592869
I'm certain the woman doesn't know how to prepare a meal, which is why she buys frozen junk to begin with
>>
>>75592869
i can make a chili that lasts a week buying ingredients for <$20
>>
File: 1447636996594.jpg (38 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
1447636996594.jpg
38 KB, 540x540
>>75592175
>clearly incapable of properly managing her money

Stop pretending it isn't a choice
>>
>>75592869
And that's in canadian dollars, correct?
>>
>>75592339
Ikr, this bitch has it better than most people I know her age.
>>
>>75592175
I don't know why you guys hate this person so much. That looks like a pretty tough life tbqh. Does she pick shitty pre-made food and happens to have a smart phone. yeah
But at 7.50$/hr with a kid and rent due there is no way to save money and as she said one small slip and shes on the street, in a shelter or going into debt to afford that months rent.
Its a fucked up way of life that too many Americans black or white are living

>>75592519
>Don't bother finishing school
I didn't catch that. She didn't finish high school. Where did it say that?

We do need to show this to anyone who is pregnant and broke though. This could have been easily avoided with ~$200 and an abortion.
>>
>>75592175
Look, I don't give a fuck about some dumb sheboon who clearly doesn't care about her life. She's didn't go to college obviously, probably didn't even finish high school, she got pregnant and the dad left (no surprise there), and she clearly doesn't care about her appearance because she's fucking fat. She deserves to be working at McDonald's with a shitty minimum wage. That's her own damn fault. She's a fucking dumb nigger. Honestly the people who filmed this wasted their time and money because you can go down to east DC and see the same shit. I just don't feel bad one bit. She did it to herself.
>>
>>75594467
>the dad left
Even better: he's incarcerated.
>>
>>75592175
Black females are always single moms
>>
>>75594422
I simply assumed she didn't finish high school. Someone with a high school certificate would be able to do better than mickey D's.

That and the graduation rate for blacks is 69%
>>
>>75594422
Working sucks. Saving money is hard. Life is tough but there are ways she can pull herself out and improve her life and from what we saw it looks like she doesn't. Maybe she's too stupid to, but that doesn't mean she should be enabled. If she's too lazy to, it's worse then.

Also, just because she's late on rent doesn't mean she'll be instantly evicted.
>>
>>75592175
Bitch if you were worth more than 7.5$ a hour you would find a job that pays more.

Mcdonalds actually would operate at a net loss of ~5bilion if not the franchise sales.
Raising the wage from 7.5$ to 15$ would make them bust , but i guess Shaquisha needs that newer iphone
http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/63908/000006390815000016/mcd-12312014x10k.htm
>>
Biggest problem here is that she's a single mother. Examples need to be made of some of these women, that if they decide to have babies with Jamal that her life is fucked.

These bitches need to learn to behave themselves. They need to learn to pick good, hard-working, honest men and be punished by nature for fucking the opposite.

Having kids isn't some entitlement, but so many of these stupid, poor women think it is. And it pretty much is when everyone feels sorry for them and throws welfare at them just because they got too horny one night and wanted to fuck a straight up retarded nigger.
>>
>>75594619
Kek, yeah I decided to watch the rest. She also said she won't buy fruits or vegetables because she's not sure if they'd be eaten. She keeps unperishable foods. Now I see why she's a disgusting fat fuck.
>>
I have no idea how the fuck people can afford kids anymore, yet these sub-human baby factories with no high school diploma manage to do it by gobbling up my tax dollars

There's really no incentive to be responsible anymore
>>
File: images__22_.jpg (17 KB, 438x336) Image search: [Google]
images__22_.jpg
17 KB, 438x336
>>75595214
Holy shit her last name is COTTON. I just read the description. Hahahaha
>>
>>75593032
>I'm certain the woman doesn't know how to prepare a meal, which is why she buys frozen junk to begin with
Isn't it cheaper to buy half-prepeared stuff? I only cook for myself because it's better for health.
>>
>>75592175
>$240 every 2 weeks
>$7.50 an hour
>works 16 hours a week

Good lord does she expect everything to simply be given to her?
>>
>0:35
>She makes about $6500 a year
>2:15
>She spends over $7000 a year on child care.

Explain this shit.
>>
>>75594956
As someone who has graduated high school and is 2 years into a college degree.
I can tell you from experience getting a job with just a High school diploma is not easy

>>75595035
>but there are ways she can pull herself out and improve her life
Again we are making large assumptions. Someone living paycheck to paycheck and on government subsidies, isn't going to be going back to college any time soon and at her level getting a better job is next to impossible.

I know you guys are angry, but show some humanity
>>
>>75596121
Fuck off I got a min wage job and I never went to college. She's just an idiot who doesn't know the word condom. Stop defending her like it's not her fault. Regardless of skin color she should be smart enough to know that having sex will lead to having a child and she's an idiot for keeping it. She fucked up her own life and now she wants help.
>>
File: dat shade doe.jpg (30 KB, 400x211) Image search: [Google]
dat shade doe.jpg
30 KB, 400x211
>>75593178
this

Instead of giving these savages money, buy them a cookbook and force them into a financial planning/parenting course.

I fucking hate people
>>
>>75596093
She spends money the government gives her on that. She most likely gets WIC, SNAP, daycare assitance, and other stuff.
>>
>>75595724
nope. It's way cheaper to buy your own ingredients and cook enough food for several days
>>
>>75596293
I'm not being mean when I ask this. Why don't you go to college? It would benefit you. You seem to have a lot of time on your hands.
>>
>>75592175
>has own place
>buy expensive pre made lasagnas
>soft drinks
>obese

>LIFE SO HARD ON MINIMU WAGE NEED MO MONEY
>>
>>75592175
She earns 7.50 an hour but just 240 every two weeks? She only works like 3-4 hours a day?
>>
>>75596644
The other 4 hours per day she works at getting more benefits
>>
>>75596609
I'm teaching myself instead.
>>
>>75596027
That could be because McDonald's is only giving her 16 hours.
I worked retail during last season and they get pretty stingy with the hours. Some times only giving me 8 hours for the whole week, then telling me to clock out early. Yet they wanted full time availability. Hell most places want full time availability now.
>>
>>75596550
I was always told by my babushka that fast food is cheap shit for homeless and to cook my own meals. Babushka tricked me.
>>
>>75596839
Let me guess your from the south
>>
>>75596545
Right, but the cost of childcare is only necessary because she works. We would be saving money if she just stayed at home. It's not like this job is going to be a stepping stone for a better one.
>>
>>75595724
if she's buying frozen food meal by meal to feed her, her kid and her sister, probably not, no. But on top of that she's buying shit like juice, soda and gummy bears
>>75596121
Who even said college? She could learn skills that could make her more desirable to a better job, or at least a full time job. Plenty of free resources online where she could learn nearly anything she would want to.

