[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Questions to /pol/ females
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 24
File: 9585393.jpg (21 KB, 484x253) Image search: [Google]
9585393.jpg
21 KB, 484x253
Yo, snowbunnies. /pol/ males usually say that women shouldn't have right to vote, what do you think about this? They also say that females shouldn't have participation in politics because you are not "territorial", and because you are kinda silly. What would you respond to these sexist men?

Another thing: Considering the decreasing of white population, are you worried or something about western society? Do you find blacks and browns (beaners, muslims, indians, etc) attractive? Why do white girls racemix that much? It is somehow white boy's fault?

Pic related. That's all, bitches. Ye, muthafucka...
>>
>>75585986
>Why do white girls racemix that much?
we don't, you just live off memes.
>>
There are no /pol/ females
>>
This is it, I'm now voting for bernie.

#feelthebern
>>
File: 1462760327610.jpg (99 KB, 540x447) Image search: [Google]
1462760327610.jpg
99 KB, 540x447
>>75586122

You don't? Then why is this meme so powerful here in /pol/? Maybe because /pol/ is filled with white boys who can't get a gf?
>>
>>75585986

B-bump
>>
>>75586640
>Maybe because /pol/ is filled with white boys who can't get a gf?
yes,it's a coping mechanism "i can't get a gf because white girls love other races"

also b8 threads, like this one probably.
>>
File: 1462270880166.jpg (402 KB, 1110x840) Image search: [Google]
1462270880166.jpg
402 KB, 1110x840
>>75587438

I wouldn't be so firm about that. Are you sure that it is merely a meme? Yo, and what about my other questions? You prefer not to refer to those issues?
>>
>>75587968
>87% of college libtard women were afraid of being labeled a racist.
>>
>>75587968

>That horrible random yo placement to seem Black

God, the cringe is horrible.
>>
>>75587968
Lol spend some time talking to some white girls. Only trashy drug addict white girls fuck black dudes. Sage this shit
>>
File: 1462124132837.jpg (164 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1462124132837.jpg
164 KB, 960x720
>>75588543

B-but...

>>75588438
>>75588981

Do white girls like black guys? Ye, muthafucka...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3a8NEKBaCo
>>
File: interracial_income.jpg (60 KB, 480x500) Image search: [Google]
interracial_income.jpg
60 KB, 480x500
>>75586640
This is from a music video

>>75587968
This article is a hoax (a quick Google search will put that to rest)

However, I agree with your thesis: white women date and marry outside their race at uncharacteristically high rates.

If you're a white man, the only recourse you have is to date an Asian woman. In fact, going by the statistics, you'll actually be more successful; White/Asian couples, both WM/AF and AM/WF, are the most affluent and raise the most successful children. Honestly, white guys, it's time to breed up. Let the white women seal their fate.
>>
>>75585986
Women shouldn't be banned from voting because there are some women who are pretty intelligent- just less than men. There should be some sort of voter exam or something, in order to be eligible to vote. And you have to be an American born citizen, too, in an ideal world.

I'm not worried about Western society because there's something special about white people that I think will prevail in the end. We work together, we're smart and resourceful, just look at all of these historical battles where white tribes/armies would BTFO their enemies, even when their numbers were in the hundreds vs. armies of tens of thousands. I think we'll be fine, overall. I've always thought brown people were ugly, girls and boys. I don't mind some Asians, though... I don't think white girls race mix that much, I haven't seen the numbers myself but my husband told me that basically all races and both genders tend to find whites the most attractive. White girls who race mix typically have flaws that make it hard for them to get a white guy- they might be attractive but have a horrible personality/be insane, or they're often just fat and strange.
>>
File: crop1464614305621.jpg (14 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
crop1464614305621.jpg
14 KB, 200x200
>>75585986
The vote should be given to those contributing the most to society. I think a lot of females should not vote however i also think a lot of men now should not have the right to vote either due to the post war muh estrogens nu male epidemic.
Women might make dumb choices but men were the ones who let them in the first place and are still letting them now.
>>
>>75589954
>just less than men

