[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Does Anyone Else Really Hate Poor People?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12
File: poor.jpg (24 KB, 285x200) Image search: [Google]
poor.jpg
24 KB, 285x200
Unlike much of /pol/, I'm not really a racist. I do however fucking hate poor people. I don't hate black people unless they're poor and ghetto. I also despise rednecks. Does anyone else hate poor people?
>>
Are you typing this with the experience of fending for yourself, or from your parents house?
>>
File: Lenin-on-a-soviet-propaga-001.jpg (27 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
Lenin-on-a-soviet-propaga-001.jpg
27 KB, 460x276
You're bourgeois scum then.
>>
>>75563011
DUBS of the truth
>>
No, you're just a faggot.
>>
>t. future college kid who will buy shitty microwavable burritos to survive
>>
>>75563011
>parents are successful and thus able to help their children survive better
>this is bad because my parents were shit tier and did not do such things for me
lmao, do you honestly think people here are so cucked you could shame them for having high quality parents?
lmao get fucked loser, your entire genetic line is probably trash like everything else in your life.
>>
>>75562878
There is a difference between being poor and being trash. The men and women living off the land can be some of the nicest people, tight-knit communities that all still help each other to get by.

The poor white communities were destroyed by drugs just like the poor black ones, but still don't experience a fraction of the violent crime.

>I don't hate black people unless they're poor and ghetto.

So if they're wealthy and ghetto you'll worship nigger cock?

Return to Reddit, you filthy kike.
>>
>>75562878
No, I don't hate anyone based on their social class, and you're fucking scum if you do.

I judge people based on their demeanour.
>>
>>75563284
You really got upset there for no reason at all...

I think we found the loser who lives with mommy.
>>
>>75562878

Poor people who motivate themselves to do better culturally and in other areas are all right but the poor people, especially white poor people who like to act all gangsta are a problem.
>>
I don't hate them but I have noticed they make incredibly stupid decisions.

>on welfare
>buys surround sound

>on welfare
>renting spinning rims for a $1500 car

>on welfare
>better rice out a Honda asap

>on financial aid in college
>better buy one of those personal Segways

>in college on financial aid
>better buy a 2k Mac so I can type up a four page paper

>why the rich people got all the money famalam?
>>
>>75563284
thats not the point, you've never done shit in your life to feel so superior about poor people.
i'm not defending poors shit culture, but they definitly had a worst childhood then you
>>
>>75563384
>poor people
>ever having good demeanor
poor people are poor for a reason. they're trash in just about every way.

I can not fathom why people here support the poor. they're scum bringing down society.
they are the ones letting the globalists take over. all you have to say to a poor person is "I'll give you free shit if you follow me" and you got yourself your very own slave.
the poor should be culled off. they're just tools of the elite to keep those in the middle from rising up.
>>75563470
I got upset because that logic is trash tier and usually what poor niggers use to win arguments.
>hurr durr your parents are shit tier like mine were and actually helped you out?
>then ur opinion and all your achievements mean nothing!
get fucked loser
>>
>>75562878
literally everybody on /pol/ hates poor people
>in b4 i earn $18,000,000/yr in a STEM career and i'm married with 5 perfect aryan children
>>
>>75563284
>has never done anything or had to support yourself
>it's okay to mooch off my parents cause they're rich!
>>
>>75562878
Poor people aren't inherently bad (as I myself have lived a majority of my life under the poverty line).
There are proud poor people, who take as little aid as they can, who work hard, and take good care of their property; and then there's trash, who don't really need much classification.
>>
>>75563548
nobody buys segways besides mall security firms and tour companies
>>
>>75563548
This. I hate people whose decisions cause them to be extremely poor. Kids don't have a say in their poverty. Parents who buy alcohol, tobacco, weed, etc at the expense of making a good life for themselves and their families get no sympathy from me.
>>
>>75563756
i agree with this in theory, but it practice it sounds an awful lot like you only like poor people who let you ignore them, which is to say, "cucks"
>>
>>75563589
>you've never done shit in your life to feel so superior about poor people.
in 10 years I will have a great career and wealth to my name.
in 10 years the poor will still be poor. still unemployed. still abusing drugs. still shitting out filthy subhuman children. still being a burden to society.
the poor are filth and so is everyone who stands with them.

if they had a shitty childhood they should work to make sure their kids don't end up the same way, not stay shit heads abusing drugs and fucking up the world for those actually doing well and trying hard. it's so fucking easy to make it in America, all you have to do is try and not be a massive fucking dumbass shitbag.
>>75563676
so are babies just mooching off their parents too?
how dare parents support their kids in college or just now entering the working world.
at age 18 everyone should be booted out of their parents house and forced to make it alone. that way we can all stay dumb, poor, nigger trash forever. just like you and your family
you fucking loser
>>
>>75563758
Not Segways...whatever those faggy little mini ones are called.
>>
File: question merchant.gif (4 KB, 452x523) Image search: [Google]
question merchant.gif
4 KB, 452x523
>>75562878

> I don't hate black people unless they're poor and ghetto. I also despise rednecks.

