[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright Lads listen up We all have the main problem of wanti
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5
File: Solution.gif (37 KB, 600x277) Image search: [Google]
Solution.gif
37 KB, 600x277
Alright Lads listen up
We all have the main problem of wanting to separate ourselves from the power of the kikes and their schemes. One of their most powerful tools against us though is language, they control it, subvert it, and twist it to their ends.
I believe that we should all learn a language to both combat this and make communication between ourselves more interesting if nothing more give use distinction from normies during The Habbening.
And as such I suggest that we all learn Old Norse(No this is not a plea to revet to paganism or anything just a legitimate request to better ourselves and bring us closer together)
This man's name is Jackson Crawford, he's been researching Old Norse for decades and wants to enlighten us plebs in it's ways since writing a book of The Edda translations just didn't seem like enough to him.
I'm not shilling I legitimately believe we need a better distinction than we can all speak english
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yfWoqIryYa8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rajv8BSzRI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzw2kUbC_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxzw2kUbC_I
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tc1e2s5tN4Y
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnOdRgkvwU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SushZdCFMVs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RmT7yWEfQlg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s8HlkKeq5Yk
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjiV0dc_cn4
>PS;That picture is not a gif, the faggot website I got it from is retarded
>>
File: 21__Antique_books.jpg (330 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
21__Antique_books.jpg
330 KB, 1920x1080
Hopeful bump, fuck the slide threads
>>
Not even negative comments, shit
>>
But how
>>
>>75579856
>I believe that we should all learn a language to both combat this and make communication between ourselves more interesting if nothing more give use distinction from normies during The Habbening.

we should, but learning languages is hard as fuck
>>
>>75579856
"Eat shit and die, OP."

Can you translate that one for me?
>>
>>75579856
Why not Old English? It will be slightly easier to learn than Old Norse, and it's truer to the Anglo-Saxon inheritance that I think most people in the far west are interested in preserving.
>>
>>75581870
The guy in the videos is teaching anyone who wants to know how anon, just watch them
>>75582018
It's not that hard, just a pain in the ass. Unfortunately unless you never stop shoving copious amounts of info into your head when you finish school and continue to do so long after you loose that sponge effect your brain has as a kid and it takes more to learn new concepts.
It can be done though
>>
>>75582123
Sure, I'm not that good but I'm pretty sure it's: Only a cunt would whine like a bitch when someone suggests that you better yourself
>>75582321
Because Old English is even more retarded than modern english and why the fuck would we want to use a bastardized language the normans used to subjugate and cuck the english with?
Who the fuck wants to preserve a language stepped in being raped by foreigners? Also who the fuck said we can't preserve other languages and history as well? This is a base, more of a starting point
>>
This is pretty cool. Thanks op, I just found some new literature.
>>
>>75582687
Because Beowulf is a great poem.
Also, the Normans (1066 AD) brought French, not Anglo-Saxon (Old English), which came in the 400s-600s AD. Other than native Celtic of course, it's the first language of the post-Roman British ethnogenesis. Old English is pure Germanic, and the namesake of the Land of the Angles.

Please refresh yourself of the history. I'm sure you already knew it, but you're mixing it up a bit.
>>
>>75583215
Not a problem BelgianBro
I've wanted to learn for forever but anyone who's been willing to teach wants a solid chunk of change and they're always far away from me just adding to the expenses.
Jackson was like that for a while but then a couple months ago he said fuck it and started uploading lessons. he unfortunatley has comments disabled on his account so there's no real way to tell him how much I appreciate what he's doing unless I were to look up his email for Berkley and it would be wrong to put something like that in his email specifically for his job.
>>
>>75583275
>but you're mixing it up a bit
As blunt as I am, I am extremely too embarrassed to admit just how often this happens.
Too much info swirling around up in my head that doesn't get rigorous refreshing on a normal basis so it's basically soup at this point.
Also you forgot Welsh which is closer to original language of the isles than even Celtic as Celtic has had numerous albeit small alterations to it over the course of it's lifetime seeing it not resemble it's original incarnation very much.
Though I wouldn't be surprised if most native English languages can be found in the small villages on the islands surrounding the mainland.
>>
File: 1344436076985.png (92 KB, 355x471) Image search: [Google]
1344436076985.png
92 KB, 355x471
>>75583965
Welsh is actually a Celtic language. There isn't one single language called "Celtic", it's just a family like 'Germanic'. Pic related is the surviving modern versions of the surviving Celtic languages--I'm sure they were more diverse 2000 years ago of course.