Dear, how can you say something like this? Have some pride, do you think that most men are smarter than you? Can't believe you said that...
>>
>>75585986
I just hope they all get raped.
>>
File: Chart_7-1-10.gif (24 KB, 479x378) Image search: [Google]
Chart_7-1-10.gif
24 KB, 479x378
>>75590837
>>
>>75591335

C'mon, it says that male average IQ is equal to female average IQ. The only difference are the variances of the distributions. Variance of men's IQ distribution is greater than variance of women's IQ distribution, this means it is more probable the existence of a male genius than of a female genius. But there will also be more male retards than female retards...

That chart doesn't say that girls are dumber...
>>
I'd give up my right to vote if it meant Donald Trump getting elected
>>
>>75592769
I didn't say girls are dumber, I said that there are some very smart girls, even though there are less smart girls than smart boys.
>>
>>75585986
You can whine about it all you want, but women will never lose the right to vote in first world countries. Continue circlejerking.
>>
>>75585986
I agree that women shouldn't be allowed to vote, but I must concede that men shouldn't either.
>Demoncracy
>>
>>75593278
this i want the second reich back

but consider things (not english things) worked pretty good
>>
>>75592879

Yo, babe. Why do you want Drumpf to get elected so badly?

>>75593002

DAMN You are right

>>75593173

B-but... Nah, I don't care. Like a man I can tell you that most men are fool. Ye, muthafucka...
>>
>>75585986
I just come here to laugh at /pol/ desu
>>
Why do girls even come here? This website is a cesspool of losery and shit flinging. None of it is good.

If you want funny memes, just browse /r/4chan for the rare nuggets of slightly funny material.
>>
"all white men are undesirable neckbeards just like me. its not my fault, it's my race"
>goes outside and sees lots of white bros with gf's
>tries not to kill himself.
>>
>>75594558
Can you please get a trip, so I can filter you?
>>
>>75585986
alright, I'll take the bait.

1) Women should be allowed to vote because they make up half of the population. I think we can all agree that men and women are different or at least have different tendencies (whether/how much they are due to nurture or nature is another debate we won't solve here and now). Men tend to be more proactive, territorial, aggressive. Women tend to be more nurturing/caring, striving for consensus etc. In a healthy society both of those "sides" balance each other out.

2) Eh, I have no idea. Never been with a brown guy, probably never would. Not so much because of the race thing, just because I strongly disagree with their ethics, politics, cultures. Sure, some of them are attractive. Just like there are attractive black and asian women.
>>
>>75585986
Don't care much what some faggot on other side of world thinks. Right to vote should be earned, equally for both sexes.
>>
>>75585986
>women shouldn't have right to vote
Liberal women are fucking cancer.

If I had it my way I'd only allow only other conservative women to vote.
Or make them take a test to determine how well versed in poltics they are.
If other women don't pay attention to politics and are complacent about disturbing issues, then they shouldn't vote.
Their vote cost Austria a promising future just a few days ago. It's happening everywhere. Women are destroying their own countries
>>
>>75595370
So theoretically, if you met a brown guy who lived in Austria all his life, spoke German fluently and without accent, and was by all accounts a fully integrated Austrian and was attractive, you'd date him?
>>
>>75585986

Whats with texas posting these gay jew threads?
>>
>>75585986

Lol Texas fuck off
>>
>>75595370
>I think we can all agree that men and women are different or at least have different tendencies

I think VdB/Hofer election wasn't a case of what you just described...

>>75595370
>Not so much because of the race thing, just because I strongly disagree with their ethics, politics, cultures

Can you expatiate about this disagreement?

