[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was listening to npr and they said that highways are racist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14
File: npr.png (2 KB, 375x134) Image search: [Google]
npr.png
2 KB, 375x134
I was listening to npr and they said that highways are racist because they were built through black neighborhoods in nyc. is this true, are highways racist?
>>
>>75552011
But at the time they were built, the Bronx was still lower class white.
>>
>>75552011
Are mirrors real?
>>
File: image.png (2 MB, 1242x2208) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2 MB, 1242x2208
>>
No.

The man who built the Cross-Bronx, Robert Moses, was an insane kike who wanted to build a million highways all over the place and destroy all kinds of neighborhoods.

He wanted 42nd Street, Houston Street, tons of other places to be completely destroyed and replaced with worthless highways.

The Cross-Bronx might have managed to succeed due to it only ruining low class nigger neighborhoods that didn't have as much influence in the city government to go against it, but that doesn't mean it was racist.
>>
File: ktyuiltlde.png (215 KB, 1274x514) Image search: [Google]
ktyuiltlde.png
215 KB, 1274x514
>>
>>75552863
kill all trees
>>
Yes. You run over the black (asfalt) and obey the white (lines ans signss). Are you stupid?
>>
>>75553097
The highways bulldozing and otherwise cutting apart poor and black neighborhoods are an effect of racism, not the cause of it.
>>
File: 1461725009051.jpg (140 KB, 484x557) Image search: [Google]
1461725009051.jpg
140 KB, 484x557
>>75552863
>Greenman
>a shillman journalist
Holy goyim
>>
>>75552011

When they widened I-25 through Denver we had to move out of the house I grew up in and could only afford to live in Aurora around a bunch of niggers.
>>
>>75553630
No, the "black" part is pretty irrelevant. What matters is that neighborhoods like Tremont were lower income and lesser accomplished and as such few people in the city government had any connection to them or would give a fuck about what happened to them.

This is not even taking into account that some of Moses's proposed highways that also went through white neighborhoods, such as the Long Island Expressway, did in fact get built. They just didn't have such disastrous effects because white people tend not to act like monkeys.
>>
>>75552011
Yeah, all the highways through middle of nowhere Kansas are racist too. All dem black farmers.
>>
Poor neighborhoods get shit on regardless of race. They're constantly planning to build a prison or nuclear waste dump where they think there's not enough civilly active people to stop them.
>>
File: 1459812480620.jpg (65 KB, 599x901) Image search: [Google]
1459812480620.jpg
65 KB, 599x901
>>75552011

NPR is one of the shittiest organizations out there. I remember listening to their Paris coverage, it was terrible. They had a 'journalist' who was sitting in her apartment and continually talked about how "terrified" and "panicked" people were about the Bataclan Massacre, there was no content, no actual reporting at all going on, she was just trying to drum up emotional bullshit and try to make everything seem like people are running around screaming their heads off. They called her 6-7 times, every time she had nothing to add except more bile about the "panic" that she had no way of experiencing, contributed no way to our understanding of the events, it was just like listening to the verbal equivalent of clickbait. I've listened to them on the migrant crisis as well, they were shilling nonstop for the migrants. talking about all this abuse hurled towards migrants while not talking at *all* about what caused it, making it seem like a bunch of right wing thugs came out of the woodwork the second migrants entered their country to begin torching mosques and arresting the newcomers.

They're a shit-tier news "service", the MSNBC of the radio.

Take anything they say with a gratuitous pinch of salt.
>>
he a good black road
he did du nuffin
>>
>>75554432
Pretty much this. They were okay for relatively even coverage once upon a time but they've taken an extremely hard liberal slant in the last couple years.
>>
>>75553097
And the CBE is still absolute hell. Except for like 30 minutes in the middle of the night when you can fly through it like an off-road rally course.

And then the kikes started closing the lanes and repaving it so you can't even do that anymore.
>>
>>75552011
Black neighborhoods in nyc have been transforming into white neighborhoods.

