[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gun Control
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: berry cartoon nra CC.jpg (485 KB, 1479x1550) Image search: [Google]
berry cartoon nra CC.jpg
485 KB, 1479x1550
>Eurocucks will defend this
>>
File: image.jpg (135 KB, 1350x868) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
135 KB, 1350x868
I dont think they will.

Pic related: really makes you think.
>>
>>75543990
Only literal cucks are against guns for law-abiding citizens.
>>
>>75543990
What do you think about Europeans who own firearms?
>>
>>75544918
For the few who have the privilege to own one, proud that they can own one, but sad as they still have tort laws fucking them over.
>>
>>75543990

Nope. I want a second amendment here, too.
>>
>>75543990
So if I dig a hole with a shovel, it was the shovel that did all the work?
>>
>>75545250
It's pretty lax here except for semi-auto rifles and handguns.
>>
>>75544918
don't tell them you'll destroy the only leverage then think they own
don't show them the numbers cause guns holders in the US can't read numbers correctly
so yes muricans you have guns and no euros don't own guns, and no you're not a wierd mix between bigots and commies
>>
>>75545250
Its not that bad. The biggest drawback here is that you cant carry (although somewhere, like Czech republic you can) and you need permit which isnt hard to get, just a bit costly.
>>
>>75545415
We know you can get AKs easily enough, or at least the muslims can.
>>
>>75545390
>It's pretty lax here

Not it isn't. Next month semi-autos and handguns are probably going to get banned EU wide too. Thanks Cazeneuve!
>>
>>75543990
So glad we invented the hammer, making diy home improvements has never been easier, i just sit on my ass watching tv whilst this tool goes and does its function by itself. Only sometimes does it crack the skulls of the neighbours kid but he was asking for it, little gobshite.
>>
>>75545776
Complete FUD. Just like shotguns going illegal.
>>
>>75545632
the AKs are sold to the muslims by the alt right
that's the saddest part of the story
far right and terrorists hand in hands and united to destroy society in the name of their god or their political ideas or both
>>
>>75545845
>je ne suis pas au courant donc ça n'existe pas!

Pauvre con

http://www.unpact.net/15-10-2015.html
>>
File: Battle_of_crecy_froissart.jpg (533 KB, 1769x1496) Image search: [Google]
Battle_of_crecy_froissart.jpg
533 KB, 1769x1496
>>75543990
>that picture

Remember the good old non-murderous times before guns were invented?
>>
>>75545881
>the AKs are sold to the muslims by the alt right
Prove it.
>>
I always appreciate pro-gun Europeans.
>>
>>75545881
Hahahah wtf?

Yeah it's totally the evil "far right" selling illegal yugoslavian guns to muslims, and not the muslims living in ex-yugo countries who stole those weapons after the wars.
>>
>>75545881
Speaking of AK's...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwSJiAwoMpY
>>
>>75545993
>Rumeur
Tu vas vraiment faire chier pour ça ? Ca fait des lustres que la peur alimente ces conneries. Y'a des posts de 2010 sur corsicarms qui en parlent, les pompes revenaient tout juste en catégorie 5 avec l'astuce/détournement de loi (rayer les canons) et ça parlait déjà.

La vérité c'est que les armureries ne vont pas se refournir en stock parce que ça revient trop cher:
-importer des pompe par Europarms, même bas de gamme comme le mav 88 -> $250 + taxe (???)
-les faire passer au banc d'épreuve de S-E -> double le prix
Résultat, presque pas de plus-value.
>>
>>75545390
>semi-auto rifles and handguns.
So basically fucking everything a civilian could own.

In Poland we can have black powder weapons designed before a certain date 100% without any permits or registrations, we can even conceal carry and use them if we have a justified cause. Modern weapons need a permit and general bureaucratic fuckery but it's not too bad, you just need a clean criminal record and not be fucked in the head. There's also NRA-like group which wants common firearm access so we can be more like burgerlandia.
>>
>>75546489
Is it legal to make your own firearm?
>>
>>75545776
I think they're actually getting rid of that plan
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTrvpMWtGDg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RP6rIl_iDE
>>
I have a better idea than banning guns.
Why not ban murder?
>>
>>75546621
Ban hands and feet.
If there were removed at birth could prevent almost all crime.
Think of the children!
>>
>>75543990
I find it pretty telling that the libtard is represented by a stupid kid. People have never killed each other with anything other than guns, as we all know.
>>
>>75543990
>kid is the obnoxious libcuck
It all makes sense now, they're like big children who appeal to emotion, rather than logic.
>>
>>75546111
search the web
the guy who sold weapons to the paris attacker is a far right guy
>>
>>75546916
You said it, you prove it.
>>
File: From_Karen_With_Love.jpg (34 KB, 720x689) Image search: [Google]
From_Karen_With_Love.jpg
34 KB, 720x689
>>75543990
I'd rather noose a person than shoot a person.
Fuck guns they are the faggot way to kill a man.
>>
>>75543990
Leftest cartoons are seriously fucking chicken scratch.
>>
>>75546573
Yes if you have a manufacturing license.
>>
>>75546589
thanks master!
>>
>>75545390
So "pretty lax" to you means being limited to bolt-actions and shotguns?

>Liberté, égalité, fraternité

For fucks sake, liberty is the first fucking one.
>>
>>75547018
Who is this pretty lady?
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.