>>75595885
>>75596018

Is not racemixing a reality?
>>
File: WuwuzBBC.png (242 KB, 642x2676) Image search: [Google]
WuwuzBBC.png
242 KB, 642x2676
>>75586640

If white women love black cock so much why do you post the same 3 pics over and over surely there must be millions of pic out there
>>
>>75595725
>Their vote cost Austria a promising future just a few days ago

Nah, I don't think so. 40% of women who participated in the election voted for Hofer. In men's case, only 60% voted for Hofer...

I wouldn't blame Austrian women
>>
>>75596409

LOL
>>
>>75586640
getting pussy at beach hotels or at other countries is easy like the pic here. Girls become total sluts once the leave their home towns or go on a vacation with their girlfriends. The meme is a meme and only retards thinks white woman prefer black men when most thinks them are butt ugly.
>>
>>75585986

Of course women should have the right to vote. The problem isn't women voting, the problem is representative democracy and political parties. It forces people to vote for a "package" of stances instead of being able to vote issue-by-issue. In America, the Republican party is implicitly pro-white and anti-female, while the democrat party is pro-minority and pro-female. So, for white males, the choice of which party to vote for is obvious...but for white women, it's not. There's one party that's good for their race but horrible for their gender, and one party that's horrible for their race but good for their gender. So naturally you'll get a lot of women siding with their gender because if the party for their race won't create policies good for their gender, does it really deserve their loyalty?

But if people could vote issue-by-issue, both white men and white women in every Western country would vote for extremely strict immigration policies and enforcement of those policies. Even if we voted "wrong" on other issues, every other problem is recoverable. The only thing a people can't really recover from is a flooding of their land with higher-birthrate foreigners and being forced to subsidize those foreigners' lives.

White women don't race-mix much, non-whites are usually less attractive than whites, I am indeed worried about Western society, and TO AN EXTENT it's white men's fault for not making the "pro-white" parties into female-friendly as well. I.e. start supporting reproductive rights and maternity leave, and white women will have no reasons left not to vote for those parties.
>>
>>75595765
Honestly, I don't know. I'm sure some of the fully integrated ones are perfectly fine, decent human beings. But I'd probably never be able to shake the feeling of them being different. And I'd like to share my culture with my kids. So probably, no.

But I've only been redpilled pretty recently. Seeing my country go to shit with all those rapefugees has changed my mind a lot.
>>
>>75596974
i hope you arent a guy roleplaying

The same thing i got when ppl say shit like
>white women are trash marry a black goddess whos loyal

i want my children to look ,feel and think like me
>>
>>75589927
how will there be anymore whitey if all white women and all white men race mix. fucking jew
>>
File: 1461004269163.jpg (94 KB, 599x800) Image search: [Google]
1461004269163.jpg
94 KB, 599x800
>>75585986
real female here

no one should have the right to vote, democracy is a scourge.
>>
>>75597633
chink in the amour.
it had to be said.
>>
>>75585986
Women don't go to fight in wars and lose their lives. Neither they are forced to fight in wars.
>>
>>75596956
>White women don't race-mix much

Really? Good post though
>>
>>75597963

POO
>>
>>75597633
natsoc?
>>
>>75597322
They become Eurasian. The new divide becomes Eurasian vs Mulatto, and of course Eurasian wins out due to white men planning ahead for the future of their bloodline and white women not thinking beyond "fucking a big black stud." The offspring of white men (Eurasians) succeed in this new society due to the affluence of their forward-thinking White/Asian parents while the offspring of white women (Mulattos) continue the cycle of socioeconomic degradation. After three or four generations of this power structure, Mulattos demand special rights over Eurasians because of "Eurasian privilege." Thus the cycle begins all over again. Mark my words.
>>
>>75585986
I'm gonna be honest with you OP.
I think min age for voting should be raised.
Maybe even make it so only those who own property can vote.

Back in the day, not everyone went to college, but almost everyone was considered an adult responsible for their own bills by the age of 18. Life was harder and you had to grow up faster.

