[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ think of this man??
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 25
File: Bush.png (128 KB, 270x312) Image search: [Google]
Bush.png
128 KB, 270x312
What does /pol/ think of this man??
>>
He had some integrity when he ran against Reagan, and lost it when he ran with Reagan. At least he knew when to leave the middle east.
>>
s'alright.

probably the best president out of the last few decades, but that's a pretty fucking low bar to clear.
>>
File: sea eye ayy.jpg (251 KB, 757x720) Image search: [Google]
sea eye ayy.jpg
251 KB, 757x720
>>
File: Bohemian Grove Bushes.jpg (21 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
Bohemian Grove Bushes.jpg
21 KB, 400x270
>>75588677
Pedophile Satanist Drug Dealer Murderer...
>>
Great foreign policy. The CIA redpilled him for life, very focused on the big picture rather than the problem at hand. Best Bush to be graced with.
>>
Better than his son, I think.
>>
Bonesman director of the CIA from the Bush family? Par for the course but at least a lot smarter than his sons.
>>
>>75588677
Wasn't he the one that turned the Republican party into bible-thumping Isreal cucks?
>>
>>75588677
Killed Keneddy
That's a 10/10 in my book
>>
>>75589418
Reagan.
>>
>>75589516
Sounds like a gang initiation rite to me. On par with niggers and spics.
>>
>>
NWO, he signed the bill increasing the immigration act of 65 by 30%. Fuck him.
>>
>>75588677
He was a genuinely skilled diplomat with a realistic worldview compared to his fuckwit of a son
>>
>>75589388
hw was caught with his covert operations

w wasn't
>>
>>75589625
I've got that. Wish I had time to read it.

I guess it will help keep me occupied during the happening when there's no more shitposting to be done.
>>
>>75588677

Best statesman we had since JFK. Former CIA Director who kept The Company's work going forward. Set up and managed the collapse of the USSR. Old Money, well pedigreed.

Raised a couple of embarrassing, low-energy retards that should never have been allowed to run for office.
>>
Why did he lose to Bill Clinton?
>>
>>75589765
That remains to be seen, I guess. As with the Clintons, it's very often who you're surrounded with that determines what exactly "you" did and whether or not you get caught.

Kind of like RICO laws and having to use the IRS to snag Al Capone.
>>
>>75589775
Are you actually retarded? He helped kill JFK and how can you even argue that it is good practice to have the head of your secret police be "elected" to the position of president?

Jesus fuck are the people who think this man was anything other than a satanist bonesman actually retarded or is a majority of this thread just shills?
>>
>I'm a quiet man, but I hear the quiet people others don't.

I like Bush. He was a WWII pilot as well.
>>
>>75589899
bill and w had the same neocons controlling the defense department during their administration. only hw was caught.

so far, at least

so, the argument that he is smarter than w should be discarded immediately, when w was able to continue covert ops on a grander scale, using a similar DoD, and without getting caught. so far, at least
>>
>>75589775
>It's a big idea; a New World Order
Did indeed help with The Company's work. Good plumber eh?

But I can see why some people at least have some respect for his ability to get things done.
>>
Had this guy as Defense Secretary...
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_Act_of_1990
>>
He is anti white America.
>>
>>75590031
no, it's just that he can't keep up with his peers in the contest of being a shit president.
>>
>>75590201
>the argument that he is smarter than w should be discarded immediately
As you say, we haven't gotten to the end of the story yet, but I stand by my conclusions that W is bright enough to have managed to be the president for a couple of terms, but not as bright as his dad. Just based on personal observation.

Intelligence also tends to be a common denominator among siblings. Jeb is not very impressive, although the others have managed to stay out of the limelight enough that I've not been basically forced to draw an opinion.
>>
>>75588677

Reptile.
>>
File: jebmaga.jpg (131 KB, 414x500) Image search: [Google]
jebmaga.jpg
131 KB, 414x500
solid leader, terrible father.
>>
>>75590031
>satanist bonesman

Didn't deny that, Anon. Wouldn't, in fact. Skull and Bones is some serious shit.
>>
Boring president.
>>
>>75590031
>He helped kill JFK

Also, sauce?
>>
>>75590236
Shit. Are the republican elite stupid or just plain evil? Don't they realise mud invasion to USA will lead to a single party system?
>>
>>75590641
Go read about it yourself, there is a huge amount of research done about the death of JFK and the fact that Bush Sr couldnt "remember where I was that day or evening, but I certainly wasnt in Dallas."