Or resources where she could budget. From what we saw, she has no aspirations. Likely no plan for the future even when her kid's grown. Maybe she does, but I really doubt it. Her giving up affects us. My humanity stops where people don't want even want to help themselves but continue to be a drain on others.
>>
File: 1463505302447.jpg (14 KB, 238x192) Image search: [Google]
1463505302447.jpg
14 KB, 238x192
>>75592175
I will never understand a place in which the poor people are obese.
>>
I'm a worthless sack of shit living on minimum wage but I'm not stupid enough to push out 3 kids I can't afford and wonder why I struggle.
>>
>>75592175
>Iphone
>You are now wealthier than 1/3 of the planet

Clapping.jpg
>>
>>75596919
North. Why spend that much money when everything is in the internet for free??
>>
>>75596894
ты чe? """"eдa"""" в мaкдaкe или в KFC нaмнoгo дopoжe и хyжe eды кoтopyю caм гoтoвишь. Oнa пpaвa былa.
>>
>>75597089
нy пpaвa в cмыcлe этo eдa для быдлa. "cheap" в cмыcлe нeкaчecтвeннaя.
>>
>>75592175
wtf her have better house than me, and i make equivalent of 20$ in BRL currency.

Why she only purchase shitty food, and who pays for that fucking giant house

And why she is so obese if she is poor
>>
File: images.jpg (4 KB, 115x90) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4 KB, 115x90
>>75592175
>His dad is incarcerated

My sides
>>
>>75595255
it said on video the dad is jailed. No wonder
>>
>>75597073
Not everything is correct on the Internet. You could use the Internet for online classes. I know you don't want to spend money, but you should try that.
>>
>>75592175
send niggers back to african jungles
>>
>>75596093
It's a similar situation in Australia. Childcare is so insanely expensive here because childcare companies know that families receive such huge handouts to pay for it.

Once again, if the free market was just allowed to do its job then the price would plummet once people no longer had the allowance to afford it. The allowances remain - the prices remain huge.
>>
>>75597183
The rent payment is split between her, her sister and the government.
>>
File: 1446614713601.jpg (184 KB, 700x1440) Image search: [Google]
1446614713601.jpg
184 KB, 700x1440
>>75596946
>She could learn skills that could make her more desirable to a better job, or at least a full time job
I seriously want to hear what things you can learn online that an employer is willing to hire you for and actually pay you to do.
>>75597073
>>75596946
I am genuinely curious what you guys can be self teaching, that will lead to a better job.
Something that you can put on a resume and an employer will actually hire you for.
>>
File: 1464597207630.jpg (21 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1464597207630.jpg
21 KB, 960x540
>>75592175
>Look at comments
>All women defending this woman's life choices and saying something should be done
And this is why we will never live in a truly free society. There will always be welfare, there will always be government, there will always be tyranny. Why? Because there will always be women.
>>
>free food
>free housing
>free healthcare
>I clearly can't live
t. nigger
>>
>>75597354
I'm good thanks, you honestly think an acidemia teacher is 100% correct? The same people who spew leftist dogma on their students have any unbiased opinion on which they teach? I rather take my chances with google than a 50 year old hag who's living on tenured.
>>
>>75597382
Why fuck she doesnt rent a smaller cheaper place
>>
>>75597452
Computer programming/ web designs. Hell you can self teach yourself anything than go for the degree and breeze on through the courses.
>>
>>75597452
Excel. Become a mother fucking excel wizard. Learn how to make macros and stylize tables.
>>
>>75597381
>>75597381
in my home counry, where min wage is about 5$ an hour, to give birth in a hospital costs about 200 dollars.

in america, where min wage is about 8, it costs 20,000 WITH insurance.

wew lad. we deserve what we get if we're THIS stupid and cant do basic research.

people in my home country are fucking HAPPY with out low wages because everything costs less, and because we don't have niggers, we don't really need higher purchasing power to buy expensive houses/education to avoid getting shot and killed

high american purchasing power is an illusion no maericans even LEAVE america, so what's the point of a powerful dollar?
>>
>>75597452
You can learn mechanics, electronics, basic computer stuff, basic technical skills.

I learned a lot of things over the internet, and you end up using a thing or two over the days.

The problem the bitch have a so narrow vision she will probably use the internet only for kikebook and to check the welfare payment
>>
>>75592175
>I should be able to rely on you
That's not how this works.
>>
>>75597452
Languages, coding, software tutorials like photoshop or Excel. She could also learn about the company she's interviewing for and actually impress potential employers because she already has the advantage of being a minority woman.

I've had my employers hire me straight up on the basis that I speak other languages, and these were not jobs that required a degree.
>>
>>75597062
She isn't poor. She's only working a shitty job so she can qualify for entitlements, so she can be lazy and get all of her wants while her kid ain't got jack fucking shit.
>>
>>75598026
Yep you nailed it. She actually dont want to work harder or try to find a second job.

She just want more benefits.
>>
>>75592869
look how fat this sheboon is
>>
>>75595035
No you'll just get charged $100 in late fees, and then when you fail to pay those late fees on time more fees
>>
>>75597062
>eat fast food
>have no muscle tone
>get more fat
>>
>>75597885
Speaking of the costs of having a child I have a fun story for you.

>Aboriginal woman from remote community is pregnant
>Goes into labour prematurely - probably because of terrible living conditions
>Is flown to Darwin to have baby
>Total cost of delivering the child and keeping it alive is $600,000
>Woman goes back to the community the day after giving birth
>Leaves child behind

The Australian government will NEVER tell the Australian people how much we spend on Aboriginal welfare because there'd be riots.
>>
>>75598026
she makes nearly as much in benefits as I do working full time for a year. lol.

one ofm y friends got 2k dollars this year in financial aid. his college costs about 500, so he spent the extra money on his car.

fuck this country. you guys really need to kill your niggers
>>
>>75598106
and once again
mo money fo dem programs. I don't know how anyone can feel sympathy watching a woman coast through life and setting this example for her son
>>75598171
or if there's an actual issue she should be able to talk to her landlord and her sister to sort something out. There are times my family have been late on rent for reasons out of our control. They waived the late fees and we were able to pay later without a problem. There might not always be an option, but chances are she's got options.
>>
File: 1410911800183.gif (2 MB, 256x197) Image search: [Google]
1410911800183.gif
2 MB, 256x197
>>75592175
>about 10 second in
>"I make $230 to $240 every 2 weeks
>at $7.50 an hour
>whip out the handy dandy calculator
30 hours.
30 hours
EVERY
TWO
WEEKS
15 HOURS A WEEK
AND THIS CUNT IS COMPLAINING ABOUT NOT HAVING MONEY
>>
>>75598401
Its like they dont have any reasoning or intelectual capacity beyond simple physiological needs.

Its like they are big children without any capability
>>
>>75592339
She has section 8 housing bennies.
>>
>>75598448
Wait fuck, I hadn't even thought about that.
Jesus fucking christ.

That said, I had a burger king job at one point, and I would routinely be given 9 hour work weeks, it was ridiculous
>>
>>75592175
Only anger is waste of money, but I'm all for them feeding themselves the worst things they can for a shorter life.
>>
>>75594422
This woman gets to enjoy decreased quality of life for bearing a fuck trophy. No reason why I should care or desire to be taxed more for it.
>>
>>75598214
interdasting

realistically there ned to be reprisals. people in germany, there is an article in english in der spiegel, are beginning to talk about killing/punishing the media that has been complicit in lying to the people about arab murder/rape.

because if there is no reprisal for crime, there is an incentive to lie.

this needs to occur full scale to chance society. you're gonna be looking at killing anyone who voted left in the last 6 years or so.

