[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trump is not comparable to European nationalist politicians
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4
I understand why many of you think Donald Trump is the right choice for America, considering what is happening in Europe right now. However, while I always vote for the anti-immigration party in my country, I would not vote for Trump if I was American. That's because the US, unlike European countries, is not being overrun by Muslims. Your immigrants are mainly hard-working, non-violent Mexicans. In addition, complete border control is a much more realistic task for us than it would be for you, and the costs of such border control might outweigh the costs caused by illegal immigration.

I don't mean to tell Americans what to do though or be disrespectful in any way, I'm just curious as to whether you support Trump because you think that your circumstances are the same as ours, or for different reasons.
>>
We support Trump for American Exceptionalism.
>>
>>75561799
You support Trump because you're mad at The Elite. It's the same reason people support Erdogan and Maduro actually
>>
>>75561799
Okay. Could you summarize what that means?
>>
>>75561680
>Your immigrants are mainly hard-working, non-violent Mexicans.
Trump has nothing against LEGAL immigrants

our goverments are letting the filth in LEGALLY, americans on the other hand have a problem with ILLEGAL immigration
>>
>>75562034
>americans on the other hand have a problem with ILLEGAL immigration
I understand that. I would imagine, however, that due to the lack of welfare benefits for illegal immigrants, they are forced to be hard-working in order to survive.
>>
>>75562034

This, also another thing but the meme of doing the jobs that American's don't want is a meme.

Illegal immigrants in NYC dominate construction and landscaping jobs. These are low skill physically intensive jobs that pay a decent wage. It would be a lot better if American citizens had these jobs and put money into taxes as opposed to collecting welfare. Also I personally wouldn't mind building and working in construction if I got paid a decent wage to do it.
>>
>>75562174
>I would imagine
Yeah, that's a mistake many people make these days.
Logic would dictate that's how it worked - and it definitely was in the old days when it comes to the US - but from what I understand, they do receive some form of benefits and are even able to conduct business in certain government institutions like the DMV and whatnot.
>>
>>75561680
You're working with outdated stereotypes, plus, the best Mexicans can still succumb to lefty thinking and use their numbers to rewrite our foundational laws.
It's not the terrorists or the cartels that are the case against immigration. Of course those criminals are their own cases. But the real threat is an America that votes away English common law tradition because its voters don't even know what that is.
>>
>>75562370
I see. Wouldn't it make sense then, to just remove these benefits, instead of spending billions on building and guarding a wall, and mass deporting Mexicans?

>>75562496
Thank you for the inside perspective.

>plus, the best Mexicans can still succumb to lefty thinking and use their numbers to rewrite our foundational laws.

But the illegals aren't allowed to vote, are they?
>>
>Trump is not comparable to European nationalist politicians

lol who cares

We're for American nationalism.
>>
Trump is the right choice because the immigration crisis needs nipping in the bud before America gets like cucked Europe.
>>
>>75561680
>non-violent immigrants
>37% of all the jail population is illegal immigrants
>almost all organized crime and terrorism is illegal immigrants
>drug trading
>>
File: 1464273247653.jpg (83 KB, 600x745) Image search: [Google]
1464273247653.jpg
83 KB, 600x745
>>75561892

We actually believe that our country is exceptionally (significantly) different than all others in all history in ways that benefit us alone.

This was true up to WW2, and since then has become increasingly less true as globalism turns us all into a mindless horde of serfs. The Americans who either know their history and can see where this is leading or were broken out of the conditioning by the sheer idiocy and violence of bernie supporters and BLM are the ones leading the Trump vote movement because we want the America that we grew up in back.

It is simply unprecedented in all of history that the entire demographics and culture of a nation as massive and powerful as the USA can be utterly subverted and changed in a matter of a couple decades through any natural evolution. This is a carefully planned coup d'etat of our nation by the most evil and wealthy people on the planet, and Trump is the only one who will speak out against it.

You also have no idea what our illegal immigration is actually like. Mexicans have not been the issue for years. What is actually happening is even shittier, far more violent countries like El Salvador and Guatemala are sending 100,000s of people through Mexico into the USA, and Mexico does absolutely fuck all to stop them. These people are in organized crime, cartels, etc. and are the rapists and thieves that Trump was actually referring to.

Mexico is a problem in the sense that they are the middleman who is supposed to stop this shit in their own territory but instead shrug their shoulders and go back to drinking tequila and complaining about the Mexican-American War from the 1830s. All of Central America will flee to the USA through Mexico if we don't take drastic measures like a wall.
>>
>>75561680

You forget that the sheer number of Mexicans who are pouring will eventually radically change the etnhic and cultural makeup of the country.
>>
>>75562754
>spending billions on building
You're saying it as if it's a big sum.

