[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women could enter Navy SEAL training by September
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 26
File: 1464276129075.jpg (292 KB, 882x594) Image search: [Google]
1464276129075.jpg
292 KB, 882x594
What do you think?

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/2016/03/11/women-could-enter-navy-seal-training-september/81637272/
>>
>>75575163
literally why
>>
>>75575227
Because the elite wants more goys to die in the next war.
>>
buds is selection not training
>>
>>75575163
I see no problem with this. As far as I understand it, every recruitment a lot of people join the navy seals and most of them drop out. Women will be no different and if they can actually pass the same tests (at male standard) then they can also serve as meat for the grinder.
>>
>>75575163
If they do not lower the standards and one makes it through the requirements, I have no problem with it. This is the case for any military/law enforcement role too.
>>
I wholeheartedly approve this demilitarization measure. Our partners are finally taking small steps towards world's peace and stability
>>
>>75575452
Thats not how it works, they will be passed through just like the girls that got ranger tabs, lower pack weights, longer run times, less PT, no peer reviews etc

If no women pass they will lower the standards
>>
>>75575475
>We are at war and our squad is PMSimg and I have no problems with it!
>>
>>75575708
Well at least they will draw fire when they scream and run, giving actually trained soldiers ample time to take aim and fire.
>>
>>75575163
They will lower the standards for women though. Otherwise they would never ever pass the test for males.
>>
Who cares. SEALs are used like any other infantry or sof team now. They've lowered their mission standards and they'll be lowering all of their standards soon. Most of them don't even see water these days

They basically have no purpose anymore. Same thing could be said about our whole military. Let them take all the women they want
>>
>>75575903
But the problem is men by nature want to protect a woman. That means guys will jeopardize the mission to protect the ineffectual women who can't get their shit together.
>>
how long until one of them dies?
>>
>>75575921
Why are marines and seals taking part in conflicts like Afghanistan and such? I was under the impression that they are a division of the navy infantry.

What the fuck happened to the army?
>>
> women start fighting wars for the united states
> United states starts losing wars and is unable to enforce globalism anymore
> Better chance for a /pol/ revolution to win

I think its working guys. We are slowly beating the kikes at their subversive game.
>>
>>75575163
As I am soon to be get permanent residence through my US citizen sister, and considering to enlist in US Rangers, Green Berets or Navy SEALs this fucking terrifies me.
>>
>>75575475
They will lower the standards for women just like they did for every branch, also helped women get through Ranger training.
>>
>>75576303
our army got diversified, then it got feminism'd
>>
>>75575163
If they don't lower the standards,(Which they will). No woman alive could make it through BUD/S.
>>
As a former SEAL, this whole "accepting women into combat roles" thing is bullshit. The military is no place to put in place your social experiments, especially in the special operations community.

These fucking retards in Washington need to keep their fucktarded ideas the fuck out of the military.
>>
>>75576761
>As a former SEAL,

lying fuck
>>
Donne nelle forze speciali? Ma dove cazzo stiamo finendo
>>
>>75576564
Dont do it.
>>
>>75576303
Our whole military has gone full retard, especially the higher ups. SEALs are navy, marines are marines, but they are supposed to be amphibious troops who basically just catch a ride with the navy. I have no idea why they are in a desert. I can understand if they were doing missions around Ports but they just drop seals in the middle of the desert to do missions green berets and rangers are supposed to do.

We have literal incompetents running our military
>>
>>75577133
>le stolen valor meme

Fuck you faggot. BUD/S 297 here. Golf Platoon, ST5.
>>
>>75575163
The guy in the background:
>put your fucking arms down you stupid cunts jesus christ I hate this country
>>
>>75576656
I know I am stating the obvious but that's dumb as shit. The old South African military was effective because they used people with bush knowledge in army duties and people that grew up on the coast in the navy (in most cases). It was a pretty clear cut approach and it worked.

