[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Discussion: should whites pay reparations to blacks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: 1446825080006.jpg (53 KB, 716x577) Image search: [Google]
1446825080006.jpg
53 KB, 716x577
>>>/int/60104799
>>
I'm going to go with "No."
>>
>>75546708
Anyone who benefitted from slavery should pay those who have not. Since every American Alice today has benefited from slavery, I guess that would be a no.
>>
>>75547141
Alice should be alive. Now I feel that my whole argument is undone by that typo. #blacklivesmatter
>>
>>75546708
Interesting pic.
>>
Fuck off.
>>
Why should people who were never involved with slavery pay those who werent slaves?
>>
>>75547141
Sure, Alice benefited, but what about the Cheshire Cat?
>>
>>75547141
Slavery contributed to less than 5% gdp and the real benefit was that niggers got injected with some EU dna so they were clasdically retarded. Reparations were already paid, the nigger doesnt deserve the extravagance of white culture he should be in his mud hut eating peanut butter.
>>
File: Clash of great minds.jpg (94 KB, 582x511) Image search: [Google]
Clash of great minds.jpg
94 KB, 582x511
Yes i'm sure we finnish people contributed a lot to the slave trade back in the days(yeah right) . In truth in the 1500s the russian empire sold our children and women to the ottomans. But hey! the slaveship's tar and shit. Niggers and sandniggers should be gassed all i care.
>>
sure--give all niggers a bullet----PAID MOTHE
RFUCKERS!!!
>>
>>75546708
Following that logic:
Do the Romans owe most of Europe?
Do the Greeks owe even more of Europe?
Does the high class owe the low class?
Do emus owe us?
>>
>>75546708
No they should pay us for bringing thier sorry asses here. Should have left them in thier fucking mud huts. Ungrateful pieces of shit
>>
>>75546708
No.
>>
hahahahahahahahahahaha
The mother fucking welfare they get is their reparations,
also the free housing and the 77% of the prison pop who get 3 hots and cot that are black is also their reparations

thread is now over question is answered
>>
They didn't free themselves.

Id say debt already been paid.
>>
You mean to American blacks? White Americans already did it was called the Civil War...
In modern times? Blacks owe other Blacks for murdering, raping and destroying their loves not to mention all the hundreds of thousands of White Americans brutalized by Black Americans. Where's their reparations?
>>
No, blacks in the Confederacy (and before) owned slaves too.
>>
>>75546708
Do it if it comes with a plane ticket.
>>
>>75546708
I love this picture so much
>>
>>75546708
Why?
If we do we should be allowed to be proud of our race.
You can't tell us that we have to be held to our ancestors crimes but not their achievements.

Also why care about blacks when Japanese and Jewish people were oppressed more recently than blacks?
>>
/int/ is such garbage, even more so than four years ago.
>>
File: 68h4zlbu.jpg (8 KB, 238x240) Image search: [Google]
68h4zlbu.jpg
8 KB, 238x240
>>75550975
Heyo what's up nigger.
>>
>>75546708

Yes.
Whites: "How much do you want?"
Blacks: "muh ebonics dollah"
Whites: "Good. Done. Here you go. Now Fuck off."

Sorted.

Maybe we could do the same for Feminists.
>>
File: czech.jpg (56 KB, 748x509) Image search: [Google]
czech.jpg
56 KB, 748x509
>>75549985
gibe me story
>>
File: salt_mine.jpg (31 KB, 480x320) Image search: [Google]
salt_mine.jpg
31 KB, 480x320
>>75546708
No. They were enslaved in Africa by Africans. Whitey saved them from being sold to a salt mine in Anatolia where they'd have 6-12 month lifespan max, and brought them to lovely sunny America where they can eat delicious watermelon, rob likker stores, and rape white wimmen. They should be paying us for the tremendous favor.
>>
File: 65464gdfgdgd5665.gif (1 MB, 280x157) Image search: [Google]
65464gdfgdgd5665.gif
1 MB, 280x157
>>75546708

Yes we should.
With bullets.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.