[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm pro white and support Western civilization, but why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I'm pro white and support Western civilization, but why shouldn't I be a feminist? I am a woman and have no desire to go back to the days when women were stuck with husbands who beat them, had almost no property rights, and were basically treated like slaves. If you insist on that stuff I'll have to side with the SJWs against you.

I understand concerns about birthrate though, which is why I think high IQ women should basically be paid to have kids. A worthwhile government program.
>>
Smh. A woman turning on a computer.
Please, tell me it is in the kitchen.
>>
>>75548559
at least try somewhat more creative trolling
>>
>>75548435
>women should basically be paid to have kids

Go away nigress
>>
>>75548644
I don't see how he is trolling, i keep mine at home and pregnant. She's carrying our fifth child at 25.
>>
Because Feminism is not about those things you mentioned, not anymore atleast. You have equal, and even favourable social patterns in comparison to males at this point. By not supporting Third-Wave Feminism (which is what feminism is now, lets be honest), you are not giving up the rights that your predecessors fought for; Remember that Western Society was the ones to give females the rights you can delight in today. I hardly believe anyone with influence would insist on removing those qualities of life for women.

Frankly, you are free to pursue your own interests; But if you do it by the SJW side you will see it be destroyed as you describe it; Because as a woman, minority or a faggot of either gender according to them you have to think in a certain way or be excluded.

You can relinquish your, or your fellows, free speech and identity by supporting the SJWs.
You can support a fully logical, but slightly undermining ideology towards the women of todays society.

In Europe the matter is more simple, either you're a PC-Bro-SJW, and then you will assist the islamisation of the continent. Or you are against it, and automatically every bad word in the book.

I wish you the best of luck reaching a conclusion, ma'am. But if you go with the SJWs you are proving what is said on here; Directly or indirectly, that women are incapable of having the right priorities.
>>
>>75548435
>the massive Welfare State isn't enough incentive
Fuck off you're basicly being paid to breathe as a woman
>>
>>75548435
You're not even trying dickhead
>>
>>75548845
That's nice, I don't have a problem with stay at home moms or people having kids. I meant it's a dumb way to make someone mad
>>
>>75548435
You spelt Jew wrong.
>>
>>75548947
High IQ women are the ones we want to breed, not the low IQ trash that use welfare. We need to encourage the smart and talented among us to have more kids, and since women with real jobs don't use welfare this sort of transfer payment makes sense.

>>75548935
I don't care about the word "feminism" it's just semantics. I'm fine with the gender situation in most Western countries. France is the weird exception, the men in France are very misogynistic and grabby in a way that surprised me when I was there
>>
>>75549160
If you are fine with gender situation in most countries you are a fine example of third-wave feminism. The fact that males are extremely undermined in Europe and USA seems to be completely beyond you and beyond the original idea of Feminism. If male suicide rates being extremely high recent years - And unsuccessful female suicide rates being high (attention seeking, while males actually do it) is the kind of thing you would refuse to acknowledge - So you can have some space for "muh misogyny", you are lacking the core principles to even consider yourself someone striving for equality; Very much like third-wave feminists, I believe we have reached a conclusion... You are simple another selfish third-wave feminist that wants what is best for YOU and more entitlement and privilege than you have already been granted.
>>
>>75549441

Perhaps I should have said I am fine with the rights women currently have. I agree that modern feminism demonizes men in a way that is fundamentally unhealthy. This is particularly true in schools, where young boys are fit into an environment that doesn't real work for them.
>>
File: 1463695943997.png (660 KB, 1106x1012) Image search: [Google]
1463695943997.png
660 KB, 1106x1012
>>75548435
>implying the government doesn't pay women money for having kids.
>>
>>75548845
>She's carrying our fifth child at 25.
>Mexican flag
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>75549160
>>75549595
> I'm fine with the gender situation in most Western countries.
Wow.

Then you're not a feminist, you're a neoconservative. If you still call yourself a feminist, you become an apologist for the third wave feminists who have failed to find any other way to improve female conditions besides stifling men and redistributing financially related things away from them.