>Abbo
it might have been premature, but also might not have.

records of over 140k births, sorted for health, have shown that blacks gestate on average 2 weeks fewer than whites, and asians about half a week longer. just to note, chimpanzees gestate a fetus for about 8 months, which would make niggers equidistant from humans and chimps.

also, black birth canals are narrower, and black brains are smaller by the SAME measure. asians slightly wider, etc.

black females reach menses about 3 years before white girls. black males get their first testosterone spike about 3 years earlier as well.
>>
>>75598513
It's like they are niggers or something.
>>
>>75597861
>>75597848
While a nice little skill to have, no one is going to hire a self taught programmer unless they are a prodigy at what they do with previous experience.
I personally know Microsoft office/excel and still got turned down for a data entry job which was basically typing numbers into a computer.

>>75597994
>interviewing for and actually impress potential employers
I've tried this and it never works. Spouting off factoids about when a company was founded and who the CEO is, rarely works.

I am not even talking about the OP anymore. You guys are trying to make it sound like you can get a job without a degree or nepotism. And it is simply not true.
>>
Honestly, I'm pretty fucking happy I live in NH, the third whitest state in the US. If I ever have to be around these types of people, I'd go Elliot Rodger on every nig within a 1 mile radius. It would be like the Holocaust, except it would actually happen, and there would more black people killed.
>>
File: 1462566737992.png (89 KB, 353x332) Image search: [Google]
1462566737992.png
89 KB, 353x332
>>75592175
Let's count everything
>earings
>iphone at 0:12
>gold bracelet 0:14
>is employed but working 20 hours a week (???????????)
>last-name cotton L O L
>doesn't want to give son up (????)
>on SNAP benefits
>buys expensive shitty microwaveable stuff
>buys soda and sugary juice (2:08)
>buys kid candy 2:18
>has tattoo 3:25
>straightens hair daily
>refridgerator 4:27 -- sugary cereal, mcdonalds, bottled water (???) , expensive junk food

niggerbitch should be living in an inexpensive apartment or shelter, fucking shit... why the fuck is she alive?
>look through her facebook
>went to college for two years, didn't finish,
>wasted 24k each year for two years, totalling 48k, same price at community college would be 6k
>has EKG certification (???)

There are three things we can do. We can say "you are too stupid to know what is good for you, so we're going to tell you where to work and what to do and what to buy". This, of course, is slavery. We can allow her to make her own decisions, and pretend she has a faculty of rationality, and let her make her own mistakes. Or we can let her waste all of her fucking money on stupid shit, make the government pay tens of thousands of dollars for her stupidity every year, and then hold a pity party because "uh omfg totally not my faulty guys"

Holy nigger fuck
>>
>>75593461
Yes, and converting her welfare food money from USD to leafbucks and its $280 per month just for food.
>>
>>75598917
Not with that attitude.
>>
>>75598917
it's possible but very difficult

you might have to send out 100 resumes/cold calls/show up at the offices for a single interview

one of my friends recently got a very good job from #80 of his cold show ups.

as you suspect it's mostly connections, because 90% of jobs are filled internally because the interview process leads to the potential for an employer to get sued for racism, since niggers can have the same paper qualifications as a white/asian. if they simply don't interview it's the only way they can avoid niggers which can satisfy the DoJ
>>
File: 1409979212980.jpg (37 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1409979212980.jpg
37 KB, 400x300
>>75598648
>B-BUT SUH I'S DA BIG BAD BAWSMAN THAT'S ONLY GIBIN ME 15 HOURS A WEEK
>SO IMA FAWCE HEEM TA GIB ME $15 AN HOUR
>SURELY THESE THINGS AREN'T CONNECTED
>>
>>75598940
EKG is electrocardiograph. She was probably training to be a nurse or nurse's assistant, and got qualified to run a basic medical test. It makes me a little more sympathetic because it means at one point she was trying.
>>
>>75592175
>Sofia Cotton
>Cotton
>>
>>75599393
Well you see, when I was getting shit hours, I asked about it.
When I was told there was nothing to be done, I found a new job.
She seems to be trying the method where she complains about having to depend on the government for money while also demanding the government force her employer to give her more money.
>>
>>75598940
dont forget, watch again she said the nigglet son father is jailed
>>
>>75598917
>well I knew x but didn't get y
>I tried a but didn't get b
but I knew r and got s.

anecdotal evidence isn't meaningful here. there are people who do get jobs because they learn something that can potentially make them more desirable, and there are those who don't. but if you have the time why wouldn't you seek to improve yourself against the competition? what can hurt about using that time to better yourself if it's free time you're using up anyway?

There's little excuse for giving up. You have my sympathy for trying and failing, but you also have my respect for trying. You lose it when you give up. That attitude is probably what will keep her sucking that welfare teat forever and I could never sympathize someone who doesn't seize any opportunity to pull her and her son out of poverty.
>>
>>75599468
As someone in biomed right now I can say with assurance that she was probably pushed through by a combination of article 9 and Diversity™ quotas.
Some programs have year long waiting lists that blacks just completely skip over only to fail 1 semester in.
>>
>>75596121
>I can tell you from experience getting a job with just a High school diploma is not easy

As someone who has had multiple careers without a highschool degree I can tell you it is.

Did a lot of network and IT management from 19-21 then switching to a trade making good money the entire time.
>>
>>75600046
blacks are startlingly incompetent.

if you meet a well spoken black, the chances they can't do fractions are about 98%.

I used to tutor math at my university and MASTERS DEGREE holding niggers would come to me for help at the graduate level with multiplying fractions.
>>
>>75592175
So house,subsidized healthcare, Iphone and money to feed yourself and a kid by working 15 hour weeks?
Sounds like a sweet deal, honestly. What "poverty" looks like in the west nowadays. Cry me a river..
>>
these people couldn't hope to have anywhere near that comfort if they had to fend for themselves.
>>
>>75600169
Sorry without a college degree, not highschool
>>
>>75600302
I...I don't want to believe you. I mean I know they're dumb. But I didn't know even the smart ones are dumb.
>>
>>75592175
>these people reproduce and get paid for it
How does it feel. How does it feel that this dysgenic r-selected behavior is what's being selected in society. How does it feel to know the government is purposefully selecting this behavior?

