[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I might be generalising but of literally every T*rk I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Erdogan.jpg (364 KB, 2048x1526) Image search: [Google]
Erdogan.jpg
364 KB, 2048x1526
So I might be generalising but of literally every T*rk I've met, despite their differences they all had this in common

>Wants a liberal democratic nation (but not American insane liberal)
>Wants a reasonably secular society but with a conservative culture (nuclear family being the norm)
>Wants freedom of expression without persecution no matter whether or not they agree with the views expressed

Basically what the typical adult voter wants in the UK and many other western nations.

So why the fuck would they vote for THIS?
>>
>>75559007
Mehmet go pls
>>
>>75559007
Because you can't actually meet a Turk who votes for Erdogan. Because they can't speak english. They can't even speak turkish properly. They are idiot muslims. But this ass hole will not last long. And we will be secular and much more closer to the Eu culturally.
>>
>>75559007
because he gets his votes by hardcore propaganda on iliterate mountain turks. And a lot of first gen immis anywhere who eat the propaganda shit.
>>
>>75559339
Every country has those types.

But nowhere are they the majority.
>>
>>75559339
Kek, no. Wartime presidents are rarely voted out and you are in a pretty big one now, or at the very least keeping one at bay.

Erogan will pull a Putin and stay in power indefinitely, enjoy your new caliphate
>>
>>75559523
His party gets around %45. I wouldn't say majority. But still Turkey is pretty fucked up. That's the best you can do with a religion like Isl*m.

>>75559556

If he stays more, I will leave this country.
>>
>>75559007
The Erdogan voter (or the Putin ""voter"" or the PiS voter or the Maduro voter) is poorer, is less educated, is sick of being looked down on by the elite, and doesn't really give a fuck about what happens to some journalists somewhere
>>
>>75559007
> have 55% of the population oppose you
>become president

does any sane person think democracy is the way to go?
>>
>>75559768

you want turkish culture to be like EU culture? hahahahahahhaa

enjoy your niggers and arabs fucking your women turkcuck :)
>>
>>75562693
saying someone cuck
being an american f
KEK
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.