[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
First To Abolish Slavery
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14
File: 1.jpg (59 KB, 303x445) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
59 KB, 303x445
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline#Ancient_times

So... yeah... White people weren't even close...

Can we stop this stupid meme now?

Thanks!
>>
>>75582072
Why is that primitive wearing a coiled turd on their head
>>
File: Mitre_evolution.gif (8 KB, 550x288) Image search: [Google]
Mitre_evolution.gif
8 KB, 550x288
>>75582262
Big and distinct hates were a sign of wealth and power.

It's the same reason the Pope wearing that massive hat.

Also, Ashoka was far from primitive. His civilization had culture and writing, when your people still wore leaves as clothing.
>>
>ancient times accounting for shit, considering that they started participating in it again, much closer to contemporary time
>>
>>75582906
>good ideas of the past don't last through the ages and affect the thinking of people in the future, which is why NO ONE reads Plato, Sun Tzu or the Buddah
>>
File: 90% White.jpg (326 KB, 1594x581) Image search: [Google]
90% White.jpg
326 KB, 1594x581
>>75582072
>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abolition_of_slavery_timeline#Ancient_times
What are you trying to imply?
>>
File: lrntoreed.png (32 KB, 1367x229) Image search: [Google]
lrntoreed.png
32 KB, 1367x229
>>75583690
Well, if you knew how to follow links and read properly...
>>
>>75583128
Well obviously it wasn't good enough for them, you fucking leafcuck.
>>
>>75584458

Doesnt abolish slavery, 20 years, 3 years. wow
>>
>>75584458
>>75583690
>China abolishes slavery on 3 separate occasions
>Still has 3 million slaves today
bretty gud
>>
>>75583128
>leafcuck virtue signaling that slavery is bad but promotes Plato
>implying Plato's ideal governed society didn't participate in eugenics and other authoritarian behaviors
>also, Sun Tzu

And what fucking Buddhist texts are you talking about? Pali Canon? Are you just fucking listing shit you haven't actually looked into?
>>
>>75584881
>good ideas don't count if people keep insisting on bad ideas

Also, non-whites, yet again were most civilized and figured out slavery was wrong before whites did. Just because there were still bad people doesn't mean this doesn't disprove the meme of "white people were the first to abolish slavery."

Obviously, India and China were literally thousands of years ahead.

>>75585190
I'm using the principal of the fact that just because something happened in the past (Plato's, Sun Tzu's and Buddah's philosophy), doesn't mean that it doesn't have ramifications down the road.

How the fuck are Americans this bad at reading?
Honestly, read that fucking post again.
>>
>>75585396
Then how do you know that abolishing slavery in several few ancient times didn't cause it to resurge in greater extremes in later times? What if they hadn't abolished slavery those few times? What if it would've been abolished with greater success to the point where it would be completely removed from our planet, in present times? Are you a soothsayer that can predict ebb and flow with 100% accuracy of events past and present, and events that haven't even occurred?
>>
>>75585808
>Then how do you know that abolishing slavery in several few ancient times didn't cause it to resurge in greater extremes in later times?

>don't try anything, because bad things might come out of it

That post is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Dude, I know you're in grade 8, but honestly, I was 13 once too...

The only thing I'm trying to say is that the stupid meme that "White people were the first to abolish slavery" is inaccurate and here you are calling me a fucking soothsayer and how no one can predict anything.
>>
>>75585396
>Also, non-whites, yet again were most civilized and figured out slavery was wrong before whites did.
And yet no white country is in the top hundred for % of population in slavery, while your two noble savages have some of the largest slave populations in the world.

Reminder that paying lip service to something isn't the same as actually fucking doing it.

Also a reminder that slavshits aren't white.
>>
>>75586209
>That post is one of the dumbest things I've ever read on this site. Dude, I know you're in grade 8, but honestly, I was 13 once too...

I'm not the one listing expected philosophers like Plato, Sun Tzu, and "Buddha", in order to reveal myself as some enlightened person on the internet.
>>
>>75586352
>Also a reminder that slavshits aren't white.