>I agree that modern feminism demonizes
Time to stop posting.
>>
>>75548435
>without feminism I'd live in Britain circa 1300.
>>
>>75548435

really makes you think...
>>
>>75548435
I've never heard of a mainstream politician actually suggest that women shouldn't work or be treated like slaves. You're drinking the progressive kool-aid.
>>
>>75548435
>as a woman
you have to go back
>>
>>75548644

Totally wasn't trolling. The only reason it should be on for you is to look up recipes.
>>
>>75548435
The children these smart women bare better be raised with both parents like a normal human being. We have seen what single mothers nurture.
>>
>>75548845

Thanks for the support Mexi-bro.
>>
Simply put, modern feminism is a cancer on society that does nothing but violate our constitutional rights (try to remove our free speech) or tries to demonize normal people.
>>
>>75548435
Your confusion is with the more traditional definition of 'feminist' and what 'feminist' has come to mean. The movement has been taken over and though it uses the same old title, it really does not mean what it used to.
>>
File: 1411179944921.png (33 KB, 1138x626) Image search: [Google]
1411179944921.png
33 KB, 1138x626
>>75548435
>>
>>75548845
I feel sorry for her abdomen and vagina, she must look pretty shit by this point.
>>
>>75548827
>>women should basically be paid to have kids

That's what the Fascist states wanted you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 896x1195) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 896x1195
ALL WOMEN ARE WHORES FUCK OFF ROASTIE
>>
>>75548435
Explain to us how working some shitty desk job is more fulfilling than creating and shaping a life.

Explain to us why with the rise of modern feminism female suicide rates are skyrocketing.

Women weren't slaves, they were just playing their nature role as a caregiver and glue of the family. A totally underrated and amazing role in this world, which is shit on by feminists today.
Men went out and got shit done but the reason they were motivated as all for their wife and kids..

Nobody said you have to get yelled at and treated like dirt, that simply means you've married the wrong man.
>>
>>75548435
>anime pic
>pro-white
Fuck off tranny, all real women love black cock and hate white men
>>
>>75548435

If you're being completely serious, don't expect much of an argument from /pol/ aside from blatant shitting on women as the root of all evil.

Since your comment is pretty open I'm going to tell you why you're wrong to support Feminism.

Modern Feminism is not in your interests, and identifying as a 'Feminist' in real life is a good way to repel all men within a 30ft radius.

Feminism seeks to destroy both womanhood and manhood. It seeks to blur the boundaries between both so that there will be no male dominated areas.

In doing so Feminism seeks to destroy the concept of masculinity as a whole. In destroying masculinity it also destroys femininity.

Masculinity and Femininity are polar opposites; without one you cannot have the other.

How does Feminism attempt to destroy Masculinity? By destroying the things that make men, men. It tells us that Masculinity is 'toxic' and undesirable. It encourages women to reject what makes them feminine and instead tells them to act like men.

After several decades of this brainwashing the result is what we have today. Numerous numbers of women lamenting the lack of real men, and numerous numbers of men lamenting the lack of real women. Relations between genders are at the worst they have possibly ever been.

And that is the goal of Feminism. In its final stage it seeks to destroy the core of Western Society, the family unit.

If you support Western Society, you must support the family unit, and therefore, oppose Feminism.
>>
>>75548435
>but why shouldn't I be a feminist?

Because feminism relies on the false notion that men and women are equal and should be treated as such.
>>
>>75548435
>stuck with husbands who beat them,
Didn't happen on a large scale, happens just as much today with your sleep around friend.
At least the Husband didn't spread STD really ruining your life, unlike todays tinder culture.

>had almost no property rights,
Same rights as men. If you buy it you own it, do you want special rights?
The low divorce rate, low depression rate made special rights uneccessary

>were basically treated like slaves.
How does your daily life today, as a single liberated women look like?
You don't make food, don't clean your apartment? Ohh yeah, and working 8 hours in a boring office is really liberating.

You are just another uneducated women who fell for the "the past was bad" meme, not realizing that you are much more enslaved today and less happy.
>>
>>75548435
You have no idea (that´s why many men consider women dumb and inferior).... go back and read a TRUE f..... book
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.