The main point I wanted to make was just that if you trade the western, non-continental European cultural inheritance to the immediate post-Roman era, then Old English is what coincides with the mythical Arthurian age of Britain, when the transition from Celtic to Germanic was happening.

However, one could even make the case that one of the surviving Celtic languages would make a better identitarian language going forward since they currently all have more native speakers to learn from than Old Norse or Old English, which only have a handful of actual speakers who are all academics anyway.
>>
File: 1441471047936.jpg (402 KB, 913x1181) Image search: [Google]
1441471047936.jpg
402 KB, 913x1181
>>75583545
His series is still ongoing though, if I see correctly? Either way that book of his looks mighty fine. I'm probably gonna order a copy since I'm into this kind of things.
>>
lets learn latin
>>
>>75579856
Great find.
>>
>>75584508
I see your point, however Old Norse goes more along the lines of what we are currently facing as it died out only because the vikings and germans were forced to drop the language and convert to christianity just like we are now being subjugated to forget reason to fall in line with the left.
Also considering Britian is half the reason we are in the mess we are in now I doubt we should champion them.
Is that picture showing that Pictish no longer survives in any form?
>>
>>75584686
Yes it is, I don't know how far he will go with it though, I opted for paperback. I am curious as to if the hardback is better though
>>75584859
Latin sets us up for failure since the Romans fell hard to degeneracy, also why would we want to be associated with The Catholic Church in any way?
>>75585274
Thank you, I miss the old days when we used to share info and try and teach each other. Even though those times are gone it would be nice to have a fucking sticky with these sorts of info
>>
>>75585306
But Old Norse didn't die out with the adoption of Christianity. It simply evolved directly into Icelandic Faroeses, Danish, Norwegian, and Swedish over 1000 years. The modern Scandiavian languages are actually better preservers of Old Norse already than Modern English is of Old English, because they Scandinavians lack the Latin influence via French that caused Middle English.

Old Norse doesn't really preserve anything that Faroese or Icelandic lack, and those langugese are not under threat by globalization as the lingua franca of the world. It would be easier to get everyone to speak Icelandic than it would be to get everyone to learn Old Norse.
>>
>>75585906
Icelandic is still far from old Norse despite what the people there would have you believe. I've looked into it extensively since it was the obvious next best thing to finding an Old Norse teacher and everywhere I've gone about it has told me modern Icelandic is a joke when it pretends to be as close to Old Norse as it does
None of the modern languages are even close to Old Norse, you would be more accurate saying modern German is close to Old High German
>>
>>75586844
But why do we need to bring back Old Norse as a spoken language? If the idea is to have something that isn't polluted by globalism, and comprehended by people of every race in the world, then what's wrong with one of the lesser spoken Scandinavian languages like Faroese? It's just as appropriate to call them 'Modern Norse' as it is to say 'Modern English', moresoe actually since they don't have non-Germanic influences like English.

I'm all in favor of learning Old Norse as an academic subject, but why doesn't Faroese do everything you said you wanted in the OP? And at least I could actually visit the Faroe Islands to practice.
>>
>>75587471
Distinction
Other than academics Old Norse would more or less exclusive to ourselves and like I said would be good for use during The Habbening.
That being said if we are going to take back our lands wouldn't we want to revive something that would represent it well instead of just taking something off some islands so forgotten even the EU doesn't remember to send refugees to?
>>
>>75587775
That's a fair point, but I return to the fact that Old English is even older than Old Norse, and has older source material. I suppose to comes down to an issue of preference though.
>>
>>75588114
That it does, and I would rather choose a domestic language that comes from the ancestors of most of modern Europe and the vast majority of /pol/ than a subjugated people's dialect(interesting and as stylized as it may be)
>>
>>75580392
Why Old Norse? Kikes and normies can learn it just as easily as we can. Why not create a conlang? Why not use something like Lojban? Or even a dying native american language that no one's ever heard of? Why Old Norse?
>>
>>75588114
Old English and Old Norse as we know them are just snapshots of dialects really. Remember the hero of Beowulf is Scanian - from what's now the south of Sweden, and travels throughout northern Europe needing no translator and encountering no real language barriers.

