[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What really happened that day? All theories welcome. POLL h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 28
File: september-9-11-attacks.jpg (44 KB, 435x502) Image search: [Google]
september-9-11-attacks.jpg
44 KB, 435x502
What really happened that day?
All theories welcome.

POLL
http://www.strawpoll.me/10355339
>>
File: 1464372013652.png (515 KB, 777x924) Image search: [Google]
1464372013652.png
515 KB, 777x924
>>75590589
>>
The official story is hard to believe, but is more believable than the batshit crazy conspiracy theories.
>>
File: Greed.png (330 KB, 358x368) Image search: [Google]
Greed.png
330 KB, 358x368
>>75590589
Basically Jews
>>
>>75590875
RARE
>>
File: unnamedXD53HRCU.jpg (62 KB, 346x521) Image search: [Google]
unnamedXD53HRCU.jpg
62 KB, 346x521
>>75590589
Synagogue of Satan
>>
File: 1463940755745.jpg (58 KB, 450x314) Image search: [Google]
1463940755745.jpg
58 KB, 450x314
>>
File: 1461787497234.png (596 KB, 1224x906) Image search: [Google]
1461787497234.png
596 KB, 1224x906
Basically /pol/
>>
I think a couple million pound objects slammed into them going hundreds of miles an hour and lit fires.

The top collapsed because of this damage, applying lateral force that the lower levels were never intended to handle handle in addition to a vertical impact well in excess of what they were intended to handle.

This kills the buildings.

Debris hit nearby buildings, some of which collapse.

>Captcha: Select all signs.
>Picture: mexican border.
>>
File: 2016 - gggg.jpg (146 KB, 698x499) Image search: [Google]
2016 - gggg.jpg
146 KB, 698x499
>>
>>75591257
It wouldn't have collapsed in on it's foundation.

Also Building 7
>>
>>75591257
No building hit by debris collapsed. Building 7 wasnt hit by debris and collapsed.

Also, it was perfectly into its own footprint. Textbook controlled demolition.
>>
>>75591257
Not even buildings in Hiroshima fell into their own footprint when the nuke fell
>>
>>75590589

I don't know what happened but the true tragedy is Seth MacFarlane's survival
>>
>>75590815
nothing is less believable than the official story.
>>75591257
How did the buildings turn to dust?
Where was the correct* amount of rubble when the dust cleared?
What happened to building 7?
How did retards perform such a complex manoeuvre in a plane that apparently couldn't handle the forces involved?
Why were the wrong engines found?
why was most if not all of the footage faked if it was a real event?
Why didn't Larry go to work?
etc
etc
>etc
>>
>those poll results
You glorious motherfuckers
>>
>>75591848
They were tiny and there was a huge amount of sideways force blasting against them
>>
File: 1452356698242.jpg (17 KB, 600x604) Image search: [Google]
1452356698242.jpg
17 KB, 600x604
>>75590589
>>
Terrorist did do it, but they were trained and funded by the CIA & Mossad. Secret service let it happen, extra explosives were placed in the tower to let it fall like that.

Lots of wealthy people benefited from it (even the Pentagon being hit) and now the ruling elite can enforce a dystopian technocracy under the guise of security against the 'ever threat of terrorism'.
>>
>>75590763
That's pretty rare actually
>>
Satellite energy beam + thermite charges.

Is my guess
>>
>>75592270
I've been following 9/11 theories for years and must admit I've never heard the satellite energy beam one.
>>
Magnets. Tons and tons of magnets pulled the towers down.
>>
>>75590589
Crazy Muslims wanted to blow up the towers, CIA got wind of it ahead of time and passed the intel on to the higher levels of government, Bush saw an opportunity and allowed it to happen. All other explanations are blue-pilled. You cannot deny the existence of Islamic extremists any more than you can deny the American government's ability to stop them if they want to.
>>
File: 1463331852662.jpg (99 KB, 946x798) Image search: [Google]
1463331852662.jpg
99 KB, 946x798
>>
>>75592340
DR. Judy Wood eludes towards some sort of energy weapon.
does make a weird sort of sense when you consider the dust and free fall speeds etc.
thermite was used too, i agree.
i think it was used to carve the supposed hole that the supposed planes left and also to severe some structural elements.
More importantly though, its the foundation of the what could be a diss information movement.
people focus way to hard on the thermite
>>
>>75592029
> why was most if not all of the footage faked if it was a real event?