This nation is FUCKED.
>>
>>75599750
you're being too harsh on him. meritocracy has broken down, our system is soviet/byzantine and neither hard work nor merit work to get to the top more often than not.

for the same reasons you couldn't tell a chinese man or russian to "never give up, just work hard and you'll be able to make it" is completely fucking absurd, so is telling a lot of smart people today the same.

the key point your understanding lacks is just HOW it has broken down, and yor lacking of an acceptance that it HAS indeed broken down. you entertain the idea of breakdown as some approaching, but still distant phenomenon.

it's not. it's here. obama is removing barriers to hiring violent felons and plans on suing businesses that don't hire felons. breakdown.
>>
>>75600346
>by working 15 hour weeks?
Exactly. You don't fucking work and you get to live like someone who works normal days, please eat shit. 20k isn't a lot but most of her income is not taxed to boot which is huge. Get another fucking job if you can't get enough hours at your current one.
>>
>>75592175

i know single white bitches with 3 kids that have it worse than that nigger

they won't even give out assistance to white people, I know several people who have been turned down.
>>
My brother and I were raised by a single mother on welfare.
I don't think there was a single time in our lives when we didn't have some kind of fruit and veg in the fridge. She got the stuff that was in season and on sale, got library books on gardening and froze things before they went bad.
She'd buy most things 2nd hand.
She paid off a mortgage and never racked up debt higher than about 1g.

must habeen dat #whiteprivilege
>>
>>75600591
Then he can fight for things to change and vote, which I imagine he's already doing. He can keep trying to find ways to get ahead, which I imagine he's already doing. Or he can leave for somewhere that might actually be looking for whatever type of work he provides.

Saying that I don't sympathize with people who give up isn't harsh. I can't imagine most of us are happy with out situations, and it sucks I'm not some important guy's nephew but it is what it is. I'll vote in my family's and hold myself up to the same standards I hold everyone else to.
>>
>>75600567
http://images.dailykos.com/images/248261/large/IQ_graph_racial_-NVangd20060122_1_.jpg?1462472253

here is the old rushton graph, which modern results repicate fairly well. you should ote that in iq terms, blacks and hispanics are the only races without PERFECT bell curve distributions. they both have long right tails, which, in statistical terms, means that admixture with whites skews the arithmetic mean to the right, which is NOT a property you see in whites or asians or ANY other race. these are numerical properties, bell curves are like pi, an artifact of nature.

the geometric mean, median, or non admixted mean for blacks is somewhere around the mid 70s post flynn. which means that the TOP 2% of blacks are as or more intelligent than the average white. the average white probably cannot multiply fractions. whic means that the top2% of blacks as often as not, cannot multiply fractions.

I saw this first hand working with black graduate students. they WERE hardworking. work ethic is probably not as badly skewed against them. but iq, unfortunately, is.
>>
>>75592175
>Sophia Cotton
>>
>>75598363
Niggers are bad but guess what, twice as many spics leech welfare, more than Whites on welfare with Whites the majority population, that's a lot of leeching to pull that off.
>>
>>75594422
>I don't know why you guys hate this person so much.
It's not hate, it's disgust. The disgust of seeing a person who's entire life seems to entail little more than one bad decision after another. The disgust of seeing that person continues to make those bad decisions. The disgust of seeing her play the victim while having every aspect of her life subsidized.

And guess what is going to happen to her son? There is a very good chance he's going to grow up learning from his mother, to blame others, to play the victim, to avoid responsibility, to expect others to bear the cost of his short comings. Only that shit doesn't work for men, so he'll likely wind up dead or in prison like his father before he reaches his mother's current age.

My guess is she learned it from her mother, and her mother learned it from her mother. Welfare spending breeds generational poverty, and generational poverty breeds more welfare spending. It's a vicious cycle that is slowly destroying this country.

Pretending that she is not the arbiter of her own failed life does not help her, it only saves her the shame of failure, which would help her and her son more than any gov't handout program ever could.
>>
File: 13452523551254.jpg (38 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
13452523551254.jpg
38 KB, 640x640
>>75592175
>I made extremely bad life choices and have no ambition in life
>double my pay
>>
>>75592175

She's got a nice big townhouse too.
>>
>>75600680
social work is one of the only well paying jobs niggers can perform. legally, the gov MUST hire blacks in proportin to the population, 13%, so they shunt almost all of them nto welfare jobs. almost all of the case handlers are black, and handing out bennies is at their discretion.
>>75601226
voting is a red herring. we should vote trump, but without any illusions that it will fix anything.

the first step to reform is that when people acknowledge there is no alternative, we can finally start acting in self defense.
>>
>>75592175
>mfw had plenty of sex in high school
>mfw always wore a condom unless she was on BC or couldn't get preggo

There's the fucking problem

DO NOT HAVE A FUCKING KID UNTIL YOU'RE READY

DON'T GO TO MCDONALDS ONE DAY SO YOU CAN BUY CONDOMS JFC

I'm not even halfway through this, haven't heard if she's yet finished high school. We'll see in a few minutes
>>
>>75601834
would you expect a chimanzee to use condoms?

they're literally too stupid to use them. that's the long and short of it. stop trying to argue morality with an animal. it didn't work for the last 70 years, why would it work now?

treat them like animals.
>>
>>75592175

Why isn't dis bitch collecting child support?
>>
>>75602156
father's in jail
>>
File: 1346884942400.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1346884942400.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>75601249
>tfw I'm slightly smarter than the average white and a fucking genius compared to the average black
>>
If she killed herself this wouldn't be an issue.
>>
>>75601952
well there are whites in the same boat

my friend gets a SHITTON of money from the government and he has 3 kids and he's 24 (going on 25 and not married)

although he's not in this particular situation moneywise (he's got a p good job) he openly admits that he has 3 mistakes
>>
>>75601834
This isn't even true desu. I had my son unexpectedly and worked up from a minimum wage job to making 60k a year starting at a new company. It takes work and determination, not being on every fucking program available and begging for more handouts.
>>
>>75602271
guaranteed the next issue, once racial differences become widespread knowledge will be "if blacks are so stupid, then it should just be EASIER for whites to make a living" ignorng of course that no engineerig jobs exist in mexico or africa precisely because the subhumans are so fucking stupid.

engineering cannot exist in an economy based around banging rocks together

>>75602309
if WE killed her this would also not be an issue

>>75602330
and before the existence of welfare, your friend and his children would have starved and died because of his mistakes.

make of that what you will. stupidity is a question of morality. stupid people are necessarily less mora because they don't understand the consequences of their actions.
>>
>>75602495
>I had my wife's son unexpectedly and worked up from a minimum wage job to making 60k a year starting at a new company

how? I thought these retards were supposed to be doomed for life??
>>
>>75599501
>>75601310
Please, her name is "Safiyyah Cotton"
>>
>>75592175
7.50 and hour is more than I've ever made in any job i ever had.
>>
>>75602899
kek
>>
>>75592339

Why aren't you on government benefits?
>>
>>75598940
>>75599468
>>75599712
She probably got through the two years of schooling and then got in trouble with her babby daddy doin nig shit and ended up with a felony no longer receiving government assistance and unable to get a job in healtcare
>>
File: true.jpg (7 KB, 700x292) Image search: [Google]
true.jpg
7 KB, 700x292
>>75600585

gonna happen

http://www.resist.com/CWII.pdf
>>
>>75603719
I'd never get approved because I'm white.
>>
>>75592175
>$240 every 2 weeks
BULLFUCKINGSHIT
7.50*40 is obviously $300 right then and there without considering taxes, and since he IS a "SINGLE" "BLACK" "MOTHER" on government assistance I highly fucking doubt she's getting taxed THAT fucking hard on a $600 paycheck unless she's the one paying child support lel, which again I highly doubt

