[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
German Cucks Punished By Kek
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
Hey /pol/ let's troll the german cucks.

On Sunday south Germany was hit by heavy rains which caused some floods and one village in particular (Braunsbach) got hit severely.

People recorded the happenings and put them on youtube, german ((media)) are now embedding those youtube videos on their news site for clicks and shekel farming.

In about 3-4 hours (((current time))) is 13:30 CST) the german wageslave will get home from work and probably read the news and will stumble upon these videos.

LETS RED PILL THE COMMENT SECTION!

Some trolls already did this and that's how i got the idea to call upon the meme magick.

You know the drill! Make fun of them, make fun of their tolerance, tell 'em they should throw the rapefugess into the floods, they are triggered super easy and lulz are guaranteed.

Here are some links to Video which will probably gain millions of views till evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8gDqlTv3svc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4Olhwga7Rk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQlqTs7IhlI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3rsN5PJDrg

>as a sacrifice i'll share with you the only SUPER RARE PEPE i have. i found it on some freemasonry website, the pepe was created in 1827 or something.

MAY KEK BLESS YOU

MAY KEK BRING DEATH UPON THE NORMIES.
>>
>>75544111
shut up and make chocolate mountaincuck.
>>
>>75544294
come on! we can use this tragedy to possibly red pill another thousands of germans.

If they see that the world views them as pathetic untermenschen for serving the sandniggers there might be a chance they realize that they aren't the heroes that they think they are.

we can do this Hans-Peter, let's save your nation or did you already give up? Join this LulzOp and provide more links to videos ((they)) published on their news sites, if the video has over 100'000 view it's a GO! maybe even share facebook links, i don't use goybook myself but we can't let this opportunity fade away.
>>
File: 1453829021495.png (60 KB, 904x692) Image search: [Google]
1453829021495.png
60 KB, 904x692
>>75544111
Kek is washing the filth from the streets himself, behold the power of kek.
>>
File: the-word-of-kek!!.png (203 KB, 500x795) Image search: [Google]
the-word-of-kek!!.png
203 KB, 500x795
>inb4 it's raining frogs all over Germany.
>>
File: TaySay.png (481 KB, 1572x900) Image search: [Google]
TaySay.png
481 KB, 1572x900
>>75544111

can't tan without a little swim
>>
File: eyoby.jpg (125 KB, 659x713) Image search: [Google]
eyoby.jpg
125 KB, 659x713
>>75544111
shameless self bump

wtf is wrong with you /pol/ ?
Why are you answering to shitposts and not to this? i wanna see germans getting seriously upset.

also take a look at the pepe, it has "Damascus Commandery" written on it. This is real, it's kek's will, a sign, kek made me post this thread, kek is guiding us right now!

How much more prove do you need to become involved?

>"Damascus Commandery"

fucking hell wake up
>>
K.
>>
Already commented on two videos. Where's my Toblerone?
>>
File: DerEwigeJude.png (33 KB, 218x210) Image search: [Google]
DerEwigeJude.png
33 KB, 218x210
fuck you guys at least my pepe is still somewhat rare.
thanks for letting germany commit suicide

and fuck you jidf shills, i know you're responsible for all the shitposts lately
>>
>>75544111
Well have a bump before the mud slides this thread off the board.
>>
File: PepeToblerone.jpg (37 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
PepeToblerone.jpg
37 KB, 598x598
>>75547396
at your local super market, i don't have any Toblerone since i don't really like it (the length of it makes me feel uncomfortable about my penis size)
>>
>>75548441
My local supermarket doesn't have those.
>>
>>75549107
i didn't even know Mexicans eat chocolate. it's way too hot isn't it? maybe some chocolate flavoured ice cream...yeah why don't you get yourself some ice scream?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.