I wonder who it could be
>>
>>75563919
You mean the "hoverboard"?
>>
>>75563977

HERE YOU GO GOYS

HAVE SOME MORE REASONS TO DIVIDE UP AMONGST YOURSELVES AND HATE EACH OTHER

DON'T MIND US

http://inductivist.blogspot.com/2016/05/which-american-groups-are-most-race.html?spref=tw
>>
File: 1464419578639.png (201 KB, 322x395) Image search: [Google]
1464419578639.png
201 KB, 322x395
No, they're just people with less money. I don't hate rich people either.
>>
>>75563877
> an awful lot like you only like poor people who let you ignore them
I don't understand what you mean.

Also, you do realize that a majority of rural people are 'poor' but live very modest, independent lives without aid or much care for affairs that don't concern them.
>>
>>75564140
>they're just people with less money
because they're dumb and of low genetic quality.
poor aren't poor because lolluck. they're poor because they or someone in their genetic line made bad choice and this deserves what they get.
fuck the poor, they are stupid subhumans.
>>
>>75563907

What's your current personal income? Zero?
>>
>>75563907
It's really sad that you're projecting this onto a stranger online. I can tell you've had a rough life, but it's okay. Just keep working hard and maybe you'll accomplish your goals (hoping that you have any to begin with)
>>
>>75564228
>of low genetic quality.

Post a pic of yourself. Let's see this genetic god.

>mfw anon is a beta skinny manlet who mooches off his parents
>>
I don't hate the rich or pity the poor
>>
>>75564268
35 grand a year you fucking loser, and I'm only 20.
>>75564464
it's not about being a god or even high tier.
just don't be shit tier, like poor people.

the only people who side with the poor and globalists, lefties in general, other poor trash, and dumb fucks who think empathy is a proper way to run the world and fix it's problems.
>>
>>75564543
35 grand a year? You don't even make 50 grand a year?

I'm only three years older than you and that's just pathetic. Lol. This is why you don't go to college kids.
>>
File: 1464301737648.jpg (219 KB, 1273x1024) Image search: [Google]
1464301737648.jpg
219 KB, 1273x1024
>>75564228
You're thinking of niggers, poverty isn't genetic. Money is just a thing used to control the populace. It's just stuff.

I'm from a rich family, we've been rich since the mid 20s, and I'm a genetic fuck-up in many ways. So was my Dad, his Dad, and his Dad. I'm not having kids because hereditary dementia runs in the male side of the family and I have cluster headaches which I never want to even have a chance of passing on to another person. Still got a lot of money though.
>>
>>75564228
Tesla died penniless. I guess he was just stupid with bad genetics
>>
>>75564206
my point was the kind of poor person you described yourself liking was one who in no way, shape, or form reminds you that they're poor. you like poor people who make an effort (no matter how financially ruinous) to appear as prosperous as yourself. you're fine with class disparity as long as it's not staring you in the face.

ghetto nigs and white trash might be infectious human waste but at least they don't pretend that they're not. you see a full-throttle hick and you're looking into the abyss. that's why you don't like em
>>
>>75562878
what about poor children?
also what if people dont care about money and just want a decent apartment and dont care about inflating their ego?
>>
>>75562878
No, I only hate the very rich.
>>
>>75564543
So you really are a beta skinny fag with shit genetics, who just happens to have rich parents?

You're not jewish by any chance?
>>
>>75562878
Fuck off , i'm poor. And that's exactly how gommies are made.
>>
Poor = Pity

Poor + Stupid on purpose = Hate
>>
>>75562878
Dont worry they will be exterminated sooner or later. The Earths resources are too precious to be wasted on them.
>>
>>75562878
Yes, they are the worse possible class of people you would ever meet. Some may be hardworking but that is because they don't know how to work smart.