Says you. What is and isn't white is completely made-up.
The Finnish at one point weren't considered white. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Definitions_of_whiteness_in_the_United_States#Finnish_Americans

Also, non-whites aren't one large homogeneous group. If people in New Guinea were practicing slavery, while Indians and the Chinese abolished it, doesn't mean you can lump them into a single group and say, "Ah ha! See? Non-whites STILL practiced slavery. Checkmate!"

India and China were civilzed enough to both pay lip service AND actually abolish slavery. Where the fuck were your shitty ancestors? Oh that's right, they were in caves. I forgot.

>>75586487
Dude, go eat a burger. Honestly, you're mad, I get it.
>>
>>75582072
White people have never claimed to be the first to abolish slavery.

They have however been the first to put an end to the "Transatlantic Slave Trade". Which is true.

Stupid nigger.
>>
>>75584881
>3 million
I don't think so anon the number might be in the tens of millons, remember that those fuckers even import their slaves to murrica.
>>
>>75587062
>White people have never claimed to be the first to abolish slavery.

You yourself might never have claimed this, but I've seen many on /pol/ and youtubers like Sargon of Cuckaad claim this many times.
>>
File: huang_di.gif (37 KB, 300x302) Image search: [Google]
huang_di.gif
37 KB, 300x302
>>75582072
> implying fictional character ashoka abolished slavery

" ...does not abolish slavery."~ your own wiki-citation

meet the real anti-slavery crusader, Qin Shi Huang Di

> real guy
> not fictional
> created real empire
> actually abolished slavery
> painted to way he actually looked, not some bullshit doodle of a doughy white guy drawn by pajeets who wish they werent poo-in-loos
>>
>>75588003
You're missing the fucking point, Skeeter. Whites weren't the first to abolish the slave trade or slavery.

Other, far more advanced civilizations had the idea, while white people were still figuring out where the Sun went at night.
>>
>>75585190
> implying Plato was endorsing his fictional authoritarian state in The Republic
> doesnt know what a dialectic is
> cant recognize that Plato led his students in the construction of their imaginary authoritarian state and let then see exactly how degenerate and oppressive it would become
> cant understand how such an authoritarian state was anathema to athenian morality

read it again pleb, and this time finish it.
>>
>>75585396
> pajeet wants to pretend "non-whites" are morally superior
> picture of ashoka looks like a white guy, not a poo-in-loo.
> skin bleaching products are a huge industry in pajeet-land
> poo-in-loos running to white countries in droves, desperately trying to join up
> still never gonna be white.
>>
>>75582072
>implying slavery has stoped

Oh boy
>>
>>75588503
no Pajeet, youre missing the point
ashoka didnt even exist, and therefore COULD NOT ABOLISH SHIT

Qin Shi Huang Di DID exist and DID abolish slavery during his entire reign.

but as far as who abolished slavery first? well actually that would be WHITE PEOPLE

we fought wars to end slavery, and when we ended slavery, it STAYED ENDED.

meanwhile in india, china, SE asia, western asia, oceania africa and south america slavery is still going strong

how can you claim to have abolished something when it's still legal in your shitty little country?
>>
>>75589407
>ashoka didnt even exist,
[Citation Needed]

>we fought wars to end slavery, and when we ended slavery, it STAYED ENDED
Slavery still exists, retard.
>>
>>75588503
>Whites weren't the first to abolish the slave trade or slavery.

No they're just more successful at actually abolishing the slave trade.
Indians "abolished" it 17 centuries ago and yet they managed to rack up 14 million today.
>>
>>75590114
>"Shit, I lost the first line of argument!"
>"Better move the goal post and make a new argument so that I don't look like a loser."
>>
File: Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png (179 KB, 1280x561) Image search: [Google]
Modern_incidence_of_slavery.png
179 KB, 1280x561
>>75589649
>Slavery still exists, retard.

Have fun stepping in shit leafy.
>>
>>75589649
> prove a fictional chracater doesnt exist
> doesnt understand how this shit works
it is impossible to prove a thing does NOT exist, the claimant must prove it DOES exist.

Qin Shi Huang Di's tomb is open to the public.