Meanwhile he was spotted in Dallas that day.
>>
Starts the morning with his trusty...PYRAMID????
>>
>>75590749
Luciferians...very evil
>>
>>75590784
It is a talking alarm clock from seiko
>>
>>75590031
pretty edgy m8. Most people got passed that shit when they got out of middle school and realized geopolitics is a large and very important aspect of governing large nations.
>>
>>75590878
>there is nothing wrong with having the head of your secret police use his connections to achieve the rank of leader of the same nation!
So you really are retarded? The state of the education system here is deplorable.
>>
>>75590749
Once you get an entrenched system, you get a lot of hangers-on that don't necessarily act very intelligently. And you also accumulate a lot of people who were once part of the system, get to see how evil it is and how it works, and then decide to take it down.
>>
>>75590500
the amount of propaganda we were fed during the w administration to further the neocon agenda reached new levels of insanity. starting two new campaigns in the middle east as well as laying the foundation for further invasions while deflecting all the heat because of his innocent texan idiot charade was next level puppeteering

he got away with it. his father didn't.

then again, if the 27 pages continues to pick up steam, we'll likely see one of the biggest outcries in american history, which would destroy his image even further.

unless the 27 pages blows up, he's going to go down as the president who pushed an agenda, whether you agree with that agenda or not, further than any other president. the fact that nothing has blown up yet (other than the twin towers) tells me everything i need to know. his father got caught. he didn't.
>>
File: 1340972909051.jpg (82 KB, 712x720) Image search: [Google]
1340972909051.jpg
82 KB, 712x720
>>75590976
>I'm going to make basless conspiratard claims and call everyone who thinks I'm a crazy moron a retard
grade A strategy their m9
>>
>>75591049
They're both still free and living high on the hog, so I don't think getting "caught" matters any more for him than for Bill or Hillary.
>>
>>75589516
How did he kill kennedy? He wasn't the CIA director until the 70s
>>
>>75591181
>Baseless claims
>Head of the CIA
What does baseless mean to you faggot?

Name one time in all of human history the leader of the secret police of a nation that then achieved the rank of leader of the same nation ever did a good job/wasnt evil, just one.

Meanwhile in reality anyone with a brain can see that it is a bad idea, even more so if you knew anything about the history of the CIA.

>>75591322
He worked for the company when JFK was president and was spotted in Dallas the day of the killing. When questioned by congress about his whereabouts he said "I forget where I was, but I certainly wasnt in Dallas."
>>
>>75591188
that's not the point. hw was able to pardon everyone involved in iran contra. my point is that the operation still blew up. it's going to tarnish his legacy. w didn't/doesn't have that problem

my whole point here is that i think it's silly to say that he was smarter than his son, when his son pushed forward a bigger global agenda and, comparatively, faced little repercussions. hw had his operation blow up in his face.
>>
>>75591453
>He worked for the company when JFK was president and was spotted in Dallas the day of the killing. When questioned by congress about his whereabouts he said "I forget where I was, but I certainly wasnt in Dallas."
this would be a baseless claim friendo. try to catch up.
>>
>>75591453
Putin's doing a pretty good job.

No comment on whether he's evil or not.
>>
The last Republican president to get majority female vote.
>>
>>75591536
>documented reality
>baseless claim
Try again.
>>
>>75591531
Fair point but I still disagree. Most operations go sideways anyhow, so I wouldn't necessarily blame the guy at the helm.
>>
>>75588677
KGB's greatest agent.
>>
His favorite hangout...
>>
>>75591611
>jfk was killed in dallas
>I have no proof that bush senior was in dalas but my feelings say he was
>therefore bush must have killed jfk
would you like another go? :^)
>>
>>75588677
The most evil man to hold presidency of the US
>>
File: image020-0.jpg (87 KB, 640x512) Image search: [Google]
image020-0.jpg
87 KB, 640x512
Attempted to kill Reagan...had dinner with the Hinkleys when John Hinckley shot Reagan...yeahhhhhhhh
>>
>>75591794
>Witnesses that testified before congress state he was there, including SS agents
>He says he forgot where he was
>I have never done any research at all about the death of JFK but I can assure you that Bush Sr wasnt there even though there is evidence entered into a congressional hearing saying he was
Excellent series of shill posts.
>>
>>75590749
Im guessing he also had a huge hand to play in pushing old Ronnie into signing amnesty. Bush isnt a republican. He is NWO.
>>
Spineless neocon who adopted liberal policies when he became president.
>>
File: 1464298159824.jpg (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1464298159824.jpg
47 KB, 225x225
>>75591979
I never made any claims about where bush was. You made a huge fucking jump from bush was there to bush must have killed him. The onus still lays with you my conspiratard friend not me.
>>
>>75592062
he is bolshevik. nwo is just a childish way of saying global communism.
>>
>>75592062
Ronnie was basically forced to take him on as VP so the establishment could maintain control.