Someone please tell me I'm wrong and I'm losing my mind because there's no way in fuck anyone can expect me to believe a job can get away with this, especially a corporation like fucking McDonalds
>>
>>75604739
she's not working full time. and she's definitely not getting taxed
>>
File: 1463929347184.jpg (27 KB, 636x636) Image search: [Google]
1463929347184.jpg
27 KB, 636x636
>>75604881
>Doesn't work full time
>doesn't get taxed

And I did the math, if she's honestly not gettign taxed then she's only working 15 HOURS A WEEK That's roughly 2.25 hrs a fucking DAY if she works 7 days a week. THE FUCK AND SHE CAN STILL AFFORD A FUCKING IPHONE
>>
:DD i bromise is wont maek any more bad decizions after you finanze me

gibbs me da money!! XDDD fug da consezuences!!
>>
File: 1464641508281.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
1464641508281.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>75605361
We've grown up in a strange place, iPhones, cable, internet, cars, home ownership are all considered near necessities now and if someone doesn't have them they are having their civil rights infringed on, heh
>>
>>75604052
This. Whatever system you propose, if blacks are involved, you need to go ahead and presuppose massive amounts of fraud, starting with nepotism and favoritism.
>>
>>75604881
>>75605361
in the video she straight up said shes scheduled at most for 20 hours a week but the boss is always sending people home which honestly I would think is rare for a fast food place to ever cut hours especially to send someone home before lunch?

That means shes a shit worker but the manager cant fire her because of some stupid laws so the manager has to keep scheduling her when all she probably does is fuck up
>>
>>75592175
Financial illiteracy and entitlement is the thing holding back the poor, it's the real reason why people can't get by... they don't know the difference between want and necessity and with the easy line of credit they have access to, they've never had to save.

The real victim here is that child who unlike the 1950's poor, will never know the value of money.
>>
>>75606906
Happens a lot actually. Managers keep a hawk's eye on labor. So sending people home early is normal. Just it's typically lazy teens and drunk/high adults. She's probably one of those.

I worked closing shift for 3 years and always got my 40 in. No overtime though.
>>
>>75600680
i bet some of the 3 sons are nigglets
>>
>>75603719
>get government benefits
HAH id rather get benefits from 9 people with drugs and rent. Time to go back to the jail cell. i mean your pathetic fucking jobs and put money underneath my pillow like the fucking tooth fairy
>>
File: 10.jpg (16 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
10.jpg
16 KB, 480x360
>>75597452
>WordPad

There's your problem.
>>
>>75592175
$7.50 * 50 = $375
375 x 48 = $18,000
$18,000 is almost a grand over what she makes now including govt subsidies. All she has to do is work longer hours or get a second job. Having children without a partner is one of the biggest liabilities, it seems we should be giving better access to birth control + condoms + health education to these people.. so even if they were in a shitty situation they wouldn't be burdened with a child who is a huge opportunity cost.
>>
File: 1376556317888.jpg (164 KB, 705x960) Image search: [Google]
1376556317888.jpg
164 KB, 705x960
>>75598448
>15 hours a week

My job gives us at least 40 hours and all the overtime we want. Why the fuck doesn't this chick have someone watch her kid while she goes to work at a real job and make some money? wtf

>tfw this bitch works 15 hours a week
>tfw I worked 12hr shifts 4 days in a row & had 1 more 8hr shift optional
>mfw
>>
As a black person, how do I make black people especially black mom's the enemy of our own kind.

What should I do /pol/?
>>
This is the reason i left the military and retired early from work. I will not supply any more aid to our broken system that pays for their bad decesions. Im out. Someone else can pay the tab.
>>
>>75608767
The 15 hours is what enables all the benefits, also its probably 15 hours of disruption by her so they really dont even want her to show up.
>>
>>75597452
>>75597073
>>75596919
>>75596839
>>75596609
>>75596293
Just chiming in, you can easily learn enough on the Internet to land a cushy $50k/year office job as a software developer

College is becoming less and less relevant as time goes on. This fact is even starting to make mainstream news. Normies are wising up to the fact that it's just high school 2.0 in most cases.

There are a lot of exceptions and subtleties and nuance to this but the fact is that many jobs don't require a degree and software development is a good example
>>
File: Ee1MbYR.png (253 KB, 548x356) Image search: [Google]
Ee1MbYR.png
253 KB, 548x356
>>75595255
>pick good, hard-working, honest men
>niggers

Pick one
>>
>>75598917
>You guys are trying to make it sound like you can get a job without a degree or nepotism. And it is simply not true.
You just sound incompetent and jealous that someone else can make it work but you can't
>>
>>75592175
>having kids with a literal criminal
>government is actually helping you
>SNAP, housing assistance
>still living in the fucking expensive ass city
>have brand new iphone
>still bitching

seriously what the fuck is wrong with these people

you can work at literally any McDick's, why would you willingly live in an area that's 150% higher cost-of-living?

why isn't she trying to gain skills? why does blacks have such low agency?
>>
>>75608767
A babysitter would cost more than she makes. She'd be paying untaxed minimum wage and receiving taxed minimum wage
>>
>>75608713
1) Most companies exploit people in this position. They won't hire you for a second job because they want you to be flexible and come in whenever they want. She is a low skill worker and obviously can't just go work anywhere if she is competing with people who can take a shift at anytime.
2) She can't work longer hours because they send her home whenever there isn't enough work. You should try watching the video before commenting. This is straight out of the video.

Telling her to not have a child when she already has one doesn't help anyone. Try providing some realistic constructive advice. Thanks.
>>
>>75609391
>why isn't she trying to gain skills?

You answered your own question
>government is actually helping you
>SNAP, housing assistance
>still living in the fucking expensive ass city
>have brand new iphone

Why would she?
>>
I'm a full-time uni student currently on benefits. I get around $650 a fortnight. This covers rent and food and allows me to put enough away to pay for electricity and internet bills. I don't pay for water or gas where I live.

How do these people manage to buy all these nice things? Is this the price I pay for not wanting to work at McDonalds...again?
>>
>>75607517
When I see a white single mother the father of the kids are always black.
I conduct my own personal survey, I don't judge them or anything. It's their life so I don't really care about their personal struggle, I feel for the kid though because they're headed for a life of crime or drug abuse right from the start. I think it's necessary to have these types in society, even the poor need someone to look down upon
>>
File: 1413090052327.jpg (42 KB, 330x318) Image search: [Google]
1413090052327.jpg
42 KB, 330x318
>>75592175
>poor
>still have children
kek
>>
>>75598026
>She's only working a shitty job so she can qualify for entitlements

LMAO There's a guy that works for me that has section 8 and asks for fewer hours so his rent won't be raised. No joke.
>>
>>75610172
Makes sense desu. Why would you want higher rent?
>>
>>75604052
You guys do realize you don't get public assistance for being a nigger, right? You get it for having children, being disabled, being below the poverty line, etc. You don't just randomly get benefits due to skin color.
>>
>>75592175
It says 240 every two weeks. It should be 240 a week unless she's working part time.
>>
>>75610287
Guess who has children when they cant afford it
>>
>>75610238
No one wants to pay more, but being deliberately lazy to stay on the dole? That's the definition of degeneracy in my book...
>>
>>75610410
All kinds of people. Plenty of white trash in my town pushing around their babies.
>>
>>75610287
>You guys do realize you don't get public assistance for being a nigger, right? You get it for having children, being disabled, being below the poverty line, etc.
>You don't just randomly get benefits due to skin color.
top kek
I almost wish I were still as naive as you
>>
>>75592339
You're not a niggress with a child.
>>
>>75610532
Prove it. I mean sure you can get get grants for school and things like that. But EBT, Section 8, disability, etc have absolutely nothing to do with race.
>>
>>75610532
>Obviously has never been to a white trash town.
>>
>240 every two weeks

Dude, what the fuck. I work at whataburger for $8.50 an hour and get $300 every week.
>>
>>75592175

You know what? Poor girl. That shit has got to be hard. But you know what? She brought that on herself.