> slavery still exists outside the white nations!
thanks for making my point pajeet.
slavery exists in a bunch of shitty countries run by shitskins like you.
slavery does NOT exist in countries run by white people.
>>
>>75584458
>Did NOT abolish slavery
>Did NOT
>Caste System remains to this day, abutted by hundreds of millions dedicated to open air defecation

What is Reading Comprehension for $200, Alex.
>>
>>75591147
>Caste System is the same as slavery

False equivalence for $1000, Alex.
>>
File: confusedgypsy.jpg (98 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
confusedgypsy.jpg
98 KB, 600x450
>>75582072
>>75582689
>It's another Canadianposter that isn't actually Canadian thread
Are there any whites left in North America?
>>
>>75590355
When I lived in Canada there was a big story about some guy who imported a bunch of people who I think were Hungarian and had them as slaves in his basement.
>>
>>75591444
caste system aside, india still practices slavery on a huge scale.

you cant deny this fact.
http://www.freetheslaves.net/where-we-work/india/
it's so bad, poo-in-loos depend on white people's charity to fight against the institution of slavery
>>
>>75591444
Try telling that to the untouchables.
>>
File: LIBERALS.png (1 MB, 1736x721) Image search: [Google]
LIBERALS.png
1 MB, 1736x721
Welcome to liberal America, enjoy your stay.
>>
>>75582689
>when your people still wore leaves as clothing.

Got any evidence for that?
>>
Leaf posters are the worst. Their arns are to short to be grasping at straws.
>>
>>75591444
>sweatshop slavery doesnt exist in India

lmfao ok Pajeet, that 6 year old making 20 cents a day probably feels really free
>>
>>75591831
They don't count as human in India.
>>
>>75591596
>>75591798
http://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/they-walk-among-us-slavery-in-the-21st-century-takes-many-forms/article14924976/

You wanna go and do a "find the slave" hunt, technically you can find them in Western nations as well.

Again, you are all missing the fucking point of the thread: White people weren't the first to abolish the slave trade or slavery, yet brag about it all the fucking time.

Now, you'll think twice about making that stupid claim.

>>75592140
http://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2013/04/28/sweatshop-montreal_n_3174885.html
Yeah... not so fast buddy.
>>
File: 1464458931569.png (2 MB, 1252x1480) Image search: [Google]
1464458931569.png
2 MB, 1252x1480
>>75591444

AIDS tier faggotry with this Leaf.

You're right, American style slavery was a whole lot better than India's caste system wherein untouchables are regarded as vermin. And due to this radical system, India is highly contrasted in terms of the abilities of its populations.

But otherwise, yeah, you are still dead wrong as slavery is pretty alive in India. And your citations prove your point to be false. Leaf, you're either a baiter or a faggot.
>>
>>75588896
>Thinks a drawing is a photo
>>
File: 1464540442338.jpg (31 KB, 308x136) Image search: [Google]
1464540442338.jpg
31 KB, 308x136
>>75582689

For those reading, Catholic bishops wore these only during ceremonial activities (during Mass, blessing the faithful, etc.) And these mitres are a far cry from the filthy sweat rags that seem to have been preferred in other parts of the world.

But by all means, please return to your cultured and advanced homeland.
>>
>>75592942
lol Why don't you return to your shithole of a continent? Oh that's right, Europe is overrun by the "scary muslims!"
Have fun reclaiming the glory of Europe, the continent that has invented the worst technologies that are killing humanity and started the biggest wars in human history.

lol So when are you leaving, Skeeter?
>>
>>75592299
>Again, you are all missing the fucking point of the thread: White people weren't the first to abolish the slave trade or slavery, yet brag about it all the fucking time.

Probably because they're actually effective at abolishing slavery. If Indians start bragging about how they're was the first "abolitionists" n shit of course you'd have to give them a dose of reality.
>>
>>75593337
>dose of reality.
You mean how they were one of the first to come up with the idea that it is immoral, while white people still didn't know that bathing was an option?
>>
>>75582072

Why are there so many fucking Indians on /pol?
>>
>>75593466
>You mean how they were one of the first to come up with the idea that it is immoral, while white people still didn't know that bathing was an option?

Exactly, the first and more importantly the worst.
>>
>>75582689
>His civilization had culture and writing, when your people still wore leaves as clothing.

A leaf telling people to wear leaves.
>>
>>75593683
>Why are there so many fucking Indians on /pol?
Why are there so many dumb white guys on /pol/ that don't have a basic grasp on history?