Their voting patterns are also completely retarded, the world would be a better place if poor people just fuck off and die and their work being done by automation.
>>
>>75562878
I don't hate poor people, I just hate hicks and niggers.
>>
>>75562878
>im not a racist
>I hate poor white people
Pick one.
>>
>>75564611
>You don't even make 50 grand a year?
in 10 years I will be making over 60.
I literally entered the work force 5 months ago. I'm making 10-20 grand more than my peers right now.
you can try to shit on this if you want, but you can't because it's not shit.
being 20, making this much money, and with having successful parents that didn't fuck me over means I am set for life.
fuck I don't think I will even move out any time soon. just save up til I'm 30 and out right buy a house. mortgage and renting is for the poor.
stay jealous, loser.>>75564660
telsa was a dumb faggot who did fuck all. that's why none of his inventions are relevant today. he was a loser than, and is now beloved by dumb losers now for being hip and cool.
god you're such a dumb loser
>>75564792
the only jews here are the ones sticking up for the poor.
>oh vey be nice to these golden hearted hobos, they surely do not mean any harm and are only disenfranchised because of lolluck, not because of their own/family's choices

get fucked loser
>>
>>75564772
Even if theyre like donald trump?
>>
>>75564914
then who would the rich exploit for their filthy money? i don't think you've thought this through, anon
>>
>>75564914
JAJA SOS CHETITO Y TE MASTURBAS, VIVIS EN EL TERCER MUNDO
QUERES SER BRITISH Y NO PODES JAAAAAAAA
>>
>>75565028
he's an argentine.
Thus he is most likely retarded
>>
File: georgebush.jpg (51 KB, 429x512) Image search: [Google]
georgebush.jpg
51 KB, 429x512
>>75563907

HAHAHAHA FUCKING NEET ADMITS THAT HE STILL LIVES WITH HIS PARENTS AFTER AGE 18!!!

Listen faggot, I left when I was 17 and had zero help. That means no one payed for my car, car insurance, water bill, rent, electricity, gas, food, clothes. This is what its actually like to be an adult. Living with mommy and driving the car she gave you after 18 is fucking PATHETIC! Thats why you cant get any pussy you little faggot. You are just a self righteous city faggot who will begin to complain any time he must work past 8 hours a day. Little baby go suck on your mommy's titty and get some nutritious milk.
>>
File: 1463259838565.gif (3 MB, 359x202) Image search: [Google]
1463259838565.gif
3 MB, 359x202
>>75564949
>mfw all that wagecuck rage
>>
>rich dad marries my mom
>he has daddy issues
>he commits suicide
> now my family is poor
Am I one of those poor people you hate? I speak coherently, don't buy stupid shit and I wear classy clothes. How do I fit into your stereotype?
>>
>>75564949
Just post a pic, man. I want to see what a rich ubersmenche looks like.
>>
>>75565172
>payed
>>
>>75565028
The machines of course, in a world fully automated we wouldn't need the working or low class at all. They would need UBI to survive provided by the state or just extinguish and die off naturally since they will die of starvation.

>>75565046
Keep voting for the left, negrito, someday they will stop being corrupt as fuck and actually do something for the country.
>>
No, because I'm not a rabid leftist.
>>
>>75562878
kike
>>
>>75563907
> poor people should die so only rich people are left
> that way we won't have anymore problems!
American education at it's finest.
>>
>>75565299
no exploitation means no profits. no profits means no rich parasites. you can't exploit a machine, and your machine is worthless if there's nobody to buy the garbage that comes out of it.
>>
>>75565299
>the country
argentina DESERVES poverty and violence becuase Promiscuity and Sexualized society
argentine women are whores who expose themselves to foreigners
VIVA EL GORDO VALOR
VIVA MASSERA
VIVA EL ERP
VIVA LA REINA

SUFRE ARGENTINO,SUFRE
>>
>>75563907

Also, I graduated technical college in 2013 and instantly got a job making more than 50k per year. Get fucked scrub.
>>
>>75564949
> TESLAS
> INVENTIONS
> AREN'T
> RELEVANT
> TODAY
This actually made me mad.
YOU USE ELECTRICITY YOU FUCKING IDIOT
>>
>>75565299
Be careful and remember the guillotine.
>>
>>75564949
>none of his inventions are relevant today

You have electricity in your house right?
>>
>>75564949
If making 60k at 30 means you aren't poor then how the fuck do you hate anyone? That's like the base for anybody who has worked for over 8 years
>>
>>75565400
in america we don't have a working class, just temporarily embarassed millionaires.
>>
poor people are the most fun to hang out with
>>
>>75562878
Depends.

How self-inflicted is the poor? I was raised on Welfare for my childhood and it was shit but I learned later on in life that my mother was just a piece of shit wasting the welfare money on shit like cigarettes, alcohol and needless shit like fancy furniture and shit while we kids had to ask if we could have milk in our cereal in case it "cut into her tea milk".

I fucking hate Welfare parents who do nothing to get out of their situation or if they're on Welfare and actually getting enough to actually buy shoes and shit and just not doing it. It fucking enrages me.

