[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>provocative =/= educated or intelligent How can anyone listen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
File: DSC09158e-film.jpg (63 KB, 1280x854) Image search: [Google]
DSC09158e-film.jpg
63 KB, 1280x854
>provocative =/= educated or intelligent

How can anyone listen to his arguments and agree?
>>
>>75544989
Fuck off shill. Milo is based as fuck. Only SJWS and Sandercucks dislike him.
>>
I don't care what his arguments are; People I hate cry when he speaks.
>>
>>75544989
I was of the understanding that he was breaking down barriers.
>>
>>75545020
>based
he's a fag and a jew
>>
>>75544989
Because we're educated and recognize that he's right.

What has he said that is factually wrong, other than his insistence that there is a god out there? That's pretty much the line where his skepticism ends.
>>
>>75545296
Fuck off you can't even vote in our election.
>>
>>75544989
millennials are dumb cunts

why do you think trump is so popular among the millennials; he is an irl shitposter and the meme loving fucks cream their pants when he opens his mouth.
>>
>>75545309
He doesn't use facts.

"Many recent studies show..."

"Many people agree..."

et-fucking-cetera
>>
>>75544989
provocative = entertaining = worth watching
>>
>>75545480
>>75545489
Ah, so this is the famous Aussie shitposting I've heard so much about
>>
File: ss (2016-05-30 at 04.17.58).png (41 KB, 588x405) Image search: [Google]
ss (2016-05-30 at 04.17.58).png
41 KB, 588x405
He was gang raped by niggers as a kid and projects it now.

He's mentally ill and needs help but instead he seduces young men to his way of life.
>>
>>75545569
american butthurt: seismic
>>
>>75545428
Neither can Milo.
>>
>>75544989
You don't agree with the truth?
>>
>>75544989
You are right, his arguments for Catholicism are retarded af
>>
>>75545569
Only you shitty amerifats think he is clever.
>>
File: image.jpg (105 KB, 856x571) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
105 KB, 856x571
>>75545020
I dislike him
>edgy
>Jew
>fag
>tolerant
>nigger lover
You can keep Milo
>>
>>75544989
It wouldn't surprise me if a video of this guy getting knocked out by an angry activist appeared on Worldstar Hip Hop first.
>>
Does Milo even have any actual arguments?
All he does is go on about how much nigger cock he stuffs in his ass and then occasionally mentions that feminists are unattractive if he's losing the crowd.
Even in his articles, every paragraph starts with "I" or "My" or he has to mention how much of a degenerate he is.
Its entertaining how much he gets the left riled up, buts he's not really a source for political stimulation.
Not to mention that he's a complete Jew in that he's assertive himself as a leading figure of the alt-right movement while at the same time openly denying that he is a part of it.
>>
>>75544989

Everything he says is spot on, except for his strange stance on lesbians and asexuals, and his typical shiy stance on abortion.
>>
We know he's smart because he's a jew. Don't play stupid op.
>>
>implying provocation isn't more powerful than most forms of intelligence, strength, and cunning in modern American society.

I admire his devotion to freedom of speech but, yes, his logic is often specious and his arguments poorly grounded.
>>
>>75544989
He's like a flamboyant Dark Knight.
He can say/do things that are mostly right and still get hated for it.
He's not the fag we deserve, but the one we need right now.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unoBT8Te13g
>>
File: Trump with Milo.jpg (64 KB, 960x722) Image search: [Google]
Trump with Milo.jpg
64 KB, 960x722
>>75545918
You do realize that Trump likes Milo too, right? He even complimented his looks and charm.
>>
>>75547703
Trump is liberal. Also of course he compliments the guy who gets him voters. He also like Caitlyn Jenner.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.