[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you Eurocucks actually hate Moors? We don't like them
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6
Do you Eurocucks actually hate Moors? We don't like them since the Crusades. No Spaniard trusts a muslim, thay are our natural enemy, it's in our blood.

>pic related. coat of arms of Alcanadre.
>>
File: Averroes.jpg (76 KB, 352x276) Image search: [Google]
Averroes.jpg
76 KB, 352x276
>>75589940
Honestly, That coat of arms is pretty barbaric. I don't see Muslims doing that with.
>>
>>75590202
Well, Muslims ARE barbarians.
>>
>>75590351
Ironically enough Gaul was considered Barbaric by the ancient Middle East/Mederterranian .

Oh how times have changed
>>
>>75589940

>It's in our blood

Our blood is filled with muslim heritage m8

Reconquista is a meme. No reconquista happens in the span of 700 years.

We just let them have their way and occupied the land when they retired.

They even arrived to France.
>>
The flag of Sardinia.
>>
>>75590892
Are you a leftist or are all the spaniard prideless cucks ?
>>
>>75590892
>We just let them have their way and occupied the land when they retired.

So they retired by themselves?
>>
>>75589940
Wait... Moors still exist? I thought you killed/converted them all?
>>
>>75591397
they live in America now, they were Caliphs and shit
>>
File: apalled.jpg (59 KB, 300x373) Image search: [Google]
apalled.jpg
59 KB, 300x373
>>75589940
>It's in our blood
That's like saying, oh, my dad liked baseball so it's in my blood!
>>
>>75590892
>Reconquista blah blah blah i'm a faggot
yeah, yeah, whatever, nobody gives a shit on that.

Relax. Stop faking dude, the gutterpunk antifa girl you want to fuck is not here. Relax. Shhh shh sh shh... there there... you know it, I know it... you don't trust moors just like everyone else, just like you don't trust gypsies either. Just say it, this is a safe place.

also
>blood
>muslim
Bullshit. Islam is not a race, faggot.
>>
File: GorillaLivesMatter.png (899 KB, 711x854) Image search: [Google]
GorillaLivesMatter.png
899 KB, 711x854
>>75591534
It's true.
>>
>>75591591
One of my ancestors probably genocided some non-whites. Better get to work.
>>
>>75591736
WE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E2Ypf0ReVmo
>>
>>75590513

Well it is true, We wuz Phoenicianz, Sumerianz, Assyrianz, Babylonianz, Arameanz, Palymrianz and Carthaginianzz(YES IT'S A SEMETIC CIVILIZATION.) while most of Europe was running in forests and caves besides Rome and Greece but they emerged as powerful and influential nations later in Ancient/Classical history..

The problem today is that Levant/Mesopotamia can't hold its own, it would take a miracle to rise above the Wahhabi zombies down south and the Persian selfwhiplashers in the east. The last one we had was the Lion of Mesopotamia, Saddam.
>>
>>75591591
More correct to say: horses and snakes don't go along, it's in their blood!
>>
>>75589940
>We don't like them since the Crusades.

Seems to me like you had some earlier precedent to dislike them.
>>
>>75590202
>>75590513
P
R
O
X
Y
>>
>>75591591
It's a natural mistrust. Hard to explain. Happens when you have foreigners who don't integrate in your own neighbourhood, but different. There's rivalry, they look us over the shoulder. They hate us too. Again, hard to explain.
>>
>>75592228
I swear to God, everybody feels the same about Moors. They just don't say it because of PC. But we don't "refugees welcome" them. We don't want to be friends with them.
>>
>>75592558
There's a very real chance though there is some moor in you though.
>>
>>75592775
Yeah. Still, growing up in opposite cultures makes opposite types of personality. Spaniards and arabs are the opposite of each other. We also have latin americans and russians, and they are still more similar to them than Moors. Moors are like fucking aliens to us. Honestly, I wonder how the fuck you handle them in the north.
>>
File: 1455813177855.png (105 KB, 320x344) Image search: [Google]
1455813177855.png
105 KB, 320x344
>>75590892
>t. Podemos
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.