Min. wage is not to form a family. At least not by herself. It should be a first job for someone still under their parents wings, or to get the lowest standard of decent living. You don't have to thrive under min wage.

The cost of having her on the street, the actual social cost, would be much higher than giving her benefits. Problem is that we have a whole segment of the population thinking that living on benefits is fair. That its their right. Benefits should be for emergencies.

That segment is niggers.
>>
File: 1449548038524.jpg (224 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
1449548038524.jpg
224 KB, 750x1334
>>75610287
The law needs to change so we stop giving niggers MORE money when thy shit out a chimpling.

They should cut any gibs me dat in half for every turdlet they spawn. If Shaniqua's got time to spread her legs she's got time to get a fucking job
>>
>>75610512
And I bet the mother and father are there, aren't they?
>>
>>75609619
In the United States it's very common for people to work multiple part time jobs as long as the interests don't conflict (like McDonald's and Burger King or Best Buy and Sears, for example). Minimum wage jobs where payroll is monitored like a hawk prefers hiring part time workers. And besides, just state you have open availability and change the availability of one or the other to suit the schedule. Very easy.

It's not even uncommon for students to work two jobs on top of attending classes.

The second one sucks, but if she's disappointed with the hours she's given nothing's preventing her from attempting to find another job.
>>
>>75610287
yeah ok bud
>>
I pay for the guy in prison. I pay to raise his kid. I pay his wife to eat. I pay his wife and kids rent. I pay his kids child care. He had sex but i get fucked. This shit is just stupid. Enough. Stop reparations.
>>
>>75610674
Not everything boils down to what some supposed authority figure demonstrates with formally-arranged charts and numbers, man. Don't you understand how the world works? Just because a rule isn't written doesn't mean that it doesn't still apply in many cases. There is an anti-white sentiment among social workers and amongst the system in general and there is definitely pro-black bias. There exist people who do nothing but rubber stamp benefits packages for blacks all day long--doctors, psychologists, etc.

If you have a couple of social worker friends who are like-minded, you can probably ask them about this

>>75610720
>the fact that white trash exists somehow proves me wrong
Come on, this is a basic and obvious logical fallacy. What is your point?
>>
>>75610321
she is working part time
>>
>>75595724
MY NIGGA!
Buckwheat has 26g protein per cup
>>
>>75610803
>The law needs to change so we stop giving niggers MORE money when thy shit out a chimpling.
Oh I agree. Things like drug testing to receive public benefits would be a good idea, but will never happen because of niggers and white trash.

>>75610817
Yes, actually. The trash couples I see in town are always the mom and what I assume is the baby daddy. Man tattooed all to hell, thin as a rail, dressed like a nigger. Woman looks like she never bathes.

>>75610848
Great argument, retard.
>>
>>75594829
What flag is that?
I've never seen it before.
>>
Man can't afford to pay for his kid out of marriage == Sent to jail for not paying Child-support

Woman can't afford to pay for his kid out of marriage == Aww she is a victim of the system.

If she actually had the best interests of her son at heart she would give him up for adoption cause clearly she hasn't made the right decisions to care for a child.
>>
File: 1438909635379.png (197 KB, 458x419) Image search: [Google]
1438909635379.png
197 KB, 458x419
>>75592175
>dis be lyfe on dat minimum wage yo
>iphone
>jewelry
>fashionable clothing
>pantry stuffed with (very shitty) free food
>>
>>75611083
>Yes, actually. The trash couples I see in town are always the mom and what I assume is the baby daddy. Man tattooed all to hell, thin as a rail, dressed like a nigger. Woman looks like she never bathes.

Yeah. They are white trash, but guess what, the fucking father stays with the mother.

Totally different story in nigger communities.
>>
>>75596027
There is a thing called TAXES that get deducted every paycheck you autist.
>>
>>75611031
You guys do realize that what you're attempting to argue is literally disparate impact, only for Whites, right?

>There is an anti-white sentiment among social workers
Social workers don't have the authority to deny claims for legit assistance. And if they do they can get their asses in trouble. EBT is particularly easy to get. Immediately even.
>>
>>75611082

Fuck you nigger
>>
>>75611057
$240 every 2 weeks is working like, 2 maybe 3 days a week

What the fuck is she doing with those other 4 days? Obviously not looking for another job.
>>
>>75611090
Capsule Corp and the Red Ribbon Army merged.
>>
>>75611277
At best, taking care of her son and playing on her phone all day.

At worst, fucking more prison bound nogs.
>>
>>75611218
>the fucking father stays with the mother.
Pssh sometimes. And they're almost never married. Don't act like white trash isn't every bit as cancerous as black trash.
>>
File: 1464632802029.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464632802029.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>75592175
Dude...Really makes you think
>>
>>75611230
>You guys do realize that what you're attempting to argue is literally disparate impact, only for Whites, right?
Who is 'you guys'? It's just me as far as I can tell. The phrase 'disparate impact' is fucking meaningless--it's used for different things in different contexts.

The fact of the matter is that we, as a country, are essentially paying blacks off in an effort to keep them contained. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but you seem to be operating on the premise that circumstance, socioeconomic status, etc. causes the plight of these people. The reality is that the condition of blacks as a population group is a result of biology (and this, unlike my previous claims, is easily provable). The US Government has been trying to contain these people since they were set free.

Believing that the welfare system is geared for anyone other than blacks is just an expression of naïveté.

Lincoln wanted to deport them and we should have.
>>
File: 1386890715209.jpg (266 KB, 412x700) Image search: [Google]
1386890715209.jpg
266 KB, 412x700
>mfw I work for the government and have a lower SOL
>>
>>75611430
They're filtering "makes you think" to desu or some shit now, good job.
>>
>>75611031
You don't get assistance for being black, you get it for being poor and especially if you are poor and have a child. Black people are disproportionately poor, therefore more blacks get assistance. End of story.
>>
File: income.png (107 KB, 848x438) Image search: [Google]
income.png
107 KB, 848x438
>>75611226
You do the math instead of calling me an autist
>>
>>75611608
Congrats, you've successfully strawmanned my position and then 'refuted' it with something that any retard can learn in Sociology 101.
>>
>>75611536
Must be nice to get those sweet bennies.
>>
>>75608767
This is a collusion between fast food joints and naggers to get the maximum out of federal cheddar.
>>
>>75611685
You're the one who made an assertion without any evidence. Prove that blacks get assistance solely for being black.
>>
>>75611709
A guy in my office got his nuts snipped because the doctor thought he had testicular cancer.