#Progress
>>
>>75554094
>LIE
oh look another shit road

and then the eternal white kike refused to widen it to accommodate traffic load (except for kikemobile lane which sucks most of the time anyway because the Eternal White drives at like 30 so he can see five miles of open road ahead) and then complains about all the traffic constantly and the lack of economy due to it sucking to travel to the new gentrification areas.

we din du nuffin
it was all de debil robert moses
>>
>>75554432
Can confirm.
Remember when the Boston Bombings happened and they were talking about runners running, not the actual atrocity that was a real fucking habbening at that moment - they are not geared up to react to a major situation I guess.
Not much of a news org.
>>
>>75552011
Parkways in LI/NYC were built so that busses couldn't fit through because Robert Moses didn't want Blacks in. (I'm from LongIsland not cuckmoney)
>>
>>75555821
The trick to NPR is to listen to what they don't report on and how they spin things.

It's how I learned that global warming and transgender were going to be big crazes years before they took the stage. They're very "forward thinking."
>>
>>75553097
>>75555988
So wrong see previous post ( although he was a jew)
>>
File: image.jpg (139 KB, 495x891) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
139 KB, 495x891
>>75552011
whoa
is wind racist?
wtf i hate weather now :( :(
>>
>>75555988
You have to admit that the Northern State and Southern State are pretty awesome because of this. Tiny lanes, blind corners, no room for cops, and everybody goes like stink.
>>
>>75556066
>>75555988
Also checkem
>>
>>75556130
No I actually agree. Besides so many blacks live on Long Island now it doesnt matter
>>
>>75554086
how is aurora
me and six friends moved to vail colorado from new jersey when they made weed legal but its getting boring here i heard grand junction is nice too aspen has even more assholes than vail
>>
File: 1461679644731.jpg (46 KB, 525x777) Image search: [Google]
1461679644731.jpg
46 KB, 525x777
>>75554432
I listened to NPR yesterday while driving.

They were interviewing some Haitian musician and swooning over how deep and progressive her music was.

The next story was the "disturbing" tendency of young white men to support Donald Trump and his "racially sensationalist" ideas.

Who are these people?
>>
File: Jew tricks.png (172 KB, 439x290) Image search: [Google]
Jew tricks.png
172 KB, 439x290
>>75555991
Absolutely.
They're pushing trannies like fucking all the time right now and how NC is a racist backwater. Glad I'm not the only one thinking, "Jesus are you people for real?!" Listen and interpret, not accept.
>>
Every time I time in to NPR they're running a story about how whites have.Done something racist to oppress blacks and other minorities. NPR is white guilt: the radio station.

Fuck NPR
>>
>>75556401
They were surprisingly behind the times on yaoi, though. Just goes to show channers are at the true center of the universe.
>>
>>75555988
That's a load of shit. Buses were already illegal to operate on parkways when Moses started out.
>>
File: 1464208113642.gif (310 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
1464208113642.gif
310 KB, 320x180
>>75556388

>Who are these people?

They're shills who are alienated from their own people and culture and so turn to foreign influences to establish some semblance of an identity.

I'm willing to bet a lot of money that those people don't read Chaucer, don't go to Christmas Mass, don't go to see folk plays or otherwise engage in their own culture. Soap operas and pop music don't count, that's commercialized shit.
>>
>>75552011
Read "The Power Broker"

Robert Moses was a super racist jew that hated everyone who wasn't jewish but specifically blacks.

Thats why if you ever go to NYC, you will see that all the projects are directly near the highways, and only have one way in and out.

Hell, Robert Moses went out of his way to put the above ground subways and trains near 125th street and higher near NYCHA projects.

It's also why there are so few pools near projects, schools are far away, near no hospitals, etc.

So to answer your question, "highways" aren't racist but Robert Moses definitely was. And he built the entire state.

When people wanted to use trucks on the Long Island Expressway he just made all the tunnels like 10 feet high cause they couldn't go through them.

Man didn't give a FUCK
>>
>>75556597
And thats why he built so many you retard
>>
>>75552011
NPR is really going down the gutter these days. I'm not sure if they just can't afford to cover more interesting/relevant topics, or if they simply don't want too. The host of some show even opened a story with "We all know that women get paid less for the exact same job in America" lie. I was actually suprised that they're just blatantly lying about shit now.

Everything is about racism and white guilt now. The upside is that they spend more time covering Trump than any other candidate. Although, of course, every time they mention him they have some SJW fuck from Vox or the HuffPo to "correct" what he said and basically call him a liar. It used to be reasonably well balanced but now it's just sad.
>>
>>75556388
Npr is state funded radio. Blatant propaganda
>>
File: Daily Reminder....png (543 KB, 1139x898) Image search: [Google]
Daily Reminder....png
543 KB, 1139x898
>>75556564
when I want to know the truth I come to /pol/
>>
>>75556444
>>75556652
It's weird that 99% of NPR is shit but Prairie Home Companion is still mostly good.

