[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Official Justice for Harambe thread #3, ABSOLUTELY HARAMBE, BLM,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1464622497151.jpg (64 KB, 720x526) Image search: [Google]
1464622497151.jpg
64 KB, 720x526
Official Justice for Harambe thread #3, ABSOLUTELY HARAMBE, BLM, SJW's/Cucks, Peta BTFO! Memetic Quark CERN ed. Praise be Lord KEK get the fuck in here!
>>
>>75568963
>a gorilla has a better paternal instinct than a nigger
>>
>>75569138
Kek
>>
>>75569138
it was a tarzan story..
>>
>>75568963
Literally proving what people have been saying about black people for how long now? Imagine if it weren't a black kid in with that gorilla.
>>
>His mother, who was taking care of several children....

Imagine that.
>>
There's like 40,000 of those Gorillas left.
That male could have fathered a bunch of children and been a great father.

Now he's dead, replaced by a nigger boy who will father hundreds and leave them be.
>>
>>75568963
>#ApeLivesMatter
>>
>>75568963
FUCKING GOD DAMN NIGGERS HAVE TO DESTROY AND RUIN EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE THEY GO
>>
What a time to be alive, praise kek
>>
They said the kids injuries were critical...

Now they are saying he was released the same day from the hospital.
>>
>>75569479
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N05CItceEdg
>>
"When gorilla or other apes have things they shouldn't have, keepers will negotiate with them, bring food, their favorite treats, pineapple or some kind of fruit that they don't know and negotiate with them," he told CNN.
>>
>>75568963
>Boy dies
OMG WHY DIDN'T THEY DO MORE
>Gorilla dies
OMG WHY DIDN'T THEY DO MORE

Yet nobody blames the nigger parents
>>
Fucking niggers man.
Niggers ruin everything.
>>
but theoretically, could the gorilla harm the nig?
>>
File: CjqAwSzXAAEDFJY.jpg (69 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
CjqAwSzXAAEDFJY.jpg
69 KB, 600x450
Listen fuckers, this is event has the ponential to be the memetic apocalypse of our time. We have to keep this shit going. The internet outrage machine will implode is we set the stage properly. Let's fucking do this. >why couldnt this have happened on a monday in February without summerfagz sliding this potential glory with their "docks my waifu" bullshit
>>
>>75572125
Very unlikely.
Maybe it if was scared it could accidentally harm the child.
I mean it's always a real possibility that an animal will harm a person, but gorillas are generally peaceful animals unless really provoked.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.