[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wannabe-whites hate thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: REEE.gif (385 KB, 500x422) Image search: [Google]
REEE.gif
385 KB, 500x422
This is dedicated to all of the niggers, kikes, Arabs, spics, and other non-whites who want to be one of us. ITT: Stuff you hate about those niggers.
>>
>one of us
>flag

Oh I'm laffin
>>
>>75586530
I'm white and would rather hang out with Latinos and blacks than some white trash faggot like you.
>>
>>75586530

Then you get mad if immigrants Muslims spics and niggers dont "integrate".

You rather have snackbars running arround forcing their religion, killing and bombing people because their culture tells them to do that or have Muslims assimilating the white culture.?
>>
It's not that I hate them, it's just that I'm sick of them trying to be like us. Some of the non-whites on 4chan have this constant longing to be considered white for some reason.
>>
File: uruguay.jpg (24 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
uruguay.jpg
24 KB, 500x376
>>75586769
>>
>>75587054
Islam would be nice if there was only whites in the country, then we'd fuck the Jews, start conquering shit again, and have multiple redpilled wives. But only if we were racist, but there's multiple ways to do this better, rather than becoming inbred rapists.
>>
>>75587257
We want them to assimilate into white western culture though. I dont understand your retarded argument.
>>
>>75587459
When the fuck did I say they shouldn't assimilate? Are you people fucking retards? Read it again, I don't want them to consider themselves white, because they aren't.
>>
HOLY SHIT THIS OP IS A GOD

FUCK HISPANICS FUCK JEWS FUCK NIGGERS FUCK ARABS FUCK GOOKSCHINKSCHARLIES YOURE ALL THE SAME

don't you get that?

We hate you. No, we don't care that your 70% white. We don't care.

Latino my fucking ass. You're all filthy fuckers. Fuck you. Literal animals in human civilization creating a ruckus.
>>
>>75586530

t. Flip

I'd rather not date white girls, so that I don't pollute them. Gotta do my part to save the white race.

I'm already dating a MexFlip, and I gotta purify her of that Mexishit gene.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.