[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did your mom ever traumatized you with psychotic screaming?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: Crazy.png (540 KB, 1268x862) Image search: [Google]
Crazy.png
540 KB, 1268x862
Did your mom ever traumatized you with psychotic screaming?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MavlrKO1n-c

Anyone had over dramatic mothers?
>>
>>75563066
kek, what a crazy cunt.
>>
File: 1464437249686.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1464437249686.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>75563066
yup, I've woken up to my mom screaming insanely a few times, and for no reason
>>
>>75563622
I think its a pretty normal thing for most mothers to act like crazy cunts sometimes.
>>
kid deserved it
>>
>>75563066
Isn't this mostly a single mother phenomenon? Growing up in a single mother household, and she's always screaming about whatever. I keep the house immaculate too bc I like having a clean place to live. We always bathe and take our dog out for walks, do our homework, go to work, etc. and yet every other day at 6am when she goes to work she wakes us up screaming about whatever.

My sibling has to live part time in the living room bc we can only afford a two bedroom, and sometimes she wants to sleep on their bed.

I'm 21 and my sibling is 26 but she won't let us leave bc she can't pay the bills by herself
>>
>>75564138
>she won't let us leave
There is nothing stopping you from stepping out of that door, Leaf.
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
My mom was so angry her entire family refuses to even see her at Christmas. I was last to walk away. Not a great position to be in. People always assume I am some real sack of shit for not wantingy mother in my life.
>>
>>75564138
single momed yes I can confirm.

Single mothers are plight of this earth.

Women can't self control its just not possible to them.

Sad!
>>
>>75563066
No.
I have normal (ish) parents.
>>
>>75563725
>normal to be crazy

So what exactly do these words mean, then?
>>
I wouldn't say screaming but my mom is crazy overprotective which is probably why my older and younger brother are NEETs.
I've left home years ago when my mom told me I should keep a shitty min wage stable job instead of taking one that makes more money.
She really wants to keep everyone down on her level even my dad hates putting up with her shit.
>>
>>75564262
>Germany
>in charge of emotion

well I feel bad too, kraut. She's old and she's overweight and eventually wont be able to work anymore. She's in debt up to her eyeballs. She can't even tell the difference between spam in her email and safe messages. I'm just riding this out, it's not like my life was on track to go anywhere anyway.

>>75564390
I mean my father, before he left, was a criminal. He did try to reach out to us at young age, and my mother sent us over to meet him. He was successful at the time, owned several restaurants, etc, but ultimately he was in and out of jail and probably suffered from a number of mental disorders.

I found some letters he wrote to my mother when he was in prison, sad shit.
>>
A little bit
That's justified tho because I am the laze sack of shit
>>
File: 2016-05-28 (5).png (615 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-28 (5).png
615 KB, 1600x900
This is why I started hitting my mother went she went too far.

Single mothers don't know self control.

So I taught mine. At least, the back of my hand did.

BAM BITCH!
>>
File: 1464561136530.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1464561136530.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
Yes my single mother always sought an excuse to be angry.
>YOU THINK ITS SO MUCH BETTER AT YO FATHAS DONT YA
Even though I never mentioned my father ever to her. Paranoid as fuck,always. Reason why I just dumped that part of my family. Complete and utter fucking psychopath. Glad I left that shit.
>>
Single mothers.

Not even once.
>>
>>75563066
My mom drinks alone and starts making angry grunts and mumbles "bitch bitch bitch" and bangs on the walls.
>>
>>75563066
Sounds exactly like my mom. I had always thought that it was my fault. This is abuse, huh?
>>
>>75563066
would abuse this bitch if she were my mom
and then mastrubate afterwards
>>
>>75564719
>well I feel bad too, kraut. She's old and she's overweight and eventually wont be able to work anymore. She's in debt up to her eyeballs. She can't even tell the difference between spam in her email and safe messages. I'm just riding this out, it's not like my life was on track to go anywhere anyway.
She had a chance at being a good mother and blew it. Time to be a good man and get your life right.
>>
>>75564621
I think it means when i said it that women as of CURRENT YEAR are fuckin nuts 90%.
>>
>>75563066
My mom fucked me up, yeah
>>
I didn't watch the video OP but yes. I can't even stand loud noises inside the house anymore. I've been anxious all week because of it...
>>
>>75564752
Frenchie! My mother used to hit me until I started defending myself. Then she'd always scream and cry harder, about how she was being abused.

Literally I can't put up with women now tho. Whenever one starts talking over me in public, or they do something shitty and malicious, I either walk away in the middle of their sentence or tell them to shut up and automatically raise my hand at them.

I feel bad, but it works every time
>>
>>75564785
The weird thing is when they act all nice, then the crazy comes out of nowhere.
>>
>>75563066
My mom didnt scream, she cried.
>>
>>75563066

Seems like he's a NEET because she calls him a lazy sack of shit but apparently he's 16 so wtf is she mad about.

Was that guy asking him to give the mom 50 bucks his dad?
>>
Growing up my mom would get into fights with people constantly. I thought she was just unlucky and people were rude. Then I grew up and realized she started 95% of them, usually for innocuous reasons. She's lost jobs because of it. She'll read a situation wrong or not actually understand what's happening, and then just fly into an unreasonable rage and alienate everyone around her.

One time she avoided me for a month because I was "airing the family's dirty laundry on the internet" after I'd mentioned to a friend over Faceberg that we'd had a fight, with zero details involved. My sister told her, and without even knowing what I said or checking it herself, she just disowned me for a month.

I was living in a different state though, so oh well. Deleted my Jewbook after that little incident.
>>
>>75564980
>Mom screaming at me
>Throwing shit at me
>Beating me
>Calms down
>Immediately starts apologizing and hugging me
>Just want to get away
Fuck...
>>
File: 1447716873841.jpg (53 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447716873841.jpg
53 KB, 500x500
>>75563066
>Guy comes in to literally comfort his wife's son

Also that woman is clearly in the middle of a manic bipolar episode. Shit gets real fast during that shit. Sometimes my girlfriend beats me when it happens to her.
>>
File: pepemom.png (152 KB, 333x382) Image search: [Google]
pepemom.png
152 KB, 333x382
My mother over reacts all the fucking time.
I'm too embarrassed to have friends over in case she starts screaming in front of them. Good thing, I have no friends. Heh.
>>
I can't get over how much the kid sounds just like the older brother on Leave it to Beaver
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=trmPapr7Djs
>>
>>75564815
Oh I didn't finish the video, his father appears around the 5 min mark. Sounds like a turbo cuck.
>>
File: Thoughtful.jpg (161 KB, 1890x1417) Image search: [Google]
Thoughtful.jpg
161 KB, 1890x1417
>>75563066
Nothing like that.
It's more like, she would mimic an opera singer.
It was really annoying.
She can still do it.
She's never done 'insane bitch screeching'
I should tell my mom I love her.
>>
The irony of insulting your own sun with the insult: "you son of a bitch"
>>
>>75564980
It's the irrationality of the female psyche. I'm convinced. Man is doomed to watch the insanity of women, who aren't even aware they're insane.
>>
>>75564965
I know. I used to put up with her shit, then I actually realised all single mothers are like this.

