[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Cuckdom can save the west >Vahalla isn't real and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14
>Cuckdom can save the west
>Vahalla isn't real and when you die in battle you get to fuck endless streams of beautiful nordic women and fight to death every single night after a huge feast with mjod and steak.
>This isn't the right motivation western men need
>It's better to worship a cheeky grandpa for eternity

Heathen thread for the defence against the moslem plague
>>
File: 1367361183173.jpg (548 KB, 850x1433) Image search: [Google]
1367361183173.jpg
548 KB, 850x1433
>>75537788
>when you die in battle you get to fuck endless streams of beautiful nordic women
Lol no. Valhalla is a sausage fest and you've only got a ~50% chance of making it there. I'd expect a Norrman like yourself to atleast have heard of Fólkvangr.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F%C3%B3lkvangr
>>
File: aOyYQ13_700b[1].jpg (126 KB, 600x783) Image search: [Google]
aOyYQ13_700b[1].jpg
126 KB, 600x783
>Jesus wasn't the ultimate cuck
>This isn't the time for Ragnarok
>>
>>75537788
>nordic peganism for the nords
>greek peganism for the southerners
>celtic peganism for brits and anglos
>>
>>75537908
>mfw ragnarok myth was created only due to christian influence in scandinavia
>mfw no face
>>
File: 10282014145413.jpg (152 KB, 600x480) Image search: [Google]
10282014145413.jpg
152 KB, 600x480
>>75537788
It was fortold! It is a sign! Praise be Valhalla!
>>
>>75537788
>cheeky grandpa
Lost
>>
>>75537788
>This isn't the right motivation western men need
literally nigger tier motivation
>WE GOT TO BANG DA WHITE WIMYN IN VAHLALA AND SHIEET
>>
>>75538654
>>75538298

Butthurt viking rapebabies detected.
>>
Implying
>the Israelites weren't white Aryans
>Jesus wasn't a blonde haired, blue eyed Germanic
>the Bible isn't an instruction manual to teach people how to be clean, pure and virtuous
>your ancestors aren't laughing at you pagans
>>
File: 1463570440665.jpg (250 KB, 1042x1020) Image search: [Google]
1463570440665.jpg
250 KB, 1042x1020
>>75537788

>I shall now prove to the man in my sights
>That Valhalla is real

So is the viking shooting himself?

Or is he shooting another viking? But then that viking would already believe in Valhalla.

The author of the meme doesn't understand not everyone goes to Valhalla? The infidels do not go among the honored. Not even all vikings do. Only the bravest of fighters deserve a spot at the table.

Is this what happens when your brain is high on Christianity and SJW ideology? You think everyone deserves a spot? Fuck you.
>>
>>75538298
no, it's far older than this and very different too.
Gods die, all but two people die, from them comes a new better mankind and the fields will sow them selves etc.

Often christians and roman dominated historians do shit like this. Most lore is avaliable online, but the anglo translations usually sucks ass. It still has this whole propaganda shit to it, pagan bad christian good. Tons of lies and propaganda taken as fact. Some have other motives too, political...
History is not accepted even if it occured and written in christian times, like forinstance the americas or vestheim as we called it.. This is ours by threaty.. but not going there

With ásatrú comes history, like your jesus both the ása and vanic God were once walking among us. The Kings shall always hail from these Gods.

We know they lived long before the historical jesus as he is indirectly referenced by a peace with cæsar in year 0ish. This was called the Frode peace after a Danish King, and was many generations since Skjold.
>>
>>75538705
>literaly lost every battle where they weren't massively outnumbering the christians
>WE WARRIORS AND SHIT
>>
>IF YOU DIE FOR MY CAUSE YOU'LL HAVE IT GUD IN THE """AFTERLIFE"""

lmao, the Norwegian has a great point in fighting cuckoldry and defending our borders.

But kek at anyone who dies for the afterlife.