People in college right now are still living lives like children. Their parents or loans pay their bills, they party and still go to school. When they vote, they vote for "Free" things, like college. So they can continue their life of fun, rather then responsibilities.

I know as I've grown in the last 10 years my political ideologies have changed greatly over time. I look back on when I was younger and can't help but think what an idiot I was.

I don't sex is really the problem. You look at ANY political rally for ANY candidate and you'll find supporters of both genders.
>>
>>75598219
>You look at ANY political rally for ANY candidate and you'll find supporters of both genders

I agree with you, babe
>>
>>75596341
It's not some incredibly complex thing really. I just think that for the most part people with a non-white background share believes that are different to the average, white European. You'd have to go into detail for Asians, Muslims, etc.

>>75597214
I'm not. There's some natural kinship to how we feel towards people who look or think like us, our mothers, our fathers.
>>
>>75598219
good ideas senpai
>>
>>75595370
>Sure, some of them are attractive

Interested in this chilean alpha, baby? I'm not brown though, I'm black
>>
>>75599103
i knew hes a troll since he always went
>uh that cant be
>are u sure
>>
File: 1463333274956.jpg (598 KB, 1024x1525) Image search: [Google]
1463333274956.jpg
598 KB, 1024x1525
>>75598219

Thought the same the other day.

Make it 30 years minimum and when you are at it, only people with children may vote, so they are inclined to make it for the long term.

Also whites only.
>>
>women
>pol

good joak lad, there are only ever role players and that one ukrainian chick
>>
File: Warren.jpg (6 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
Warren.jpg
6 KB, 271x186
>>75598140
Ever wonder why White people have Native American ancestors? 'Whiteness' is a social construct. Which means it never actually ends. This is one of those reasons why the Globalists are fucked in the head when it comes to Race Relations. They are very ignorant but tell powerful people 'how it is.'
>>
>>75585986

They're right. Some women should not be allowed, just like some men. Liberals, lefties yada yada yada.

See previous answer, there's nothing sexist about it.

Of course i am worried and i feel shameful that i can't save my own country.
I do not find them attractive.
I guess propaganda ? In no way it's men's fault.
>>
>>75585986
I've been saying women shouldn't be allowed to vote for as long as I can remember. I have never voted and I'm not even registered. Women should not be involved in politic whatsoever.
>>
>>75596974
>Honestly, I don't know. I'm sure some of the fully integrated ones are perfectly fine, decent human beings. But I'd probably never be able to shake the feeling of them being different. And I'd like to share my culture with my kids. So probably, no.

I understand the part about kids but the question was whether you'd be open to dating someone who was European in everything but blood.

Also
>But I've only been redpilled pretty recently.
If you ever said that aloud it would sound pretty silly
>>
File: 345634565343344545.jpg (26 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
345634565343344545.jpg
26 KB, 300x300
>>75599103
>>75599103
>>75599103
>>75599103
>>75599103
>>75599103
>>75599103
>>
File: france.jpg (12 KB, 240x189) Image search: [Google]
france.jpg
12 KB, 240x189
>>75600586

Can't believe how submissive you are, dear...

>>75600578
>i feel shameful that i can't save my own country

Is France doomed? DAMN
>>
>>75601273

M-Maybe we can go back and Make France Great Again. If we can't we certainly are doomed.
>>
>>75601443
>M-Maybe we can go back

Yea, no. How?
>>
When the natives stop paying welfare, all hell will break loose. If France goes down, Jamal goes with it.

T. Politically incorrect.
>>
File: 2luxti1.png (937 KB, 922x540) Image search: [Google]
2luxti1.png
937 KB, 922x540
>>75585986
Non white female here.
I think white women are animals most of the time. Where I currently work part time as a cashier in a mainly white neighborhood I see many young interracial couples. White males are ridiculous too.

Most minorities I see are with their own races or at least with other minorities of similar skin color.
When I see white women I see them with men of color, mostly black actually. High school white kids are still dating each other. Little do they know.