Just calm her down by all means and get shit rolling.
>>
>>75563066

This was standard for me growing up, as a younger and older kid/teen.

>>75564752
>>75564965

My god... I thought I was the only one. Same story here. My mother taught me that women are mostly cowards. They'll hit a smaller creature than themselves, but around 10 and 11, I started hitting back. I even choked her out once. You can guess that the abuse stopped once I started attaching physical consequences to her. I absolutely believe the statistics that say single mothers abuse children more than men do. No concept of self-control, whatever they 'feel' in the moment is justified.

Single mothers are the greatest scourge on this planet.
>>
>>75563066
No, my mother is probably the most mentally stable and empathetic person I've ever met.
>>
>>75565191
One step ahead. Take that, mom!
>>
>>75564719
Sometimes the only way to help people is to force them to become independent.

t. ex-lazy disgusting slob with smart parents
>>
Yea my mum went fucking nuts sometimes, quite frequently for a few years too, completely devoid of logic and reasoning. No matter what I or my brothers said in such a situation, she would take offense. Her ability to take offense from statements which I couldn't possibly imagine to be offensive, was impressive. Despite that I'm very grateful for her and my dad, she may be nuts and emotionally unstable, but generally means well and wants the best for me.
>>
>>75564858
I agree. You're absolutely right, there is no question, but I just couldn't. Call me weak. I'm just gonna wait til she dies, eventually, and hope as she gets more senile she screams less. I will take care of her, it's just built into me to do so.
>>
My mom is a manipulative cunt. She would get my dad to beat the shit out of me if she didnt feel like doin it
>>
>>75564834
Like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cG9HMazUe38
>>
>>75565201
The father sounds like a huge limp-wristed slack jawed faggot.
>>
>>75565113
Is the pussy worth it? Does she go crazy during sex?
>>
>>75563066
She used to be but since I've been stronger than her she knows not to pull that shit or I'll slap the shit out of her.
>>
Lol cops are going to push that kids shit in.
>>
>>75563066
White people.
>>
>>75563066
Without background it's useless. Whose card is it? If the little shit stole his mom's credit card and won't give it back, that's changes things doesn't it?
>>
>>75563066
that's what happens when you don't put a woman in her place.
>>
>>75565612
What is considered extreme among white mother is the norm for nigger mothers.
>>
>>75563066
>mr. man
>>
>>75565232
He's the step-father or boyfriend. She yells at the kid about how "he's just like his worthless father". Fuck, that shit takes me back.
>>
>>75563066

Jesus christ. This is actually just like my own mother. I'm actually feeling anxious watching this.

I think this is what SJW's feel when they get triggered by stuff.
>>
>>75565689
>If the little shit stole his mom's credit card and won't give it back, that's changes things doesn't it?
Not really. That woman is screaming her lungs out as if she was a six year old.
>>
>>75565406
K have fun being miserable Gilbert grape
>>
>>75563066
Wowwww.
So many parallels to my own life.

Something small sets off either my sister (single mother) or my mother (single mother) and they work themselves up into a violent and abusive rage.
They start screaming, inevitably hunt down a member of the family and begin directing their anger (I CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE, WHYYYYYYYY, I CAN'T DO EVERYTHING BY MYSELF (all in high pitch shrieking)), then they march off slamming doors and shit, begin to wash dishes roughly while wailing at crazy volumes. Another member of the family enters the room and attempts to excuse her behavior.

I dunno about the kid in OP but I'm not a basement dwelling neckbeard. I've watched this happen to different members of my family for years and my friend's mother does the same thing.
>>
>>75565314
Darn, that is so young tho. I didn't start hitting back (and only once or twice, with control behind the hand) until I was 16 or 17. Younger than that, I was too afraid of the consequences, she did threaten to kick me out several times. And I was going to highschool then, I was worried about having to drop out.

I used to think it didn't matter who your parents were, and single parents in general were very strong capable people, but now I'm team #anythingbutsinglemothers

>>75565365
Thank you. And you're right, 100% there is no debating that. I just couldn't do it. That's not me, to just walk away like that. I have to stick with it, until she's buried, and then I can move on.

In the mean time, I'm just working on my own shit in secret so I can have a life to get to when I'm done with all of this. I'm okay starting with nothing.
>>
>>75565575
No to both
>>
>>75565072
something fucked up happened to her in a young age and its affecting you. realize that she suffers from some antisocial illness and prepare for the next time she "breaks". that way you can limit the hurt by what she says and does
>>
>>75563066
>be woman
>carry baby in womb for 9 months
>give birth (extremely painful)
>work and care for babyfor the next 16 years
>bring home money, food, clothes, keep the house warm
>baby is ungrateful, is rude and jerks off to anime all day
>baby hides the car keys so mom can't get to work
>she loses her temper at 16 years of disappointment
>baby acts smug and posts video on YouTube trying to look like the good guy

S.m.h
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
>>75564752
>>75564965
>>75565314
Lads, lads lads.
>>
File: 1463333130582.jpg (42 KB, 712x712) Image search: [Google]
1463333130582.jpg
42 KB, 712x712
>>75563066
This shit always blows my mind, am I the ONLY person on this planet who was raised by a non-psycho single mom?
>>
Another single mom trying to raise a man

Singlemotherhood should be criminalized
>>
>>75565689
You didn't watch the video. She wants HIS card which has HIS money on it so she can take out $50 for gas. She's demanding a 16 year old's money and freaking out when she doesn't get it.
>>
>>75563066
yeah she went crazy over stupid shit all the time. also was a huge sjw (/pol/ satire teir) and divorced my dad for some fat liberal fag
>>
>>75564785
Same.
But minus the divorce.

In my case she is just stressful.

I cant do anything without worrying about the supidest repercussion, same with my whole family.

She is completely hysterical most of the time, and I can honestly say that her being like that has caused some pretty much permanent trust issues.

Also my grades wouldve been better if she stopped bothering me..
>>
>>75565484
Nah, hes just British.
>>
File: RAGE.jpg (70 KB, 300x309) Image search: [Google]
RAGE.jpg
70 KB, 300x309
>>75563066
>can't beat your children
>can't hit your children
>can't raise your voice to your children
>can't threaten them

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO RAISE A CHILD TODAY???
>>
>>75566099
>non-physco
>single mom
wew!
>>
>>75563066
>>75564138

This is why we need strong fathers. And this is why I have a femdom and mommy fetish.
>>
>>75565274
kek
>>
>>75566194
Force snuggle. We are trying it with the refugees, and it is proven to work - in some way, I guess.
>>
File: MerchantMax.jpg (12 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
MerchantMax.jpg
12 KB, 184x184
>>75566194

You aren't supposed to.....if you're white, that is.
>>
>>75563066
white male patriarchy cant be reinstated soon enough
>>
>>75566194

Do you honestly think this is an acceptable for a mother to treat her own child? You're supposed to love your children why on earth would you want to hit them and scream at them?

