[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Damn.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
File: FB_IMG_1464639350320.jpg (42 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1464639350320.jpg
42 KB, 700x700
Damn.
>>
People on food stamps shouldn't be allowed to eat
>>
>>75577300

As somebody who worked as a wal-mart cashier for 13 months, I can personally say that most of the people who used food stamps bought the most unhealthy, frozen bullshit possible. I remember seeing people buy like 5 cases of soda with food stamps, on top of stacks of frozen pizza. Was everybody like that? No. But there was a stupidly high amount of people using food stamps to buy total garbage. IMO, if you get food stamps you shouldn't be able to buy frozen pizzas, soda, or doritos.
>>
File: scarecrow-on-bale-of-hay.jpg (107 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
scarecrow-on-bale-of-hay.jpg
107 KB, 800x800
another quality thread OP
>>
>>75577468
Or they could feed themselves. You know, like that "Random Asshole" has to do (and has to pay for the food stamps, too).
>>
>>75577300
People shouldn't
>>
wow, I'm a /cruzmissle/ now
>>
>>75577625
Frozen pizza is cheap and a lot of calories
Kill yourself
>>
>>75577300
cut entitlements for those able to work
>>
>>75577300
Straw arguments do not compel me to ponder.
>>
File: 1458353037872.png (189 KB, 1024x1762) Image search: [Google]
1458353037872.png
189 KB, 1024x1762
>>75577300
>Heavily implying people on foodstamps actually give enough of a fuck to buy healthfully
>>
>>75577300
When has anyone said the first thing? In fact I don't think people care unless they're buying really superfluous things
>>
File: 1435373055687.jpg (79 KB, 406x390) Image search: [Google]
1435373055687.jpg
79 KB, 406x390
>>75577866
it's shite food
enjoy killing yourself with that crap
shiggy diggery doo
>>
>>75577300
> ITT Americans bitch about spending $35 a year on the one social service that get's injected directly back into the local economy.
>>
>>75578308

You don't feed vermin - it only encourages them to breed and come back.
>>
>>75578202
>>>/ck/
>>
>>75578308
Why hello there. I see you have never heard of Bastiat. Please educate yourself before spouting ignorant opinions in the future!

http://www.econlib.org/library/Bastiat/basEss1.html

kthxbai!
>>
>>75577300

Uhh most people have no issue with them buying chicken, salads, produce, milk, bread etc. We have a problem with them buying steaks, lobster etc etc. We also barred them from getting alcohol and ciggs for obvious reasons but they now buy stuff for their neighbor/family and that person pays them half the cost and they use the money to buy alcohol and ciggs. That's the fucked up shit that pull.
>>
>>75577300
People on food stamps should be institutionalized.
>>
>>75578481
True dat. Whether it's niggers having children they can't afford in America, or niggers getting donations having more children in Africa, you shouldn't feed the parasite.
>>
I have never ever seen someone buy fresh produce with an EBT.
>>
>>75578881
This.

But I personally believe that if you're on food stamps you should starve.
>>
>>75579129
disabled people use food stamps anon.
if you fell ill with an incurable disease tomorrow, d'you think you deserve to starve.
>>
Really makes you think, huh /pol/...
>>
>>75577468
Damn.
>>
>>75577300
Never once in my life seen the above nor heard somebody bitch about food stamp recipients using their handouts wisely (mostly because it doesn't happen)
>>
>>75578202
>enjoy killing yourself
the only ones killing themselves are food stamp recipients, which is absolutely fine
>>
>>75577300
I get food stamps because I'm a government employee and take home shit. I eat around $40 of food a week and I usually have a few bucks leftover to get food for my retired dad.

Lrn2fuckingbudget
>>
>>75577300
When I got foodstamps, me and my girlfriend would eat fresh crabcakes and crab legs half the week. It fucking ruled.
>>
I don't know what country you think you live in.
If I go into meijer right now the perimeter is basically 1/3 veggies, a deli, expensive cheeses, expensive meats, frozen cheap meats, deli cheap packaged meats, cheap cheeses, and dairy.
That the 'healthy' part. If you go into any of the isles which make of 2/3rd of the grocery section everything has sugar in it or veggie oils.
One entire isle of just coke product
One entire isle of just cereals
One entire isle of just bread
One entire isle of baking shit which is mostly bread and sugar
One entire isle of alcohol
You're looking at 2/3rds of the food being completely useless and unsatisfying. These people are literal sugar junkies and there's no reason to expect them to magically know even the most basic of nutritional facts when even the government health services advise 'whole grains' over white bread when they can legally name something '100% whole grain' and have it literally not be whole grain.
We are a sugar society in america and if you look at consumption rate of bread carbs versus veggies the amount is staggering.
The food stamp system is giving poor people money to be sugar addicts so they can bloat the healthcare system with diabetes.
I go to a local food pantry at a church, its really upscale. They have beepers for when its time to go, touchscreens to sign in, a frozen section, it looks like a small grocer.
You want to guess which sections is completely unlimited while every other section is limited to 3-4 items? bread
And its the good stuff too, the stuff you would pay eight bucks for at a normal store. Tons of stuff from breadsmith, garlic bread from local grocers, all free, all unlimited.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.