Operative word being thought. There is no malpractice.
>>
>>75611428
The kid doesn't know that they arnt married so thats not relevant. What is though is the fact a kid has a father figure while the black kid doesn't.

Even if the father leaves the white mom always finds a step dad. I've never seen a single mom without a step dad to help raise her kid.
>>
>>75611797
>Prove that blacks get assistance solely for being black
mfw you just keep intentionally misrepresenting my stance to the point where you're having to misrepresent it in a new and different way with each post

it's obvious that you're not sincerely interested in the topic--you just want to assert whatever your position is and be correct and continue virtue signaling your beliefs IRL (or whatever) without suffering cognitive dissonance
>>
>>75611967
A guy asked you to prove it earlier, and you responded with some bullshit about "anti-white sentiment" based off anecdotes from your "social worker friends".
>>
File: 1461633536975.gif (646 KB, 200x153) Image search: [Google]
1461633536975.gif
646 KB, 200x153
>>75592175
Don't really have much sympathy.

The situation she put herself in are a result from her irresponsibility and embracing black culture.

Western society literally cups the balls of blacks and they continue to be a burden, this is one case of fuck knows how many.

My parents came a communist country, didn't even know how to speak the language, never asked the government for assistance and they made something of themselves and integrated. When my mom came to Canada, she literally believed she was in heaven. She couldn't believe it, she couldn't comprehend it and she worked her ass off with nothing in her pockets.

Somehow people believe she is in an unfortunate situation where she is literally a 1% when it comes to the world population.

She has no clue how good she has it and to believe has it rough is fucking delusional.

Society shouldn't be responsible for correcting her shitty life decisions, society should only be there when something unfortunate happens to her. But for fuck sakes taking a hot one while on her back from a nigger isn't an unfortunate event, it's just being a fucking retard.

80% of blacks are niggers and 20% are good people. This is someone who lived around niggers.
>>
File: 1456439759028.jpg (24 KB, 401x372) Image search: [Google]
1456439759028.jpg
24 KB, 401x372
>>75593178
>not posting the recipe
>>
fug I make $10 an hour and I have trouble affording used cars
>>
>>75612571
>make $16 an hour
>walk to work and still live at home

Hopefully the housing market here crashes soon.
>>
>>75592175
Apparently she works less than 14 hours a week and has made zero attempts at another job or a second job
>>
>>75611226
she makes less than 10k a year, she doesn't pay taxes
>>
>>75613395
They are still deducted. With how incompetent she is, I wouldn't be too surprised if she "forgets" to file a return.
>>
>>75613515
>They are still deducted.
If she files tax bracket 1 or 2 she doesn't even get deducted
>>
>>75613174
Yeah anon, my job is pretty comfy too. I work 35 hours next week
>>
>>75613597
wait what
teach me this sorcery
>>
File: trump takes aim.jpg (18 KB, 480x520) Image search: [Google]
trump takes aim.jpg
18 KB, 480x520
>>75592175
I got a fat bitch of neighbor. She's a spic. And a whale. I'm a spic too btw. She's got this black Stevie Wonder husband. He's black and his eyes are fucked. She has about 5 kids. One of whom threatened to murder her last night. Apparently he slashed her tires after she took away his computer. She's got two cars. And all her kids have those balancing hoverboards. Also has two tattooed Mexican cholo types and their chola girlfriends. One of the cholas is married to a retarded man. I didn't mention that. He's legit retarded and near sixty. Apparently she married him for benefits. They also own cars. It makes my blood boil that my taxes go towards all their shit. They also get Assist. It's the taxi type deal where this bus provided by welfare drives you wherever you want. They order out all the time too. Coming home with Starbucks all the time. This shit isn't fair.
>>
>>75613790
Bracket 0, 1, and 2 are 3 different ways your taxes are taken or processed

Tax Bracket Zero pretty much means you're a dependant of another person, a parent/guardian, spouse, etc

Tax bracket 1 is for independents, you file as independent and you're considered dependent on no one

Tax bracket 2 means you have dependents that rely on you, like children.

Tax bracket zero takes as much taxes as possible and you always get a refund at the end of the year

Other tax brackets take less taxes with TB2 taking the least amount but you'll most likely owe taxes at the end of the year to pay. Initially it puts more money in your pocket for when you need it
>>
>>75614021
SS and Medicare still get taken out.
>>
File: 1448498706023.png (974 KB, 954x746) Image search: [Google]
1448498706023.png
974 KB, 954x746
>>75592175
hey /pols whats wrong with EBT cards, they are hungry what are they just supposed to starve? they need nutrients.

dont be selfish, your taxes should goto this
>>
>>75614567
I can't even understand what these bitches are saying.
>>
>>75614567
at least there's some meat in the freezer and some vegetables in the drawers i guess
>>
>>75614737
>Some meat
>Freezer is literally packed with it
Murrica
>>
>>75611358
I don't know if you're messing with me, but if not how do you do that?
>>
>>75614870
It's Tunisia.
>>
>>75614858
straya's there with us

>>75614567
also this reminds me of
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzspsovNvII
>>
>>75614567
This makes me angry.
>>
>>75614900
Thanks
>>
>>75612411
It's not fucking hard anon.
You could spend $10 on meat and still get everything else to make it work for less than the remaining $10.

Let's just say $8 on beef, between ground chuck and stew chunks. Close to or just over 2 pounds depending on where you are.

A large (32+oz) can on black or kidney beans is like $1.50
1 onion
Some jalepenos or whatever pepper you want for spice
1 can of corn
2 "normal" sized jars of salsa

This also kinda assumes you have chili powder on hand but even if not a small bottle of it can be used for like 6 batches and costs $2.

This is more of a Mexican style one, but it's what I like.
>>
>>75593178

Same I know this is kinda /fit/ related but...

Ive been able to bulk on $40-$50 a week and that's including cheap whey.

It is not hard you just have to suck it up and learn to eat the same shit everyday, but if there is anything Ive learned trying to advise fatties that cant lose weight it is that people (particularly women and the uneducated) have trouble dissociating food from pleasure.

Dry goods like beans, lentils, and oats are great sources of fiber, complex carbs,and even a some protein. They are cheap and store for a long time. These should be staples of any poor persons diet.

Eggs, and Poultry are primary protein sources and frozen veggies can provide some greens or variety. If you really wanna go cheap you can get canned veggies.