Are you implying it didn't actually happen? How did they sneak the towers out? Chris Angel?
>>
>>75592479
i dont think a man like GW 'see's opportunities'
there must be smarter people behind this.
he was a puppet
id fully agree with your last point though.
>>
>>75593113
I meant the plane footage. lots of video editing fuck ups and tricks used.
>>
>>75592340

Energy beam like the laser on the nose of that Boeing (google it up) only way bigger and stronger, probably fired from space.

Basically, they exploded key points of the building and cut them with thermite, while beaming the buildings so they would disintegrate to dust instead of tilting and falling over somewhere.

Also look at the melted base of the buildings.
>>
>>75590589
Israelis took the day off.
>>
>>75593548

Went to a hooters as a kid in a visit to the states.

All good but then I saw the little child of a waitress that she had to take care of whyle on the job begging for a toy on the entrance and her hot-ass mother getting it for him.

Tore me up desu. Never again will I fall for Hooters
>>
File: Basically Me.jpg (25 KB, 253x251) Image search: [Google]
Basically Me.jpg
25 KB, 253x251
http://www.strawpoll.me/10355560
>>
>>75593118
Dubya's bumpkin stupidity was an act to win votes, and it worked like a charm. But country boys get nowhere in politics. You don't get to be president without being a cunning bastard.
>>
>>75590589
We relaxed
>>
File: gwb.jpg (6 KB, 197x256) Image search: [Google]
gwb.jpg
6 KB, 197x256
>>75593778
His farther is the cunning bastard
Dubya seemed under heavy instruction at all times.
you could be right but i find it so hard to believe that George masterminded 9/11
>>
>>75590815

what about the non batshit crazy conspiracy theories?
>>
anyone pay any attention to the underground nuke idea? also seems like i could work somehow...
>>
>>75590589
A bunch of mujahideen hijacked planes with knives and only one of those planes had an American on it with a pair of balls.
>>
>>75590589
>theories

No, we've already moved past thit phase. It was the Israeli Mossad - do the research for yourself.
>>
Saudi terrorists perpetrated the action. Saudi Arabia is a breeding ground and haven for terrorists. Why haven't we invaded and obliterated Saudi Arabia yet? I mean, that was fundamentally the logic for what we have done in Iraq and Afghanistan, but it was actually Saudi terrorists who planned and executed the events of 9/11. I'm perplexed as to why the Saudis have not had to answer for this.
>>
Jews bought and offered up the building and were clearly aware it was going to happen. Saudis supplied the terrorists like they have all along. Hell, they're sponsoring ISIS, is it hard to believe they'd do this? Cheney had the air defense stand down and the government rushed the Saudi diplomats out of the country to safety right after it happened. I think it was pretty obviously an inside job. Jews, Sand Jews and the corrupted servants of the Jews.
>>
>>75590589
Jews.

No memes.

It was the fucking Jews. Period.
>>
>>75594360
>>75594455
>>75594675
>how?
the who done it is important but how did the towers fall in the way that they did.
inb4 planes
>>
>>75594838
Thermite.
>>
>>75594838
That part isn't as important to me as the accountability issue. They pulled it off, that's all that matters. They need to be sent to hell for it.
>>
Why hasn't America invaded and flattened Saudi yet? Thought you guys loved oil, and they obviously were involved. Israel probably too.
>>
>>75594949
thats a cover story I think. sure it was used but was that the only thing?
thermite doesn't turn material to dust.
it also gave way to the pathetic engineers and architects movement which aint cool.
>>75595056
fair play. I dont mind who did it, I just think the evidence for who did probably lies in the way the towers fell.

anyway, keep it up lads
never forgetti
>>
>>75595290
Because either our Israeli allies or our own government asked them to do it. There's no other way we'd let them get away with it.
>>
On 11/9/01 some commercial aircraft were flown into the side of the 2 main towers of the WTC. Some small fires broke out, some people jumped out, then both enormous structures collapsed into their foundations and turned to dust.

Also on that day something hit the Pentagon and caused a bit of damage, and something else made a small hole in a field somewhere in Pennsylvania.