Otherwise, if you can't help being poor but you're not a piece of shit who's life decisions are negatively affecting other people (IE having children when you can't afford them) then zero fucks given.
>>
>>75565559
i run DC out of spite
>>
I hate people who behave poorly, no matter how much money they have or don't have.
>>
>>75565488
>o rich parasites. you can't exploit a machine, and your machine is worthless if there's nobody to buy the garbage that comes out of it.
That is why the production will either scale down to the new population left or the lower classes will have to get basic universal income, which some left countries like Canada are starting to take into consideration.
>>
File: is-this-real-life-240x180.jpg (17 KB, 240x180) Image search: [Google]
is-this-real-life-240x180.jpg
17 KB, 240x180
>>75565335
>leftist hate the poor
>>
>>75565683

Leftists do hate the poor, but only if they're white. Notice all the poor people in OPs image are white.
>>
>>75562878
>hating somebody for how little money they have

makes no sense, OP.
it's money. it's not part of their personalities.
being poor might relate to poor life choices but christ, there are usually good reasons for that.
>>
>>75563907
>in 10 years
I hope reality goes exactly as you planned bro or else you are about to get a serious lesson in how the real world works. You pontificate about the future ten years from now like its certain, when in reality its more likely that you will end up in a dead end job, poor as fuck, depressed with a wife and kid you can afford and a drug/alcohol addiction.
>>
>>75565657
that sounds like forcing the slightly less rich to become the new lower class, and i don't think they're going to go quietly. we'll find out when a smiling larry page finally comes for the doctor's and lawyer's jobs
>>
>>75565492
Did you have a stroke or something? Nothing you said made sense though I agree our women are quite slutty but I like them that way is not like I am going to marry the sluts.

>>75565539
Well the people in charge certainly do so that is why there are plans for universal basic income, which will tie down the existence of an entire class to the state.
>>
>>75565834
If you like promiscuity your country DESERVE to be poor and crime ridden.
women MUST be conservative. if you think otherwise you deserve to rot away and die in this pathetic third-world shithole
>>
>>75565941
how do you jive that with declining birthrates in first world nations being a bad thing? seems like you'd want your women to be as promiscuous as humanly possible
>>
>>75565172
>has job
>NEET
lmao learn to read losers.

only fools or the very wealthy move out at a young age. it's much smarter to simply live with your family. only retards think staying at home past 18 is a joke. in most cultures, it's normal to live with your family all your life.
wouldn't expect dumb trash like you to know this though. usually those from low quality families don't bother to learn more about the world.
>>75565180
>all this poorfag rage
lmao get fucked loser
>>75565250
you first loser
>>75565400
not just the rich, the middle class too.
the poor are worthless, robots can replace many of them.
the poor cause so much trouble. they are the ones keeping the gibsmedat politicians in power. they are the ones who make everything so lawyered up and "safe" since poor people can't into personal responsibility and would rather let bad things happen to them then blame it on others so they can profit while doing virtually no work.
fuck the poor
>>75565504
good going man. why are you sticking up for the poor? are you really that stupid? all the poor will do is rape your family, murder you/your family, and/or take your things.
>>75565523
you did not invent a force of nature you dumb fuck. electricity as always existed. plus Edison did far more than that Tesla hack ever did.
>>75565566
more people do not make that. many make minimum wage and think this is okay, but still can't make ends meet for all their luxuries so they demand gibsmedats.
I'm middle class, and soon to be high middle class.
fuck the poor and their welfare tier jobs
>>75565762
job is simple, advancement even more so. literally all you do is not get fired and stay there. that's it, you move up based on seniority and all my higher ups are boomer faggots who retire like clock work.
I could be a general manager in 20 years easily. making over 120 grand.
>>
>mfw I live off rentings from my inherited real state and never worked a real job in my life

It is weird that all your friends have a normal job, but I'm ok with it.
>>
>>75565810
Well job migration will start in our lifetime. Some work positions currently available will not longer be required or exist in the future and the new positions will not require the same level of knowledge to fill in and they will never balance out all the jobs that will be extinguish (kinda how like inside industrial manufacturer didn't create new jobs to replace all the extinguished ones and low skill labor had to migrate to the service industry).

What we call now middle class will either die out or be turned into the new low class and former rich people will just be wealthy with more and more centralization of the money supply and value in fewer and fewer hands. That is why UBI will come to tie down the existence and survival of the new low class to the survival of the system itself.
>>
>>75565729
This has to be bait.
>>
>>75566048
child-bearing within marrige is good
promiscuity means adultery or fornication with more than one person
>>
>>75566078

> why are you sticking up for the poor? are you really that stupid?