When I see white men they are with butt ugly Asian women. Makes me mad because the men aren't ugly.

Twice I've seen white women come in with black infants using EBT. Many white women use EBT more than White men. Old boomers do not race mix. When I see white women with white men either the girl is uglier or they're both healthy beautiful fuckers.

Not even minorities race mix as much as you think. White people are beautiful to us but it's like looking at a diamond in a jewelry store. For us not worth being in debt for although we might ask the attendant to let us try the ring on.

Any questions?
>>
>>75585986

The problem is the breakdown of reliable family relationships, not racemixing. Stop getting that shit confused. Even if you think there's some connection, it's correlation not causation.

/pol/ is like the church, blowing off steam over stupid shit like gay marriage while the very value of marriage slips through their fingers.

Well to be more accurate /pol/ includes some of these very dumbasses.
>>
>>75601508

Kick illegals out would be a start.
Stop the strikes.
Elect someone else. [spoiler]2017[/spoiler]
Help our policemen so they don't get their asses kicked by angry youth.
Make feminism hate speech.
Apply same jail/divorce sentences to men and women.
School obligatory until 18. (16 now, excludes manual jobs.)

That'd be a good start.
>>
File: 1428115495984.png (12 KB, 500x294) Image search: [Google]
1428115495984.png
12 KB, 500x294
>>75601679
>>
>>75602118
I don't see why I would be baiting. That's like saying I don't exist. I work in a supermarket.
>>
>>75602017
>Kick illegals out would be a start

I didn't know there were many illegals in France. Anyway, a kiss for you from this black alpha
>>
>>75601679
>Any questions?

Why are you roleplaying a woman on a zimbabwean carpet sales forum?
>>
>>75602295

I don't think there's that many but places like the jungle should not exist. We're not on the UK/GER level (yet)

P-Please keep your saliva to yourself.
>>
White genocide does deeply concern me. My fiancé is white and I want white offspring to bring into this world, that I'll probably have to homeschool to keep them away from liberal degeneracy. I have never found a non-white male attractive, ever. The best looking poc are usually attractive bc they have white features. A very close friend burns coal and it's so depressing, 5/5 guys have all been black and they all have treated her poorly (cheating, pumping and dumping, having her as a side chick) but she lets it go bc "muh good sex". She said she'd never marry a white guy. She used to want to get married and have kids but since her most recent guy who she has a very loose relationship with, she's interested in adopting and long term relationships with marriage. She doesn't love her dad and his strict ways.
>>
>>75602494
>P-Please keep your saliva to yourself

Is it because I'm black?

>>75601154

You sure hate me

>>75599471

The ETERNAL Austrian...
>>
>>75602581
'White Genocide' doesn't concern me because it assumes that the Status quo can even survive ten years. When I want to scare people, I don't bring up birth rates, I bring up the balance sheet.

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/8129/sweden-islam-democracy

We give too much credit to the Globalist Ideology because we naively accept it's own tenets at face value. But closer examination reveals that it itself doesn't understand its own agenda.

I used to be a hardline Liberal before I realized how incompetent these PC people are after Gamergate. Now I'm forced to join pol out of sheer necessity. I don't want ever want my hands on the Globalist dogshit when it falls apart.
>>
>>75602418
What about the rest of my post?
>>
>>75602638

Don't make me say things i didn't say anon.
>>
>>75602638
Nobody unironically says "a kiss from black alpha"

please nignog, go back to your cave and leave actual humans alone
>>
>>75603380
Why are nonwhite men obsessed with white women ?

(creepy chilean mud being a prime example)
>>
>>75603414

You are being loyal to your bf then?

>>75603605
>Racism

It's 2016, you know?
>>
>>75604008
wohooo we have another shitposter ruining threads are you proud of you

i doubt you are even black
>>
>>75585986
Black guys are absolutely disgusting. They're always cat-calling me, and when they get too close I mace them. I carry an M&P Shield in my purse, and can't wait to use it.

