[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Show me, /pol/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: 82y8Nrc.jpg (64 KB, 736x1104) Image search: [Google]
82y8Nrc.jpg
64 KB, 736x1104
I'm going to put it out there: I'm not convinced about the whole bashing DA JOOS thing due to my doctor being a jew, my neighbor being a jew (bartended his kids Bar Mitzvah and got a bunch of old Jews pretty drunk), and my lifelong dentist is a Jew who helps out poor people (he helped my family get justice in my grandma's killing), but since you keep on sperging on about da white race(irish/Serb mix myself), then I'll ask the question

How would I go about helping the white race if it's my so called duty to?

Also, dark haired, blue eyed qt3.14 for shits n giggles
>>
Don't worry. Everyone knows USA is cucked by the Jews.

Good goy
>>
>>75542324
And your country is overrun by sandniggers who not only aided and sheltered the snackbars who attacked Paris, but then went on to bomb your own capitol.
Good going, Mahmoud
>>
The Jews are our ally and we should have realised this when we colonised the shitskins. It's the better if two evils.
>>
>>75542630
Jews
> only have one day a week to worship
> are encouraged to persued this life and not the next
> can drink alcohol
> tend to produce higher amounts of highly - educated individuals
> even when they were oppressed, they succeeded

Muslims
> last period of contributing significantly to the arts and science was 400 years ago
> constantly talk about oppression from Euros while not doing shit about other Muslims oppressing them
>can't drink
> have to pray 5 times a day on a rug
> believe the afterlife is more important than this one

You make a damn good point
>>
>>75542160
It took me many years to understand how evil Jews really are (Not all Jews, but most)

If you don't start NAMING your enemy to humanity for all the world to see, you stand absolutely no chance in hell of defeating him. What is particularly annoying about many mainstream “truther channels” is that the elite are clearly Jews, and they have the audacity to call them “Nazis” or "Illuminati".
>>
>>75543102
explain
and maybe the simpler explination for Jews being in certain fields(medicine, finance, entertainment) is due to the fact that most of them were pushed there by European governments who pushed them away from most channels of opportunity, and thats what they stuck with
>>
>>75543329
You need to answer these questions

Why have Jews been kicked out of so many countries if they never did anything wrong?
How is it possible that there is no link between anti-Semitism and Jewish behavior?
Why do Jews use charges of anti-Semitism to silence anyone who questions their behavior?
Why did Jews invent communism and use it to slaughter tens of millions of White Christians?
Why did Jews loot Russia after the collapse of communism?
Why do Jews protest Trump’s proposed wall while supporting the wall in racially-pure Israel?
Why are Jews flooding White nations with immigrants?
Why do Jews promote free sex, feminism, homosexuality, transsexualism and all other forms of degenerate perversity in White societies?
Why doesn’t Israel take refugees?
Why do Jews demand White Christians go fight and die in wars for them?
Why do Jews give free loans to other Jews while charging non-Jews interest?
How are Jews able to claim global moral authority while Israel commits the worst atrocities on the planet?
Why do Jews constantly claim to be the master race destined to rule over the goyim while denying Whites the basic right to have their own countries?
Why do Jews continue to refuse to provide proof that six million of them were murdered by Adolf Hitler during WWII?
>>
>>75542160
#NotAllJews
>>
>>75542991
>muslims
>can't drink
kek. atleast 50% of all muslims in germany are 24/7 drunk. the other halv smokes weed or do heroin.
>>
>>75542160
What many people don't realize is that most practicing Jews are wonderful people.

The ones you need to watch out for are the agnostic Jews and atheist Jews, they are the real problem
>>
>>75543513
Because of prevalent racism and anything that wasn't christian during the Middle Ages was considered a heresy

It's possible, but it's more likely a scapegoat

Cite behavior

Jews tend to have a higher percentage of intellectuals in their population than the general population, attracting people who are booksmart to a radical cause they can get behind. And white Christains killed millions of other white christains throughout Europe for years. Humans tend to kill lots of other humans.

cite source

Liberals who see immigrants as a positive influence on our country oppose it. Some are probably Jewish. There are Jews who probably support Trump's plan. And Israel isn't exactly racially-pure. They'll have a non-Jewish majority by 2050, considering their birthrates. So THe question is, if they're so powerful, then why not promote Jews to have children and kick out the non-Jews?

Merkel is a Lutheran, Obama and Clinton are Protestants, Trudeau is Catholic. All want more immigrants.

Liberals promote those values. Those values are also promoted in Israel. Again, if they wanted to destroy Euros with those values, then why would they allow it in their country?

http://www.salon.com/mwt/feature/2002/02/21/ezra_selim/ LGBT refugees from Palistine

Politicians demand the poor go fight and die in wars. Why did Hitler demand Germans fight in a war that they couldn't possibly win against the Soviet Union?

Religious law. Christians have the same thing. Thats why they were encouraged by European royalty to go into banking, to collect taxes off the interest.

