[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Newt Gingrich is the most probable choice for Trump's VP.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11
Newt Gingrich is the most probable choice for Trump's VP.

Thoughts on the guy?
>>
M O O N B A S E
O
O
N
B
A
S
E
>>
>>75550530
Haha.
No.
>>
File: mask.jpg (63 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
63 KB, 720x540
He's probably the highest ranked Illuminati in Washington.
>>
>>75550530
He's not a good pick. Too much baggage. Stick to caliphate politics please.
>>
>>75550530
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgrJFWugLLs
LETS TAKE A TRIP TO THE MOON!
>>
>>75550530
I wouldn't mind Newt "Moonman" Gingrich as VP. Yeah, he's got baggage and he's made mistakes in the past, but he's an insider and knows his way around the political backrooms. He's exactly the sort of person Trump described as needing for VP.

Really, the question shouldn't be why Moonman, but whether there is anyone else better for the job? A lot of people throw out bullshit diversity gimmick picks like a mexican or a woman or a mexican woman or this sort of bullshit. That sort of pandering just looks weak. Trump would do best to just pick a no-nonsense conservative white man.

I'd also really like Webb, but Trump has already said he's picking a republican.
>>
>>75550530
He is illuminati.

If trump picks him as a compromise, he will have to be careful.

It increases that they would try and assassinate, to install their shill.
>>
Good choice, but Trump will have to forego attacking Bill's infidelity with Newt standing next to him
>>
>>75550811
>>75551070
Have any facts to this? I thought the tinfoil perspective was that anyone who's at all relevant in politics was illuminati anyway.
>>
Newt, Huntsman and Sessions are my top picks

I've heard people say Corker and Crapo would be solid but I don't know much about them
>>
File: bm-apuapustus.jpg (32 KB, 650x522) Image search: [Google]
bm-apuapustus.jpg
32 KB, 650x522
>>75551048
Trump already came out and kind of bluntly said he's picking a white man since anything else would be pandering, kek. I think that Newt would be a great choice, as he could help shape the policy program that Trump will be running on, and appeal to ''serious'' voters. Memes and anger can only carry you so far.
>>
>>75551513
>white man
>>
MOONMAN!
>>
>>75550530
If Newter is VP, its a landslide for hillary

He has more baggage than she does, and its all real
>>
>>75550530
I think he's a bad pick if he wants to get independents and democrat votes
>>
HE NEEDS JIM WEBB. WE WERE CAUGHT IN THE WEB AND WE CAN MAKE AMERICA CAUGHT IN THE WEBB AGAIN
>>
File: jim-webb.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1071) Image search: [Google]
jim-webb.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1071
>>75552218
>get independents and democrat votes
>>
File: 1463433756620.jpg (322 KB, 952x629) Image search: [Google]
1463433756620.jpg
322 KB, 952x629
>>75550562
>S O O N B A S E
>O
>O
>N
>B
>A
>S
>E
>>
>NAFTA
he will literally not be chosen

if you think it will be newt you have brain damege
>>
>>75550530
good guy, terrible political decision
I was 100% in for a Jim Webb pick but since that probably won't happen I would honestly prefer if it was some literally who governor who just doesn't hurt the campaign in any way.
>>
Speak no evil of His Excellency the Right Honorable Lord Newt the Vicar of the God Emperor, otherwise it's the dungeon for you.
>>
File: spaceNewt.jpg (81 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
spaceNewt.jpg
81 KB, 600x400
>VP nominee Newt comes on stage to make his speech at the Republican national convention
>Announces plan to divert 1% of gdp to NASA and subcontractors like Boeing and Spacex
>Audience goes crazy, Trump/Newt poll numbers surge to 60%
>Mass enthusiasm on the streets, Trump is elected
>Space program is great again, there is a massive boom in jobs for engineers and scientists and technical workers
>Manhatten Program/ Space Race atmosphere, the best minds in the world flock to America, barriers are broken, paradigms shift
>President Trump, Putin and VP Newt are launched to the moon to celebrate the opening of joint American/Russian moonbase
>mfw
>>
>>75552735
Says the polack
>>
>>75550530
good choice

