[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets talk about books and other well sourced resources to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: Programmed to Kill.png (1 MB, 667x995) Image search: [Google]
Programmed to Kill.png
1 MB, 667x995
Lets talk about books and other well sourced resources to better ourselves and others about world affairs and what goes on in the upper echelons of power.

The book Programmed to Kill, whose cover is pictured is a very well written book about the subject of serial murder by those in power for both intimidation of people and satanic sacrifice.

http://www.isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php
The above link is about a very well known case a child sex ring in Belgian that had direct ties to the CIA and certain banking families. There have also been many deaths associated with witnesses of this particular court case.

The Franklin Scandal is the American version of the Dutroux Affair which also had direct links to the CIA.

https://wikispooks.com/wiki/Document:Finders_Keepers

The Finders are also linked to both of the above court cases.

So /pol/, what do you like to read or show others to expand their knowledge base about the world around them?
>>
>>75575601
Neat bumping and reading
>>
>>75575803
It is fairly dark stuff and quite hard to deal with if you have children truthfully.
>>
So no one likes books and well sourced articles?
>>
Best book I've read all year.
>>
>>75575601
Very disheartening but a good read.
>>
>>75577645
I liked it, however my wife and I are now worried about out children and their future given how common this seems to be.

>>75577830
Indeed.
>>
>>75577199
Uhh, you know /pol/ is not like previous years or even the beginning of this one, right?

It's all SJW bullshit. People are more concerned here with internet drama than anything else. People here are more concerned with a shitty rigged election than anything else.

By the way —

Dave McGowan is dead. Of cancer. A really severe case too, from what I heard.

Isn't that the most convenient thing you've ever seen?

His other books are good too. The one about Laurel Canyon is particularly enlightening.
>>
>>75577199
Pfft, /pol/ doesn't read. They like their meme graphs.
>>
>>75578080
>Dave McGowan is dead. Of cancer. A really severe case too, from what I heard.
Yeah I know, it also came about fairly fast and suddenly too.

>Isn't that the most convenient thing you've ever seen?
No, that would be a whistle blower killing themselves while jogging in a park with a single gunshot wound to the forehead with a gun that has no blood on it.

>>75578199
Touche
>>
>>75578386
Wasn't there some anecdote (I'm pretty sure it was told either here or on the book itself) about someone who was found with a bag over their head and multiple gunshots to the head and it was ruled a "suicide"?
>>
>>75578570
Yeah I am fairly certain it is from the book now that you mention it.

Another good example of "purely coincidental" deaths is the death of Phil Schneider and the way police dealt with it along with the death of his friend which he talks about in some of his old lectures before his own "suicide"
>>
Im reading Adios America currently. Im still reading through the books on the recommended /pol/ list.

Unfortunately, a lot of people dont read anymore. Readings hard.
>>
>>75579526
Ann Coulter and Dave McGowan are not on the same level, though.
>>
>>75579526
How cute, you're reading a book published by a company that is the right leaning version of the CFR.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.