>>75593712
>Exactly, the first and more importantly the worst.
Literally kindergarten level. I get it, now. You're 12.

Underage. Can't be on this site, kid.

>>75593938
I'm not telling people to wear leaves, I'm saying that white people barely know how to dress, while non-whites were solving the greatest problems like slavery and even coming up with religions, like CHRISTIANITY!
>>
>>75594065
>Why are there so many dumb white guys on /pol/ that don't have a basic grasp on history?
Here's some history, Indians abolished slavery, over the bext 17 centuries they somehow ended up with the most slaves on the planet.
>>
>>75594065
While you're at it, make yourself a leaf fedora
>>
>>75585396

Abolishing slavery of YOUR OWN people is easy. Abolishing slavery for primitive violent dark people is much harder. From the racial empathy gap, it's much easier to enslave a group that is genetically very distant to you, and much less intelligent than you, and also more violent.
>>
File: bronzeagegermans.jpg (12 KB, 190x265) Image search: [Google]
bronzeagegermans.jpg
12 KB, 190x265
>>75594065
>I'm saying that white people barely know how to dress,
>>
>>75594065
>>75594714
>>
>>75594065
>>75594065

I'll personally pay for you and your family to leave my country and never come back.
>>
>>75594714
>>75594800
>>75594065

keep in mind thats clothing from long before the 3rd century bc
>>
>>75594471
>Abolishing slavery of YOUR OWN people is easy.
>"You didn't completely eliminate an immoral practice from the face of the planet, therefore you get an F."
Also, this whole "genetically very distant" is a relative concept. People in Norway, at one point, considered Swedes "genetically distant" and it didn't stop them from brutalizing one another. India and China are home to very diverse cultures and groups within their own respective territories. One kingdom may have justified slavery of a different one through the same stupid line of reasoning.

>>75594846
I wouldn't have pay for your family to leave and never come back, because Canada still needs burger flippers and janitors.

>>75594857
Not for large parts of Europe.
>>
>>75595020
>Not for large parts of Europe.

like where?
>>
>>75595020
>Also, this whole "genetically very distant" is a relative concept. People in Norway, at one point, considered Swedes "genetically distant" and it didn't stop them from brutalizing one another.

It's no longer a relative concept. We now know the genetic distances from just about any human population to any other. Also, just because people may once have "considered" other people distant to them doesn't mean it was true. I'm talking about *actual* genetic distance, not perceptions.

Whoop de doo, some non-white civilizations (briefly) stopped enslaving THEIR OWN people. When we say "whites ended slavery" what we are talking about is ending slavery (of very different peoples) and that end actually STICKING. Not enslaving your own people isn't that impressive.
>>
>>75595020
Bite me, my family of notable aristocrats has been here since before the English.
>>
>>75586352
>Also a reminder that slavshits aren't white
Based on (You)r opinions?
>>
>>75595610
>Bite me, my family of notable aristocrats has been here since before the English.

Well, I apologize. I didn't know that you were Native American.

>>75595655
Yeah, exactly. Ana Kasparian once said Armenians are white, and people just rolled with it. People still buy into as if it means something.
The FUCKING FINNISH weren't considered white at one point, and that should tell anyone wondering if it means anything.
>>
>>75592925
> pajeet still misses the point

YOU savages draw your deities as white europeans, because you wish you werent poo-in-loo primitives.

even in your imagination, you still recognize europeans as your natural superiors

just as we wuz kangz faggots draw their imaginary superior negroes as europeans with black skin and afros.
the facial structure remains european because even negroes recognize negro faces to be ape-like

who did idi amin claim to be descended from?
ancient fictional african emperors?
imaginary negroid egyptian pharaohs ?

nope. the nobility of scotland.

shitskins covet whiteness.
>>
>>75596828
Dude, they've been drawing their gods long before Europeans came to India. There are caucasian indians up north with pale skin, light colored eyes and thinner hair, then there are oriental looking indians in the east who look like darker chinese mainlanders, and a few splotches of dark as night abo looking dravedians in the south and sri lanka.
>>
>>75596828
No we don't wish anything

You are missing the point entirely. Krishna is drawn as purple. Its a fcking drawing.

