[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"/pol/ony" show yourselves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6
An entire town in West Virginia is up for bid. 120 acres.
Price?: $1,000,000.
It's perfect. Buildings already in place.
Why is the price so low? No internet.
>pro-tip: that's a great thing
If we do not secure this, it will be a designated spot to sell out the US to foreign interests.
THIS IS THE AMERICAN DREAM FOLKS!
Your ancestors moved here for the chance at getting an opportunity like this.
>pic-related is the entire property for only 1 million
>>
File: nooo.jpg (134 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
nooo.jpg
134 KB, 1024x768
>he thinks we can make our own laws there
:(
>>
>>75583538
lets do it, I'm in
>>
Hell, if you wanted to, you could weasel into making this an independent state!

So now back to your cucked reality. Who do you think will buy this up?
>Chinese?
>Mormons?
>Elites for themselves?
>Elites for Refugees?
>Mexican Union?
>>
>>75583630
You run the town. Make it into a welfare burden until you finally gain state independence.
>>
Down. Have experience in plumbing and concrete. Also know how to use a few different types of tractors. Will work for the Ministry of Civil Engineering
>>
Do a kickstarter and we'll all chip in and turn it into /pol/ town, no niggers aloud though.
>>
File: 1457217018113.jpg (97 KB, 700x646) Image search: [Google]
1457217018113.jpg
97 KB, 700x646
>a colony of angry 17 year olds, mentally disturbed weeb fedora hermits, skinheads, trans race mexicans, chronic NEETs, literal autists and 4 women.

It would be a fucking zoo lmao, you guys are huge faggots.
>>
>>75583538
Time's Magazine Article.
http://time.com/money/4350788/west-virginia-town-for-sale-1-million/
80 single-family homes, a fire station, a swimming pool and a bowling alley in picturesque rural West Virginia, is up for auction with bids starting at $1 million.
r, basketball, tennis and racquetball courts, a football field and a “community center, with fireplace, configured to function as a restaurant/club with a bar area,” all contained within a fenced-in “self-sustaining community.” It’s the perfect facility for a new summer camp. Or a cult.
>>
>>75583681
How much you got?

Even if we all donated 10k, that'd still end up being 10, 000 donators required.
>>
>>75583971
"aloud"
you just ousted yourself
>>75584035
GET STORMFRONT TO DO IT! BRB MAKING BREAD.
>>75584035
and it would be glorious
>>75583971
thanks again tyrone
>>
>>75583538
>$1,000,000

That's just the starting bid, kiddo.
>>
>>75584045
Lmfao it an ex NSA facility. We would all be v& so quick it wouldnt be worth it
>>
>>75584176
>muslim education
>>
File: a83.jpg (68 KB, 600x1352) Image search: [Google]
a83.jpg
68 KB, 600x1352
>Former NSA surveillance facility
>>
>>75583971
There are no niggers in WV anyways
>>
>>75584176
Nigga you dumb. All we need is $1000 each from 1000 people. I thought your people inveted arithmatic achmed?
>>
>>75584183
It would fall into anarchy in a week when the lonely middle aged people who invested the most rule over the indentured fedora weeb NEETs. Holy shit I'm laughing just thinking about it.
>>
>>75583630
local government has its own laws

you'd be surprised by how much power councilmen have in some parts of the US (especially in a place like west virginia)
>>
>>75583538
>we
>>
>>75583538
Have you never used Ebay? It's up for bid with the bids starting at 1 million. It's going to sell for much much more than that.

Also, a 4chan colony would be fucking insanity. /k/ would take over and kill all of /b/. /pol/ would be too busy trolling reddit to get involved. /int/ wouldn't have anything to do with west virginia. /fa/ would never come either because the nearest Armani Exchange is 5 hours away. /a/, who gives a fuck about /a/? /soc/ would have nothing to do with it because it meant actually meeting in person and no more veil of anonymity.
>>
>>75584481
>1000 people would donate despite many of those 1000 having no space to live there
>>
>>75584570
>wuz
>>
>>75584575
>Also, a 4chan colony would be fucking insanity. /k/ would take over and kill all of /b/. /pol/ would be too busy trolling reddit to get involved. /int/ wouldn't have anything to do with west virginia. /fa/ would never come either because the nearest Armani Exchange is 5 hours away. /a/, who gives a fuck about /a/? /soc/ would have nothing to do with it because it meant actually meeting in person and no more veil of anonymity.

