[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucked Monuments Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8
File: cuck-tower.jpg (44 KB, 768x514) Image search: [Google]
cuck-tower.jpg
44 KB, 768x514
>the cuck tower
>built by a gay engineer
>be french so construction is plagued by strikes and government workers
>years of delay to finish
>end product looks like piece of shit
>large house of metal and steel in the middle of a classic french garden surrounded by early 19th century elegant boulevards
>looks like a giant penis
>be today
>literally impossible to go to
>foreigner normies left and right sweating like a third world colombian drug dealer after jungle jihad
>don't listen to a single word in french
>keep strolling left and right knowing it is matter of time before they Allahu Akbar

Does anyone else hate the Cuck Tower?
>>
>>75556948

I worked not too far from there at Paul Bocuse' restaurant on an externship in culinary school. Paris is a beautiful city, but the "minority" demographics were fucking insane. I'm originally from Manhattan, NY...felt like being back home.

The tower is gorgeous. From time to time I would buy a nice bottle of Perrier Jouet fluer, some cheese, a nice crunchy baguette and just eat by myself (sometimes coworkers as well) under the stars enjoying the lights.

If world heritage sites bother you so much blow up the statue of liberty first you bearded carpet praying nigger.
>>
>>75557392
What is it with whiteys and giant cocks in theur capitals? It is like they are trying to tell us something about their politicians...

>giant monument
>first cultural appropriation of black engineering in America
>americans ran out of money
>had to delay construction for years
>built the whole place with two types of marble because they were too incompetent to find the marble that they began construction with
>plays absolutely no role in anything
>big fat middle finger "Fuck you" to the american people from the white house
>>
File: cuck-obelisc.jpg (59 KB, 992x558) Image search: [Google]
cuck-obelisc.jpg
59 KB, 992x558
>>75557810
>>
>>75557810

Isn't there a gigantic Jesus overlooking Rio?
>>
>>75557837

It's a modern symbol for the free masons.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obelisk
>>
>>75556948
Tell us more about your "culture" Brazil.
>>
File: pelourinho.jpg (241 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
pelourinho.jpg
241 KB, 1200x800
>>75558288
Arlan, Hassan!

Let me make an example:

>pelourinho
>most popular sight in North Brazil
>takes its name from a square where people beat up slaves
>nobody raises an eyebrow
>levels of uncuckness over 9000

Meanwhile french people spend ten years prepping a giant steel cock.
>>
>>75558170
That just shows free masons are cucks who dream about african obelisks. If you know what I mean.
>>
File: opera.jpg (380 KB, 1181x874) Image search: [Google]
opera.jpg
380 KB, 1181x874
Now to Australia...

>cuck house
>I'm not calling this piece of shit an opera house
>looks like someone stepped on paper and made a design off it
>costed 5000 trillion dollars to make
>private foreign enterprise that somehow looks better thane verything ever built by the australians themselves

This Opera House is all that you need to see from Australia.
>>
I was going to post about Canada but Canada doesn't even have monuments. And probably never will.
>>
File: al3.jpg (193 KB, 750x501) Image search: [Google]
al3.jpg
193 KB, 750x501
>>75556948
You are just jealous of the western civilization Tonio.
>>
>>75558719

Sub-Saharan Africans and Saharan Africans are very different races of "people".
>>
>>75556948
>third world chimp hating on France.
How does it feel to know that no matter how cucked we get we'll still have accomplished far more than you ever will?
>>
>Sees a phallus in everything
>Uses "cuck" and related terms
>Is from fucking Brazil

Keep it coming monkey!
>>
>>75559903
She's probably pregnant of a foreigner right now.

I am soooooo jealous of you guys...
>>
>>75560085
If by accomplishment you mean a giant black cock being prepped, I like my jungle.
>>
>>75558088
Isn't there a gigantic woman asking for refugees overlooking New York?
>>
>>75556948
>in the middle of a classic french garden surrounded by early 19th century elegant boulevards
Nigger, I was there.
The cuck tower was only moderately less hideous than everything else.
Frogs have no taste in architecture. Paris looks like a collection of random stolen art set pieces, instead of a city.

When I first saw the Eiffel Tower, it was night night, when its light was off for maintenance and the mist made it look like it was thrice as large as it actually is.
That was one awe-inspiring moment. And my family was one of the only few who will ever see it like that, in this perfect combination of happenstance.
But the actual tower? A disappointing dwarf of steel.
>>
>>75561675
Sorry for you she isn't.
>>
File: german-architecture.jpg (45 KB, 457x343) Image search: [Google]
german-architecture.jpg
45 KB, 457x343
>>75561982
I agree wholeheartedly.

When will Europe embrace the superior design and style, Germany?

>pic related
>>
File: btfoo.jpg (19 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
btfoo.jpg
19 KB, 480x360
>>75562204
>>
>>75556948
Yep, it's fucking ugly.
Btw, you're free not to come in France.
>>
>>75557810
What's it with third worlders and their obsession with projecting a cock onto everything they see?

It's like the behaviour of monkeys and subhumans
>>
>>75561861
This would get ten replies if it was an anglo poster. I kek'd
>>
File: naval.jpg (204 KB, 1500x1110) Image search: [Google]
naval.jpg
204 KB, 1500x1110
>>75562667
What is it with first worlders and their obsession with building a cock onto everything they see?

Why are western monuments so phallic? Is it for the tempting symbolism of prepping a bull?
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.