[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we list all the reasons
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (63 KB, 1499x924) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63 KB, 1499x924
I'll start: Lots of prison jobs.
>>
Lots of police jobs
>>
>
>>
Lots of KFC jobs
>>
>>75579739

Cotton needs to be picked.
>>
>>75579739
Where will i buy my drugs?
>>
File: image.jpg (330 KB, 1024x674) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
330 KB, 1024x674
They want whitey to pay for everything
>>
File: we don't.jpg (37 KB, 510x362) Image search: [Google]
we don't.jpg
37 KB, 510x362
>>75579739
someone's got to fuck our undesirable women
>>
File: image.jpg (23 KB, 234x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
23 KB, 234x344
>>75579739
http://youtu.be/ghnVweRKWh4
>>
>>75579739
>>75579860
>Which come at higher taxes
Totally worth it, since nigs contribute so much tax revenue to the economy. Oh wait.
>>
>>75581532
Jews have better drugs.
>>
>>75579739
We need a scapegoat for our problems
>>
Because its funny to watch them think destroying their own cities is going to make the world care about a race of people that were never able to build a society for themselves. Because its funny to see the girls from low income households that turn into terrible people hook up with a black and then end up being killed or beaten by him. Because its funny that despite whites creating great societies and literally giving food and shelter to blacks who are literally a drain on our economy, that they can't even rise to being a decent human being that adapts to society.

All the while I enjoy my comfy life of being born to a functional white family that works, pays taxes, raises their children right, and the children go on to work and pay taxes.

The idea that the west is always going to neutered by PC and we are all going to watch our country and people die out is a joke. The pendulum is swinging back and the masses are being redpilled, all the while blacks destroy and loot the country while everyone grits their teeth and watches.

BLM has done nothing other than condemn blacks.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.