kill yourself you colossal faggot
>>
>>75584570
>>75584756
>shitposting
>>
>>75584710
Mosty just trying to break the math down for dumbass
>>
I'll give 40k if I can be top cop
>>
>>75584908
>assmad weeb posting
>>
>>75584204
You think people want to live in a place with no internet allowed?
>>
>>75583538
>you will never walk out your house on a sunny morning with cofee in your hand seeing your white neighbours going outside to and saying hi :)
>>
>>75585316
stop sweden you're bringing me down :(
>>
>>75583538
I knew /pol/ony would be too shitfounded to even have $1milly
>>
Reminder that this is a once in a lifetime ripoff offer to a $50 million dollar offer.
You could easily sell this place for $100mil once you make something out of it.
>>
Even if you had all of the money needed to start up a colony and 99% of /pol/ decided to go, it would never work. You know why?

No fucking gfs. Nobody's going to want to live in a community with no women.
>>
>>75586339
I wouldn't allow you in, but i don't make that decision, now do I?
>>
>>75583538
How many people can live there?
>>
Welp it could never happen but it's nice to dream about.

from the auction:

Ideal for a corporate training center, a university or academic campus, a spa/clinic, movie studio, or mountain resort, Sugar Grove Station is a wonderfully maintained, practically self-sustaining community nestled in the West Virginia mountains. On its 122.85+/- acre grounds it boasts:
80 single-family homes, many with carports, on lovely tree-lined streets.
A beautiful 3-story, 45,424 sf building which contains 53 small suites which can accommodate up to 105 residents, an industrial kitchen, a dining room, a laundry room, and several lounge areas.
A 20,000 SF public works building , with a loading dock/receiving space, maintenance offices, even a gymnasium!
A six-bay/nine sleeping room/kitchen/lounge area/classroom/control center-equipped fire station.
A lovely modern day care/youth activity center located near the residential area.
A community center, with fireplace, configured to function as a restaurant/club with a bar area. A covered picnic pavilion is adjacent.
Recreational opportunities abound with large playground, swimming and kiddie-pool with changing rooms, basketball, tennis, racquetball courts, running track, football/soccer field, baseball field and great fishing opportunities on the South Fork River!
This and much more comprise this wonderful fenced community.
Other opportunities to tour the facility may be announced and may also be accommodated upon request. Please contact Ms. Susan Webb at xxx.xx.xxxx or via email at xxxx.xxx

We look forward to your participation in this investment opportunity.
>>
I can't find the swimming pool

can anyone see it?

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sugar+Grove+Station/@38.5707903,-79.2775745,652m/data=!3m2!1e3!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x89b4ca6e4b94a0b1:0xe5d833e941a7503a!8m2!3d38.5707861!4d-79.2753858
>>
I could put in 20K, but immigration to the US is a nightmare so there's that.
>>
pfft.

>pool not even 25m

and for that reason, I'm out.
>>
File: 1463741553021.jpg (2 MB, 1579x1920) Image search: [Google]
1463741553021.jpg
2 MB, 1579x1920
>>75585001
>Mosty just trying to break the math down for dumbass

Then break it down realistically you nitwit.

100 people invested might be more than the town has room for right now but the 10 000 a head figure is manageable. I have that sitting in my bank account doing nothing as it is. Wouldn't have to liquidate other stuff to buy in.

>>75584575
>It's up for bid with the bids starting at 1 million. It's going to sell for much much more than that.

This is likely true.

And there are likely unfunded liabilities to ownership as well, such as obligations by the state or municipality to pay for waste disposal and cleanup, etc.

If you guys really want a deal, the Swedish State regularly sells off military assets for 1 SEK just to get rid of the cost of keeping it maintained. People have made fortunes on that.

You could start a compound next to an actual city and make a huge return on investment by upgrading everything by hand.

What we'd need is plumbers, electricians and hard workers.
>>
oh shit. there's a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVGWY580yBY&feature=youtu.be
>>
>>75584176
What is math?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.