[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>saudis fly planes into our buildings then tell us to go invade
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: bush.jpg (385 KB, 750x500) Image search: [Google]
bush.jpg
385 KB, 750x500
>saudis fly planes into our buildings then tell us to go invade two countries they don't like
>o-okay
how could one man be so cucked?
>>
>>75538020
>how could one man be so cucked?
You mean uncucked, right? The only cucks in this scenario were the average American citizens.
>>
>>75538020
google PNAC
>>
>>75538617
obviously, he had to finish daddy's job cause they were both incompetent.
>>
the saudis dont have that power
deals were probably made that are advantageous for everyone
it does not follow that therefore he acted at saudi request.

but that's obvious.
this thread just exists because there is no other political topic to talk about I suppose
>>
>>75538891
reagan gave them more armaments than in any other arms deal in history. every conflict in the middle east since the 80s has conveniently targeted the saudi's enemies.
>>
>>75538020
What was he supposed to do?
>>
>>75539221
nuke the mecca
>>
>>75539221
target the country that did the thing?
>>
>>75538020
swap saudis with israelis and you'd be right
>>
>>75538617
Ho wow. Just Googled that and apparently Billy Kristol is founding member. And he's against Trump who's MAGA-ing.
>>
>>75539453
Afghanistan?
>>
>>75539543
>>>/r/loosechange
>>
>>75539600
Saudi officials met with each of the people who carried it out, who were all Saudis. Surely it was Afghanistan, Iraq, or Israel, right?
>>
>>75539757
Yes, the Taliban
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.