It's one of the things that makes the eventual Trump VP pick so interesting.
>>
File: gorbnwo.jpg (61 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
gorbnwo.jpg
61 KB, 640x480
>>
>>75591794
>>75591979
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrWgi6JVsd0
i'd recommend watching all of bill still's videos about JFK. they definitely act as an interesting starting point to the JFK assassination
>>
>>75592164
>You made a huge fucking jump from bush was there to bush must have killed him.
>Bushed helped kill JFK
>You said Bush killed JFK
Learn to read.
>>
>>
File: 1463962628042.png (43 KB, 706x669) Image search: [Google]
1463962628042.png
43 KB, 706x669
>>75592357
>You said Bush killed JFK
who are you quoting because I have only said
>therefore bush must have killed jfk
and as a paraphrase of you and
>so bush must have killed him
I never cared wither you believed bush had killed him directly or indirectly it is still up to you to prove your claim regardless.
>>
>>75588677
Decent man. I met him once aand he was extremely friendly.
>>
>>75592720
Of Course he is he knows how to act all mild mannered around "normies"
>>
>>75592638
I never said Bush Sr killed JFK as you say I said. I said he had a hand in it given records entered into evidence during the congressional hearing on the subject and given witness testimony as well.

Your entire point is "hurr durr you cant prove it."
Well no shit, but the simple fact that a known CIA agent who was spotted in Dallas the day of the killing then lies to congress about his whereabouts that very day and just happens to be closely associated with groups of people that stand the gain the most with the death of JFK.

You're right, its all baseless conspiracy and no one ever does anything for personal gain, ever.
>>
>>75592378
>>75592240
It's almost as if the phrase is a neat way to say "we want a new way of doing things, and we want to apply it worldwide." Not everything is a conspiracy.
Brown was a mistake though. He was a solid Chancellor, but he got promoted well beyond his ability when Blair stepped down. A man with that little charisma should never be in a leadership role.
>>
>>75590031

satanist #bonesmissile
>>
File: 1444680009298.jpg (188 KB, 642x642) Image search: [Google]
1444680009298.jpg
188 KB, 642x642
>>75592949
Proving things is the basis of argument anon. If you can't prove an extraordinary claim of yours then noone is inclined to look at anything you say as anything more than the inane ramblings of a conspiritard.
>>
>>75589200
Dubs of truth. Google Larry King (R)
>>
>>75593204
>congressional inquiries are not evidence!

I see you still havent said anything to refute my point aside from, "No you're totes wrong!!!"

There is an extraordinary amount of evidence available that indicates that he had a hand in the death of JFK and if you want to ignore it and just jam your fingers in your ears while shouting "lalalalala," thats fine. No one can stop you from being a useful idiot besides yourself.
>>
>>75593080
by definition, most covert ops done by the MI6 or the CIA are a conspiracy.
>>
Not exactly Bush but fascinating considering how close he was with W Bush...

Tony Blair Channels A Force Called "The Light" According To London Times
In light of the damaging revelations of Blair's former business partner, Peter Foster, the Times of London today reported on Foster's allegations of the nature of Blair's relationship with his former 'style guru,' Carole Caplin. The article stated, Foster also claims Blair phoned Caplin on returning from a visit to George W Bush in April 2002. "She told me Tony said that war against Iraq was inevitable." In the article in Vanity Fair, Foster claims that when Blair has had clashes with Gordon Brown he has sought advice from Caplin, who got her mother Sylvia to do a new age "reading" involving a hidden force called The Light. Foster said: "Tony would call and Carole would say, 'I'll ask mum to channel on this and ring you back.' Then she'd call back and say, 'You must not confront him on this. Now isn't the right time'.", The revelation that Blair channelled 'the light' (Lucifer?) and based political decisions on it is unsurprising in light of the past history of world leaders' fascination with the occult.
>>
>>75593410
>congressional inquiries are not evidence!
yet again who are you quoting. Did said hearing have some kind of irrefutable evidence of his involvement or only murky circumstantial?
>There is an extraordinary amount of evidence available that indicates that he had a hand in the death of JFK
yet you seem to refuse to give anything beyond your free association about mundane details from a hearing that seems to show nothing.
>>
>>75593420
Okay, fair enough, but I mean in the sense of them all conspiring together. Obviously there's secretive conclusion on a smaller scale, or nothing would get done, but it's not the same as the NWO conspiracy-theorists like to talk about.
>>
File: COINTELPRO Forum rules.gif (1 MB, 3584x3936) Image search: [Google]
COINTELPRO Forum rules.gif
1 MB, 3584x3936
>>75593763
>Did said hearing have some kind of irrefutable evidence of his involvement or only murky circumstantial?
>I have literally never looked into the details of the Warren Commission
Holy fuck, are you kidding or are you just trying to be obtuse deliberately?
Why would Dulles ever pursue that line of inquiry when he knows what the answer would be? He was forced to accept the testimony of the people and then never asked any further questions.