Except our "special forces". Most of those guys really went full retard when it came to war craft such as sleeping the middle of foot paths, tripping their own mines etc.
>>
>>75577133
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
i dont give a shit desu aslong as men in the Navy SEAL will not work along side them in operations
otherwise have them be gun powder that will put them to good use
>>
>>75577456
>BUD/S 297 here. Golf Platoon, ST5.

i dont care about your call of duty platoon you wannabe SEAL
>>
>>75575163
If they can do the job, let them.

>also industrial grade poontang in the field
>>
>>75575227
Equality. There are literally hundreds of high ranking officers and experts saying why this is a fucking terrible idea, but most of the time our government says "Fuck you retard" yo our military's requests.
>>
>>75575772
PMS'ing girls are scary, bro. Give one a machine gun and she'll get all the rage out by mowing down hordes of kebab. Just like a dude in a testosterone rage. When she's done massacring dozens of hajis, she gets to go back to the camp, cry and massacre a box of ice cream.
>>
File: 1464610211770-pol.gif (928 KB, 500x180) Image search: [Google]
1464610211770-pol.gif
928 KB, 500x180
>>75576241
This is the reason women arent allowed.
Mission >> dumbfuck women
>>
>>75575163
I do hope this means they have to actually do exactly as well as men to qualify. None of this lowering expectations shit they do for police.
>>
>>75576761
Stolen valor
Stolen valor
>>
File: 1464553816911-pol.png (453 KB, 737x515) Image search: [Google]
1464553816911-pol.png
453 KB, 737x515
>>75576761
>As a former SEAL,
Tits or GTFO lol
>>
File: hires_140226-D-VO565-009c.jpg (2 MB, 1908x1271) Image search: [Google]
hires_140226-D-VO565-009c.jpg
2 MB, 1908x1271
>>75577538
local knowledge is all well and good, but it pales in comparison to the STRENTH OF STREET KNOWLEDGE
>>
>>75577536
>it smells like blood in here, are you two on your periods?
>jesus fuck, those arms look like they could snap if you tried to hop and pop and couldn't rip cord under stress
>why are you wearing multicam, we're the navy for fuck's sake
>my feet hurt
>in my old command, women were cunts. looks like they still are
>tyrone the intel support guy is fucking you, right?
>i don't like tyrone
>he's a nigger
>i wish i was in my cage color coding my gear
>its too dry in here

>>75577687
>>75577953
>>75578069
suck a dick
>>
>>75576761
Calling Don Shipley right now faggot
>>
As long as the tests have the same standards as men.

Pfft, we all know it'll be lowered that even Carl can pass it.
>>
>>75576303
it's ironic that a non-american has to say this, but apparently the yanks in this thread are retards.

SEAL stands for SEa Air Land. from conception they have operated on land. same way army units are dive trained. there is and always has been overlap.
>>
File: 7563363.png (742 KB, 1151x598) Image search: [Google]
7563363.png
742 KB, 1151x598
>>75578284
look guys the SEAL is calling us names
>>
>>75578362
>that even Carl can pass it.

and carl would still be a better asset.
>>
A 10 year old girl with a gun could kill a NAVY SEAL.

Just proof that sex and physical build matters in boot camp and not on the battlefield (unless we're in the middle ages trying to crack each others skulls with melee weapons)
>>
>>75576303
Higher ups don't want to miss their shot at the action. Army alone could handle it all given proper funding and recruitment allowances but all the other branches would start their politicing so their little fiefdoms don't look too weak or specialized and get their budgets axed.
>>
>>75578368
>I just skooled you dumb Americans on your army LOL
what a fucking rube
>>
File: 1459279913143.jpg (464 KB, 1342x1051) Image search: [Google]
1459279913143.jpg
464 KB, 1342x1051
>>75575163
Now taking bets to see when the first bitch will drown in the pool and become more brain dead than before

My money is on September
>>
>>75578554
yea but a 10-year old girl can't carry around 100's of pounds of gear
>>
>>75578368
I don't get why their training involves freezing to death and drowning in the ocean since most of their action seems to happen in the desert. I get the whole sea, air and land thing though, but they should spend more time training in something that matches the area of conflict.
>>
>>75578368
From conception they were always a maritime focused special operations group. Even when they were called UDT.

