[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would /pol/ react!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 700x394) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 700x394
>Inauguration day, 2017
>Obama finishes his final speech looking über glum.
>He struggles as he calls Donald Trump forward.
>The people applaud, causing Obama to gag.
>Trump walks over to Obama, waving to the American people.
>A part of him wants to use his catch phrase from the Aprentence to rub it in Barrie's fave... but he know he has to be 'presidential now' even if the Cuck deaderve a to be humiliated l.
>This doesn't stop the newly elected president from putting on a smug Trump patented smile as he extends to shake Obamas hand.

>Then the unthinkable happens.
>As Obama reaches to shake his hand, Trump can see something shiny up his sleeve.
>Like Sheev with a lightsaber, Obama slides a the min-recover her had been hiding this whole time.
>The nation watches in horror as Obama fires the gun.
>two bullets go straight through Trumps forehead.
>Before Trumps body even hits the ground, Obama points his gun at Trumps VP and kills him/her as well.
>Trumps body lands with a thud, face and hair covered in blood.
>Everyone in the croud, on the stage, and everyone watching around the world freezes in horror.
>Obama smiles like a madman, flips the bird the crowd and the camera, and fires one last bullet straight into his skull.
>Speaker Ryan becomes the president.
>Continues to honor Obama by keeping the migrant plan on track.
>The wall is never built!

Thoughts???
>>
Well, on the up side, at least it would prove that a nigger is a nigger no matter how high his station. Murder/suicide = NAACP approved method for advancing the black agenda.
>>
Holy shit learn to spell, nigger.
>>
>>75575346
fpbp.
Also there would be a full blown civil war or at least riots for days in that scenario.
>>
File: image.jpg (49 KB, 440x440) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49 KB, 440x440
Then Trump rises off the ground, Terminator style, revealing he was a cyborg all along.
>>
>>75575930
*que terminator music.mp4
>>
>>75575930
Epic
>>
>>75573401
>Implying Trump wouldn't have had that gun emptied the night before and disabled 3 days in advance

7 DIMENSIONAL PAI SHO
>>
>>75573401
>implying Trump doesn't have a faster draw than obama
>>
>>75573401
Makes you think, doesn't it? :^)
>>
>honors Obama
>the only President to kill his successor on television
Paul Ryan becoming president though I can see, and he 'honors Trump's potential' with a shitty immigration reform that does fuck all in actuality and lets America slowly forget the outrage and continue its dildo decline.
>>
>>75578471
10/10,

now THAT would be the ultimate stumping.
>>
>>75573401
https://youtu.be/qSHP8RdahYc?t=1m16s
>>
*teleports behind him*
sad!
*slices once across chest*
*top half slides off torso three seconds later*
>>
You forgot about the FEMA camps and Marshall Law.
>>
File: image.png (687 KB, 712x468) Image search: [Google]
image.png
687 KB, 712x468
>>75573401
>then Trump's body slowly moves
>a golden aura envelopes him
>massive wings sprout from his back as a golden armor begins to form on his body
>his eyes shining in a bright light, his golden hair now twice as long as before flutters in the warm breeze his body seems to emit

>one sentence comes from his mouth as he looks down on Obongo's corpse

>"That's right demon, YOU HAVE TO GO BACK"
>>
>>75579445
God Emporer Trump!!!
>>
>>75573401
I can't fucking wait until Trump becomes president. I won't even be watching Trump's victory speech. I'll be paying more attention to the speeches Obama and Hillary give. I want to sit back and drink all their tears up.

Hillary is going to be a mess. She's been aspiring to be president for decades now. She already lost her chance in 2008 and she thought she would walk right into the whitehouse in 2016. And now she's going to lose her last and final chance.

And obama? Holy shit, it's going to be glorious watching The Supreme Dindu sulk. I have never seen a president act so fucking unprofessional and nigger-like. No other time in history has an outgoing president chiding in on the forecoming elections like obama. I even saw a report that he's going to start fucking campaigning for hillary and against trump. You never see that shit happen. Every other president in history has abided the unwritten rule that you just stand back and let the republicans and democrats do their thing without interjecting your irrelevant ass into the discussion. But Obama, being the Supreme Dindu that he is, just can't help himself. And I'm expecting a full-on chimp out from him after the election. You can totally tell when he's seething in rage under his robotic demeanor and only one chickenwing away from flipping out.
>>
>>75580249
>And obama? Holy shit, it's going to be glorious watching The Supreme Dindu sulk. I have never seen a president act so fucking unprofessional and nigger-like. No other time in history has an outgoing president chiding in on the forecoming elections like obama. I even saw a report that he's going to start fucking campaigning for hillary and against trump. You never see that shit happen. Every other president in history has abided the unwritten rule that you just stand back and let the republicans and democrats do their thing without interjecting your irrelevant ass into the discussion. But Obama, being the Supreme Dindu that he is, just can't help himself. And I'm expecting a full-on chimp out from him after the election. You can totally tell when he's seething in rage under his robotic demeanor and only one chickenwing away from flipping out.

This. I need to see this
>>
>>75580249
Obama has the worst poker face on the planet... and Hillary I think is so emotionally invested in her ambition that I could see her melting down live.

Bernie would be smug as hell... and the democrat brand will be forever stand.

It's going to be glorious! Ultimate karma!
>>
>>75579013
kek
>>
>>75580687
/pol/ would overheat.
>>
>>75580687
>and Hillary I think is so emotionally invested in her ambition that I could see her melting down live.

Exactly. She's been able to keep calm and keep the thin facade going for decades, because she's always been walking toward that singular dream of hers.

And once that dream is shot down, it's all over for her. She has nothing left. No reason left to continue trying to pretend to have good public relations. I'll be watching her concession speech because she's going to flip out and melt down. She's going to fucking lose it live on stage, and then probably have a stroke and be dragged away
>>
>>75573401
How do you spell "race war"?
>>
>>75581337
The way it's looking, she's going to be in prison by then. Unfortunate, she's one person the American people should get to watch die on live television.
>>
>>75582246
I hope not. I want the fear of indictment to loom ever-present over her head, and not actually get indicted until after the election.
>>
>>75573401
>Trump teleports behind him
it's nothing personal kid
>stabs him with a katana
>>
>>75579013
aha
>>
HE DINDU NUFFIN, HE WUZ A GUD PRESIDENT N SHIET. HE NEEDED MONEY FOR DEM OBAMA CARE, HE WUZ GETTING THE COUNTRY BACK ON TRACKS
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.