Mexicans aren't gross, but they need to learn how to be American or go back.
>>
>>75604008
>Racism

>It's 2016, you know?

Yes? What's wrong with racism? No better time for it than 2016 famalamalamalam.

Also how is chile? I hear it's one of the less shitholey latino countries.
>>
>>75604008

>bf

I wish anon. I have never touched another male that was not part of my family.
>>
>>75603758

I found this on the web:

>My closest friends were all black males like me
>Despite our socioeconomic differences we all had one thing in common: we were all interested in white girls
>Among my black friends, you were seen as almighty and powerful if you could get a white girl and if you found out that one liked you or had any interest in you; you were seen as a god
>To me most black women represented everything that I didn’t want in a woman. I felt that most were too loud, too argumentative, had too much attitude, and were too much to handle
>In contrast to black women, white women and women of other races represented everything that black women weren’t. They were beautiful, agreeable, adventurous, easy to handle, and most importantly possessed the genetic code that I wanted for my future children
>>
>>75604294
>>>/r9k/

What is happening to /pol/???

We should have some kind of a verification system where you can only post if you're white and not an uggo.
>>
>>75604294

C'mon, how old are you? From 1 to 10, how do you consider yourself about beauty?

>>75604259
>Mexicans aren't gross

So, you would betray your race for a Mexican. Interesting...

>>75604290
>Also how is chile?

Not bad at all, dude
>>
File: 74567456755566.jpg (23 KB, 400x426) Image search: [Google]
74567456755566.jpg
23 KB, 400x426
>>75604331
>we were all interested in white girls
>possessed the genetic code that I wanted for my future children
>>
>>75603758
Either to get back at them by defiling the white mans race or because they've become easier to get.
In accordance with history (especially in Americuh) and anthropologic study, white people were at the very top; it was a ride in social status to be with a white woman, to be with what every white man was guaranteed. Actually we even had laws in the US that forbade interracial marriage with white women in many of our states. (it was clearly for that purpose) so imagine being a dumb nigger and all of a sudden you are able to take something a white man has. It's like when a man wins a woman over from another man except this time one is black and one is white. The white man will be angry because what he was entitled to or what should be his is all used up or taken from him. There is a feeling of accomplishment from this for shitskins and mudslimes. Although more traditional mudslimes would not approve and shitskins generally wouldn't find a skinny white girl as attractive as a BBW. A BWW would definitely get stolen by em dindus.
I would say Hispanics and East Asians care less for interbreeding the most because there was no success tied to being with a white woman, but Hispanic and East Asain women had value to white men (see exotic womyn), mudslime and shitskin women were bottom of the barrel.

I don't hate white people this is a completely neutral post.
>>
>>75604459

I am white and i am not ugly. I am a shut-in, hikikomori to be exact.

>>75604738

I am an adult.

I don't know, but i am cute. Which is weird to say.

Also i am 5"11.
>>
>>75604738
>C'mon, how old are you? From 1 to 10, how do you consider yourself about beauty?

You realize you're talking to a man, right?
>>
>>75585986
el araucANO
>>
>>75596956
>start supporting reproductive rights and maternity leave
Except the reason Republicans dont want abortion is because its completely degenerate and leads to low birth rates which is why whites are getting replaced. That's why the republican party has always been seen as the party of traditional family values. The only reason its seen as 'anti-female' is because of liberal brainwashing
>>
>>75604932
Then you're playing your cards stupidly. You realize you can go to any con or dating site at all and have your pick from hundreds of top geek chads without having to be even a slight bit extroverted. You have any idea how much 5/10+ nerdy girls are in demand?

