[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How is London nowadays?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: london.jpg (708 KB, 2048x1356) Image search: [Google]
london.jpg
708 KB, 2048x1356
How is London nowadays?
>>
>>75579005
Very niggered
>>
>>75579005
not too bad but steadily getting worse
>>
>>75579005
>normal people: fucking amazing city
>/pol/: muslim city full of mudshits and nigger ghettos
who to believe?
>>
>>75580619
hopefully normal people
>>
>>75579005

Young migrants are out breeding indigenous English people. That's about it. London like New York is a global hub for finance and trade. They're both going to attract people from across the planet seeking wealthier lives.

The problem with England is just that. It's England, a Monarchy with an ornamental Parliament providing the illusion to its citizens that their voting even matters. America was founded on the premise of migration, all people's coming were free and branded Americans the moment their feet touched soil. Ellis Island closed and with it free citizenship.

England was never meant to be a nation of migrants. America has the excuse to be 62% white, open doors for 200 years brought in all sorts of people. Migration on this magnitude into the UK has only been happening for half a century and you're already slipping in your large cities.

I lived in Ealing for a year "between semesters" in college "trying to find myself" in 1999. My return visit last year was deplorable and embarrassing. So many foreign people living there, the bronze statues I once posed for pictures with ie: the girl, the horse etc etc etc defaced with Arabic graffiti and anti-UK slogans.

Get a grip bongs. People like the BNP and EDL formed around these trivial issues that were left alone to fester into factions like what anjem choudary represents.

Take one for thr team and someone kill that faggot already.
>>
good if youre okay with spending 1k a month on a single bedroom the size of a prison cell
>>
London is shit Liverpool is 10x better
>>
>>75580619
even normal people a kind of put off by the sheer amount of müslimänners in london, but its not the whole city.
>>
>>75579005

Today was quite warm... for a bank holiday.
>>
>>75579005
It's gentrifying like crazy in an outward, centrifugal motion. Which is a good thing, because it drives the (mainly black) plebs out of their neighbourhoods. It makes me happy that in places like Peckham, you see throngs of blacks loitering around the station, littering the high street like crazy and generally being a nigs. And then, on an adjacent street you have smart cafes, bars and restaurants full of white yuppies and hipster, in which local blacks don't go in because they can't afford it.
>>
i was there about three years ago. its actually kinda cool that you can see all these different people from different places. except fuck the burka shit
>>
>>75579005
It got khan'd
>>
File: blickfrog.jpg (41 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
blickfrog.jpg
41 KB, 499x499
>>75581981
I live here for free though faggot
>>
>>75582264
haha
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 800x600
>>75579005
Fucking shite. Place is filled with niggers, the people are rude, it always smells like piss, it's packed with people and its trains never arrive on time.

Come to the Welsh country side, it's much better
>>
File: IMG_20160530_132004.jpg (87 KB, 460x696) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160530_132004.jpg
87 KB, 460x696
>>75579005
A
MUSLIM
MAYOR
>>
It's shit.

I just spent a week in the countryside at my parents' house, now tonight I'm back in a tiny room that costs half my wage in a flat I share with one fat retarded Bolivian and three Mongolian girls. The Bolivian actually had a go at me for not "integrating" with them even though two of the Mongolian girls arrived without my permission and have been here ever since, and they don't even speak English very well. I told him I was used to living with civilized people and that if he didn't like it he could always return to somewhere where the standards were obviously lower. I hate it here. It fucking sucks. Niggers everywhere, and if you aren't attracted to female niggers (which nobody really is) then that's almost a quarter of the London population which is instantly disqualified as potential dating partnerns. Add to that the slavs and shitskins and gooks and it's pretty hellish here. I work with all white upper-class people (I'm from a working class background) so I'm pretty thankful, although the upper class really does belong to a different world. Life disgusts me. I am filled with hate.
>>
>>75583938
>Welsh countryside

It's either Anglicized or sheepnigger-tier.

The valleys is degenerate as fuck. Cardiff is nice, Swansea is ok in parts. Newport is disgusting. That's it.
>>
>>75584748
What part of "Welsh countryside" did you not understand? I'm not talking about cities or towns. I'm talking about small rural areas.
>>
>>75579005
Its real nice, at least the parts i visited, cleanest city in europe i saw. Paris is a fucking toilet and theres always some african trying to sell you a miniature of the eiffel tower or some bullshit bracelet.
>>
File: welsh_pepe.png (265 KB, 477x638) Image search: [Google]
welsh_pepe.png
265 KB, 477x638
>>75585571

>taking the bus from Ely to Cowbridge for the day and act like a rich cunt
>>
French anon here. I live in a village in East Anglia right next to my job as engineer.

London is shit. Rent is ridiculous all across the UK but London defies statistics. You end up paying 600+ pounds for living with foreign roommates. Make it 800+ if you don't want to live with pakis or niggers.
Cost of everything goes through the roof. Local supermarkets are literally twice as expensive than where I live.
There is no industry left at all so if you don't work in finance, law or bureaucracy the job market isn't that great either.
Public transportation are shit. It's a huge blunder on the city. Cabs are good but that means another transportation budget on top of an already expensive life.
Entire parts of the city are islamized. I hope you don't get triggered by seeing burkas on a minute-y basis as soon as you wander off the white part of town.

I understand there are hipsters for which being in London is important in itself but museums are really the main reason not to nuke the city.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.