Seals were literally created to disarm underwater mines. I'm Vietnam they mainly used river boats to get around.

No one said they are only supposed to operate on land, but the sea air land part is describing how they get to their missions(which used to almost always be around water).
>>
>>75578675

ISIS Hajis arent carrying around 100 pounds of gear and they still managed to take over half of Iraq.
>>
>>75578554
A poodle could kill a man if they bite at the right place at the right time. That doesn't change the fact that a poodle is inferior to german shepherd in every way.
>>
>>75578298
Hey bro what's up, it's Don Shipley, so I heard you were a SEAL?
>>
>>75578756
>taking over a country with no feasible military or leadership to speak of

oh wow
>>
Here's hoping the newest "recruits" get captured on their first mission by ISIS and grt raped by a bunch of sandniggers before being beheaded. Maybe that'll wake up the dumbfucks heading the army who want to win political brownie points on their resumes.
>>
>>75578756
>""""defending"""" """""""army""""""" runs away from you
>take
>>
File: 1456279255629.jpg (196 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1456279255629.jpg
196 KB, 960x640
>>75575452
There are 3 really big reasons why women shouldn't be in the field.

One: They have periods which, besides the extra cost of tampons and other stuff, gives them mood swings which in turn,affects decisions making skills. Literally one period could end up killing a whole team.

Two: Since men and women would be on a team together, there is a high chance of sexual or even just affectionate relationships forming. This means that one dumbfuck who wants some pussy could ruin the whole mission trying to save her.

Three: When men become PoWs, they are tortured for information and then killed. Women, however, are tortured, tortured again, raped and become sex slaves. With this they are more liable to give up information over time which could get lots of people killed.
>>
>>75575641
Kek
>>
File: infantry.jpg (85 KB, 1024x668) Image search: [Google]
infantry.jpg
85 KB, 1024x668
http://popularmilitary.com/first-texas-female-infantry-recruit-ready-deploy-will-fun/

IT WILL BE FUN
>>
>>75575163

So. Fucking. Stupid.

I have friends in the special forces community. They've told me that none of them want this. The operators, the officers, none of them want strong wimmenz joining. But the eternally wise generals will force it on them because they answer ultimately to the White House.

If we keep cucking up our military and giving preference to women and minorities, we will wind up with such a clusterfuck when we next go to war.
>>
>>75579628
Straighten that fucking elbow goddamn you disgusting creature FUCK
>>
>>75579628
i cant be in this thread anymore my blood pressure is becoming dangerously high
>>
File: Sinking-Ship.jpg (35 KB, 489x377) Image search: [Google]
Sinking-Ship.jpg
35 KB, 489x377
Non-Regulation tats.
Non-Regulation twats.
Fucking liberals never believe rules apply to their world.
>>
>>75579270

spoken like a true virgin. The whole "women are crazy on their period" is largely a myth. There are some unstable bipolar individuals but this being a common thing is nerdtalk.

Sure, women need tampons, just like men need shaving gear. Wanna tell me the cost of all shaving equipment of the United States armed forces?

Two: Pretty sure the "dont ask dont tell" policy means we got homos in all-male teams already.