You might even find a chad that shares your weebdom, you never know.
>>
>>75600020

I agree, owning property or having children should be mandatory. You need to have skin in the game and a vested interest in the well-being of your country. Nowadays, most new university students can't even look five years down the road.
>>
File: koreanbest.jpg (547 KB, 1280x1787) Image search: [Google]
koreanbest.jpg
547 KB, 1280x1787
>>75589927
>married anon with lovely blue eyed high IQ spawn.

thinking about Asian race mixing now.

they make cuter sounds in bed and have god-tier complexions. plus they are white, win-win.
>>
>>75604933

>top geek chads

Why would i waste my potential with someone that probably has plebians tastes ?
I really despise cons, i would never leave my house to go there.

>find a chad that shares your weebdom

Why would i want some used male ? Anon, stop.
>>
>>75605435

Depends on their height. 5'11 is dangerous cause chads in general will not go anywhere near a girl who will be taller than them in heels. They're too insecure for that.
>>
File: New Yorker.jpg (734 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
New Yorker.jpg
734 KB, 2448x3264
>>75605492
If they could, they wouldn't get them hundreds of thousands of dollars in debt.
>>
>>75604932
>Also i am 5"11

You are taller than me...
>>
>>75597633
I think im in love...
The capital wants slaves who think their free by voting!
>>
>>75605814
>that black power fist in the background with a diploma

Every opportunity they can get to promote that shit
>>
File: 1454441294452.jpg (385 KB, 2916x1944) Image search: [Google]
1454441294452.jpg
385 KB, 2916x1944
>>75605810
>Implying chad is ever below 6ft

Come on now neega
>tfw 6'2 masterrace

>Why would i waste my potential with someone that probably has plebians tastes ?

What the fuck is a plebians taste? You realize most weeb chads probably out-weeb even you.

>I really despise cons, i would never leave my house to go there.

Ok use the internet then.

>Why would i want some used male ? Anon, stop.

Chad doesn't necessarily mean a high number of sexual partners, just preselection/high status/high quality... The point is if you're even remotely what you say you are and aren't in denial about being an uggo you are currently passing up hundreds of hot nerd dudes in France that could be licking your pussy right now that are probably more weeby than you.
>>
>>75606137

You'll find love anon.

>>75606416

>Out-weeb even you

This is not the point. They're probably not passionate about it and got into it now that it's mainstream and well seen.

>Chad doesn't necessarily mean a high number of sexual partners

Sure, anon.
>>
>>75606591

I would let you touch me. You'll find love as well, femanon...
>>
>>75606591
dunno if male or real honest female

something makes me suspicious here
>>
>>75605810
they shouldn't be midgets then.

what use are they outside of the mining industry?
>>
Most people who imply women shouldn't vote are usually just shitposters
>>
>>75606786
Probably still a man, but he's so good you might as well
>>
>>75587968
Less than 0.76% of white women marry blacks if that's what you;re asking. 97.7% of white woman settle with a white guy.

It's a "trigger pol" meme. Also only 89% of black women marry black men :^)

And yes, those are US census numbers.
>>
File: 234523542345.jpg (148 KB, 533x761) Image search: [Google]
234523542345.jpg
148 KB, 533x761
>>75606591
>This is not the point. They're probably not passionate about it and got into
>it now that it's mainstream and well seen.

I can guarantee you it's not "main stream". Being an anime weeb is probably the single worst thing you can do to your social standing after maybe being a brony.

>Chad doesn't necessarily mean a high number of sexual partners
>Sure, anon.

No it really doesn't. There are so many dudes that are good-looking nerds that get absolutely murdered by normal women for showing weebey tendencies that they don't even try... it's like 160 guys for every 1 girl that ends up being a shut-in when they shouldn't necessarily, you could have your pick from the top 2% of those 160 if you wanted
>>
>>75585986
>/pol/ doesn't want women to vote because we vote for shit like Green Parties. Its pretty fucked.
>Im worried as much as the rest of /pol/
>No
>They're all lefties
>Not all of them but there are too many who have been brainwashed by liberals
>>
File: 1460482231094.jpg (176 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1460482231094.jpg
176 KB, 682x1024
>>75607183
You're missing the point.

