[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Were blacks better behaved in the older days before the civil
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 236x331) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 236x331
Were blacks better behaved in the older days before the civil rights movement/gangster culture/crack cocaine epidemic or is shit like this just cherry picked?
>>
>>75543824
Good old days when they had 100% employment
>>
>>75543824
Blacks behaved better when the Whites actually ruled and Blacks can't do jack shit against them or they'll be punished.
>>
>>75543824
They had healthier families and weren't as neck deep in Marxist bullshit before the 60s civil rights movement aka an attempt at a commie take over.
>>
Yes, look up black Wall street.
>>
>>75543824
Everyone was better behaved in those days.
>>
>>75543824
that photo is of afro caribbean immigrants arriving in london in the fifties
a real difference from the nigger gangs you see there today
>>
>>75544686
I wouldn't say that. They were just more discreet about it.
>>
it's obvious that niggers would behave themselves better if it wasn't for gangsta culture and crack, which were brought here by the CIA.
>>
Mind = blown that apartheid and authoritarian rule keeps minorities in line
>>
If they didn't behave police would whoop their ass
>>
>>75545198
I feel like they are happier under White Rule.
They are miserable now a days
>>
File: Chimp out.jpg (41 KB, 599x417) Image search: [Google]
Chimp out.jpg
41 KB, 599x417
>>75543824
Of course, they behave cause the other option was the rope.
Now the can go on raping and killing sprees, BLM, we wuz kangz and sheet, Obongo...
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.