[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I quit my shitty job and I've got no friends or family.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1419259230753.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1419259230753.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
I quit my shitty job and I've got no friends or family. This is the end, /pol/ my sweet and only friend. Strangers meet in desperate lands.
>>
how's the money? go traveling if you have enough
>>
ok buddy nice blog post
>>
>>75557373
>posts some slut bitch who probably burns coal

Kys
>>
>>75557373
No friends, no family, no money.
Can we be friends?
>>
>>75557373
what do you think her butthole smells like?
>>
>>75557440
Yes, go be a degenerate, op. That will surely help you turn your life around.
>>
>>75557373
Before you kill yourself, don't forget to kill everyone that ever wronged you.
>>
>>75557373
OF OUR ELABORATE PLANS
>>
>>75557473
She is pure

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxSoCqZpnqs
>>
Don't kill yourself you faggot, kill non-whites then off yourself.
>>
>>75557817
>>75557877
Yea, dont kill yourself, think that theres a woman out there that looks like that and you could fill her up with nice shitpost genetics.
>>
>>75557373
>This is the end
Na m8 this is only the beginning. You are the freest man in the world. Hope you saved up some money. I will be doing the same in 6 months.
>>
>>75557373
become an abo hunter
>>
>>75558080
This. 3+ white children and you saved Australia from chink and Pajeet colonization.
>>
>>75557602
Like roses
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.