[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
redpill me on kerrigan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: kerrigan-th.png (240 KB, 650x398) Image search: [Google]
kerrigan-th.png
240 KB, 650x398
redpill me on kerrigan
>>
>>75583100

Read the fucking rules you bastard

sage and report all spam
>>
The red pill is that 2 is non canon
>>
>>75583100
Mengsk left here to die by the Zerg, and then she turned evil and killed Mengsk in Starcraft 2.

In the end in the last part of Starcraft 2 LOTV, she turns into a spirit and admits her mistakes and sacrifices herself to heal the world.

She basically repented her sins. Based desu.
>>
>>75583222
fuck off maplenigger, this has lots of political potential despite it being fictional.

Sage and report this leaf lads
>>
>>75583373
>>>/v/
These nerds will give you all the answers you want.
>>
>>75583100
Queen bitch of the universe. Probably has teeth in her vagina. I'd still hit that though, with some sort of highly protective condom.
>>
>>75583314
/thread
>>
File: image.jpg (656 KB, 734x950) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
656 KB, 734x950
>>75583373
If you talk about Skyrim civil war /pol/ will allow it but anything that is not related with politica or skyrim civil war politics is not allow
>>
>>75583326

In the end in the last part of Starcraft 2 LOTV, she turns into a spirit and admits her mistakes and sacrifices herself to heal the world.

I'm on mission 18.

This sounds gay as shit and like every Anime that writes itself into a corner.
>>
>>75584772
Dont wanna spoil more, just play and see
>>
>>75584772
sc2 was gay as fuck hahaha
>>
I had no idea that was a female. I always figured it was a cool edgy vampire male or whatever.

I guess I'm OK with that.
>>
File: sarah kerrigan.jpg (85 KB, 1280x676) Image search: [Google]
sarah kerrigan.jpg
85 KB, 1280x676
>>75585557
>>
I loved Starcraft and Brood War. One of the best games ever.

Wings of Liberty was great, Heart of the Swarm was okay, and Legacy of the Void I felt cheated. It's like each game they kept giving less and less of a fuck.

Don't even get me started on LAN and how they ruined battle.net and always online and all that crap.
>>
>>75583314
basically fpbp but some fucking leaf said some bullshit
>>
>>75583100
>Redpill me on a video game character
Screw off newfag.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.