The story that millions of dumb Americans believed is that some former CIA asset called Osama planned and executed this attack because he didn't like America.
>>
File: thejewsdidthis.jpg (7 KB, 255x140) Image search: [Google]
thejewsdidthis.jpg
7 KB, 255x140
>>75590589

2001- Israeli Spies Deported– More than 60 Israeli spies were arrested and detained. Most of them failed lie-detector tests about their spying activities on the US and their connection to the September 11, 2001 attacks.

also have some medicine

January 13, 2012- Atlanta Jewish Times Owner Claims the Mossad is Considering Assassinating President Obama- Andrew Adler, the owner of the Atlanta Jewish Times, writes an article stating that Israel has three options in order to defend itself. 1. Attack Hezbollah and Hamas 2. Defy the US and attack Iran 3. give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies. He went on to say, Yes you read three correctly. Order a hit on a US President in order to preserve Israels existence. He claimed to know for sure that this option was already being discussed in Israels most inner circles, and given his high powered Israeli friends, you can bet that he is correct.

1963 - President Kennedy is assassinated by Mossad with help from the CIA and the Meyer Lansky international Jewish crime syndicate for opposing Israel nuclear weapon development

April 18, 2012- Total Cost of Americas Relationship with Israel, Adjusted for Inflation and Including the Wars in Iraq and Afghanistan, to be in Excess of $5 trillion, or $16k per American.
>>
>>75591384
>collapsed in its own footprint
Except for all the debris hitting and damaging nearby buildings. You can see chunks missing from building 7, and building 7 mashed up the adjacent buildings a bit as well when it went down.
>>
>>75595685

/thred

Everyone go to sleep now.
>>
>>75590589
>http://www.strawpoll.me/10355339

Sand niggers doing sand nigger shit, obviously. How is this even in doubt? They admitted to it many times, you can find 9/11 posters in plenty of sand nigger homes.
>>
>>75590589
Reptilians attacked the towers using plane holograms lasers and the US government is in on it because Bush is a reptilian
>>
>>75590589
A few peaceful, diverse muslim men were performing a surprise sightseeing tour by plane for the surely very delighted passengers, when suddenly the devious CIA raised up two towers into their path 40 years ago.
>>
>>75596398
Kek.
>>
>>75592161

LOL

good one. most plausible answer IMO.
>>
>>75596398
>the devious CIA raised up two towers into their path 40 years ago.
CERN was probably in on that shit too.
>>
>>75594806

I saw a youtube video where the head of the US Army's war college said Israel was behind it.
>>
>>75592214
This but Saudi and Pakistani intelligence were also definitely involved. The end goal wasn’t just enforcement of dystopian technocracy at home, but also getting a stronger foothold abroad against the Russians and Chinese, while continuing to keep the US petro-dollar afloat and the whole economy via high tech and arms sales. When you look at all the benefits they got from the attacks, it would have been crazy for them not to do it.
>>
>>75597420

Alan Sabrosky is the guy's name. And I think he's actually a jew too.
>>
>>75597420
I think they had a hand based on the high level dual citizens in strategic places and the clear Mossad operatives that were arrested after the attacks. But it’s silly to think this could all be pulled off without and US involvement. Simply put, a nation outside of the US could not have pulled this off without help from the inside. How could Israel shoot a cruise missile or drone or whatever into the Pentagon? And why would the US cover for Israel if they weren’t also involved? Israel also couldn’t have organized all of the war exercises that were going on that day.
>>
>>75591848
long term burning is certainly different than a blast
>>
>>75592214
>they were trained and funded by the CIA & Mossad

They were trained by Al-Quaida and funded by UBL and other Oil sheiks from the arabian peninnsula.

>extra explosives were placed in the tower

This has been debunked many times. It's boring anon

> the ruling elite can enforce a dystopian technocracy

Oh yeah? Where is that? Last time I checked the West is flooded with Hipsters and niggers not robots. Get a life son.

>>75597433
>Saudi and Pakistani intelligence were also definitely involved

Getting warmer.

>getting a stronger foothold abroad against the Russians and Chinese

USA was the only superpower at that time. If anything the wars in the ME made us weaker in geostrategic positioning. Stop rewriting history you fags.

>When you look at all the benefits they got from the attacks

What are you even talking about?

>>75597842
> How could Israel shoot a cruise missile or drone or whatever into the Pentagon?

They didn't.

>why would the US cover for Israel if they weren’t also involved?

Neither of them were involved.
>>
>>75598607
explosives were never 'debunked'.
>>
>>75598740
You cant prove they did happen. Burden of proof my friend
>>
>>75598607
>This has been debunked many times. It's boring anon
how you can make this claim I do not know.
its impossible to debunk for a start
>>
>>75590589
Two planes piloted by Saudi terrorists (financed by a cabal of ME nations including Israel) hit skyscrapers in New York City. Faced with the potential of a structural failure that caused the buildings to fall laterally, which would increase casualties exponentially, a controlled demolition was executed to minimize the damage by bringing the buildings straight down into a big pile.

