[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>the term "redpill" was invented by a pair of Jewish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8
File: wachowski sisters.jpg (330 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
wachowski sisters.jpg
330 KB, 612x380
>the term "redpill" was invented by a pair of Jewish trans women

It's like poetry, really, it's fucking hilarious that the Matrix has become a symbol of conservative solidarity.
>>
but it wasn't coined by them OP, you faggot
>>
>>75553452
really makes you think desu
>>
File: Hail Kek.jpg (49 KB, 500x343) Image search: [Google]
Hail Kek.jpg
49 KB, 500x343
>>75553452
Si monumentum requiris, circumspice!
>>
>>75553452
First of all, they aren't women. Secondly, being trans doesn't mean that they're incapable of good ideas or concepts.
>>
>>75553452
So what? This only shows what happens when you take the blue pill
>>
pol BTFO
>>
>>75553858
>they aren't women
Yes they are.

>being trans doesn't mean that they're incapable of good ideas or concepts
Of course it doesn't. But it's ironic that the word "red pill" was invented by people who would probably hate you for using it.

How do you know cultural marxism isn't actually the red pill, and alt-conservatism isn't the blue pill?
>>
>>75553452
Didn't they steal the idea from some old black woman who kinda looked like the Oracle (and who also wrote the basic premise to Terminator)
My understanding was that both Matrix and Terminator were from the same universe. 2nd and Third matrix was those two hacks trying to expand it further
>>
>>75553770
>the ancients saw into the future
>but not enough to see flat-screen monitors
>>
>>75553452
the one on the left is making a emoticon face... :/ to be exact
>>
>>75553452
They got Illuminati-sex-slaved.
>>
>>75553770
SOMEONE SHOULD MAKE KEK ALTARS FOR US.
>>
>>75554105
>nobody uses CRTs anywhere in the world
>>
>invented

They invented the blue pill. They stole the red pill from Total Recall.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWfh0OuTKKE
>>
>>75553452
i'm a cruz missile now
>>
>>75554232
Sounds hot. Why can't I be a sexy puppet for rich people? :(
>>
>>75553452
what? the other jew is a faggot too?
really makes you think...
>>
>redpill = symbol of conservative solidarity

The red pill is being able to see the truth behind an illusory reality. Sometimes the truth isn't congruent with conservative politics, sometimes it is.
>>
File: 0y_muhPurpleDrank.jpg (9 KB, 241x209) Image search: [Google]
0y_muhPurpleDrank.jpg
9 KB, 241x209
>>75553452
only they didn't "invent it"... they even said in an interview that they "borrowed" (see also: STOLE) the idea from:

>Douglas Hofstadter's 1979 book Gödel, Escher, Bach features a pair of characters who 'push-into' and 'pop-out of' the two-dimensional world of Escher prints. The way they do this is to drink from a blue or a red phial.

The Blue one puts them back in the 2D "book World and the red on makes them come into our 3D real world.

If you mix the 2 you get the PURPLE PHIL and become a jew as in
>pic related
Fag
>>
They were hacks, but they were able to make lighting strike once, at least. The Matrix is still one of the best movies ever made.
>>
It was in Total Recall earlier.
>>
>>75554726
wow I want to 100 years war that english bahhabyat
>>
>Steal from Phillip K. Dick
>Their dicks got stolen

POTTERY
>>
>>75553452
ITT faggots debating the origin of the phrase "redpill."

>American youth, ladies and gentlen.

American youth

15 fucking times i have to make those numbers disappear? Fuck you, nip
>>
>>75555100
>blaming Ching Chong for the shortcomings of Google, an american company
>>
>>75554453
>They invented the blue pill
Trans "women." Why am I not surprised?
>>
File: macaquealb.jpg (43 KB, 593x550) Image search: [Google]
macaquealb.jpg
43 KB, 593x550
>>75553452
>redpill
>coined by traps
>appropriated by homophobic people
> that loves milo.
That actually makes sense.
>>
File: TOTAL-RECALL-RED-PILL.jpg (53 KB, 613x380) Image search: [Google]
TOTAL-RECALL-RED-PILL.jpg
53 KB, 613x380
>>75553452
>implying they invented the red pill metaphor for waking up to reality

Shit, Total Recall beat them to it 9 years earlier.
>>
File: Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg (17 KB, 208x312) Image search: [Google]
Chimpanzee-Teacher.jpg
17 KB, 208x312
Homophobic people actually have a secret desire to fuck people of the same sex. Since society will now allow it they take the other way around in the loveXhate axis. They try to destroy the other sex. Destroying is known as the first thing we do before introjection. Just like eating, you need to destroy the food. Therefore sex and violence are different means to the same goal,that is, be one one with the desired object. Its known in some tribes the indigenous after a war would eat the stronger enemys meat or bone pownder to get its"strength". /Pol/ is gay and if you deny it you are proving my point. I expect no (You)s from this post.
>>
>>75556074
Philip K Dick spoke on the entire concept of the Matrix including deja vu being a change in variables in 1977.
>>
>>75556208
>huehue intellectuals
>>
They weren't trans in 1999.
>>
I was taking a theater history course
(fucking gen ed) and the professor was discussing acting in films and some how Keanu Reeves came up and then he said something like
>the wachowski whatevers
I flinched but then I realized there was no dyed hair in the hall so he continued uninterrupted
>>
Sometimes it's the message of the prophet, but not the actions and life of the prophet, which has meaning.
>>
>>75553858
>being trans doesn't mean that they're incapable of good ideas or concepts

according to /pol/ it does
>>
>>75553991
Transwomen aren't women, anon. Despite how politically correct this world has become, a male wearing the mask of a woman will never understand the real problems that every day women face. Transwomen suffer their own unique breed of problems/experiences that women do not.
>>
>>75553452
Conservatives have always appropriated liberal ideas and symbols after their time. Conservatives are just liberals who were late to the party.
>>
>>75557370
eheueheuhe burgers baited !
>>
>>75555611
That selfie definetely catches your better side
>>
I think these guys became addicted to female hormones somehow. I doubt they were born trans.
>>
>>75553452
>a popular work of media has parts of it enter popular vernacular

Truly shocking! Also:

>implying I'm anti-LGBT
>>
>>75554063
Is that the same black woman that wrote all of the plays credited to William Shakespeare, who could barely write his own name?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.