Smh.
>>
>>75564621
All women are crazy to some degree. It's just a matter of how much you're willing to put up with
>>
My mom was never physically abusive, that was my dad. But my mom was batshit crazy. She'd run around the house in a crying frenzy having an angrpanic attack for literally like 2 weeks on end. There was no peace. It was complete chaos.

I used to really like my mom but lately when I talk to her every conversation devolves into becoming strictly about her and she just nods about what I say until she can change the subject to herself. She also doesnt seem to be able to hold an intelligent conversation about anything at all, it's like talking to a 10 year old. All she cares about TMZ and Two and a half men. It's pretty sad.
>>
>>75566311
Everyone in my country is white Jamal.
>>
Not my mom but a friends:
>be me about 9 years ago
>12 y/o
>go to a friends house to work on a history project
>sitting in kitchen
>his sister is sleeping, his dad is reading a newspaper or something.
>suddenly:
>"OH SHIT"
>extremely loud bang
>scariest fucking scream ever
>"UUUEAAAAAAAARRGGHHH"
>WHAT THE FUCK?
>run upstairs
>she just dropped an iron that wasn't even plugged in.
>mfw I thought the ceiling came down
>>
>>75563066
>psychotic screaming

this is a sign of bi-polar disorder and can be effectively treated with medication and talk therapy. recommend she see a physician immediately.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 307x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 307x352
>>75563066
what the fuck.

what's her fucking problem?
>>
>>75565937

It was kind of a thing behind that. She actually took ME to 'therapy' when I was in the 2nd grade. I told the therapist what happens in our home, and the therapist called CPS. My mom was freaking out 'you're gonna be put in foster care! it's horrible! blah blah etc'. But I knew she'd also be arrested. It was from that moment that I knew I had all the power. All I had to do at any time was call the police. The reason I didn't was of course, I was afraid of being raised in a foster family (a rightful fear). But once I got physically bigger and stronger, there was literally nothing holding me back. At 10 I could take her down if I wanted.
>>
>>75563066
So what did she ask for tho? What card is she talking about?
I mean she is saying that she asked nicely before, so.. maybe the kid is a fucking dick?
>>
>>75564138
your problem is that you don't have a dad
16 year old kids are stronger than their mothers, it's dad's job to discipline and crazy stressed out bitches like this just aren't scary

the mom, despite her neurosis, is right about paying this kid's bills, this little shit is being taken care of by a single person
kid needs to put his head down til he's 18 and get the fuck out
>>
>>75565072
Do what i do, when shit gets to rough yell back and tell her you will burn her god damned house down while she's sleeping.

Start playing with matches and candles and shit. Collect lighters.

It sounds edgy but really it's just an easy as shit bluff to play.
>>
>>75566328
If that little faggot talked to me that way I would have slapped his fucking shit so hard.
God damn it what a fucking brat.
>>
>>75563066
I always took it for granted how lucky I was having two grounded, sensible parents. I used to think they were boring for not drinking alcohol and being religious.
It must be awful to have parents who behave irrationally and immaturely and I'm certain it's a huge contributing factor for why we have so many psychologically fucked up people running around.
>>
first big one i remember is around 10yrs old my mother was yelling at my bro for doing something wrong bro is 13 ..i hear yelling screaming crying and my brother just sitting on the couch watching her saying hes sorry...Our hamster was in his hamster ball rolling around my mother picks it up while yelling and throws it across the room i can hear the hamster yell i run out of my room and yell *you killed Jerry! why did you hurt my hamster? on the floor crying hamster limping around ..mom grabs me by the neck and starts yelling in my face IM A KILLER? IM SORRY IM A KILLER!? starts hitting herself in the stomach me and my brother go to her trying to make her feel better
no mama jerry is fine
no mama you are the best
no mama we love you..

i got more...i left at 18 on my bday
>>
my mother always starts screaming when she isn't winning an argument or getting her way, or if I'm staying calm in a disagreement. shit gets old
>>
>>75566539
Thats why Croatia is in toilet cause we have this I slap ya shit mentality if you don't listen to me.
>>
File: What now.png (19 KB, 275x200) Image search: [Google]
What now.png
19 KB, 275x200
>>75566433
>what's her fucking problem?
Her son is a worthless piece of shit who constantly disrespects her and expects everything to be handed to him.
>>
Her screaming is pretty crazy, but this kid is a bit of a piece of shit. She's trying to head off to work to put a roof over his head and he's losing his shit because she didn't say it nicely.

B -- but it's my 50 dollars. Probably the little faggots weekly allowance.
>>
My mom had psychotic attacks where she'd go into drunk rampages and start smashing everything. She through our PS2 phat through the window (thank Goodness it still works). She slit her wrist with shards of broken glass in front of me and my younger brother.

She may have tried to, or have had sex with me, too. I don't fully remember, or want to remember, and maybe the fragmented memories, are from old dreams I've strangely held onto.
>>
>>75566573
amazing the depths jewish poison has brought us to and that no one notices or cares. keep the flame lit
>>
>>75565937
When I was 13 I fought back once, the only time I went further than yelling back. Basically wrestled her to the ground and had her in a headlock. She called the cops on me and I spent the weekend in Juvie, and a year in anger management. Another time prior to that after an argument, she had called my dad (her ex-husband) to come and beat me up. They always made me out to be the villain.
>>
>>75563066
This was basically my life from the age of 5, to when I hit 18 and moved out. My dad divorced my real mom when I was 3, and remarried a girl 10 years younger than him (still in high school, I would note) when I was 5. I'm convinced to this day that she had some kind of crazy bipolar condition, but never talked to a professional about it, probably because she already knew what they would say. She would go from being your best friend in the world, to basically what's going on in this video. There was no rhyme or reason to it, and no discernible trigger, so there was no way to mentally prepare yourself, so you are always on edge. Shit gets mentally exhausting. I'm in my early 30s now, and still uncomfortable around women because of it.

Thanks for reading my blog.
>>
>>75566194

You should give themto the state. The horrific truth here is that between a communist russia and a progressive america the differences aren't very big. If you read the deliberate dumbing down of america - byCharlotte Iserbyt - you'll realize that the destruction of America's education system has been done on purpose. The system - an international political system - wants obedient citizens, not closed families and religious zealots.
>>
>>75563066
911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60 [Embed]

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I [Embed]

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU [Embed]

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5 [Embed]

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg [Embed]

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ [Embed]

JEWS CONFIRMED

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o [Embed]

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

https://youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234 [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM [Embed]

http://www.truegamer.net/SA_911/911%20SATHREAD/wtc11.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE [Embed]
>>
>>75566433
If I had to guess, she has the
>I got pregnant from a guy I met at a club
aura painted all over her. Her voice is young, yet he's 16. She's probably in her mid to late 30s and was having a "IM NOT YOUNG ANYMORE!" crisis and blames the kid for existing when all she wants to do is go out and party.

tl;dr she's a piece of shit that is irredeemable and hopefully that kid, who is now 26, disowned her ass.
>>
>>75566032
>chose to get pregnant (yes, chose unless she was literally raped)
>chose to keep the child
>yell at it for the things she chose to do 16 years before
>a fucking 16 year old is more mature than she is

wew lad
e
w

l
a
d
>>
>>75566716

aussie shitposting at it's finest
>>
>>75566539

I know, rite? What a little shit, speaking to his mother in a calm collected manner while she screeches like a banshee.