I'm not even gonna read the thread to avoid getting triggered by morons who only think about how this will affect the general election
>>
>>75553597
not an argument
>>
It'll be Jeff Sessions but I want it to be Jim Webb. Newt is going to be in the cabinet, though, along with Krispy.
>>
>>75552092
Not to mention he sat on the Council of Foreign Relations with Hillary Clinton. And that council supported both NAFTA and is for globilization.
>>
>>75553773
Jeff Sessions doesn't make much sense desu. The people who want Sessions are the people that are already on board the trump trian. Sessions is great, but he brings nothing new to the table.
>>
>>75554136
it would win the Jeb vote :^)
>>
Stupid thread imo. Newt has been in the news recently bad mouthing Trump. Its not going to happen. If you paid attention to politics, you would know this.
>>
>>75552487
I want it to happen but the price in meme magic is too great for kek to simply make it so. Not happening.
>>
rank and file establishment republican douche bag. i hope trump picks someone better than that
>>
>>75554136
He's the less-charismatic, more dependable and experienced politician version of Trump. Trump wants redundancy in case something happens to him. Sessions can carry on the MAGA program just fine in case of disaster, and can convert Trump's desires into actionable politics from day 1 (well, before day 1, since Sessions is believed to be writing all of those platforms on Trump's website).
>>
>>75550530
Dragged Clinton kicking and screaming into fiscal responsibility and economic prosperity.
Newt is exactly what we need back in Congress, but VP would be nice too.
>>
>>75554807
It's crazy that congress actually functioned sometime in living memory. It is worthless right now. Someone needs to get the ball rolling.
>>
#NeverNewt
>>
File: newt2.jpg (21 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
newt2.jpg
21 KB, 620x350
Get for Newt VP.
>>
This really makes me think
>>
Newt is a low energy pick.

The lolbertarians are gonna get alot of funding from the cuckservatives this cycle, he has no choice but to pick Rand.
>>
>>75551009
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPFwNCIsXBc
>>
>>75555555
>>
>>75552487
>>75552520
TRUMP/WEBB 2016!!!

WEBB BRINGS INDEPENDENTS AND DEMOCRATS ALONG WITH THE KEY SWING STATE OF VA. IT'S A NO BRAINER. TRUMP IS SMART, HE'LL PICK WEBB
>>
Wew.
>>
>>75550530
fucking moonbase

soooo

HELLZ YEAH

too bad he fucked over his wives with cancer and shit
>>
>>75550530
picking Newt would destroy his campaign. Trump needs to pick a sensible moderate without all the baggage.
>>
>>75551348
Gingrich is a Jesuit operative
>>
>>75556666
I like this for the reasons stated plus Webb has experience in Congress and the Executive branch. Webb only gets better the more you learn about him.
>>
Marco Rubio is a better pick imo
>>
>>75557170
he also wrote a Samuel L. Jackson/Tommy Lee Jones flick, what the fuck
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_of_Engagement_(film)
>>
>>75556666
so it was written... so it shall be done
>>
File: lek.jpg (36 KB, 619x519) Image search: [Google]
lek.jpg
36 KB, 619x519
Sometimes I think he picks Christie to use him to paint Hillary as a dirty criminal as much as possible, with Christie promising to lock her away. Because the American public hates celebrities getting away with shit they wouldn't be able to. Clinton could be labelled as the Paris Hilton of this election.
>>
>>75550530
I watched him a few times, he's been know to troll,
>>
>>75555270
I'm 36, I remember a time with a Republican Congress that didn't have its hands on its ankles or its thumb up its ass.
>>
I want Oprah
>>
>>75551097

Trump has his own infidelity baggage. The issue Trump is pounding Bill on is the rape and lecherous behavior of his.
>>
>>75554190
>Newt has been in the news recently bad mouthing Trump

this is bullshit unless you provide good sauce, he's been on board since the beginning
>>
>>75553344

Oh goodie, more immigrants!
>>
>America will colonize space if Trump becomes President

MAKE THE MOON GREAT AGAIN
>>
>>75550530
Gingrich has a lot of experience in Congress. Since he was speaker he also had to interface with the Senate. He still has plenty of connections to get things done while a lot of conservatives still remember him fondly. He's the perfect choice for an outsider like Trump who upon gaining the presidency could be stonewalled by his own congress.

The over-the-top shit like the moon base proposal and other things are just gravy.
>>
Didn't that Dildo instantly dump his wife when she had cancer
>>
>>75550562
Aeiou
>>
>>75550530
If he is, that will greatly improve the odds of my voting for Trump.
>>
>>75557308
>Directed by William Friedkin
I gotta check this out
>>
File: Aliens-Newt-e14483292348381.jpg (91 KB, 873x523) Image search: [Google]
Aliens-Newt-e14483292348381.jpg
91 KB, 873x523
>>
Fuck no.

Newt voted for the war in Iraq and is just another Republican "insider" stooge.

Webb or another politcal outsider, not someone who is almost as bad as Hilary, just on the other side.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.