[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do i leave humanity behind, /pol/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: 1426797109720.jpg (76 KB, 1152x720) Image search: [Google]
1426797109720.jpg
76 KB, 1152x720
how do i leave humanity behind, /pol/?
>>
>>75547671
Well, killing yourself would do the trick.
>>
>>75547671
ask Rich Piana
>>
Ask /fit/
>>
8 scoops.
>>
>>75547671
The earth is a circle.. if you think about it... everyone is behind you at some point.
>>
>>75547671

It's sad sometimes to be a bodybuilder on /pol/ when people think they actually lift while <200 lbs and >15% Bf....
>>
>>75547671
just do a 360 and walk away
>>
>>75547671
something tells me that game has an association with metal gear
>>
>>75547791
really makes you think
>>
>>75547777
I mean come on man I dont want that pussy shit it has to be AT LEAST 8 scoops
COME ON
>>
>>75547791
Deep
>>
File: photo.jpg (14 KB, 337x337) Image search: [Google]
photo.jpg
14 KB, 337x337
>>
>>75547671
Realize that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. That they can't be saved because the universe wishes to see itself through the eyes of the doomed. You can try to enlighten them, but if the course is not destined in their life path, you will be met with anger and resistance. Ego death is painful for those not ready for it.
This is the will of the universe. All you must focus on is the magus opus and you will find your way through the land of the dead. Hated by those around you but one with reality and above a great many things.
>>
>>75547671
In Germany? Just sit tight, it'll come naturally.
>>
>>75547731
fpbp
>>
>>75547671

Why, with Rich Piana's Mutant Mass Gainer, of course!
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.