I recommend you get yourself sterilised senpai. Plz for the children's sake, don't ever become a parent.
>>
>>75563066
Yeah my mother was like this fairly often while growing up. Single mother of course.

Relevant:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CEoK38pnMnw
>>
File: 1461522636963.png (351 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1461522636963.png
351 KB, 512x384
>>75566397

>Slavs
>White
>>
Calling your child a bastard is pretty rich
>>
File: oxdfn1C.jpg (182 KB, 1280x1440) Image search: [Google]
oxdfn1C.jpg
182 KB, 1280x1440
ya my mom did that a lot, shit was kind of fucked when I was younger but I think I made myself purposely forget a lot of it because it's not like I can change it. I remember he telling me a lot that I had a "chemical imbalance" in my brain whenever I got angry and that "it isn't really you saying that", stuff like that, really messes w you when youre young

Sadly still live at home so I see my parents, when I get stable employment I don't think I'll speak to them unless they're dying or something. I stopped talking to her permanently ~3 months ago when she misheard what I said and thought I called her a cunt (I was talking to my dad about politics and she interrupted our conversation to say how she hates talking about politics and I said something like "you don't have to be a part of this conversation, I can do the dishes"; sounds nothing like cunt but whatever). So she thinks I called her a cunt and runs up to me screaming and punches me in the chest, I'm pretty much just like "what" and I tell her she's crazy I didn't call her a cunt, she does it again and pulls my hair, was fucking hilarious desu, I'm not even mad I just say "you're assaulting me, I could legally defend myself, you're lucky your son is patient", finally she shrieks and goes upstairs

I'm jealous of people who have normal parents, sucks knowing you will literally never reach full potential bc your parents instilled personality issues in you at a young age. Luckily I don't have their anger (it's almost impossible for me to get angry at other people, I guess that's a benefit) but I can't handle stress well
>>
>>75566262
She wasn't though. She never hit, threatened or screamed at me. She wasn't a man hater or anything like that either.
>>
>>75566648
To give the kid some credit tho, the minute he was asked nicely, he DID give her/him the 50$.
>>
>>75566099
i had no problems growing up living with my mom
>>
>>75565406
how does it feel knowing your life is pretty much the lyrics to fast car?
>>
>>75563066
My mom called me an asshole once.. that hurt.
>>
>>75566648
The faggot father is not doing his job as a father properly. He should be disciplining the boy and the mother, but instead he is trying to reason with two children.
>>
>>75566668
Holly shit man.. When did you leave home?
>>
>>75567318
doubt that is his real father.
>>
>>75567318
He's the step-dad or boyfriend. We all know what happens when they want to actually restore order. The mom will start yelling "don't interfere with how I raise my kids", "you have no right", etc.
>>
My psychotic mom was breaking into my room because I didn't wanted to listen to her screaming and belittling me constantly for no reason, that was breaking point when I started kicking her, and my cuck father tried to get involved and I was ready to kill him, but as cuck as he is he didn't do anything was just mumbling he is going to call police.

As it seems its always better to be aggressive then put up with bullshit.
>>
>>75563066
Yes shes the one that inspired me to be not talkactive and quiet because i hate the sound of people talking now
>>
>>75566842
That's hilarious and sad.
>>
File: image.jpg (370 KB, 1330x1276) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
370 KB, 1330x1276
I was raised by a good mother, she would never raise her voice. My father was also very nice to me.

Outcome - i have a good stable job, education, no issues with my behavior, some friends here and there, no problem with communicating with people at all, and.. i jerk off to drawn things

Good? Bad? I can't tell. I don't know.
>>
>>75564719
there is literally nothing wrong with being in control of your own emotions
>>
File: image.jpg (93 KB, 667x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93 KB, 667x960
My mom was like this
Always had a rocky relationship
Lots of screaming like in ops vid
She was always mad I was spending so much time on the computer and not on school
So one night she tried to take my computer and I wouldn't have it
We got physical and had a fight, after which I didn't speak to her for several days
A week later she died
I always thought I would be glad or at least didn't mind when she died
But I realized the reason she fought with me so much is because she always wanted the best for me

Hold on to whatever you have anons..
>>
>>75563066
Yes.

Im taking a year long break from talking to mine. Luckily Ive been on my own since 18. Just saw my mother last year on a visit to her in Los Angeles. Shes single, approaching 50 and a complete wreck.

>Always screaming about everything
>Always getting fucked up on Valium and wine and then making a gigantic mess in the kitchen
>Always bringing up emotional shit at random like how she was supposedly molested as a kid and how traumatic her divorce was from my dad
>Constantly berates me for not going to college and majoring in Graphic Design (Im now a Merchant Mariner sailor) despite lending her thousands of dollars (which Ill never see again) and taking her out to 5 star restaurants weekly
>Has been in hundreds of thousands of dollars debt TWICE now
>Keeps thinking this con-artist, loser playboy from the Hamptons is going to save her
>Keeps going into explicit details about her dates, like sex and what not
>Completely helpless in everything, she cant even open up a door without making it seem like some huge monumental task
>Completely isolated herself from all her family and friends that cared about her, including me now

Yeah, Im done. Dropped.

My mother gave me a great childhood and I miss how she used to be, dearly. But she is a completely different person now, and Ive finally come to accept this. I dont know who this woman is anymore, the mother that I knew passed away ages ago as far as Im concerned.
>>
>>75565930
Kek
>>
>>75563066
Seriously fuck mothers like this one.
If you made yourself a kid then accept the consequences bitch.
People who force their kids out of homes when they are 16-18 are fucking trash.
My mother always said that I can stay at home as long as I stay at school(college) and until I find a job.
If your parents tried to throw you out of home when you hit 18 and you were still at school then sorry but they don't love you one bit.
>>
>>75567893
You are idiot, you don't know what could have come out of you if she continued this torture for another 10 years, you would be braindead overweight emotionless NEET
God saved you
>>
>90% of /pol/ had shitty parents and grew up in shitty households

explains a lot really
>>
>>75566457
Ah, I see. I never called CPS, but I did shit test my teachers at grade school. I would flinch if they came near me, fall asleep in class, tell them I had something VERY IMPORTANT to say to them in private and then say "nevermind, I have to go home now". None of them ever did anything tho.

Even at that age I knew not to involve CPS just out of shame and embarrassment. I'm an extremely image conscious person, I don't even have a fb. That's why I love these more anon oriented sites.

>>75566490
I agree with you there, if we didn't pay some of our mums bills we'd be homeless.

I just get a little upset when she takes that money and buys groceries we don't need that get rotten and thrown out, or dumps it into the stock market where she has never been successful ever in her few years of using it.

Even after participating in a class action suit against a cheating company, she received no money from the fund.

>>75566668
So close. lol but something similar happened to me, my mother used to always ask me not to wear a towel when I left the shower and walked back to my room. Once she got so violent about it, when I was about 14, she pushed me against a wall and tried to rip it from me.