Three: I thought Navy Seals were tough SOBs who wouldnt become POWs in the first place :^)
>>
>>75575163
>Women will have the opportunity to fail Navy SEAL training by September
>>
>>75579628
And how about you fucking stand up straight? Why the fuck are you fucking leaning forward Quasimodo? Jesus Christ females in the military are the biggest absolute fuck-ups in the universe.
>>
>>75575163
I don't care about armies.
>>
>>75576761
>former SEAL

prove it
>>
>>75579857
this
>>
>>75579628
Blonde on the left is pretty,
one on the right must be a dyke.
>>
File: woman joins the army.webm (2 MB, 613x360) Image search: [Google]
woman joins the army.webm
2 MB, 613x360
>>75579270
Listen here sexist,

Women deserve every bit of the action and can actually perform better than men beacuse they think with the other half of their brain which means that the army will be intellectually diverse and such and that like.. so think before you give resons on why womyn cant into army because remember that your mother is a woman and if she was in army she couldve protected herself from your dad and that would make both of you happy #SmashThePatriarchy
>>
File: Borat.jpg (23 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
Borat.jpg
23 KB, 600x400
>>75575163
>Women
>Passing BUD/S
>mfw
>>
>>75579857
>in 10 years the SEALs will be a meme-tier diversity unit only used for propaganda purposes
>>
>>75579914
>>75579998
The one on the left has no idea how raped she's going to get, even if ISIS don't capture her
>>
>>75575163
>What do you think?
I pity the men that wind up injured with female teammates that can't even lift them. I think we're going to see a lot more SEAL casualties soon.
>>
>>75579813
>Wanna tell me the cost of all shaving equipment of the United States armed forces?

out of pocket
>>
>>75579270
>Since men and women would be on a team together, there is a high chance of sexual or even just affectionate relationships forming. This means that one dumbfuck who wants some pussy could ruin the whole mission trying to save her.

That is the pure, end-all arguement against it. Women introduce a whole dynamic into the scenario which destroys the heart of the military unit, male camaraderie. The ones in support of this idiotic measure will deny such a thing exists, but this has been the essence of combat units since the beginning of time. Females were never equal to men in combat roles, never (and for good reason).
>>
>>75580016
what was she doing before that in this clip? or did they just put a pack on her and she started falling all over
>>
>>75579813
All men need shaving gear, women share too

The difference is that the tampons and birth control pills are an added cost that a select few people would need, and those people that need it aren't needed in the military

The military runs on logistics, if it doesn't improve anything it shouldn't be done
>>
>>75575772

>confirmed for knowing nothing about women

Girls who undergo consistent strenuous phyiscal activity have have irregular cycles, if none at all.

Some physicians state that it can have adverse effects on health, one common result being infertility.
>>
>>75580069
Christ, I hate thinking about it, but you're right.
Shit, even if she is stuck on base.
>>
File: navy seal tranny.jpg (75 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
navy seal tranny.jpg
75 KB, 620x387
>>75576761
post boipucci u fgt
>>
File: 1464383994343.jpg (55 KB, 466x700) Image search: [Google]
1464383994343.jpg
55 KB, 466x700
>>75576303
>>75576656
>>75577404
>>75578368
look at all cawadoody babies here that dont know shit about the military.

Marines are expeditionary force, SEALs are special ops. They both are on the Navy budget for financial reasons.
this board doesn't allow 13 year old faggots on it.

go back to sucking your moms titties.
>>
>>75575905
no shit, niggerlock
>>
>>75579628