Because they're human beings just trying to live their lives, like any of us. And because we're all poor compared to those at the top of the pyramid.

> all the poor will do is rape your family, murder you/your family, and/or take your things.

I'm a gun haver so not too worried.
>>
>>75566166
HE is right, the left in america HATES the "ignorant southern rednecks" but would never DARE to talk about the "ignorant niggers" in the cities.
>>
>>75566166

Here's one example
http://patriotupdate.com/democrats-to-the-white-working-class-we-hate-you-please-vote-for-us/
>>
>>75566104
Only mental retards would accept wage-slavery under the ATHEISTIC Spanish goverment.
youre doing the bare minimum thing any-one would do!!
>>
>>75564949
>young millennial full of himself
>doesn't know the power of a good mortgage.

I personally know millionaires that finance houses all the time when they could just buy them outright. There's a lot of power in using the financial system if you know wtf you're doing and aren't a child who thinks that buying everything cash will somehow make them better off.
>>
>>75566104
I'm in same boat, but I fear civil war-economic crisis might ruin it. I'm not rich by any standards but rentbux puts me above middle class, so I can live pretty comfy. I'm set off til erdogan goes really mad and civil war occurs tbqh.
>>
>>75566048
Promiscuity and birth rates have nothing to do with each other. Actually it looks like the more promiscuous a society is, the lower the birth rate is( in modern times).
>>
>>75562878
Depends.

Sort of, If they are poor because:

>They are enrolled in a post secondary institution so that they can have a economically viable career
>They are saving money for their future and living frugally in the meantime
>They got fucked by mother nature (tornado, flood, etc)
>They are victims of financial crime
>temporary job loss due to economic downturn

But not if:

>Poor because they are unable to make a budget
>Poor because they are lazy
>Poor because they think debt is bad
>Poor because they spend their money on vices

I have found that the class system exists for a reason, and that most low class people from poor families are poor because they are lazy and generally incompetent.
>>
>>75562878

>be me
>poor parents
>have 2 disabilities
>cannot even leave home by myself
>live in my parents basement
>still gain others' hatred
>>
>>75566078
> let's kill everyone
> and replace them with robots
BRILLIANT
Good God. It's really fucking hard to take Americans seriously when they spout shit like this and
> plus Edison did far more than that Tesla hack ever did.
Honestly I wish I could give you a few solid punches to the face you stuck-up pretentious brat.
>>
>>75563284
You're a fucken retard
>>
>>75566142
sounds suspiciously millenarian to me. i refuse to trust any future that requires a deus ex machina to function
>>
>>75566104
That makes you upper class. Your job is to own things and get money from it.
>>
>>75566472
join ISIS and die a hero mate
>>
>>75566346
psh everybody on /pol/ personally knows millionaires who have literally hundreds of mortgages. tell us something we don't know
>>
Not because they have little money, but because they are usually nig low culture trash
>>
>>75566256
>Because they're human beings just trying to live their lives
yes and by "living their lives" they are fucking up everyone else's lives.
the logical thing to do is hate them and get rid of them. trying to do good means fuck all. either do good or stop trying. people who try to help but make things worse are actually worse than those actively trying to make things worse. it's easy to spot those trying to make things worse, it's hard to spot those trying to help but are actually making things person. they are like double agents.
they should be treated with extreme prejudice
>>75566346
yeah yeah building good credit and all that jazz, it was just a statement to make clear how well I am doing. few poor people can even get a loan for a house mortgage, let alone pay off a house out right.
>>75566488
why not kill them? they aren't making themselves of use and certainly don't seem to want to do that. they just want to exist and soak up resources.
and if we cut off their bigsmedats they riot.
obviously either we kill them or they kill us.
stay a cuck and let them drag your down to their depths if you want, faggot. I'll just be over here, in my castle picking off the shitters trying to make what is mine. hope I see you in my sights, you fucking loser.
>>75566533
says the loser
>>
>>75566360
I fear Podemos for the same reason, even more right wing parties have tried to turn one of my houses into a public park...
>>
>>75563548
This makes me mad too. I help pay my sisters bills sometimes despite the fact she has a flat screen and a new PlayStation among other toys while I have none of those things
>>
>>75566734

>yes and by "living their lives" they are fucking up everyone else's lives.

How? Did you get robbed or something?
>>
>>75566488
It seems that your problem is a moral one but from an economic perspective it is happening. Automation IS going to change the world as much as the industrial revolution did, this automation is going to have bigger ripple effects than the Fordism revolution which will not just affect production but also supply though it will create a rampant number of unemployable that will jump around from low skill job to other low skill job and basically die out or rise up to upper paying jobs which will bring wages down but most will never make it anyway.