Why does any religious group claim moral authority?

cite source

............this one is too dumb to respond to.
>>
>>75544473
it's allowed by their religion. Not allowed by Islam.
>>
>>75543774
My dad told me I should marry a Jewish grill, because Mediterranian features are better.(Best is with blue eyes)
According to the Torah, I can buy someones daughter.
So do you have any blue eyed daughters i can buy? I have a fair amount of shekels for you.
>>
Bump for an actual answer
>>
>>75542160
He's too far gone, there's nothing we can do.
>>
If you really want to help the white race, you need to be more than a sex object.
>>
>>75546942
How so?
All I'm asking is for an answer on how to help the white race.
>>75547123
I'm a man. I don't have nudes. What makes you think I'm a sex object?
>>
File: 1464123015808.jpg (217 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1464123015808.jpg
217 KB, 600x580
>>75547288
Your picture. Since you're a man, you must be a JOOOOO. So fuck of rabbi
>>
>>75547444
As I said in the post, i put a dark haired cutie for shits and giggles.
lrn2read
>>
>>75547288
just make white babies and instil conservative values. you dont have to hate jews or anything just dont spread or indulge in degeneracy like weakening birthrates and the family unit

dont worry about
>>
>>75543513

>Why have Jews been kicked out of so many countries if they never did anything wrong?

Its not that Jews are doing something wrong, Its that they get to powerful and influencial.
Everyone wants money and power, Jews are jsut better at getting them

>How is it possible that there is no link between anti-Semitism and Jewish behavior?
There is. I recommend reading Separation and its Discontents by Kevin Macdonald

>Why do Jews use charges of anti-Semitism to silence anyone who questions their behavior?

All healthy ethnic groups fight for their interests
Just because Whites can't work toghther doesn't mean Jews shouldn't

>Why did Jews invent communism and use it to slaughter tens of millions of White Christians?

The Czars were horrible to tje Jews. Not condoning it, but they had a reasoon to be angry. Plus Gentiles were also involved

>Why do Jews protest Trump’s proposed wall while supporting the wall in racially-pure Israel

Same reason why Millions of White Christians do, they are hypocrites

>Why are Jews flooding White nations with immigrants?

Same reasons Why White people are flooding White nations with immigrants. They are idiots

>Why do Jews promote free sex, feminism, homosexuality, transsexualism and all other forms of degenerate perversity in White societies?

For every socially subversive Jew, I can ffind you 10 equally subverisve gentiles

>Why doesn’t Israel take refugees?
Because Israelis, unlike most Whites, are not cucks

>Why do Jews demand White Christians go fight and die in wars for them?

Jews fight and die in wars too

>Why do Jews give free loans to other Jews while charging non-Jews interest?
What are you talking about?

>How are Jews able to claim global moral authority while Israel commits the worst atrocities on the planet

Thats bullshit.
>>
>>75542160
Irish were slaves for half a millennia to the British which are essentially Jews with bad teeth.
>>
>>75547987
And if I'm an atheist with libertarian leanings?
Because I can't exactly go back to believing in God because it's silly, and I honestly don't care if homos get married or if people do drugs, because that's always gonna happen.
Also, how are Czech grills?
>>
>>75548132
As a descendant from Jews, the free loan to Jews is true.
Search it anon and everyone.
It's even on fucking Wikipedia.
>>
>>75549161
It's also true about Christains and Muslims. Interest was seen as unholy. Jews just didn't have a rule about not charging to other religions.
>>
Sauce on the girl OP
>>
>>75550195
Google says ksenia solo
>>
>>75549018
then you should kill yourself for going along with ideological poisons designed to weaken society and destroy a people
>>
File: image.png (527 KB, 1071x2008) Image search: [Google]
image.png
527 KB, 1071x2008
THE JEWS TRULY ARE OUR GREAST ALLIE XD!
>>
the real problem is zionists more than jews. not all jews are zionists. not all zionists are jews. here is some background on the whole zionist thing.

the international bankers bleed our country of it's wealth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UrJGlXEs8nI

the bankers live in and own israel
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBHTdvMhSL4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpFXd7exT1I

israel wants to expand their territory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=etXAm-OylQQ

israel constantly baits US with false flag attacks to get us to fight their wars for them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KsPIj3qMGLY
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8LSIwvE0Nvo

israel's desire for mideast conquest is threatening western civilization
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHFnvFbThDE
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=44vzMNG2fZc

zionist jews have no love for whites, christians, or anybody else
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d7ukwfbJOVw&index=2&list=PLnpKdllrn-4CzPcQTw3y5YE37ns0n8Ljk

the last time a major power tried to break free from jewish subversion and debt slavery things got pretty ugly
http://thegreateststorynevertold.tv/

Israel is no friend of the US, and zionist jews are no friend of whites or any one else. You christ cucks need to wake the fuck up and stop worshiping these people. they are using your stupid prophecys to exploit you and the rest of us. The world is going to be filled with poverty and unrest until people start understanding what is going on under the hood.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.