>its gonna be fun shooting stuff, blowing things up

Jesus fucking christ, and we let them vote
>>
>>75577545
What ze fuck did you just fucking say about me, you verdammter Jude? I'll have you know I graduated top of mein class in ze Hitlerjugend, and I've been involved in numerous secret Gestapo raids in Berlin, and I have over 300 confirmed executions. I am trained in gorilla gassing and I am ze top sniper in ze entire Wehrmacht. You are nothing to me but just another race traitor. I will wipe you ze fuck out with precision ze likes of which has never been seen before on this Reich, mark mein fucking words. You think you can get away with saying zat scheiße to me over ze Internet? Think again, arschloch. As vee speak I am contacting mein secret network of spies across Deutschland and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for ze storm, blödel. Ze storm zat wipes out ze pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and zat's just with mein machinenpistole. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed kampf, but I have access to ze entire arsenal of ze Wehrmacht forces and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable arsch off ze face of ze Reich, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy blitzkrieg your little "clever" kommentar was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying ze price, you verdammter dummkopf. I will shit Zyklon B all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
There is some shit you just can't test for. Resolve, responsibility, loyalty, the desire to truly give your life for a greater cause and hold fast in the face of overwhelming odds, to make sacrifices for the men around you, to be brought to your limits every day, and every day smash through them. These are the things these men do, and they are not things women can be taught to do even through lifelong grooming.
The sum total of women's accomplishments in the past 100 years is to create an entire movement based around negotiating problem solving efforts and resources from men. Their loyalty is to themselves and their children, full stop. That is not a creature that belongs in the military no matter how many physical fitness tests passed.
>>
>>75580635
kek
>>
>>75580184
also this.
the male dynamic looks to find a space where it has the freedom to express all the opinions and feelings that are precisely what the female dynamic seeks to henpeck into silence. If you want an example of it in action, look no further than boards like this, where we gather to express thoughts too extreme to be tolerated by female-oriented discourse.
>>
>>75577847
This
>>
>>75580635

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little goy? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class at Harvard, and I've been involved in numerous secret pyramid schemes in the USA, and I have over 300 million dollars. I am trained in economics and finance and I'm the top jew in the entire society of intellectual hebrews. You are nothing to me but just another customer. I will bankrupt the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of usurers across the USA and your bank account is being drained right now so you better prepare for the eviction, maggot. The eviction that kicks out the pathetic little thing you call your ass. You're fucking broke, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can extort money from you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my holocaust stories. Not only am I extensively trained in ripping you off, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the JIDF and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable trolling off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking goyim tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the unreasonable price of 10% above market value, you goddamn idiot. I will jack up rent prices everywhere around you and you will drown in them. Oy vey, kiddo.
>>
File: image.jpg (65 KB, 800x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65 KB, 800x1600
>>75575163
>women in combat will be like this
>>
>>75579813
>The whole "women are crazy on their period" is largely a myth. There are some unstable bipolar individuals but this being a common thing is nerdtalk.

But menstrual pain is not... and thats pretty much where "woman are crazy during period" comes from.
When you have constant pain for 2-3 days you also would be agitated, which can lead to being upset about minor things aka bitchy.

The other option or pain killers and we all know how well they affect decision making.

So yeah good luck, you either have a moody bitch or a drudged bitch as your commander... I choose a man thank you.
>>
>>75579270
Doggos can smell period blood too which is no bueno
>>
>>75581315
If they live long enough to get the scars
>>
2bh i cant wait to see the feminists eat crow and cry like the retarded cunts that they are, once some GI jane gets gangraped to deth on film by some sandnigger shitbag. kek
>>
>>75577857
>being angry helps win firefights
Were you dropped on your head as a child?
>>
>>75575163
Women are going to have a hell of a time getting BUD/S considering how much upper body strength it reauires. You need to be able to do about 20 pull ups and 100 push ups just to get in
>>
File: 1397847614945.gif (2 MB, 312x250) Image search: [Google]
1397847614945.gif
2 MB, 312x250
>>75577687
>>
>>75582050
watch as woman only need do 60-50% of that.
>>
>>75582050
The rangers not only lowered the requirements vastly, but when it comes to women they don't enforce the three-attempt rule where if they don't pass the first three times they can no longer attempt to get in. Even with all the requirements astronomically lowered, none could pass in three attempts.

Rangers, not SEALs. They're going to lower the requirements to hell and back just to get one in.
>>
>>75575163
They'd probably all get thrown out after the first week of training.
The rest several ones probably deserve being called navy seals.
>>
>>75581713
I'm looking forward to that as well. In the same vein, I love reading news stories about shit skins raping women in Europe. Always makes me laugh.
>>
>>75582925
Fucking hell.

