[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are parts of Sweden still good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8
File: sweden.jpg (140 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sweden.jpg
140 KB, 1280x720
I always dreamed since i was a kid to migrate to Swedem.

I got sick of all the turks here, too many people, etc.

A friend of my mother migrated with a doctor to Sweden, they told us it's the greatest country you could imagine.

Went there in vacation 2003, breathtaking forests, everywhere a fucking lake, it's like every swede has it's own lake.

The villages and cities were clean and calm, i played with my Swedish friends i made in just one week at the lake in front of our cabin, it was the dream.

Is it just the major cities with the cuckoldry? Or is it the same in any village/town now? For example we were in Norberg a little town in the middle of Sweden.

As a teenager i got even more exited of moving there and wanted to do it as soon as i finished high school.
I was obsessed with vikings, blonde aryan features, etc, i thought swedes must be the super humans of this world.

I can't believe that the memes are real, maybe a few ghettos but all of sweden?

Please redpill me.
>>
>>75542329
Move to America.
>>
I think it's mainly the cities, there are reports of shitskins refusing to be settled in smaller towns.
>>
>>75542329

Sweden is great. Stay away from suburbs in greater cities. Stockholm is still fucking awesome. Småland and Värmland too. Don't believe the meme.
>>
Be me playing CSGO
Where you all from,
Sweden
Oh wow is it as bad as they say over there?
Much worse.
>>
File: 1462913781301.jpg (46 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1462913781301.jpg
46 KB, 1280x720
>>75542329
>Is it just the major cities with the cuckoldry? Or is it the same in any village/town now?
Used to be large cities with one or two stragglers in the odd small town. I grew up in a 99% white town, we had 3 Cantonese families, 2 adopted SKorean kids and less than 10 Syrian/Turk families. I live in a suburb to a big city now and I do a double-take whenever I see a Swede because we're so rare. I can walk into a shopping centre and be the only white person there. That said it's slowly moving out into the small towns because municipalities are forced to accept a certain amount of refugees/etc or pay penalties. In the last five or so years there have appeared several large Somali families in my home town and I except more will come. During my last year in high school several "poor, fleeing" African young men were placed in our school and students were encouraged to show them around yadda yadda.

TLDR: It's fine but not for long, visit now rather than later.
>>
File: 14ar.jpg (530 KB, 806x906) Image search: [Google]
14ar.jpg
530 KB, 806x906
>>75542329
I always dreamed of being the fastest 15 year old in Sweden.
>>
Well, it's better than germany. Move to a rural community, preferably far up north.
I'd recommend just going to norway or denmark, desu senpai.
Similar culture and language, less pakis.
>>
>>75542329
I live in Småland, it's not that bad here so far.
>>
>>75542880
Mate, that article is bullshit. Kristianstadsbladet debunked it earlier http://www.kristianstadsbladet.se/kristianstad/man-har-bara-sett-bilden-och-rubriken-och-delat-artikeln/
>>
>>75543176
Where in småland? I live on the border towards skåneland, and it's pretty terrible.
Tbf, 1 nigger/paki = too bad imo.
>>
>>75543246
Västervik.

More immigrants now than it used to be but could be worse.
>>
File: SwedenJail.png (225 KB, 800x3500) Image search: [Google]
SwedenJail.png
225 KB, 800x3500
I've heard Sweden's jails are pretty good.
>>
>>75543396
No, it couldn't be worse. 1 immigrant is oen too many. We are gonna fucking kill them all. Stop cucking.
>>
File: 1369272719517.gif (552 KB, 704x396) Image search: [Google]
1369272719517.gif
552 KB, 704x396
>>75543452
I hope you're right.
>>
File: 232435352.jpg (56 KB, 960x439) Image search: [Google]
232435352.jpg
56 KB, 960x439
>>75542329
Rural Jämtland, Värmland, Norbotten, Lappland etc.. are still close to 100 % white fyi.

>Pic related.
>>
File: Ch4BaIpWsAAQ0N0.jpg (80 KB, 600x375) Image search: [Google]
Ch4BaIpWsAAQ0N0.jpg
80 KB, 600x375
>>75543605
Join nordfront or something. Start kicking commie ass.
Hope is degenerate. Only STRENGHT OF THE WILL gives the results we want.
>>
File: 1149947-origpic-672478.jpg (69 KB, 502x376) Image search: [Google]
1149947-origpic-672478.jpg
69 KB, 502x376
Sol syns svartna,
nu segnar jord i hav,
strålande stjärnor störtar från himmelen
Elden brusar med bolmande rök;
det slår höga lågor mot himmelen själv
>>
>>75542329
Why don't you go to Denmark instead?
Even if parts of Swedenw ere still good, taxes and policies still affect you regardless of where you gonna go.
>>
>>75542474
Not really, the villages are being filled with immigrants, because those are the only places left with empty appartments.

I really can't see how the goverment is going to turn this around. Immigrants and women vote on greens, left and Anna Batra, there is no future for Sweden. The women/immigrants got to us. It is over. The only chance left now for Swedish men is to emigrate.

If you look at rich Swedish guys you see they all leave Sweden. As soon as they get the chance they leave. Nobody stays in this country because they know that as Swedish men they will Always be treated like shit in this shithole.

I'll leave for Norway or Denmark as soon as I can. There is no future for Nordic men in Sweden.
>>
>>75542329
dunno about sweden, but here niggers and shitskins for a very good reason is scared of remote places, forests, closed lakes, mountains

They know someone will exploit the chance if he gets one and knows he will get away with it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.