[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
USA has more mosques built than Churches
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: Amerabia.jpg (67 KB, 655x386) Image search: [Google]
Amerabia.jpg
67 KB, 655x386
Any Americans care to explain why they have such a raging hard on for mosques?

You slate us for having a Muslim mayor in London, but you're the ones building mosques by the second.

Also this was taken from 2015, it's the current year right now.
Just imagine all the mosques they have built now.
>>
>>75562016
Dont take the bait everyone
>>
This isn't true in the slightest, and you're quite the retard for believing it. But I wouldn't expect anything else from you, Mohammed.
>>
>>75562016
Good thing the usa has freedom of speech
>>
>USA has more mosques than churches

Needs citation
>>
>>75562102
>>75562111
>>75562118

>denial at it's finest
>probably mexican muslims

So when are you embracing sharia law?
>>
>The Dakotas, Montana and Wyoming
COME HOME WHITE MAN
>>
Easy bait. Each us state has thousands of churches you dumb sand-nigger
>>
>1 Mosque in town
>something like 13 churches

sick bait
>>
>>75562338

Not for long it doesn't, better get ready to swap your gun pride for sharia law pride.
>>
>>75562016
>3 states with highest pop have most mosques
>mohammud of the royal guard is surprised

Mosulmen confirmed for bad at math
>>
File: lollllllllllllj,.jpg (9 KB, 250x242) Image search: [Google]
lollllllllllllj,.jpg
9 KB, 250x242
>America cucked by sandniggers, niggers, and mexican at the same time
>I'll never be American
>>
>>75562016
>7 Churches in my area
>All different denominations
>2 Temples (I live on Long Island)
>Meanwhile towlheads meet in a shitty run-down warehouse in a poor neighbourhood several villages away

I find these stats to be highly questionable
>>
>>75562247
I wish I could.
>>
At least we can call them sand niggers without repercussions. Enjoy your Orwellian speech laws faggots
>>
Maybe you're trying to say that new mosques are getting built faster than new churches. That may be true. But only because there are a metric fuckload of churches.

That reminds me of this Muslim I knew in high school. He was ok most of the time but one day he went on this rant about why did there have to be a church on every street (I'm from Alabama). He said if everyone were Muslims there would only be a couple of mosques in the entire city.
>>
Is New York really that degenerate?
>>
>>75563609

Then why haven't you planted a bullet between his eyeballs?
>>
>>75563210
Didn't a university teacher in one of your states get sacked for correcting some niggers spelling?

The SJWs thought it was racist, and he got sacked fir "micro aggression" crimes.
>>
>>75562016
what the fuck? why are there so many sand niggers in Texas?? My poor state :<
>>
>>75562650
>Literally 10% muslim country

You're probably going to be the first european country to name Islam as the state religion.
>>
>>75565990

Because this was almost ten years ago and I haven't spoken to him in nearly as long.

I'm afraid his rant will just have to go unanswered forever.
>>
>>75562016
Wisconsin alone has more churches than all the mosques recorded in that picture.
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mosques_in_the_United_States

op is not a faggot.

2,106 in 2010
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.