So I don't see the flaw in the logic the future is either universal income for poor people or just their extinction as a class since they wouldn't have a purpose in a post automation society.
>>
>>75566616
I know, the best thing about my situation is that I have all the time in the world to work on my screenplays, which are my "real" job.
>>
>>75566734
This is some next-level delusions of grandeur shit.
I'm just gonna call you a fucking idiot and move on with my day.
>>
>>75563625
yea well go thank your mother for getting fucked by the most valuable wealthy dick .
also using your logic, do you think all rich people are perfect human beings? jew
>>
>>75562878
Having worked with poor people for a while it seems to me that they are all incredibly lazy, selfish and dumb. I don't really know why people try to romanticize them as disenfranchised saints, they'll outright rob you if they get the chance, then blame you for it if they get caught and maybe beat you up or sabotage you.

We don't live in a feudal society anymore. The the vast majority of the poor today deserve to be poor, they're like crabs in a bucket. Instead of giving them free shit we should be trying to teach them to not be self-destructive pieces of human garbage.
>>
>>75566324
Its disgusting. From fighting for humane living conditions for poor working class to supporting gay right and refugees and spitting in the workers face.
>>
>>75566865
"basically die out" is a funny way to spell "fight a catastrophic war of attrition"
>>
>>75566966
>merchant confirmed
>>
>>75567266

Yep, "diversity" is the new democratic platform, along with all of the other social justice stuff you see reported on /pol/.

The goal is to make white people a minority in their own countries, and that's why Trump has a huge advantage in white voters over Clinton.
>>
>>75566858
>How?
do you not live in the same reality as me?
they are why the democrats even exist. niggers and other poor scum want free shit so they vote for the traitorous globalist cunts that are the demos into power. they are the ones fucking everything up with their stupidity. they just want free shit, they want everything handed to them. they want everything to be easy.
and because of this, they get used by smart people who want control over everyone.
the smart but non elite members of this world can not stand against both the elites and their poorscum puppets. it's too many people to be able to vote against, maybe even too many to physically fight.

the poor must be done away with so power can be given back to it's rightful owners: the common middle class man. the poor are fools who ruin everything they touch. the poor have already proven themselves to not be up to the task of doing something of value. the middle class has proven itself to be independent and reliable, thus they have the ability to rise to the same level as the elites. most elites were once middle class, they rose up. the poor will never be able to do this, they can't even get to middle class which is easy as fuck.
>>75567178
right back at you, you fucking losr
>>75567209
of course not, but obviously they have some value to them. unlike the poor.
they actually do something, not just take things and waste them.
>>
>>75562878
911 links from deleted thread.

911 SOLVED IN 2 MINUTES
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qQXako7GP60 [Embed]

Greater Israel - The Jewish Plan for the Middle East, The Oded Yinon Plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYrZkFEiY1I [Embed]

NWO: Communism by the Backdoor Part 11
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4FgrJpfNTU [Embed]

The Zionist Plan for the Middle East
http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article33220.htm

Top Illuminati (Jew) Grand Wizard: “We Control Islam and We'll Use It to Destroy the West.” (WW3)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dXD2H0m74g&nohtml5 [Embed]

Bonus;
Why Are Jews Always Persecuted?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EVXYjQp1ufg [Embed]

Jews Banished From Countries 109 Times Since 250AD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HJ4Hh0hyXQ [Embed]

JEWS CONFIRMED

https://youtube.com/watch?v=HVXrvOMPS2o [Embed]

People are jumping out of the fucking towers

https://youtu.be/JzKI9TBR-XQ?t=2m3s [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DYBhgEm3j7A&feature=related [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyaLQkOuByg [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBE3m2D5234 [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyyS6NzYTBA [Embed]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAv7XFk7kRk [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Huf2Kz7bV2k [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VeJuiJv6Rs [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdJRXuIBheM [Embed]

