[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
God appreciation thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xGisYvbLiI&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=9
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mal27etUPM&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=10

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kqCx2j9Ig1I&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEQoGUj5L5A&list=PLDF03FD71FE7D634E&index=18
>>
>>75582385
>Roman
>on his knee

Disgusting.
>>
>>75582678
This
>>
File: Busto de Júpiter.jpg (891 KB, 818x1024) Image search: [Google]
Busto de Júpiter.jpg
891 KB, 818x1024
>true god
>jewish trick
>>
DEUS VULT!
>>
>unironically posting Kent Hovind
>>
>>75582385
Why is the Egyptian in the background black?
>>
>>75582385
Lmfao. I genuinely have no idea if these "God" threads are joking or not. I mean seriously, even NORMALFAGS are atheists by now.

Like...seriously. Do you ACTUALLY believe in God? You think some fucking magical sky fairy created the universe?

NO YOUNG PEOPLE APART FROM A FEW RETARDS IN THE AMERICAN SOUTH ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN THE CHRISTIAN GOD.

And guess what? THE ATHEIST DEMOGRAPHIC WILL BECOME EVEN BIGGER IN THE FUTURE. Yeah, there's a bunch of idiots on /pol/ who talk about "muh crusades" and "muh butiful purity of wite wimmin" but guess what? Those are just reactionaries, they've ALWAYS existed. As your society becomes more and more immigration friendly and less christian, you'll find that those still holding on to old views (i.e. CHRISTIAN and ANTI-IMMIGRATION views) just start shouting louder, but in reality they're dying out fast. In 25 years, almost ALL american teens will be left wing liberals, and Islam will be the most popular religion in the country.

Muslims actually BELIEVE in their God and are willing to DIE for it. Meanwhile 80% of Christians don't even PRACTISE their religion, the ones who do drag themselves down to church on sunday because they're scared of going to hell, and the other, smallest minority are scared white teens who desperately post on imageboards because they realize NONE OF THEIR FRIENDS ACTUALLY BELIEVE IN GOD.
>>
>>75582980
He isn't. Dark skin + shadow
Look at his face structure compared to the Zulu dude on the left.
>>
File: 1464467874274.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1464467874274.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>75583214
>>
File: 14586755672331.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
14586755672331.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>75583214
>DAE le magical sky fairy amirite? xD
>>
>>75583214
Go away selfish atheisth cunt.
Seriously its not like the western european atheist countries that get turned into islamic shitholes but no its all cause muh christianity.
>>
>>75583214
You make a few good points, in your own, trollish way. Nonetheless I probably dont have too much in common with american rednecks, yet I try to live according to my christian faith in the middle of "atheist europe".

It is true and a big problem that many people only claim to worship God.
This was warned against in the bible by the saying of Jesus: "Not everyone who says "Lord, Lord" will enter into the Kingdom of God".
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.