I had to start sleeping with clothes on, which I hate doing even now, because she'd always rip the blanket off me at night. She also liked opening the curtain while I was showering. luckily it's only passing uncomfortable glances now

>>75566672
that's why it's good to mentally tell yourself nothing hurts anymore. I don't wrestle or fight back, just one half hearted hit once every couple fights to let her know I'm here and won't take it and then I let go about it.

>>75567271
I don't know what that is but i'm looking it up now.
>>
>>75563066
I do.

She will scream over anything and honestly if I could get this many views from her dreaming irrationally and get paid I could get far away. She currently lives with me and she's pushed my hospitality way too far.
>>
>>75566958
Wow, that really hits home.
My dad once thought I disrespected him (he asked me a question to which i replied normally, but he misunderstood it as a curse word and then some), flipped, started beating me - with closed fists -, then rushed out of the room while calling me obscenities.
It happened so fast that it was so unreal. I felt something "breaking" then, inside me. It was the only time he has ever beaten me as an adult, i think i regressed a bit because i curled up and started crying uncontrollably once he had left the room. Anyhow this was a few years ago and we've been on much better terms since. I think he had a hard time dealing with me growing up and "leaving the nest" and that's what made him eventually flip, but our relationship was quite strained back then. He really was/is a great dad though, everything I have achieved so far is thanks to him.

I guess I really ought to visit a therapist sooner or later tho, before I pass this shit on to my children.
>>
>>75568166
well this kind of thread obviously ask for people who had shitty parents, so fuck off m8
>>
Maybe they are extremely unsatisfied in bed.
>>
I got a job on the other side of the country and my mom told me if I left then she'd take it as a sign that I hate her.

Just bought my plane ticket this morning lol
>>
>>75565201
Why do old people see computers like this big bad thing?
>You need to find a new hobby like stamp collecting or something.
>something not online.
Why
How is stamp collecting better than me just playing video games?
>>
>everyone on /pol/ has a poor relationship with their mother
>everyone on tumblr has a poor relationship with their father

Well then. This explains everything.
>>
>>75568166
We were exposed to the ugly side of humanity early on, so we don't have our heads in the clouds, filled with idealistic bullshit. Makes sense.
>>
File: washingberg post.png (63 KB, 618x465) Image search: [Google]
washingberg post.png
63 KB, 618x465
>>75568166
>thread replies are relevant to OP topic
>"LOL /POL/ BTFO"
>>
>>75568365
Shit mothers are a good redpill
>>
>>75568291
or they are bipolar and you are projecting
>>
>>75568468
You can't be unsatisfied in bed if you are a virgin you burger
>>
>>75568166
Selection bias m8
>>
>>75563725
My mother has never don't anything near that in her life. Idk where you're getting that 'normal' shit from.
>>
>>75563066
My mom died but my grandma would be really dramatic at times, although she was fairly level headed on average
>>
>>75564138
You can't confuse cause and effect. It's not that single mothers are crazy bitches. It's that crazy bitches aren't going to keep their men for long.

I can promise you that this bitch didn't go insane after her husband left him. He left her because she's nuts.
That's how it works.
>>
>>75568261
I fought my dad when I was 18 and a shithead. We're good friends now though. I thought every fought their dad at least once
>>
Still do. She had a nigglet 16 years ago, and has raised her up as her "chosen one" after letting the rest of us four first kids go to hell our entire lives.

After her divorce in 1993, she was banging niggers left and right, but once she got knocked up by one, she became oh-so holy. Guess what? Dad's not around. Who would have guessed?

Now, she lies constantly about the past, looking at people who were there during the events and saying, "Haha, remember?" She thinks she has everyone snowed, but most of us nod in agreement to humor her, because that's what medical protocol calls for in cases of mental illness.

She hates males, and gives special treatment to females.

She lashes out at me, because I sleep with women who are older than I am, while saying nothing about:

1. My woman-beating brother and his blue-toothed Meth whore, whom she put up for free in the rec room behind her home. Meth whore pregnant with his seventh bastard, and he pays CS on none of them. His sixth is literally a crack baby, born with cancer in his eye so bad it had to be removed. He just recently choked his new slamhog, five months along with #7.

2. My older sister, who has five kids by four dads and is currently in prison for six years for protecting an illegal human trafficker, therefore necessitating me raising her kids for her.

3. Her own infidelity, and the biracial product of her whoredom sitting across the table from her every day making demands that she capitulates to under little to no pressure.

Disregard the fact that I choose older women specifically so I won't get anyone pregnant, so I don't end up dragging a litter of bastards behind me every mistake I make.

I'm the asshole, not her.

And when you start to make too much sense, she'll begin to scream and threaten over whoever is speaking to stop the ugly truth from coming out.

Hardeefuckingharhar.
>>
File: feels.jpg (36 KB, 504x304) Image search: [Google]
feels.jpg
36 KB, 504x304
>parents happily married for their whole lives
>mom puts us all on pills
>dad beats the shit out of us every other day
>dad is bipolar as fuck, mom is semi normal
>parents kick me out when I'm 17
>fast forward 13 years, I'm bipolar as fuck, flip out at my wife all the time
>feels bad man
>wife is normal as fuck, literally angel
>cooks good just a bit dumb

I hope my kids aren't bipolar, I always thought it would get better but it's getting worse.
>>
>>75564138
Nah, I had both parents home and only my mom yelled. She made the most money so we couldn't do much.
>>
>dad died when I was 6

Fuck being bundled in with bitches, whores and cunts like these. My mum can't do everything but she's raised me amazingly, but there's always the fact that I never really had a dad looming over me.

Someone who willingly, without a clear and obvious reason, chooses to deprive their child of a father is disgusting. That can be through getting a divorce when it's not needed or being a selfish prick and cheating on your wife/husband.
>>
>>75568673
I do agree with you, but my mum left my dad bc he was a criminal and always in and out of jail. Everything was fine for a while, she was a successful multi-business owner, she flipped houses, etc, then her brother came and stole a bunch of money from her and now we live like shit lol

I'm not upset about it, we're just a terrible family all around. I used to panic about not having children and getting married, etc, but now I see it doesn't really matter if this bloodline continues or not. It would be nice, and I know I'd be a better parent than anyone else in my family, but whatever we'll see what God has in store
>>
File: $_57.jpg (80 KB, 871x1171) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
80 KB, 871x1171
>>75566716
Italian Book on Khazars written in 1960 being sold in ebay.
http://www.ebay.it/itm/Il-re-dei-Khazari-/111949376572
>>
My mother left a chick and her baby at the hands of a rapist because she didn't want to pay for legal trials.
She instead spent the money on botox, hair regrowth shit and clothes.
I hate her more than anything.
>>
>>75568697
It's psychological I guess, I couldn't hit him or even defend myself. I guess due to respect (or childhood trauma, depending on how you frame it)?
Plus he has at least 20 kilos in muscle mass on me.
>>
Are yelling dads worse then yelling moms?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulCubKufEIo
>>
REEEEEEEEEEEE\
>>
File: 1460071828798.gif (826 KB, 696x478) Image search: [Google]
1460071828798.gif
826 KB, 696x478
>sometimes woke up with my mom screaming at me about some miniscual shit I didn't do, like leaving some dishes unwashed or forgetting to put the dog back in his crate
>random mood swings from time to time. Could be the nicest person in the world one day and the next turn into the most abusive, mean bitch you could imagine
>often took out her anger by hitting me, and threatening to take away my electronics. Always had to comply since those toys were the only friends I had at the time
>once kicked me out of the house for a day when I refused to take a second helping of food
>sometimes would break down and just start crying, telling me about how she wishes I would have never been born, how she should have never gotten married, and what a mistake it was to have me
>father never protected me because he was a beta faggot who bended over backwards to her
>Always told me I had it too good in life, despite the fact that I was constantly physically and mentally abused
>"Oh, your poor little feelings are hurt? Tough shit you little asshole. Life sucks, get used to it.