Even at the highest possible projections of around $35 billion dollars, add in another $15bn in case the entire shebang is mismanaged, we're looking at a cost that's far less than what the Americans spend on their military annually.

I really don't see why people view building a massive wall as a large problem for the US - they've got concrete jungles all over the place that have taken far more effort and money to build than a wall ever would.

Deportations I can't really talk about since I don't know how it works, an American could probably explain it better. But regardless, something has to be done if people have no respect whatsoever for the laws of their new country. Are those the kind of people that you really want within your borders?
>>
Mexicans are not white. Letting in non-whites at any significant number results in them outbreeding and then replacing the native population. Why is this so hard to grasp?
>>
>>75563051

This also. Mexicans are Catholic. Americans are traditionally very skeptical of Catholicism because we don't like the idea of a religious figurehead in Europe having political sway over our country. JFK was the only Catholic president we have ever had, and well... you saw how that went.

Protestant work ethic is what made us great and got us through the shitty times like the Reconstruction in the South and the Great Depression. Catholic countries generally are lazy and inefficient with people more focused on their guilt and the after life than the mortal realm and what can be accomplished in it in the name of God.

All that, and Mexicans are brown, malnourished half breeds that do not possess the mental capacities of Caucasians. The Mexican-American war is touted as the easiest war ever fought in history for a reason.
>>
>>75562754
The illegals vote now in Cali.
Democrats fight to let people vote without any ID.
Regardless of whether illegals vote, they will with amnesty, or their children will.
>>
>>75562817
>We're for American nationalism.
Oh I'm not suggesting otherwise. I'm only saying that Trump's way isn't the only way to be nationalistic.

>>75562875
>before America gets like cucked Europe.
I already explained how are situations are completely different.

>>75562966
I didn't know it was that bad. Still nothing compared to the jihadists we get.

>>75562998
Thanks for the thorough explanation.

>>75563051
I guess that might become a problem in the long run.

>>75563122
Still seems expensive to me, but everything is relative.

>>75563157
I'm not racist (except maybe a "culture racist"), so I won't argue with that statement.
>>
>>75561680
>your immigrants are mainly hard-working

STOP FALLING FOR THIS FUCKING MEME
>>
>>75563426
>the jihadists we get
The Jihadists you get, like the Cartel serfs we get, pull off horrifying one-off attacks every so often. Meanwhile the mafia-like infrastructure of owed favors, tribalism, unelected community dominators and fraud, rife in both examples, is an every-hour reality.
>>
>>75561680
The border and immigration are just one of the issues Trump is strong on. He also is for strengthening the nation state which the Globalists have been undermining for a long time. Globalist remove Democracy and local control to concentrate power in fewer and fewer hands. Trump has halted the PC political culture and has made everything debatable in the public sphere as it should be.
>>
>>75562174
>I would imagine, however, that due to the lack of welfare benefits for illegal immigrants
you'd be wrong because the states with the most illegal immigrants are run by traitors that have systems in place for them to illegally draw welfare
>>
>>75561881
>people
>support Erdogan
tip top kek
>>
>>75563791
And this is a larger problem. Every single social program is riddled with fraud, by immigrants and the descendants of non-voluntary immigrants. Inner city public schools demand more money than rich area private schools, and school board officials consistently retire in luxury.
>>
>>75561680
No, we support him because he will Make America Great Again, Pekka.
>>
File: 1415201165773.jpg (137 KB, 796x827) Image search: [Google]
1415201165773.jpg
137 KB, 796x827
t. a true finn
>>
>Your immigrants are mainly hard-working, non-violent Mexicans.

Lol no

>In addition, complete border control is a much more realistic task for us than it would be for you,

No, it's much harder for Europe because we are right next to the fucking middle east, africa, and fucking maghreb right below us.

>and the costs of such border control might outweigh the costs caused by illegal immigration.

Wrong, especially since Mexico will be paying for it
>>
>>75561680
Trump is not nationalist.

Most European parties are not nationalists.

These parties are patriotic parties. Their goal is the preservation of their cultures, people, and overall way of life. Nationalism by definition is a rejection of reality and a placement of the object of one's allegiance at the top of the stack, an imaginary list ranking nations as "good" and "bad" with no middle ground.

These politicians only seek to defend their national interests, they do not seek to force the rest of the world to submit to their whim as the globalists do. Of note is the fact that while patriotism is protectionism, something that can only be a positive action, nationalism can also be purely negative, hatred of another nation despite having no allegiance of their own (YOU'RE WHITE MALE).

Globalists created a crop of pink-haired nationalists to destroy patriotism in the west. And it's about to fail hard, the fist of patriotism will swing back and hit them in the face.

REMEMBER: Nationalism is NOT a stronger form of patriotism like so many seem to believe. It is simply blind following of an idea, never questioning it. This is what the leftists do in their hatred of the West. This is not what we do.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.