Having worked in grocery stores I can assure you most SNAP benefits are at BEST spent on microwave dinners and canned soups/chef boyardee. However usually its much worse with candy, chips, sodas, ice cream, little debbie snacks and "juice drink" making a considerable bulk of purchases.
>>
>>75595255

>Having kids isn't some entitlement, but so many of these stupid, poor women think it is

Oh but it is, people wont be mean to pregnant woman or a new mother... I knew a girl with BPD who quite literally relied on her child to shield herself from the condemnation of her family and peers.
>>
>>75592175
Single mothers are the bane of Western civilization, jist look at what they are responsible for
Black problematic communities, welfare state, big daddy government, voting with emotion, stuff like that.
Single mothers should get their parental rights removed
>>
>>75592175
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_d6ZNUyAw3Y
>>
>>75592175

>22 year old black single mother

You mean 22 year old white woman

> On Snap, buying expensive precooked meals, expensive bottled juice buying her child the lowest grade food available
> On state health care
> Samsung S7, Jewelry, New Clothes
> New Car over due 5,000 miles on the oil change

> Dog piss and shit on the floor of her house
> Hinges falling off the door
> Kitchen disorganized, clothing all over the floor, shower has an inch of mold

> She's your best match on PlentyofFish
>>
>>75618667
Doesnt your country have a baby tax?
>>
File: DSC_4443.jpg (865 KB, 3264x4928) Image search: [Google]
DSC_4443.jpg
865 KB, 3264x4928
>>75592175
>I don't buy fresh fruit and stuff like that because its not guarantee to be eaten at all [So i buy food so i can] make it stretch
Her lack of Skoo is showing
>>
>>75619339
>So i buy food so i can
whoops thats meant to say Frozen tv Dinner trays
>>
>>75592175
>30 hours every two weeks
seriously where is my sympathy, i cannot find it
>>
>>75619294
I dunno, but in some places, the more children, the more sheckles for the mama, but not the child
>>
File: 1448482190913.jpg (407 KB, 1260x1782) Image search: [Google]
1448482190913.jpg
407 KB, 1260x1782
>$7.50/hr
>$240/week
>she works 16 hours a week
>we out hurrr STRUGGLIN
HAHAHHAHAAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAA
>>
>>75619581
That's $240 every TWO weeks lol
>>
>>75609183
Thats interesting to know. I'm just saying, I have a college degree, and I benefited from it, thank goodness because a lot of college graduates come out of college with a good degree and don't get a job in their field, or even a good job for a long time.

But I have a different question, it's a little different, can someone with a criminal record, (no felonies, but has a criminal record that can be expunged in about 2 years) get a government job? I heard that federal government jobs do not do background checks anymore. Do you know anything about this? And what kind of jobs can a person with a criminal record get if what I'm asking isn't true? I'm talking about jobs that are full time, with benefits, and salary base pay.
>>
File: christ_chan12.png (204 KB, 744x843) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan12.png
204 KB, 744x843
>>75592175
i work as a stocker for walmart and i have my own 2bedroom apartment (no roommates)
i got spare cash to buy 200$+ vidja games every week
i have 0 dollars debt so i bought a ps4 thats covered in dust just to build credit when i coulda used cash
i fill my fridge with quality meats and veggies constantly cuz i aint gonna eat trash
i got the spare cash to send my disabled mom hundreds to help take care of my siblings

theres no fucking reason for people to live in poverty other then from THEIR OWN MISTAKES

i didnt waste money on a shit degree
i made sure to use a condom so i dont get a kid
i didnt buy a shit car to spend hundreds on every month

maybe she should have made better choices
>>
>>75619581

What you guys don't understand is that she gets a tax return credit at the end of the year.

Each child is worth a $4700 tax credit.

So if you are a single parent with 2 children who makes less than $20,000 per year, not only do you get free medical and free child care, free food, and housing assistance but you get $10,000 back in tax credit, even if you only worked 4 months out of the entire year.

If you think black women are the main ones taking advantage of this, you need to go browsing on all the dating websites and see just how many white women are single mothers.

I work with them daily. They don't look for husbands or boyfriends, they look for suckers to pay some bills while they go out for the weekend and have drug and sex parties.
>>
>>75620019
Yeah I know. Thanks LBJ.
>>
>>75592339
You are white, goyim!
>>
>>75619715

Well actually, the old generation is fucking over the young generation pretty hard right now.

You have to be a sucker to buy an old used house at the valued assessment of today's prices.

Think about it, you can build your own house for $125,000 in a new subdivision or you can buy an old 1970's piece of shit from an old boomer for $150,000

If you are not building your own house, you are wasting your money.

Also the boomers keep hiring the mexicans and illegals, paying them shit wages to do jobs that once paid $15 to $30 per hour with full medical coverage.

Of course the boomers won't complain, that's how they own several properties with over a million in equity.

Enjoy being a cuck thinking your elders wouldn't wage war against you for their own greedy benefit.
>>
>>75620019

So much this.

>I work with them daily. They don't look for husbands or boyfriends, they look for suckers to pay some bills while they go out for the weekend and have drug and sex parties.

Technically they do want a "boyfriend" but they want him to be a "nice guy" who she will occasionally have sex with to keep under control. If he ever starts to protest or stand up and call her out then she uses the child as a moral shield and her emotional manipulations (crying on command) as a sword to destroy his will.
>>
File: christ_chan28.jpg (271 KB, 1508x1000) Image search: [Google]
christ_chan28.jpg
271 KB, 1508x1000
>>75620472
none of that has anything to do with what i said you nig
>>
>>75592175
raged at 1:45
>walking down soda aisle
>picks up some shitty knorr pasta sides filled with salt
>full shot devoted to walking right past the frozen vegetables, next shot buying frozen pizza

250 a month is way more than enough to feed 2 people. Holy shit. She should be on WIC only not SNAP then shed be forced to buy produce and eggs and bread.
>>
>>75620472

Houses today are pieces of shit. My house was built in 1959 and my friends was just built.

My house was built by professionals and not by a team of mexicans that a contractor picked up at home depot.

My friend's house looks nice, but I can almost guarantee mine despite being 50 years older, will be in better shape in 20 years than his will be with similar upkeep.

Everything is just built so cheaply currently.
>>
>>75598917
>I personally know Microsoft office/excel

lol wow man epic computer skils
>>
>>75592175
We need suicide booths like in Jerome Brunner's 'Stand on Zanzibar', about a resource-depleted world with terrorists that we seem to be approaching.
>>
>>75593178
Not eating pinto beans for a week that you payed a dollar for
>>
>>75620789

Lots of people live in poverty because the system is unstable. lack of secure jobs, lack of insurance, lack of cushion.
>>
>>75592175
Five dozen eggs are only 10 bucks at costco, and 12 bucks at the grocery store. Litterally no excuse.
>>
File: joo74.png (372 KB, 439x491) Image search: [Google]
joo74.png
372 KB, 439x491
>tfw on disability
>get a free house from the gov
>tfw EBT
>tfw 800bux to spend per month
>>
File: joo24.png (400 KB, 455x621) Image search: [Google]
joo24.png
400 KB, 455x621
>>75621143
>Five dozen eggs are only 10bux

They're only 5.67 at Winco
>>
>>75621032

Doesn't matter, all houses need maintenance. A 50 year old house that was neglected isn't worth even $60k, but the boomers will try to convince you it's worth $200k

You are better off building somewhere in a new subdivision, hold it down for 10 years and then sell.

Your $150,000 new house will likely double it's value because all the rich kiddies will want to live in a safe liberal white neighborhood away from the dark people.

My mom did it twice, built a 3 bed ranch in 1995, for $110,000. Sold the house for $260,000 in 2003. Build another larger 2 story house for $200,000 in a new neighborhood. Sold that house for $380,000 in 2013.

When you buy old granpda cock's 50 year old city suburb house, you are just getting cucked.
>>
>>75621348
Must suck living on just $800 a month, I make that in about 3 days of work.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 51

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.