Down the degeneration slide we go.

Anyone got that picture of two newly wed lesbians walking up a staircase where each step is labeled with some degenerate thing?
>>
>>75577368
Move to US or join their military? No way I am staying in Russia. As for military from 05.2014 until the end of 2015 I fought in Azov, so I already have decent military experience. And, boy, did I enjoy killing. Killing is better than fucking.
>>
File: 146427414425.jpg (317 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
146427414425.jpg
317 KB, 1920x1080
>>
>>75582925
>implying any woman could get through BUD/s ever

There isn't a woman alive who could do 28 miles on the beach after hell week without their shins and ankles disintegrating
>>
>>75583164
What even is that flag? RARE
>>
>>75578683
The point is that they can be deployed anywhere. Also hell week isn't training, it's more of a test of mental strength, and cold does that without killing people
>>
>>75582925
Can't you sure the military for sexism? I probably will.
>>
>>75580223
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ta6MQNz9e-0
>>
File: 1456282173010.jpg (36 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1456282173010.jpg
36 KB, 600x600
STOP USING THIS THREAD TO SHIT ON WOMEN IN THE MILITARY. ALL YOU FAGGOTS EVER POST IS NEGATIVE SHIT THAT MAKES """""ALL"""" WOMEN LOOK LIKE RETARDED CHILDREN. THIS IS NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF ALL WOMEN IN THE MILITARY. POST SOMETHING POSITIVE FOR ONCE YOU IDIOTS.
>>
>>75586811
>passes

The goal isn't to walk over the finish line,the goal is to be able to march and be combat ready at he end
>>
It pays to be a whore
>>
Our military is a joke
>>
File: 1456871041365.png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
1456871041365.png
228 KB, 858x725
>>75586990

SHOW HER SOME FUCKING APERICATION GOD DAMMIT. SHE MADE IT ACROSS. WOULD YOU HAVE WANTED HER TO LICK YOUR ASSHOLE TOO? FUUUUUUCKKKK
>>
>>75575163
Evening, chaps! My sister is a US citizen (she'll vote for Trump) and I am getting permanent residentship through her this July. I am 23, have two years of experience in Swiss medical corporation in senior position at the sales department, finished Business English course at Cambridge, fought in Azov Battalion 05.2014-12.2015. I want to enlist in US military, I'm considering joining either SEALs, Rangers, Green Berets or Marines. I would like to get out of it free college and some welfare. However I would like to have an option to stay after the first contract with prospect to rise in ranks up to General over years. Advise? Is it better sign up as a private or enroll in West Point? Apart from social programes, I enjoyed killing in Azov, so I want to do that again with some legal protection and new adventures.
>>
I have fetish for strong women, but they are still weaker than men so it wouldn't be wise to use weaker soldiers in the name of equality.
>>
>>75575475
It's not even the physical standards, women endanger any combat operation simply by being there and being women. You think the men treat women who are in danger the same they treat men?

There are a shit ton of reasons why this is a bad idea that AREN'T the physical requirements.
>>
>>75577857
>She can only work once a month
Fuck no, we need people who will work 24/7
>>
>>75575163
No problem if they can pass the test
>>
>>75586811
>is a woman
"Inspiring female army captain refuses to give up"
>is a man
"Retarded weak loser army captain gets humilliated"
>>
>>75588051
Do notice the man prior to her casually strolling in.
>>
>>75588200
Yep. But she is the hero.

