[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boomers = The Leech Generation Millennials = The Failed Generation
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9
File: 1442767733524.jpg (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1442767733524.jpg
3 MB, 1920x1080
Boomers = The Leech Generation

Millennials = The Failed Generation

Immediate Post-Millennial = Robbed/Red-Pilled Generation?
>>
Holy shit that artwork though.
>>
File: liberalfuture.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
liberalfuture.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
Colored version a shit
>>
File: 6615709.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
6615709.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>75556487
>Robbed/Red-Pilled Generation?
Leave your home.
>>
>>75556487
If you are younger than a millenial you a re too young to post here.
>>
>>75556487
>>75556815

Everything in that image horrifies me, but the "I AM GOD" woman and the one happily looking at the gay couple (above the child on the right scare me the most.

Their faces are terrifying. What's worse is thay we have all seen them one-tine or another in out day to day lives. The demons that walk among us unbeknownst to ourselves.
>>
File: solidsnek.png (188 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
solidsnek.png
188 KB, 500x485
>>75556487
>Robbed/Red-Pilled Generation
Nope, that's early millenials that are in their mid twenties. Post-millenials are flat out commies.
>>
>>75556487
>Immediate Post-Millennial = Robbed/Red-Pilled Generation?
Nice try, child. Now go do your homework
>>
File: młodzież.jpg (67 KB, 639x426) Image search: [Google]
młodzież.jpg
67 KB, 639x426
>Immediate Post-Millennial = Robbed/Red-Pilled Generation
yes but in Central/Eastern Europe
never saw so many young right wing followers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hakb6S0IpgY
>>
>>75556487

please shut the fuck up and get a damn job. everything you have is owed to those who came before you, and you are partly to blame for the predicament of those who came after.

the simple minded shit that gets passed around in here is pathetic.
>>
>>75556815
>Signed
OP should join the military and get ready to be killed in the next war

>red pilled """"post"""" millenials
Top Kek
>>
>>75556487
What about Gen-X?
>>
You must be kidding, post-millenials are complete retards
>>
>>75559083
>Nope, that's early millenials that are in their mid twenties. Post-millenials are flat out commies.
here here
>>
>>75556487
Middle School teacher here, Gen Z (or people born 2000+) are promising as fuck. They have computer labs as a standard 'exploratory' class and even the dumbest of the kids know how to do that shit instantly

They're all anti-liberal as fuck, but maybe that's just the annoying middle schooler sentiment. I blame the high schools for making liberals, but I'm pretty sure there's only one really liberal HS in the city I live in

I'm doing my part to subtlety redpill kids in my history class. During Black History month I teach them about how slaves were necessary for the South and talk also about how the Irish and Chinese were treated just as bad if not worse than the Niggers
Plus, redpilling them about Jackson and the Indian Removal Act is fun too
>>
>>75559083
I don't know why we haven't strung up politicians from lampposts yet. 27 here, work full time still live at home with parents not out of choice its because I can't afford to do so. By this point my parents were married, had two kids and house on regular average pay jobs.
>>
Back when the internet was in the infant stages, it actually took some intelligence to find shit.

Today, everything is spoon-fed up your ass and made sure it doesn't trigger the weak-minded.

Boomers were selfish fucks.
Xers were degenerate fucks
Millenials are more educated but no true leadership or upbringing.
Post-millenials are complete loser cucks. I seriously fear for the youth because while the were some good leaders in my upbringing, there is hardly any for you.
>>
>>75560692
21 here. making enough to live with my girlfriend and 2 dogs.
no college either.
Maybe you're a fuck up
>>
/Thread people aren't fuck ups because they're not economically independent.

Constraints from both the left and the right have fucked this country. The debt system has claimed many unfortunate people.
>>
>>75560342
Doing gods work anon
>>
>>75560917
>21 here. making enough to live with my girlfriend and 2 dogs.
no college either.
Where do you live?

