[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /pol/ have to say about this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
What does /pol/ have to say about this?
>>
>>75559206
what makes you think that the retards on the right are pagan
>>
>>75559206
Yet another propaganda picture that has no real value in reallife.
>>
>>75559206
Chrisitan family
>mother probably a alcoholic
>little timmy gets butt raped every night
>cindy will end as a crack whore with a daddy complexe
>dad is gay, living a lie
>they cant escape their boring lives
>muh perfect social image

Pagan Family
>christian family without a theistic believe system
>>
>>75559630
Skinheads are into nordic valhalla odin... bullshit
>>
>>75560025
I'm an atheist, but christian values made the modern west and kept degeneracy at bay somewhat. It has gotten a lot worse now. The government should have kept promoting christian values (through social policies in particular) while allowing freedom of religion.
>>
File: 1419213235556.gif (4 MB, 380x213) Image search: [Google]
1419213235556.gif
4 MB, 380x213
If the nuclear family was such a good thing, why did all their kids revolt?
>>
File: speakingmerchant.jpg (52 KB, 397x366) Image search: [Google]
speakingmerchant.jpg
52 KB, 397x366
>>75560299
Revolt goyim, destroy the oppression that oppresses you. What is oppressing you? I'm not sure, but I know you feel oppressed. Flout the doctrines of your ancestors, do drugs and have obscene amounts of sex. You'll feel much better, trust me goy.
>>
Yes it Is true
>>
File: 1420071025212.png (236 KB, 800x990) Image search: [Google]
1420071025212.png
236 KB, 800x990
>>75560818
>attempting to dismiss an entire generation of rebellion against the status quo by using your joo meme
Maybe they didn't like that, have you considered that?
I know I wouldn't like being in the nuclear family, it would drive me insane.
>>
>>75560991
>I know I wouldn't like being in the nuclear family, it would drive me insane.

Then what would you prefer nigger? Notice how most of the boomer rebels settled down and became normal people and had (somewhat) nuclear families? Teens are usually rebellious. They think they don't like having a safe and happy nuclear family and that "muh society" is evil and oppressive and boring. The point is that you have to repress their natural autism during that period until they grow old enough to realize that their rebelliousness in their youth was nothing more than a retarded phase that most teens go through to some extent. The Juden exploited that natural rebelliousness and encouraged it instead of repressing it/allowing it to run it's course.
>>
>>75559206
Not pagans, so sage
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.