Lol...
>>
Didnt think /pol/ would be so similar to me.

By me my mom just flips at anything. She says because I dont trust her, and lie. But the truth is that if I was truthful to her I would be fucked every 2 minutes, why? Because she finds flaws to anything, any piece of information, who I was with, what I did that day, etc, she would cross-verify with her friends.
Her friends being a bunch of gossiping bitches that have nothing better to do than judge other peoples kids and think their kid is the best.
Either way, it was hard having a life with her, or anything really because of how often she would flip.
But not just me, my brother, my dad, my uncle, etc.
And she really takes pride in getting into verbal fights, even with waiters and all, telling us of her feats.

I spent my whole childhood thinking that I was a lying piece of shit and that I dont deserve anything. They did buy me nice things and take me places, but my mom insisted I dont deserve what they do for me.
I have many stories, but the biggest effect I would say is that I havent been capable of being in a relation ship for more than 6 months...
>>
>>75569350
This dad seems bro-tier, my dad would just start screaming like a bitch and eye gouge you.

>>75568697
I beat the fuck out of my dad one time, It took him like 5 years to recover, I felt bad. Almost caved his face in.
>>
I just can't find videos of psychotic dads, I guess its only mom phenomenom.
>>
>>75568329
My mom is great. Has a good job, let me make my own choices in life, supported me in any relationship I was in, is involved in a few academic circles. She might have sheltered me a little too much and I don't have any siblings. This thread is like watching a trainwreck. I have a few friends that experienced this daily.
>>
My mother never ever yelled unless I did something that really warranted it, which was rare because I was a pretty quiet and well-tempered child. Never hit me or spanked me either. She taught me about the real world from a young age and how you can usually count the number of people who will always have constant support for you on two hands. I am extremely lucky to have a mother like that-sorry most of /pol/ doesn't :(
>>
>>75566661
>Ask me nicely
>NO YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT I DIDNT RAISE YOU TO BE LIKE THAT YOU FUCKING SPOILED BRAT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHH
>>
>>75569568
ya but psychotic dads kill their families, psychotic moms just traumatize them
>>
>>75569568

Psychotic dad = Whole family is dead
>>
>>75563066
After reading this thread, i feel like i am exception. My parents divorced when i was 15 years old, they were together for about 20 years, said they just stopped loving each other. Thankfully, it all went without screaming or lawsuits. I think both of them were actually got better after that, they were a lot more relaxed. My dad got someone else and mom lived in a apartmen next to my sister and took care of her ( she was schizophrenic, 25y/o at the time)
Half the time, is was with my dad (no problem with him too), and the other half with my mom. She didnt scream at me or anything, she was actualy nicer than before. I talked with here (and still do) about politics, and shes pretty redpilled.
>>
>>75563066
My parents are completely sane and fine. I was traumatized by my eldest sister as a kid, to the point where even hearing her voice gives me terrible anxiety.
>>
>>75569350
he's taking the piss you fool
>>
>>75569244
It is a strange feeling seeing your father getting ready to throw a punch at you, I was expecting it, basically asking for it and it still caught me off guard
>>
>>75564752

Luke?
>>
>>75568543
it's not selection bias when there are over a 100 different IPs m8.
>>
I don't even understand how it's possible to be this pissed off. I think you have to actually be stupid in order to be like this. Like so stupid that not for a second do you think 'wait, did I just throw a toaster at someone because they ate the last piece of pizza?'
>>
>>75570015
Because women grew up to be pampered their whole life, nobody tells them no in life, they just have easy pass in life.
But once support, parents and others go and when they have to fight for their survival reality hits hard and they think world is collapsing.
>>
>>75570015
It has to do with family. I can deal with people insulting me, and I can take punches like a brick-wall due to my dad beating on me. But if my wife starts talking shit my blood boils.

It has something to do with "respect" as my father would put it. I just don't know why wife and kids fuck with you so much, you will get it probably.
>>
File: shouldertap.gif (650 KB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
shouldertap.gif
650 KB, 300x169
>>75569902
Yeah, I can imagine. Good to hear that you two are fine now. Just recently I sat down and drank a beer with my old man and we just talked for a few hours. feelsgoodman.jpg
>>
>>75569427
I wish like hell that cellphones and facebook had been a thing when I went through what I went through.

>stepmom goes through an insane, unprovoked tantrum
>secretly record it on phone
>immediately post it on facebook
>>
>>75568329
It's only the denizens of a wretched madhouse known as US of A.
>>
Can confirm that it's not just divorced/unmarried women but widows as well.

My mom has always been half crazy, but after my dad died it's like the perfect example of what happens when someone who should have no power suddenly has it. She is the most abusive, petty, and violent person in our family by far. She got a taste of power and now if she's in the wrong mood she turns into a low-IQ Hitler. She does things while she's crazy that she'd absolutely regret when she calms down. Things like screaming at the top of her lungs, "HEEEEELP!!!! HEEELLLPP!!" so that the neighbors will call the cops and assume she's being attacked. The idea being that when they arrive they look at an old lady and her 30 year old son and immediately taze me, no questions asked.

I rarely visit her, and when I do I never bring up anything about how stupidly she runs her home, because she'll just fight me on anything she doesn't want to deal with, and if I press her she won't hesitate to resorting to insanity to protect her fragile ego.

When I visit my dad's grave I literally ask him what the fuck he was thinking marrying such a weak person.
>>
>>75563066
My mother would scream so incessantly that one day she thought she was having a heart attack and dying so she called for help no one came because it just sounded like her usual wailing. Unfortunately she was fine. Moving out of that house was the best decision I ever made l.
>>
>>75569765
That's how divorces should work. It's a last resort when the marriage actually fails to make things work
>>
File: image.png (821 KB, 1472x956) Image search: [Google]
image.png
821 KB, 1472x956
My mom is bipolar but she handles it.
If I did something really retarded she would get a little bit as loud as the mom there, but not yelling at me, mostly getting upset about the situation. If something was thrown my way, she apologized about it and cooled down within 30 minutes to a half an hour. I was never kicked out or anything like that, because she normally cooled down herself

Feel sorry for the anons with shitty parents.
>>
>>75565072
yeah, my mom went mental once, when i was edgy about housework. destroyed the kitchen and threw a huge knife at me but misses. 10 min later, huging apologizing and all this shit.
>>
>>75570702
Dude, you are a fucking loser, you should be married by now. Now I don't feel so bad about being a faggot hardass.
>>
File: Stefan_Molyneux_copy.jpg (18 KB, 448x369) Image search: [Google]
Stefan_Molyneux_copy.jpg
18 KB, 448x369
Hello this is Free domain radio, I am Stefan Molyneux your host for tonight.