Because Israel and Saudi Arabia were too valuable as strategic allies to attack directly, the government used the events as a casus belli to pincer Iran (a budding nuclear power hostile to the US) and destabilize the entire region. In the confusion, we stole BILLIONS of barrels of oil from the conquered nations and flooded our supply line with them under the guise of a "shale boom" to weaken the Saudis and other oil-producing ME nations.

The long con is to make the kikes think we're softening up the ME because we're cucked by them. When they move to conquer the region, they provoke Russia during their inevitable invasion of Syria and we force NATO/the EU into a war with Russia over the matter. With a massive land war in Europe, China makes a play for Africa. Once everything is good and fucked, we sweep the board for another American century, just like in the 30s and 40s. Screencap this post and look at it from your penthouse apt in 2040s Moscow, fellow Ameribros.
>>
>>75599021
you still dont get to make that claim
>>
joint operation between CIA, mossad and the house of saud. saudi arabia provided funding and even developed hotels for some of the hijackers to stay in. CIA shielded the known terrorists from the FBI and even pressured the DoD into downsizing the FBI al qaeda division. by doing this and deflecting the FBI heat, the CIA allowed the al qaeda agents to live in america under their real names, while some neighbored mossad agents in florida while others lived in, as i just said, hotels owned and operated by members of the house of saud

mossad and the CIA worked together to create a media blitz of information echoing 90s PNAC papers calling for a war in the middle east. the anthrax lie, linking iraq to to 9/11, came from a reporter who was known for pushing PNAC's agenda and cited mossad sources, and this was ran with by the rest of the media after the DoD ran with it as well.

pretty ezpz stuff, OP, all of this stuff is available on the clearnet as well
>>
>>75599135
highly unlikely seeing as the ones who were pushing for a regime change in iraq were mainly zionists and israel firsters. and the only reason they care about iraq is because their monopoly on the oil trade is in jeopardy. currently, all oil must travel through israel before it can travel east, which is probably why the regime change in libya happened as well, as it threatened to give china oil without needing to travel through israel first, which is why china still wants libya to uphold previous agreements they had prior to the regime change
>>
Al-Quaida (a former CIA/Saudi ops) and its supporters declared Holy War on the West in the late 90's.
On 9/11 the islamic cabal baited the USA and Allies into a war with Afghanistan, the so called graveyard of imperium.

USA responded by opening another front in Iraq forcing Radical Islam into a two front war, which we all know from history you cannot win. (yes, they lied to the public to get in Iraq)

Al Quaida splitting up in Al Nusra and ISIL is the direct result of this two front tactic.

The West also wants all the dictatorships gone in the ME because they think it's the root of the radicalization problem.

These are the real military conspiracies going on not your NWO fantasy bullshit.
>>
>>75590589
All of the above.
>>
I honestly don't fucking know. I think it was just fucking mudslimes but it could so easily have been Jews. Even the CIA I could buy.
>>
>>75592256
More like uncommon these days.
>>
>>75590589

Some will call me conspiratorial, but I think planes crashed into buildings.
>>
>>75590589
bush ignored the warnings by """"willful ignorance"""" cuz hes dumb as a bag of hammers
saudi arabia knew and supported it
the collapse is still shady
>>
File: f-16.jpg (201 KB, 1200x844) Image search: [Google]
f-16.jpg
201 KB, 1200x844
The official story is mostly true.

Flight 93 was shot down by an Air National Guard F-16 though. The F-16 had been scrambled without missiles, and had to engage with its 20mm cannon instead. The hijackers were aware of the F-16s intentions and attempted to evade. While they couldn't outmaneuver or out run a fighter, the evasive maneuvers did cause the cannon fire to be far less accurate. Instead of cleanly clipping off the wings, the entire plane was sprayed down with 20mm explosive shells. The carnage in the passenger cabin was likely horrific. Instead of a quick clean death from smashing into the ground, many passengers probably bled out, in terrible agony for the several minutes it took the plane to reach the ground.