Nice points to btfo niggers. I couldn't give two shits kid.
>>
>>75594065
>>75593938
> I'm not telling people to wear leaves, I'm saying that white people barely know how to dress, while non-whites were solving the greatest problems like slavery and even coming up with religions, like CHRISTIANITY!

You mean Christianity that came about under the Romans? Itself an offshoot of the Greek civilization that expanded INTO north India (for example) ?
>>
>>75597291
> "caucasian" looking indians (presumably from context you are refering to european features, not real "caucasians" who are turkics/perisans and are largely inditinguishable from any other resident of the indus valley)
> before europeans came to india
do you even read what you write?

"aryans" (the real ones, not the wagnerian fantasy version) are INDIAN, just like gypsies, turks persians, arabs etc.

they are NOT nordic germanic, gaulish, greek, latin, iberian or celtic.

the native peoples of ancient europe are NOT "caucasian"
that name was applied in the 19th century by "orientalists" who fetishized oriental cultures and peoples, and wished to ascribe virtue and dignity to shitskin-lite orientals from west asia

Europeans come from europe and have a very distinctive appearance
Caucasians come from (shocker) the caucasus region which is in the orient. they too have a distinctive appearance

Asians come from east asia (the northern part) and also have a distinctive appearance

poo-in-loos come from the indian subcontinent and are mongrel dogs mixed with cuacasus orientals, asians and the common african nigger.
>>
>>75587855
That doesn't change the fact you're a stupid nigger that needs to be put back to work on the Cotton fields.

Nigger.
>>
>>75591444

DESIGNATED SHITTING STREETS
>>
>>75598343
> krishna is purple
yep, any coulour except shit brown.

even rotted corpse purple is better than shitskin brown.

sorry pajeet, those skin bleaching products dont work.
Captcha: slect all the food
> didnt select the curry
correct.
>>
>>75598680
ok paki
>>
>>75598404
>You mean Christianity that came about under the Romans?

Hahah, what a stupid way of taking credit for something that was invented by people in the Middle-East.
That wasn't even a nice try. Like, that was 5th grade level sophistry.

>>75598518
>not an argument

>>75598598
Cool meme, bro.
>>
>>75598436
What? I'm not sure what you're saying exactly, since aryans, according to migration pattern theories, split into 2 groups and one pushed west and settled in eastern and central europe, while the other group went south and set up in iran, arghanistan and northern india. They do share roughly 40% similar blood haplotypes after thousands of years apart.

Also source on the africans mixing in india part? I've never heard of that, only of mongoloids, caucasoids and australoids mixing it up in india.
>>
>>75598680
Still missing my point. Color doesn't matter

>rotted corpse purple
>better

Done arguing.
>>
File: tumblr_mcbowriM9T1ro8umso2_1280.gif (456 KB, 1280x1288) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mcbowriM9T1ro8umso2_1280.gif
456 KB, 1280x1288
>>75582689
>your people still wore leaves as clothing
My people were burning Carthage to the ground while having a toast with wine made from grapes squeezed by African slaves, thank you very much, Apu.
>>
>>75599284
> migration pattern theories
> THEORIES
> theories in anthropology, the womens' studies of biology
> and biology is the womens' studies of the sciences
> theories have zero relevance to the actual native population of various regions and their phenotypes

native amewricans spent 10,000 years separate from asians yet still look decidedly asian

"austrauloids" ARE african niggers mixed with a little south east asian curry nigger, to create the lowest form of nigger imaginable, the abo.

real asians dont have squashed ape noses, yellow sclera and prominent supraorbital ridges.
real asians also are YELLOW, not ashy turd brown

white man, yellow man, red man, all human.

there is no brown variety of human.
there sure as fuck isnt a black one
>>
>>75601388
Where are you getting your sources from? I never made the UK distinction of Asians, either.
>>
>>75601388
Also,
>native amewricans spent 10,000 years separate from asians yet still look decidedly asian
Have you ever seen a native? They look nothing like a modern chink or jap. Maybe a few thousand years ago but certainly not now.

>there is no brown variety of human
>What is a tan for $400, Alex?
Thread replies: 82
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.