http://www.truegamer.net/SA_911/911%20SATHREAD/wtc11.html

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ttUkvGnKM2s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cFewUG3rSY [Embed]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwzT0QnwtTE [Embed]
>>
>>75567305
Well that is the apocalyptic scenario but a class with no purchasing power will have almost no power to compete to states and their military.
>>
>>75567385
Not a jew, but a capitalist.
>>
>>75563625
yes, i remember well the poor marching in the streets demanding the passage of NAFTA at any cost. damn near paralyzed the country, it did
>oldfag, can confirm
>>
>>75567496
true, but how are the rich going to pay their military if the class they extract all their wealth from is completely bled out?
>>
If we were to cull everyone above a certain age who makes less than 6 figures the world would OBJECTIVELY be better
>>
>>75567547
whatever you say, chaim.
>>
>>75567713
...until the sewers backed up, probably later that day
>>
>>75567769
US NO!
>>
>>75567570
they sure as fuck didn't try to stop it. they probably didn't know about it. the poor don't give a fuck about anything politics unless it's gibsmedats or other buzz worthy bullshit they see their social circle spout off.
where do you think the left gets it's fire? these poor fucking morons who think the left is actually right and a good thing.
poor people are the tool of evil.
>>
>>75567966
are you suggesting that NAFTA is a marxist policy?
>>
I don't care about someone's socioeconomic class. I care about how people behave
>>
>>75567707
From automation, what gives something value is the amount of man hours into something, but streaming down the low skill factor production can be perfected. Also most people would rather died than revel thanks to never seen level of brainwashing in the poor classes. Also wealth is administrated by the banks/goverment if they want they can extinguish the money supply which will keep value of things making it impossible for no income people to survive unless they sell themselves to the state either to form part of their military or police force or to get a universal basic income subsidize that will basically cover his needs for a living.

Fun times are ahead, I will not want to be the retard that took humanistic classes in college.
>>
>>75568123
anything pushed by globalists is. marxism is what they use to destroy the middle class more.
make everyone dumb, poor disenfranchised scum that needs papa gob'ment to survive.
>>
>>75568123
no, fabian socialist
>>
>>75562878
why though? i have done nothing to you. i do my best to not look poor, and i dont steal from people. i dont receive gibsmedats from the gubbamint, either. im just a young dude trying to make my way. why do you hate me, op?
>>
My father was born dirt poor. He was an orphan at the age of 11, but he worked hard and was able to create a future for himself and now he makes over 200k a year. No excuses for fucking lazy ass pieces of filth that leech on society. (I'm working in Dubai but I grew up in California bay area)
>>
>>75568461
see this guy gets it
the poor are poor because they are trash. you shouldn't feel sorry for them or help them.
it's not hard to help yourself.
>>
>>75568461
How did he do it then ?
>>
>>75568201
as the retard who did, i can assure you that in the absence of a lower class from which to extract profit, the upper class will become the vassals of its own soldiers. why would soldiers work for pay when they can just take however much they want?
>>
>>75562878
Poor people don't bother me as long as they don't know I'm rich.
>>
>>75568600
spoiler: you are poor
>>
>>75568642
Worked hard af at school, got a job at a young age, full scholarship to a school in Paris(he is french), PhD in engineering, ended up getting an MBA and now works in oil and gas
>>
>>75568284
let it hereby be known that on this day, a /pol/lack declared NAFTA a decisive blow struck by the dictatorship of the proletariat. ALL POWER TO THE SOVIETS
>>
>>75568600
>hello my name is Op Blackcockswallower and i think that everybody on earth can be rich. indeed, the people who can't achieve being rich are just the dumbest cunts. There's a place in the "rich zone" for everybody :^)
I'm a pharmacist and make 150+k €/year, i don't think everybody on earth can be a pharmacist.
>>
>>75568600
Yea honestly the American dream came true for him and I'm really grateful that he was able to give me such a comfortable childhood.
>>
>>75568816
sounds like there's a substantial amount of luck and circumstance involved
>>
No I automatically value the life of my countrymen more highly than any other, regardless of their financial status. I'd much rather all aid going towards third world baboons was spent on easing the burden of the poor. No country has any right to import millions of refugees and give them free housing if there's a single homeless person on the street, it makes you a hypocrite
>>
File: 1458827286848.jpg (49 KB, 590x525) Image search: [Google]
1458827286848.jpg
49 KB, 590x525
>>75568974
>>75568816
Your faggot father had the luck to learn his shit in France where education is free for sandniggers like you and everybody else.
You can thanks France for not fucking sheeps today
>>
Regardless of the causality between IQ and income (among other measures), it is wrong to apply high-population statistics to individuals.

Also, classifying "the poor" as a static group of people shares the same fault as referring to "the top 1%" as the holders of the economic throne. Just as a very small minority actually stay in the bottom 1%, the top 1% is constantly changing.

This doesn't just apply to those extremes. As far as my country is concerned, more than a third of Americans end up in the top 10% in income distribution, if temporarily, and more than half of them will end up in poverty as some point in their lives.