I do like your use of the term conspiracy theory though, a term invented to discredit people who questioned the way the Warren Commission was handled.
>>
File: paste488.jpg (59 KB, 532x472) Image search: [Google]
paste488.jpg
59 KB, 532x472
There's whispering in the redwoods at the Bohemian Grove that George Bush the Elder has invited Bill Clinton to be at the "Hillbillies' Camp" this weekend. P.S.: And King Abdullah of Jordan, a motorcycling monarch who was in Canada last week, was at Napa Valley's Meadowood over the weekend, which was thickly surrounded by private security and police details. The resort doesn't confirm anything about its guests, but Squat & Gobble on Chestnut Street confirmed that the king and 15 or so companions did come to San Francisco to have a snack there on Sunday. Abdullah is a friend of owner Issa Sweidan. Staff member Mohamed Almuhtadi, who served him, said His Majesty was pleasant and "down to earth" and had pancakes, apple chicken sausage and coffee.
>>
File: gse_multipart42812.jpg (76 KB, 561x840) Image search: [Google]
gse_multipart42812.jpg
76 KB, 561x840
Not proof but is this Bush in Dallas when JFK was killed??
>>
File: 1457914259858.jpg (983 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
1457914259858.jpg
983 KB, 1920x1200
>>75594143
So you still haven't presented anything other than your feelings as evidence. Please continue I do this for free. :^)
>>
>>75594447
Maybe. His home states is Texas so
>>
>>75594628
>So you still haven't presented anything other than your feelings as evidence
>The Warren Commission is feelings
Hello Federal Govt Employee. I apologize for even giving you the time of day, I should have noticed sooner that you are simply a shill.
>>
What a fag.
>>
File: 1448681553022.jpg (75 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1448681553022.jpg
75 KB, 640x480
>>75594757
>here is the warren commission
>I can't pull anything relevant from it
>why won't you create my argument for me
keep trying
>>
>>75593888
safari club seems like it's a pretty big scale, m8
>>
>>75595024
>I dont know what the Warren Commision is
>I dont know who was on it and why that is significant
>I have never looked into the evidence presented much less how it was dealt with
>durr you are just a conspiracytard!
Truly earning those nickles today arent we?
>>
File: 1463178100312.jpg (59 KB, 655x527) Image search: [Google]
1463178100312.jpg
59 KB, 655x527
>>75595232
You seem to be so upset that you can no longer understand how to construct an argument at this point friend it is really simple. You keep repeating "muh warren commission" like some kind of bible verse, but as long as you continue to run away from using it to support your argument it's moot.
>>
>>75595654
>I want you to copy paste all the relevant information for me because I am incapable of looking it up myself.
>I expect you to conduct hours of research just to satisfy my pedantic questions meant to enrage that I could conduct just as easily myself, but I wont.
No, I have made my point abundantly clear already, your repeated derailings about the most pedantic issues imaginable when it comes to scope of the issue at hand is telling. Namely it shows to myself and others that you dont care about the subject, you are just here to muddy the waters by changing the subject.

Not only that but your repeated use, with some changes, of the term conspiracy theory is evidence enough of your intentions given the history of that term and its relation to the subject of the Warren Commission and its handling of the investigation of JFK.
>>
>>75596040
>I won't give evidence to support my argument because that is your job
>STOP CALLING ME A CONSPIRITARD FOR NOT GIVING EVIDENCE FOR MY BELEIFS
Um you really seem to be having a hard time there aren't you m8
>>
>>75596422
>I won't give evidence
The entire Warren Commision is evidence fuckwit.

I see you still dont understand the history of the term conspiracy theory nor understand the irony about your heavy usage of the term about this subject in particular.

topshillposts.png
>>
File: 1463762175751.png (216 KB, 441x553) Image search: [Google]
1463762175751.png
216 KB, 441x553
>>75596659
>The entire Warren Commision is evidence fuckwit.
>I can't name any specific parts of it that solidly support my claims
So why do you hold such beliefs if you seem to have no personal knowledge of the evidence that would inform that belief? Are you just going with the crowd desperate to call everyone else a sheep while you yourself are no different?
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.