WHY HAVENT YOU DEFOOed your FAMILY!!!!
>>
>>75566099
Yes you are. My mum was more concerned with getting a new handbag or shoes than my school uniform. She didn't scream (as much) but is a fucking moron, barely an adult.
>>
My mother doesn't scream, but she's obsessed with knowing everything everyone is doing at any given time, and will hound you about it forever until you tell her.
Not a single mother, just a control freak.
>>
>>75570865
Why the fuck should I be married at 30, canada? You know nothing about my life.
>>
>>75566032
She was screaming about a card not a car, she was trying to force the kid to give her $50. What adult with an almost adult child needs to borrow $50 from their kid?
>>
>>75571095
Because that's probably what you dad would want, fucking retard.
>>
>>75563066
Sometimes, she is like a bipolar bomb. One time she throwed a 30 minute tantrum after I left the bathroom light on after leaving. With time you learn to just ignore and not give a fuck about any emotion she feels.
>>
>>75566401
>mum doesnt want to pay someone to install new washing machine, will do it herself
>cuts through random pipes like a fucking idiot
>cuts the wrong one, water comes gushing out
>screams, starts crying then runs out of the flat

women are dumb as bricks

seems that giving birth knocks a good 20-50 points off the iq
>>
>>75570015
There is no reasoning with mental illness. I would know as I have BPD and can get that mad.
>>
>>75571095
Your sperm starts going retarded at 35 anon.
>>
>>75571200
My dad would think I was an idiot if I gave half a shit about what you think.
>>
File: téléchargement (1).jpg (11 KB, 204x247) Image search: [Google]
téléchargement (1).jpg
11 KB, 204x247
Mfw i realize we all have crazy/abusive mother
>>
>>75571511
Lol, so he wouldn't want grandkids or anything? I find that hard to believe.
>>
>>75571422
Pops didn't start having kids until he was 35 and stopped when he was 39. All 130+ IQ. I have time.
>>
I had one, then i just started to beat her every time she tried to rise voice
Works like a charm
>>
>>75570611
That's how wounds are healed, beer and laughter
>>
My siblings were pretty much grown up when I was born. My sister hates me because I supposedly took her place as the baby. Mom, and dad didn't neglect me, more like ignore. To this day I believe they used up all their parenting on my brother, and sister.
>>
>>75571704
That's not what I said at all. You're an idiot and you're trying to give me advice. Go "advise" yourself or someone in your dogshit family.
>>
>>75563066
Meanwhile the pathetic cuck of a father does nothing
>>
>>75571536
i don't, but again i'm not a stormfag.
>>
>>75571893
I'm glad your dad is dead, you are a manchild cunt. Rage harder american.
>>
>>75571761
Actually I did the math wrong. It was 45-49. He married my 20 year old mom when he was 35.
>>
>>75563066
Yeah my mom would scream at me all the time. My dad left, so she went back to work and I was left to my own devices at a young age. No structure, no boundaries or work ethic. I was a lazy fuckup all through school because all that would happen if she saw my report card is just scream at me. No actual punishment, no discipline to curb it, so I felt no need to change.

Never let me play games though. I had video games and she was fine with me watching TV all day, but if I played video games for a half hour she'd start yelling.

In her defense, my dad was nuts too. He'd forbid me from even listening to music while doing homework, just silence.
>>
>>75564138
Apparently the kid in the video has a dad.

"Dad"
>>
>>75571761
Ah, you are savant huh.
>>
>>75572011
Are you sure you are so smart if you can't add and subtract?
>>
>>75572006
Nice talking to you, retard.
>>
>>75572176
But I just did lel.

I love all this hostility towards me. God knows why.
>>
>>75572181
Not really, hope you die young too.
>>
>>75572409
Thanks.
>>
>>75563066

Yep my mother was utterly batshit and that vid was more or less daily occurrence. It was cyclical though. few days of normalcy on the edge followed by several of pure hell triggered by some completely arbitrary event.
Explains why i hate women with passion even without being a faggot. >inb4 freud
>>
>>75572409

Fuck off back to your mosque, Leaf.
>>
>>75563066
Both father and mother do that and was doing that right now everything is horibble to me
>>
>>75572275
You're in a thread with a bunch of anons raised by single moms. Clearly you've already triggered some.
>>
File: 1464575800254.jpg (40 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1464575800254.jpg
40 KB, 512x512
>>75572409
I've read this whole conversation. You're just a moron, friend. The Yank's not done anything wrong at any point. I wish him well on having children into his 30's if that's his wish. Stay salty for absolutely no reason.
>>
File: 1463652753613s.jpg (10 KB, 249x250) Image search: [Google]
1463652753613s.jpg
10 KB, 249x250
>>75571973
u still got german blood in you the glorious vandals
still have a trace in your dna!

Free yourself from Islam
Free yourself from negroes
Free yourself from degeneracy
>>
>>75568740
Don't use your illness as an excuse for shitty behavior. Recognize when you are acting like a bipolar psycho and rationalize, calm yourself.

Fucking cuck
>>
>>75572721
I said I felt bad because my dad was a bipolar and abusive and that I felt as if I was turning into him. This guy said he was still living with his elderly mother and laughing about tormenting her. I told him to get married and have kids and he spazzed out.

Maybe you should suck yankee cock harder, that's what you do best after all.
>>
>>75568721
That's straight up chaos, holy fuck. How old are you now? Are you in a stable situation?
>>
File: you're momma sucks nig dick.jpg (33 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
you're momma sucks nig dick.jpg
33 KB, 960x540
>>75563066
I just listened to this sort of insane tirade from my mother yesterday.

I am absolutely fucking sick of her. She's has these episodes where one moment she's sad and somber and then is in a psychotic rage the next.

My stepdad and I pretty sure she has bi-polar disorder but she refuses to get any help. On top of that, she has a raging victim complex, demands constant attention, and constantly goes looking for trouble.

She's always kinda been like this but it's gotten progressively worse over the past few years. It's like when I was a kid, she was the person I trusted the most. Now she's the one who's judgement I trust the least.

Fuck my life. I wish a war would break out here so I just ditch home and join up with some militia for a few years to get away from her.
>>
>>75572945
My dad emphasized education which is why I know how to read, unlike you.
>>
>>75572409
Bro what the fuck is your problem???

>>75572487
Ignore him Ameribro, he's probably a gook or some shit
>>
>>75573288
How old are you bro? Why can't you leave
>>
I love my mother, and she raised me well, but she's become so crazy over the past few years. She stresses about literally everything, and it just becomes fucking annoying. Good lord.
>>
File: 1220112317879.gif (136 KB, 500x511) Image search: [Google]
1220112317879.gif
136 KB, 500x511
Yes, and sometimes I can still hear her screaming my name in anger. Like a very soft echo in the back of my mind.
I haven't spoken to her in two years. It might be with me for the rest of my life.
Muh PTSD.
Fuck it. Fuck that cunt.
I should have moved out sooner.
>>
>>75573306
You aren't educated though, you are a dumbass who leeched off his mother until his early 30's.