They had a cover of "I Am Weary, Let Me Rest" a while back that was really moving.
>>
>>75556655
Yeah, but the little old stone bridges are comfy as fuck and we sometimes get funny pictars of when trucks try to go under.

nobody likes projects anyway
>>
>>75556597
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_Moses
Forgot link
>>
>>75556813
PHC is usually based, although I really dislike when they get political. It seems like every week Trump makes it into a sketch which is just really cringeworthy and doesn't fit at all. I don't know who thought that was a good idea.
>>
>>75556669
Because blacks couldn't just take the railroad?

You're telling me his entire motivation for building all those highways was just to inconvenience blacks and try to prevent them from getting places? Christ.
>>
>>75556932
Yeah that's the bit that is degrading it. At least back in 2012 they did sketches about both sides.
>>
>>75552011

You should see highways in japan. They stack ontop of each other in the city and over villages. How is that even racist? Fucking NIGGERS!

t. Google
>>
>>75556932
There was one time I heard them start ripping on Obama and the audience was going wild and GK sounded like he was drinking. Similar thing once with wait wait.

Untapped market, obviously.
>>
>>75556966
You have to understand that it really is the Jews.
>>
>>75552863
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BndQrmT_ytg
>>
>>75556966
That wasn't the sole reason it was part of it. Besides read the link, man was a known racist (and a real one since he died before racism became a synonym for not communism)
>>
File: 1449608785602.jpg (97 KB, 1076x948) Image search: [Google]
1449608785602.jpg
97 KB, 1076x948
>>75556966
>he doesn't know how absolutely racist NYC and lower New York state are
>even though they like to pretend their not
>>
>>75557319
https://youtu.be/2nGw_vAnqPI Related
>>
NPR is racist because the radio waves travel at the speed of light through the darkness of space.
>>
I listen to my local rush station and this exclusively when I'm in the car. I also listen to the prx.mx sometimes and the way NPR works these days is basically someone makes content and they just share it everywhere and pay their employee just enough to keep everything moving.
They are literally free content driven and they'll be airing everything from decent podcasts to the most inane and biased shit possible. I'm not like most of /pol/ in that I'm more interested in what they believe and why so I find it interesting that they even think this way, but some pieces are worse than others of course.
The thing that gets to me the most is that they all seem to agree about everything. Its like theres no dissent ever and the only things that matter are people's feelings and money simply doesn't exist.
If women had a political station, I think it would be NPR. That and all the male voices sound womanly or vaguely gay somehow too. Theres this one show Car Talk on the weekends on NPR and it has actual men on it and I thought I was listening to another station at first.
>>
>>75558270
Try the Dying Rheme show. It often has actual discussion on it.

And I think it says something that Car Talk is one of the most popular shows of all time, and is still being run well after one of the hosts died.
>>
File: WarBoys.jpg (84 KB, 680x388) Image search: [Google]
WarBoys.jpg
84 KB, 680x388
>>75552011
>Roads are rayciss

Looks like the lolbertarians were right all along, /pol/ BTFO
>>
>>75558509
diane rehms is the show that was talking about the racist highways today
>>
File: cheney.jpg (3 KB, 172x123) Image search: [Google]
cheney.jpg
3 KB, 172x123
>>75552011
>mfw BLM is blocking highways that haven't even been built yet
>>
>>75558902
lel

Never change, NPR.
>>
>>75558902
Her show is fucking awful.

She's a shit interviewer and the people she questions all sound like niggers and nuMales.
>>
>>75552011
>listening to npr
That's the real problem here
>>
The fact that we have any public money going to a media organization is disturbing.
Same for PBS.

>but but but muh Sesame Street
>>
>>75561506
What the Helena-Rubenstein foundation can't fund Sesame Street CRF propaganda on its own?

Spotted the antisemite!
>>
I have always been confused about the npr hate because my station is always really good.
Then I found out that my local station is a special station. Its only for my state.
So like my governors debate is there in full.
They talk about the history of the state and why its important to remember the past.
Ways to properly garden. Just really good stuff.

Went out of state and it was he wuz racist. Jesus it was awful.
Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.