The government might have admitted a clean shoot down. But because it was... messy... they came up with the heroic "lets roll" stuff, rather than deal with the fall out of that days carnage culminating in Americans being killed by the American military.
>>
File: cenkroach.gif (1 MB, 319x179) Image search: [Google]
cenkroach.gif
1 MB, 319x179
>>75600594
All of the islamic organisations strife toward the Califate while fucking each other up.
It's a muslim thing you wouldn't understand.

The Sunni/Arabs/Al-Nusra want the Levante and Africa.

Iran/Shiites want the Levante, too but Israel is in their way.

ISIL wants a Taliban style theocracy all over the ME (they're the most crazy).

The Muslim Brotherhood in Turkey has its eyes on Europe and the US as they're unable to strife to the south.
>>
>>75602161
This upsets me
>>
>>75591257
>million pound

weight of the 747-400 is 393,200 pounds

why are you so compelled to make up bullshit to protect your patriotic delusions?
>>
the planes cut through the building and are equipped with fuel. fires extend easier in one story than they do into others. The tower was also a modern building that hanged floors in, no bricks.
This combination of things was a first for most people, so it looks strange.
>>
File: WTC7Corner.jpg (83 KB, 724x570) Image search: [Google]
WTC7Corner.jpg
83 KB, 724x570
>>75591636
>Building 7 wasnt hit by debris

Ok pal...
>>
>>75602209
Arabian refugees in Europe are basically a big 'Fuck You' to the Muslim Brotherhood (turks).

Arabs are basically telling Erdogan to gtfo Europe because they claim it now.

Somewhere in between this colossal clusterfuck is the western european liberal man shitting his pants and crying Refugees Welcome or muh Bush did 9/11.

He doesn't know what's going on and will soon be history.
>>
>>75602161
I've never understood why passengers would seize control of the cockpit and then just crash it into the ground anyway, when there are precedents for ground control talking civilians through a rough landing.
>>
>>75590589
>All theories welcome.
except the ones that you don't like.
>>
File: classic II.jpg (55 KB, 345x431) Image search: [Google]
classic II.jpg
55 KB, 345x431
>>75590589
G-goy you don't actually believe that, do you?
>>
File: 1453643296287.png (3 MB, 2944x3316) Image search: [Google]
1453643296287.png
3 MB, 2944x3316
>>75590763
was about to post it
>>
File: 17_08_2001.jpg (2 MB, 3351x3183) Image search: [Google]
17_08_2001.jpg
2 MB, 3351x3183
>>
File: -94msdjk48js8161kwia73msjk.jpg (8 KB, 278x86) Image search: [Google]
-94msdjk48js8161kwia73msjk.jpg
8 KB, 278x86
>>
File: -jcj3478j2834jsHwod84783.jpg (3 KB, 168x100) Image search: [Google]
-jcj3478j2834jsHwod84783.jpg
3 KB, 168x100
>>
File: -29rg8BN954j93sjjr94.jpg (23 KB, 442x315) Image search: [Google]
-29rg8BN954j93sjjr94.jpg
23 KB, 442x315
>>
File: -9384hfsJ28zcn.jpg (2 MB, 3735x6004) Image search: [Google]
-9384hfsJ28zcn.jpg
2 MB, 3735x6004
>>
File: -7ed9038fhB823Mk219.jpg (3 MB, 3735x5118) Image search: [Google]
-7ed9038fhB823Mk219.jpg
3 MB, 3735x5118
>>
>>75590589
Jews.
>>
File: unrelenting.png (221 KB, 429x426) Image search: [Google]
unrelenting.png
221 KB, 429x426
>>
File: 1451002740476.jpg (251 KB, 1029x779) Image search: [Google]
1451002740476.jpg
251 KB, 1029x779
>>75603746
>>75603693
>>75603630
>>75603596
>>75603557
>>75603512
Dare to explain ?
>>
File: MOSSAD_Tel_Aviv_financial.jpg (24 KB, 448x371) Image search: [Google]
MOSSAD_Tel_Aviv_financial.jpg
24 KB, 448x371
>>75603890

Le soleil va fuir votre porte.
>>
>>75604302
Jew did it, got it!
>>
where are the 28 pages?
when will they be released?
the victim families are already set to take some saudis to court or what?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU
>>
>>75590589

Russia
>>
There are so many different theories about who was involved that i've started to think that every major government and organization in the world was either involved or knew about it.
>>
File: Au_Revoir.png (33 KB, 184x311) Image search: [Google]
Au_Revoir.png
33 KB, 184x311
>>75605753
>>
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING ONE OF THEM
Thread replies: 106
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.