It fucking makes me sick.
>>
>>75587930
No, it's a huge fucking problem regardless.
>>
If they pass all of the requirements men face then I have no problem with it
>>
>>75577857
>being this much reddit

Impressive...
>>
>>75575227
because muh equality fuck logic fuck efficiency
>>
>>75588407
It'll be just like the ranger course where they got months of extra specialized training and have the requirements brought down to shit. Probably still wont pass.
>>
File: 1463205181650.jpg (73 KB, 499x626) Image search: [Google]
1463205181650.jpg
73 KB, 499x626
>>75575452
>if they can actually pass the same tests (at male standard) then they can also serve as meat for the grinder.
And as we've already seen that's not how works. The standards get trashed for Stronk Wmyn. Just something else President Trump will have to undo.
>>
>>75579813
>spoken like a true virgin. The whole "women are crazy on their period" is largely a myth.

That's not a myth, are you joking?

Every period, like clockwork my current girlfriend and ex's all have terrible mood swings because of hormone fluctuations. They are clinically psychotic and great efforts have to be made not to set them off
>>
Why can't our women wear skirts like hot chicks in other countries military?
>>
File: 1.png (59 KB, 210x255) Image search: [Google]
1.png
59 KB, 210x255
>>75577847
Separating the military and the government is extremely dangerous
>>
File: 1263938280347.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1263938280347.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>valkyrie wears a hijab
>>
>>75577857
Kill yourself
>>
>>75589398
No it's not. It's actually a guarantee for peace, freedom and democracy.
>>
>>75575163
Who cares as long as they pass the trials by the same exact standards. I have literally no problem with this as long as they can do everything a man can do. I only hate it when they literally cut the standards in half so that women can join too.
>>
File: 1460413798443.jpg (23 KB, 224x223) Image search: [Google]
1460413798443.jpg
23 KB, 224x223
>>75590322
kek
>>
>>75589233

Lava tu bandera no mames
>>
>>75588200
Doesn't look like he has the same pack.
>>
File: Omegle.jpg (103 KB, 641x977) Image search: [Google]
Omegle.jpg
103 KB, 641x977
>>75591052

Guarantee for democracy it certainly isn't, but stability and sanity it usually is.

Look at Egypt after the Arab Spring; when the Muslim Brotherhood was on the verge of turning the country into an even shittier Saudi Arabia, the military orchestrated a coup d'etat and threw almost the entire Brotherhood into prison.
>>
>>75588525
That's the issue, dipshit.

They won't be able to pass and as a result standards will be lowered.
>>
>>75575163
One of them is going to die and they're going to lower requirements
>>
>>75591843
the spic was epinposting you stupid nigger
>>
>>75575163

Propaganda

It doesnt matter who can apply, what matters is who can pass.

Women can't pass .

Many SF accept women applications
>>
You need testosterone to be good at killing people in ways other than poisoning or smothering babies
>>
>>75575475
They already lowered the standards
>>
>>75575452
>if they can actually pass the same tests (at male standard
HAHAHAHHA how naive you are. will be 1 month before they lower the requirements for women to meet quota pressure from commisar goldberg
>>
Wait, do you get banned from posting comments on a 4chan /pol/ board if they are anti JEW?
WTF is up with that JEWSHIT!?
>>
>>75575163
Cultural Marxism at its finest. The Russians tried this decades ago. It was a disaster.
>>
>>75577404
>SEA
>AIR
>LAND

>We literally have incompetents running our military because those running the military are putting SEALs on land
Whew that's a tough one
>>
>>75579813
Women aren't as strong as men. They are not as fast as men. Both of which are essential to the special forces. Most MEN cannot meet the physical performance requirements of special forces. If a woman can pass the physical requirements (and I believe a few women did pass Ranger school) then that's fine with me. But the idea that we have to lower the physical requirements so women can participate is ridiculous.
>>
>>75577404
Marines were the original naval force. They are still a department in the navy. We use marines over the army now to secure hostile territory because marine corps evolved more toward combat while the army moved more toward versatility and infrastructure.
>>
>>75576248
I can only imagine the women who survive this being monstrosities that can crush your dick by flexing
>>
File: 1451799289059.jpg (56 KB, 450x450) Image search: [Google]
1451799289059.jpg
56 KB, 450x450
>>75577857
that was the worst thing i've EVER read on this site
>>
>>75577857
And this is how you spot a reddit faggot with no military experience.
>>
>>75575227
If they';re as swole as the women in OPs pic who gives a rats ass.
>>
>>75575163
Keep the standards high and every woman becoming a true seal will become the most frightening thing a kebab has ever seen. I'd fap.
>>
>>75575452
Navy Seals are not "meat for the grinder". I don't think you fully grasp the concept of the armed forces.
>>
>>75575163
All that will happen is a mass exodus of capable men, unwilling to even accept it. They'll leave, or they won't even bother going in the first place, if all of this continues to spread.