>Maybe you're a fuck up
Maybe, but I live in London and its pretty common to still live with your parents now. Unless you want to spend all your wages on rent.
>>
>>75556487
No, It's only getting worse.
>>
>>75560342
>slaves were necessary for the South
Yeah, if you're lazy inbred shits with no work ethic or mental capacity, sure, you'll need niggers to do everything for you and for free.
>>
File: The Economist 1988.jpg (392 KB, 1223x1600) Image search: [Google]
The Economist 1988.jpg
392 KB, 1223x1600
>>75556487
Every one who is under 40 but especially those under 30 will be robbed by the banking ponzi scheme. The people who are above that will be fucked to eventually but at least they got to live a few decades under the good times to. The millennial will be good and thoroughly fucked, raw and without lube.

Lots of people deserve it though.
>>
Generation z faggot detected

If you were born after 1995, you are everything bad with millennials and worse. You're also probably too young to post here.
>>
>>75561267
Why the fuck would you want to live in London? Are you a muslim or something?
>>
>>75562813
No shit faggot. I've heard this shit a lot of times and it's stupid as fuck. Kill yourself.
>>
Half of the millennials created all this shit you see. Millennials are a huge generation. Gen-Z are fucking fags.
>>
World's fucked. You may as well just do what you want because at this point there's nothing you can do to change it.
Previous generations may have fucked it for us and the generations after us aren't going to come out any better than we have.
Just do what you want because at this point we're all going down hill, you may as well just grab a board and slide down the hill comfortably.
>>
>>75562892
>Why the fuck would you want to live in London?
Born and breed here, planning on leaving in a few months. Just need to get a reasonable amount of cash saved up first

>Are you a muslim or something?
No
>>
>>75563099
>Why the fuck would you want to live in London?

I've seen the pics and vids, but I don't believe London and Paris are wall-to-wall shitholes. They're probably a lot like NYC in the sense that you either have to have a bit of money, or you are one of those people who can go anywhere and somehow not get assaulted.
>>
File: 1464367442893.jpg (331 KB, 1470x1116) Image search: [Google]
1464367442893.jpg
331 KB, 1470x1116
>>75561514
>Using farming equipment to maximise efficiency is a bad thing.
Kill yourself Jigaboo.
>>
File: 0..jpg (6 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
0..jpg
6 KB, 241x209
>>75560692

27 as well, only been out of my parents house for a few years and that's only because my girlfriend went to grad-school. Grew up working class. Most of my friends are either functionally dead drug addicts, actually dead former drug addicts, or they're obnoxious hipsters who work in media. Literally every goddamn one of them. They all work in media, are NEET drug addicts, or they're fucking dead.

Except my girlfriend who kind of removed me from that life.

Left two shitty jobs that were paying my rent to move to the middle of goddamn no where for her career, we're moving after wasting the last few good years of our youth here.

Where we live now everyone is either a rancher who has known everyone else for 30 generations or they're obnoxious liberal extroverts who like to masturbate all over each-other about how progressive they are.

This country and this world seem to hold nothing for me or for anyone who has taken a glimpse behind the curtain.

I'm going to try my hand at a trade once we move back to a city.

I would call the boomers the generation that ruined fucking everything, generation X were the first to notice and also the first to earn less than their parents, and the millennials, which I guess I'm apart of, I would consider the generation that saw everything it was raised to believe catch on fire and turn into shit.

The kids who are coming up now, the ones who were born in 2000, they're either going to be the ones who fix everything with our help, or they're going to be the ones that stick the final dagger into the heart of western civilization.
>>
>>75563388
>or you are one of those people who can go anywhere and somehow not get assaulted.
Its mostly about how you carry yourself. Just be reasonably fit, look alert and like you are ready to kill everything that fucks with you.

Robbers and thieves are cowards and they will go for the easiest victim.
>>
>>75556487

No.

Boomers = hippies & squares (what we think of as normies now).

Xers = punks & yuppies.

Millennials = SJW hipsters & NEETs.

You can split up our generation between the echo boomers and the echo Xers. And it isn't dependent on birth date.
>>
>>75561267
Southern U.S.
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.