Obviously, idiots tend to be poor and wealthy folk tend to be successful due to their own hard work and skills, but disregarding the fact that any individual can potentially climb or drop down the ladder is to ignore economic facts.
>>
>>75568967
leftist scum. why do you hate the working class so much?
>>
>>75562878
I hate people on welfare and dislike people who is irresponsible with money. I know so many people who won't leave anything for their children to inherit since they won't manage to pay of the mortgage.
>>
I hate trashy people. I don't look down upon someone for how much money they have or lack thereof but how retarded they act. Fuck I grew up poor as shit and my mom was a trashy drug addled whore with 7 kids getting 1k a month from foodstamps and selling half of them to pay for bills.
>>
I think trashiness is a state of mind, rather than the state of your pocket book. There's plenty of upper-middle class white people that are financially well off, yet are tasteless, scurvy fuck heads that are indistinguishable from the worst of the white-trash meth heads.

Meanwhile, there are a lot of well articulated, well informed "redneck" dressing people that can debate circles around the so called "educated" prissy liberals that regularly get their asses handed to them by the very people they stereotype as being stupid.... which is funny because one of the main tenets of the liberal religion-er uh, I mean political ideology is to never judge people by their appearance, yet it's their default attack on anyone that doesn't agree with them... OH WAIT, but that's intolerance, another infallible tenet of liberalism that is broken all the time by the devout followers.

It's almost as if there is zero consistency within the leftist ideology or something, weird.
>>
>>75569112
i absolutely love the working classand i'm not a leftist. i don't see why you said that, you must have misclick
>>
>>75569111
the question, then, is why does anybody "have to" end up in poverty at all in the richest and most productive civilization the world has ever known?

most people don't want to be richer than god, but increasingly your options are a)get real lucky or b)grind your life into powder in perpetual debt and servitude. capitalism loses its moral high ground over socialism when it ceases to deliver a reliably better standard of living
>>
File: Bait.png (26 KB, 527x409) Image search: [Google]
Bait.png
26 KB, 527x409
>>75569106
>Sandniggers
>Mfw
Also education wasn't free back then dumbfuck, he got a scholarship
>>
File: 1441053141606.jpg (225 KB, 700x609) Image search: [Google]
1441053141606.jpg
225 KB, 700x609
>>75569500
>nigger think he can teach me about french scolarship
yeah school is free since 1881, and the college fees are pathetic. Unless your father went into a private school i doubt he paid more than 300€/2000 francs. If your father went in a private school, he must have had some college aids because he was a foreigner/sandnigger and so it was free
>>
>>75569173
what if the trashy poor are basically the economic version of /b/. like, they know they're losers and the game is fixed so acting like a fuckhead and having a good time for a little bit is better than pretending to be respectable and shit and still die penniless and miserable?

that said, what if the hatred the middle class has for the trashy poor is because the middle class envies their relative libidinal freedom? the poor have nothing to lose so they are free to indulge their basest urges while the middle class must remain uptight and controlling, fearful that any slip of the mask could spell financial disaster and dissolution?

>read in zizek voice for best effect
>>
this thread is full of Marxist, globalist jews who hate anyone who succeeds.
they want us all to be their jew overlord's slaves.
>>
>>75569935
>marxism
>global capitalism
you're going to have to pick one there, commie-nazi
>>
>>75569863
I do remember slightly being jealous of my siblings for being able to enjoy their childhood and be dumb kids just happy with whatever they had.
>>
>>75570282
the middle class are the only ones with false consciousness. the poor know what the score is because it kicks them in the ass every day, and the rich have no illusions because they run the fucking place. it's the middle classes who desperately need to believe in their superiority to the poor while sublimating their violent envy of the rich into a more manageable (and somewhat evangelical) belief in meritocracy. it's essentially the calvinist doctrine of election translated into the economic sphere: one is rich because one works the hardest ("blessed"), while one must simultaneously despise those lower on the totem pole as physical incarnations of the damnation of poverty one will be condemned to without that saving grace of capital
>>
>>75567442
>do you not live in the same reality as me?
>they are why the democrats even exist. niggers and other poor scum want free shit so they vote for the traitorous globalist cunts that are the demos into power. they are the ones fucking everything up with their stupidity. they just want free shit, they want everything handed to them. they want everything to be easy.
>and because of this, they get used by smart people who want control over everyone.
>the smart but non elite members of this world can not stand against both the elites and their poorscum puppets. it's too many people to be able to vote against, maybe even too many to physically fight.

You can turn this around on rich people, though. Many of them also have everything handed to them and have life easy. Most successful people were born with connections and a path to their success—fact. I agree that many poor people don't have ambition; however, let's not pretend that merit is what makes most men successful; that's patently false.
>>
>>75571545
>let's not pretend that merit is what makes most men successful
it is a convenient hypocrisy, though
>>
>>75563284
t. Overhead Projector
>>
>>75562878
>implying poor whites are infinitely better than poor minorities
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.