Then you complain about someone who lost the love of their life and is probably senile. Hope the cops shoot you.

>>75573351
No respect for people who don't want to have kids.
>>
>>75573288
Bipolar disorder isn't real, it's mainly spoilt, heavily narcissistic brats that don't grow out of their 'me me me' phase.
>>
>>75563066

This rescued bird was obviously taken from the home of a psychotic bitch:

https://youtu.be/0f8xnaDIAow
>>
>>75566648
>defending a literal screaming psycho

Nu-males pls go
>>
>>75573739
He never said he didn't want to have kids. So what he's 30 and not married? Would rather he settle down for some psycho and end up having unwanted kids that grow up in a shitty household and grow up to be messed up individuals
>>
>>75573288
How do these people are able to breed and have offspring?
>>
Anyone plans on taking revenge on their parents any time?

My dad beat me up pretty badly a week or so ago. I'm definitely going to demolish the old fuck in a couple of years.
>>
>>75573908
If you aren't married by 30 and still living with your mom you have some mental problems. Mine pale in comparison. Gonna go beat my wife now, so angry.
>>
>>75573739
Everyone in this thread can see how weird you're being. You're accusing me of things that aren't true and that I never said. You're attacking people. And all after admitting that you think you're bipolar like your father who abused you.

Get some therapy, nigger.
>>
File: 1455401971957.jpg (34 KB, 370x390) Image search: [Google]
1455401971957.jpg
34 KB, 370x390
>>75574032
>Gonna go beat my wife now, so angry.

YOU GO GIRL!
>>
My mother was always like this. My parents divorced when I was like 5, but I literally have no memories of them being together or any family memories. I don't think we even sat down to eat together at dinner once in my life. The divorce continued until I was like 9, and it was extremely messy. She made me lie to the courts about my dad, cut off all contact between his side of the family, had psychotic fits, etc. She ended up gaining over 100 lbs and I spent 18 yrs listening to how I caused her divorce and how she hated me and every curse word you could imagine. She would have fits and swerve on and off the road and hit. I'm just glad I'm away from her and I turned out alright. Part of me is thankful for the experience because I promised myself I will never end up looking or being like her and I will never treat my spouse or children like she did. I hate single mothers
>>
File: 1463372295249.jpg (53 KB, 640x748) Image search: [Google]
1463372295249.jpg
53 KB, 640x748
>>75563066
My mom never went ballistic on me like that. The worst she ever got, she was just smacking me about the head for being an asshole. One time, when she asked me to clean my room, I just threw a bunch of shit into my garbage can, like super overstuffed, and didn't take it out. She saw that, and flung the entire thing against my wall. Meh, I deserved it. She was never screaming like an insane person though. I had a friend with an insane mother who would pull crazy shit. She was really crazy. My friend moved out due to her insanity, and it made her more crazy. I was out one day working on my truck in front of my parents house, and she walked up on me, and said
>I NEED TO SPEAK WITH YOUR PARENTS RIGHT NOW
Scared the shit of me, since I was burried deep in my engine compartment. So I want inside, and told my parents she was out there acting insane. And wanted to talk with them. My mom, knowing she was crazy refused to go out, but my dad did. It was a fucking scene. Keep in mind that my parents, and my family, and me had nothing to do with her son moving in with another friend. My dad came outside, and she started bawling and screaming about her son. Long story short, my dad got tired of her crazy shit, and closed the garage door. And she just stood out in the street screaming like a banshee for like 20 more minutes. My parents were pissed because now our other neighbors though we were somehow involved in this crazy shit. Then, one day she went over to the house her son was living at, and busted through the front door, and started just going through the cabinets, and throwing all the stuff out of them, again screaming like someone who should have been in an institution. My dad and I are both handy guys, we fix and build things. And when friends call, we usually go to help. One night, long after the street incident, she called my dad to fix her hot water, he walked over since it was just down the block. No hot water issues, but she tried to fuck my dad.
>>
>>75574032
And btw, just to be clear, I don't live with my mom and suggested so in my first post when I said I rarely visit her anymore. Again: therapy.
>>
File: 1461676979402.gif (912 KB, 240x176) Image search: [Google]
1461676979402.gif
912 KB, 240x176
>>75563066
Every woman in my house acts like that towards any small issue and my father does the same but goes out of his way to pick fights with me. I spend every moment in my house hiding in my room to avoid them. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>75574109
I see you your dad killed himself.
>dude my mom is crazy, she yells at me when I'm 30
>dude you should be married and have some kids maybe?
>DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO WITH MY LIFE GRRR

You are the mental patient pal.

>>75573976
Not worth it dude, just move out. He will calm down once you start growing up and progressing in life.
>>
>>75563066
God, how I hate my mother.

>never complimented me for anything, even if I was a star pupil and never made any problems for her or my family
>constantly berated me
>accused me of being arrogant when I started standing up for myself
>never taught me anything
>argued about stupid shit for hours
>drank and cursed like a sailor
>literally cucked my father after twenty years of marriage, stole our money and left

This is why I have trouble with women now, /pol/. Can't trust 'em.
>>
>>75574032
You better be careful before I tell Trudeau about you. I'm sure you're memeing, but you've got serious problems m8
>>
>>75574427
shit man fucking hell

atleast your cuntry inst as cucked as mine
>>
>>75574365
con't
My dad, being married, and knowing she was not only married, but also crazy, just noped the fuck out of there.
>>
>>75563066
>no
>because my mother was raised when women were still human beings
>>
>>75574365
>but she tried to fuck my dad.

Well shit.
>>
>mom micromanages every aspect of my life, from how the furniture in my room is arranged to how my clothes are organised in my dresser to when my bedroom window is or isn't open
>I am twenty years old
>politely ask her the other day, after she told me how I should run an extension cord through my room, if she could allow me to have my own preferences and let me figure things out on my own
>she starts crying and I have to apologize
I can't do this anymore. I have no autonomy over my own life--everything I do is "wrong" and heavily criticized unless I do it the exact way she herself would do it. The way I pour milk is "wrong." The way I walk is "wrong." The way I carry grocery bags is "wrong." I just can't do it anymore. If something i do is truly "wrong," I want to figure it out for myself. Is that such a mean thing to ask for?
>>
File: 1463922281982.png (13 KB, 530x492) Image search: [Google]
1463922281982.png
13 KB, 530x492
Oh wow, looks like I dodged a bullet in time.
After divorce my mom had some anger issues but I could set her in place just in time.
She grew up to a somewhat redpilled woman and I'm proud of her
>>
File: 1463022425156.jpg (51 KB, 368x425) Image search: [Google]
1463022425156.jpg
51 KB, 368x425
>>75573223
I'm 28 now. Just got done banging again, hence the late reply. Sorry.

Feels good, man.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.