[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did we go too far in our demonization of Nazi Germany?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: Eternal Anglo.jpg (22 KB, 490x313) Image search: [Google]
Eternal Anglo.jpg
22 KB, 490x313
>>
>>75539964
No. They are responsible for the european self-blaming mindset, white guilt, the general shift to the left (both socially and economically) and half of europe coming under communist control, not to mention deaths of millions of whites and destruction of large portion of european cultural heritage.
>>
>>75540303
Yes, but it is this exact European infighting that has made Europeans so weak today and ripe for conquering. Should the Anglos and Germanics not have united to rule the world as together?
>>
>>75540303
No, the Jews are responsible for that. Google search: Rote Fahne. Look at the propaganda of the winning side and all of them are of the filthy Jewish race. It really is too bad the holocaust never happened. Wish it did. The Jews are world villains.
>>
>>75540587
> Should the Anglos and Germanics not have united to rule the world as together?

They both tried and look how it ended..
>>
>>75539964
Way too far. Germany is the heart of Western Europe. If Germany is broken, Europe is broken. Turning it into a puppet state, trying to emasculate and subordinate it will result in a defenseless Europe overrun by muzzie hordes. Then the Russians will get it on with the Eastern Europeans, who will get rekt, and their will be no European resistance left. Europe needs a healthy Germany. What it doesn't necessarily need is Czechia, which is really just German clay anyway and should be returned immediately.
>>
>>75540611
Jews can only contol so much goyim
No one is responsible for a generation of beta leftist cucks other than germans themselves
>>
Yes, thats true, but just because they lost the war
>>
>>75540729
> not realizing "Czech Empire" is twice as old as Germany
> typical murrican "I know precisely what's going on everywhere in the world because FOX news and /pol/ redpills me on daily basis"

kill yourself bitte.
>>
>>75540800
Yeah, liberal Germans spread the seed. But the Jews planted it. See> Rote Fahne
>>
File: 1458845059896.png (2 MB, 1444x1080) Image search: [Google]
1458845059896.png
2 MB, 1444x1080
Considering many Europeans and Americans think all Germans were Nazis and all Nazis were evil, yes I'd say it went much too far. It's a direct cause of why Germany and Europe in general is so keen on multiculturalism - white guilt.
>>
>>75540800
Fucking like. I hope the Greeks gas you.
>>
>>75541008
-kike
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 500x375
>>75540729
Damn right
>>
YOU DESTROYED THE ONLY SYSTEM THAT COULD MAKE US ALL HAPPY.
>>
>>75540303
>No. They are responsible for the european self-blaming mindset, white guilt, the general shift to the left (both socially and economically) and half of europe coming under communist control, not to mention deaths of millions of whites and destruction of large portion of european cultural heritage.

Would they have won you would have nothing of that today, but they didn't, the Jewish communist did, and that's why shit is like this today.
>>
File: 10 swiss francs.png (482 KB, 413x406) Image search: [Google]
10 swiss francs.png
482 KB, 413x406
>>75541008
>fucking like
why are you even trying

>>75541065
"whoever doesn't agree with me is a jew

>>75540960
Yeah I'm sorry but i wouldn't like to be cleansed because some paranoid dictator because he doesn't like my ethnicity

>fight in a world war for your country
>end up getting shot by a german firing squad
>70 years later your grandchildren worship your enemy and call you a dumbass because you wanted to protect your nation
I don't understand krautlickers
>>
>>75540800
Except the creation of "a generation of beta leftist cucks" was 100% planned by the Allies with the successful implementation of their denazification programs.
>>
>>75543281
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Die_Rote_Fahne Kill yourself kike. You Jews are going to have your filthy lying mouths stuffed shut. https://youtu.be/KtEkRpGpHE8
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.