The trouble is none of those snapshots actually encompass a full language with modern vocabulary that could be adopted. It would have to be adapted first. I love Auld Ænglisc and would love even a synthetic language preserving some of the neater features of the old Germanic tongues but I have a feeling we'd never get the normals to learn it.
>>
Create a new language in code and metaphor so no one but those in your movement can figure it out.
>>
>>75588509
Plus, with a constructed language, only we would understand, be able to learn, and be able to translate it. It would be quite literally impossible for the kikes to learn our conlang, and the only people who could translate it would be us.
>>
>>75588379
The vast majority of pol is from the Anglo-Sphere, not Scandinavian. And Norse is not of the ancestors of most of modern Europe. English speakers have subjugated more people than they have been subjugated by.

>>75588610
>I have a feeling we'd never get the normals to learn it.
Nor do I. I think a more realistic alternative is to preserve a "High English" dialect of rigid grammar rules, advanced vocabluary with an emphasis on Germanic words over loan words, at least for common speech, while the rest of the world turns starts to speak a dumbed down pidgin. Latin and Greek have utility for sciences, but I like the "Anglish" movement's desire to save some of the declining germanic words in English, and challenge the automatic association with Latin and Greek with "educated" talk--not that 3rd worlders will know many Latin or Greek derived words anyway.

It will be just as easy to use "High English" dialect to distinguish class and loyalties as it would be to use a completely separate language, and much easier to teach.
>>
>>75588509
>>75588690
Because native American languages aren't white you idiot.
Learn about Old Norse and it's history and it will make a lot more sense to you
>>75588644
Don't be excessive
>>75588610
That was addressed here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VVnOdRgkvwU
>>
>>75589068
http://anglish.wikia.com/wiki/Main_leaf
>>
What a fucking dumb thread.
>>
>>75589068
>The vast majority of pol is from the Anglo-Sphere
>Forgetting that almost all of England was raped by Germans over the course of their very long history
Sloppy
>>
>>75579856

You're good at heart, OP, but there's no way this is going to happen. No. Way.

HOWEVER

We can all learn to apply Elder Futhark to English and other languages, which is easy and useful.
>>
>>75589321
>but there's no way this is going to happen
Not with that attitude
They also said that before we started memetic warfare, and look at us now
We can do most things if we set our minds to it
>>
>>75589137
That was a side suggestion. Conlanging would be a much, much better alternative than old norse.
>>
>>75589261
>Forgetting that almost all of England was raped by Germans over the course of their very long history
And? They spoke Old English, and now we do. Are you suggesting people of the Anglo-Sphere should learn a Celtic language instead to be closer to their pre-subjugated identity? If not, they why should they learn Old Norse, which is even MORE foreign than Old Norse?
>>
>>75589487
If not, they why should they learn Old Norse, which is even MORE foreign than Old English?***
>>
>>75589068
Good ideas.

>>75589137
Not really.

Here's a good test, see how much of this you can understand without cheating:
https://ang.wikipedia.org/wiki/B%C4%93owulf
>>
>>75589487
>>75589550
1)Historical comparisons
2)Fuck you to Charlemagne
3)It's complexity makes it something normies and even the kikes themselves will shy away from
No matter what we decide to shift to others will have the capability to learn it since it's the only way we ourselves would be able to
>>
>>75590014
>Fuck you to Charlemagne
We've been over this. Charlemagne spoke FRENCH, as did William the Conquer, not Old English.
>>
>>75590014
>>75590261
Pardon me, he spoke some Frankish language probably. Still, that wasn't waht conquered England.
>>
>>75589891
You're missing the whole point, choosing any english dialect would be regressive and nothing but hypocritical since the english are directly responsible for our current situation and why we have to resort to such things in the first place
>>
will learn it op
>>
>>75590422
>Still, that wasn't waht conquered England
Nowhere did I say he did
Charlemagne is directly responsible for "passifying" the Germans and killing off a large chunk of the older lineages from a historical standpoint. His staunch push from a christian dominance is what lead to the downfall of everything else that wasn't christian as well.
A move which I am sure we can all agree on was bad for multiple reasons
>>
>>75590491
I'm a bit jealous, Scandi speakers will have less trouble learning it than the rest of us
Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.