[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what does pol think of soldiers? are they all psychopaths or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: army.jpg (13 KB, 209x241) Image search: [Google]
army.jpg
13 KB, 209x241
what does pol think of soldiers? are they all psychopaths or are some just stupid and deluded?
>>
File: dead amerifat 23.jpg (34 KB, 278x238) Image search: [Google]
dead amerifat 23.jpg
34 KB, 278x238
american soldiers are pig they lose to muslims us muslim ALHAMDULILLAH
>>
File: images-4.jpg (10 KB, 233x216) Image search: [Google]
images-4.jpg
10 KB, 233x216
>>75556683
'merica
>>
>>75556934
huh, who knew roaches could type
>>
People who want free college and an opportunity to see the world.
>>
Army soldiers? Most are fucking retarded and stupid idiots. Too weak to become a marine, too dumb to join the Navy or AF.
>>
They vary like any other group of people.

I really like a lot of the old ones I've met.
>>
File: Khamsin.jpg (127 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Khamsin.jpg
127 KB, 1280x720
>>75556683
I guess they are just people who don't have a lot of other opportunities and are looking for a way out.

I think most see it as a pathway to bigger things like college and a career.

I would say very few get into it because of patriotism but that will probably be beat into their head once they're actually signed up.
>>
>create organization that its goal is listening to orders
>order them to kill people and break things
>surprised when they do
psychopath implies that they are mentally deficient. These people are being outright honored for killing people which in normal society is unacceptable, but where they are its not only common its just everyday.
And thats only talking about the amount of soldiers that actually see combat which is surprisingly low. So if you're telling me people are somehow crazy for doing something people consider normal and responsible at the time I think you're the one missing the obvious here.
The truth that people don't want to swallow is that people die and get killed all the time to preserve national boundaries and soverignity. Security has a heavy price and most average people would never do the dirty work necessary to enjoy a safe life, and thanks to the military they don't have to.
>>
File: IMG_20160524_154410.jpg (195 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160524_154410.jpg
195 KB, 960x720
They're OK. Some are smart. I live in their post for tech school so I live with them.
>>
File: image.jpg (375 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
375 KB, 1600x1200
>>75556683
>joined army at 19 when I realized college is expensive as hell
>got money for my bachelors and masters
>got training in a relevant field (wasn't an idiot who picked combat arms to post about it on Facebook and cry at night)
>got a 15k signing bonus
>Used my military mortgage benefits to buy two houses and sublease them, now I own one and rent it, 2 years left of payments on the other, so I have ~650k equity in houses and a form of passive income at 29 years old
>work 35 hours a week and make 95k from my job, several thousand more from rent
>zero debt besides a little bit in my remaining mortgage

Please tell me how I am an idiot.
>>
>>75557547

AF pants.
>>
>>75556683
>what does pol think of soldiers?
good goyim.
>>
High school failures that are using their last option then think they deserve to have their ass kissed and ground they walk on worshiped. I used to work near a military base and all i would hear from those shitheads is "muh military discount" then get treated rude because we didn't offer one.
>>
File: IMG_20160514_213809.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160514_213809.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
>>75557865
Yeah I'm not army. I just live on one of their posts.
>>
>>75557313
>too dumb to join the Navy or AF.
I don't know, I had a few friends join the Air Force who weren't the sharpest tools in the shed. I think every branch needs some form of grunts.

>>75557749
I tell my students they have to use the military right. You're an inspiration.
>>
>>75557749

I can tell you how you're a Jew.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.