[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fags in Waco got the oven
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 466808-waco-davidians.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
466808-waco-davidians.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
Why do people on here care about what happened in Waco, Texas?

It was a pedophile cult leader and a bunch of degenerates that got exactly what they deserved, an oven.

Society was done a favor that day. Hopefully next we can burn down Scientology.
>>
>>75553624
>doesn't know about legal precedent
>>
Agreed at least they also took out some meme officers with them
>>
>>75553624
Good job buying all the bullshit the feds fed you. I'm sure they're really happy they got retards like you who'll just eat up anything they put out.
>>
>>75553903

Good job being a retarded degenerate that wants to fuck little kids because your cult says it's okay.

I hope you die in a car accident.
>>
>>75553624
Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law fucko. If you don't like it then fuck off to some arab shithole
>>
since when were the people at the compound pedophiles?

this is news to me
>>
File: 1449950725212.jpg (60 KB, 334x750) Image search: [Google]
1449950725212.jpg
60 KB, 334x750
>have search warrant
>burn house down
>>
>>75553624
r'ing waco documentary that will shut this retarded redditor up
>>
The clintons are murders
>>
America is weird, they genocide alternative religions acusing them of being cults, brainwashing and scamming people for money yet Christianity, Mormonism, Scientology and Islam are endorsed by the state
>>
>>75555429
*tips*
>>
>>75553624
>Why do people on here care about what happened in Waco, Texas?
Because innocent people were murdered by the government for literally no reason.

>It was a pedophile cult leader and a bunch of degenerates that got exactly what they deserved, an oven.
You believe everything the judeo media tells you?
Do you believe the Holocaust happened too?

>Society was done a favor that day. Hopefully next we can burn down Scientology.
Aren't you an edgy little faggot?
>>
>>75554017
Wow, you're so edgy today, Anon. You wouldn't by chance be bleeding from the hole in your crotch, would you?
>>
>>75555047
I thought the story was they had illegal automatic weapons
>>
>>75555632
What's the difference between your religion and their's ?
>>
>>75556062
Nah, just bump triggers that were gsining popularity at the time and were ATF legal.

The Clintins being wxcellent liars just made up all the excuses they ciuld. Illegal weapons. Drugs. Pedophilia. Very much a projection if their own guilt.

Would not surprise me of it was really just the Clintons cutting ties with their human traffickers and terrorist friends or whatever.
>>
>>75556062
That's what the warrant was for. But instead of actually serving the warrant they just murdered them and so they made up the "well, they were child abusing cultists so we had to murder them" bullshit.
>>
>>75556094
Christianity and Islam is written in stone. For the record Mormonism is a cult and scientology is a cult with good lawyers
>>
>>75553624
There were kids that died KIDS

Fuck you nwo shill
>>
>>75556459
Killed by the Branch Davidians instead of releasing them.
>>
>>75556545
>Killed by the Branch Davidians instead of releasing them.
Do you slurp up everything the government tells you without question?
>>
>>75556645
>not slurping up everything the government tells you without question

What.
The fuck.
IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
>>
>>75556741
>>not slurping up everything the government tells you without question
>What.
>The fuck.
>IS WRONG WITH YOU!?!
I think for myself.
>>
>>75553624
>pedo cult leader
>except the part where they dropped the charges for insufficient evidence
How much do you get paid to Correct The Record™
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.