Blacks breed like rabbits, they only ever stand to profit from miscegenation. For whites it's a fucking disaster, especially if we're talking about a decent quality woman.

Not to mention 0,76% of 200mil is a lot more than it sounds
>>
>>75607501

This fuckin finnish appropriated my thread, and screwed up my flirtation with the french girl...
>>
>>75589954
>I'm not worried about Western society because there's something special about white people that I think will prevail in the end.

I have to say that reading your attempts to grapple with reality by bending your vague understanding through a white-people-have-special-powers-prism to make your reality more pleasing was actually kind of amusing.

Bravo, white boy
>>
File: 584562345324568.jpg (111 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
584562345324568.jpg
111 KB, 1920x1200
>>75607882
Bruh you're a 5'4 nigger halfway accross the planet from him/her, sit the fuck down.

I'm trying to hook her up with some frenchie dick
>>
>>75607882

She sounded paranoid and elitist anyways, bud.
>>
>>75606786
>>75607011
>>75607501

Real. I posted proof in a french thread not so long ago.
Feel free to check the archives.
Of course it is, people are watching anime just to say they watch anime now.
Same thing for video games.
Maybe they wouldn't have partners, but that's it. You can't be a chad looking hiki/recluse.

This has nothing to do with politics anymore so i'm leaving the thread, bye anons !

>>75607882

>Flirtation

Never happend anon.
I tried to be nice to you because i am a nice person but that stops it here.
>Chile, black

>>75608302

Well, thank you
>>
If someone said that to me irl I would most likely just laugh. I think there are a lot of inherent differences between men and women (although the lines are a bit blurred by masculinisation of women/feminization of men, at least based on my experiences) that make us very different, but I don't think women are generally less intelligent. Anyways, women make up 50% of the population, so not allowing them the right to vote based on gender alone would be inappropriate IMO.
>>
>>75608383
>This has nothing to do with politics anymore so i'm leaving the thread, bye anons !

You see what you did, fuckin finnish...
>>
>>75608727
you made this into cancer faggot

kys
>>
>>75608818

kys? The fuck is wrong with you...
>>
File: 612341234.jpg (129 KB, 467x700) Image search: [Google]
612341234.jpg
129 KB, 467x700
>>75608383
>Of course it is, people are watching anime just to say they watch anime now.

My female friends took the piss out of me when I said spirited away was a good movie. Trust me nobody is going around saying they like anime to try and be cool. Anime is the opposite of cool. It's ANTI-cool for guys.

>You can't be a chad looking hiki/recluse.
Oooooooh yes you can.

>This has nothing to do with politics anymore so i'm leaving the thread, bye anons !

Ok but keep in mind it's 100% up to you, you don't need to be complete recluse when you could add someone to your little bubble very easily... just something to think about

>Never happend anon. I tried to be nice to you because i am a nice person but that stops it here.
>Chile, black

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
File: 1462780055056.jpg (1 MB, 903x1178) Image search: [Google]
1462780055056.jpg
1 MB, 903x1178
>>75608568
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
>>
>>75608953
youve never been on 4chan before

kill yourself newfag
>>
>>75608955
fuck i didnt even got that before

aiiiiiiii
>>
>women enter the workforce

men are forced out of jobs. prices skyrocket because of the invention of the two-income household. marriage and birth rates drop because women put off both for their careers. by the time they do want one or both, it's too late.

>women vote

with their feelings. they hold no political ties. they don't care about national need. only themselves.

>women can enter military

yet they are weak as shit and most will never do it. they also are not subject to the draft like men are. (this was actually proposed and turned down by the US legislative branch)

there is literally nothing good to come from letting women do any of these. history proves, time and time again, giving women power is a great cause of society's downfall.
>>
I remember seeing a wiki page posted here, where a matriarchal collective drove their civilization into the ground via re-distribution of wealth, etc.

Does anyone have the link?
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.