Then all the brass will be left pissing in the wind wondering how they're going to get anything done. (pro-tip they wont)
>>
Who cares? We're done with conventional warfare anyways. Just a few token soldiers in the Middle East to pacify the Arabs and Jews while real war will be waged economically and digitally.
>>
>>75575452
>Women will be no different
You have no fucking idea what you are talking about...of course they will be different you dunce. Are men and women the "same" in an office environment? Even with the same training?
>>
>>75580184
15 year armyfag here...this is the heart of the matter right here. Women ruin team cohesion...which in elite forces like the SEALs or SF is everything.
>>
>>75580016
What a fucking discrase to the uniform
>>
>>75575163
TERRIBLE. Good luck even passing selection, because sf doesn't lower standards.
t. a guy with 9 years in the infantry
>>
>>75575163
If they pass the tests they should be allowed in. Lower the standards and you kill the men they will be dumped with
>>
>>75580016
>>75586811
that's not how you collapse from exhaustion. your face will touch the ground pretty much every time
>>
Most women struggle with fireman carry. Especially when not just them but the person they're carrying are in full kit.
>>
>>75584401
>Killing is better than fucking.
This guy understands pure human desire.
>>
>>75575163
Once the special forces fall to multi kulti you know its over.
>>
>>75599404
Yup. Nice little show on her part, real dramatic. So exhausted that she can fall on the ground and push herself up in full gear over and over again.
>>
File: 1449970887856.jpg (72 KB, 768x768) Image search: [Google]
1449970887856.jpg
72 KB, 768x768
>>75579628

>Army fuerza

mfw
>>
>>75581539
The Boss c-sectioned herself in the middle of Normandy, that's where the scar is from

She's pretty much a Mary Sue who is supposed to be the most legendary soldier ever, unsurpassed by the common female grunt wannabe
>>
>>75575163
The US military has lowered standards for women. Women in the Navy SEALs would be a nightmare. The objectives wouldn't be completed properly.
>>
Why not make babies enlist too

let's give toddlers AR15s
>>
>>75575163
Who cares? It's mercenary army centered around making money for the super rich
If women want in on the gravy train let them

Shouldn't lower standards though
>>
>>75575163
Women have no business in jobs they aren't made for.
>>
>>75580016
She pointed the barrel of the assault rifle at her own head several times. If a guy were slacking like her, you know he'd get shit. So much for equality.
>>
>>75576248
hell week doesn't seem all that bad. Kinda fun really
>>
>>75575163
Translation: SEAL requirements could be reduced by September.
>>
>>75575163
>could
Except for the physical requirements, yeah.
>>
>>75577456
NSW Armorer here...theres no Golf platoon on five. Odd teams have Hotel Platoon, even Golf. You're a faggot.
>>
>>75579813
>"women are crazy on their period" is largely a myth
It's really not. They often get emotional as fuck the week before bleeding.
>>
>>75575227
To undermine and destroy goyische societies what else
>>
>>75575163
If the standards won't be lowered for women then there really won't be a problem. And very few women will actually pass. But the problem is, they probably will lower the standards.
>>
>>75575921
>this

Bush fucked the SEALS when he lowered the standards after 9/11 to triple the force.
Thread replies: 188
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.