Dying for your family is a good death, anything is else is mental cuckoldry
>>
>>75538654
>>WE GOT TO BANG DA WHITE WIMYN IN VAHLALA

Only women who died in combat (fighting) would be eligible so that's a real small group.
>>
File: 1389676361444.jpg (64 KB, 538x482) Image search: [Google]
1389676361444.jpg
64 KB, 538x482
>>75537856
>being such a ninny cunt that you could even fathom yourself being overlooked by The Allfather
>>
http://omacl.org/Heimskringla/ynglinga.html

I have not verified this translation, it isn't so long.
This is mainly accounting for the line of Kings, before the next saga will focusing on the kings here after this, the first one king after king nor,Harald the first.

So the historical Gods, where they lived, where and how they died here on midgard, before going to their respective homes
>>
>>75538928

Actually the vikings won regular battles against the so called british (who were just other invaders if you want to play this game).
>>
>>75537856
folkfält sounds pretty comfy desu
>>
>>75537856
>implying knowledge on norse mythology isn't scarce at best, and highly dependent on region.
>>
>believing the same thing as your filthy savage subhuman muslim enemies
>"muh endless mjod, steak, and Nordic women pussy hurr durrrr"
>how bout endless void nullity faggot?
>>
File: 1455974266192 (1).jpg (16 KB, 460x276) Image search: [Google]
1455974266192 (1).jpg
16 KB, 460x276
>>75538943
Fate is fixed
It's already decided how you are going to die when the norns spun your life web when you was born.

It's all in the matter on how you die, that is by weapon, and the most important of all is to take down as many of your enemies as you can before they get you.

Basically the guys did it everywhere for just about everyone if they got shekels, just to get to fight
>>
>>75538943
Dying for another person is mental cuckoldry as well.
>>
>>75538028
Woden was worshipped in Anglo Saxon Britain, the religious beliefs are slightly different to those of Scandinavia, probably more relevant to England than 'Celtic' paganism
>>
I just say it again... to those who think you are heathens, but don't really read... and by that I mean the raw sources not some stupid anglo christian who doesn't see the big picture.

Scrap all off that.

Start with some sagas to try understanding the mentality. Yndlinga saga is a must. The eddas. Heimskringla is a collection of sagas with the struggle of this cursed jewish christianity that basically killed us...

Eigill skallagrimson, njáls saga, laxdæla saga I can go on forever.

Thing is, it's an intricate web of refrences. So yo u will have to read it several times to understand the rewrintings in the poems and what they mean, figuring when shit happened as one didn't calculate years but rather summers and winters from an important event or battle....

Here, these are what you can call the 10 commandments, but they are more like advices and contains codes for runes.

http://www.anglo-saxons.net/hwaet/?do=get&type=text&id=Hav

Not the worst I've seen.. but still not 100%
Poetic language on top of old, so not easy for a foreigner.

Fuck why did I smoke this early.. it's werkoutday ..
>>
File: montasje169[1].jpg (76 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
montasje169[1].jpg
76 KB, 980x551
Modern vikings yelling "To valhalla!"

http://www.adressa.no/kultur/article1724001.ece
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-q_6SlJJec
>>
File: norwegian soldier and manlet.jpg (143 KB, 1300x959) Image search: [Google]
norwegian soldier and manlet.jpg
143 KB, 1300x959
What the fuck is going, pagan thread and not one anglo squealed LARP yet?

Come on /pol/, don't be not-shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 293x502) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 293x502
Forget the Vikings, if you are white you should be following a religion based on the Medivel Holy Crusaders
>>
>>75543312
There we go lads, finally /pol/ish in here, was missing those anglo-tears from losers justifying their celibated lifestyle with cuckdom.
>>
>>75539792
Gesta Danorum is mandatory reading for any nordic guy. It was written by a christian dude but it's basically just all the legends and stories of the ancient times of Scandinavia up until the 1100s.
>>
>>75537788
All of your heroes are gone and the blood that they spilled was all that they had. Nothing can be done with so few men.
>>
>>75537908
I like the magical version better
>>
And how can man die better
Than facing fearful odds,
For the ashes of his fathers,
And the temples of his gods?
>>
File: how do you want to die tyrion.gif (709 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
how do you want to die tyrion.gif
709 KB, 500x500
>>75547526
>>
>>75538298
that must be wrong. ragnarok has more in common with indian hindu mythology than christianity.
>>
>>75544026
BUT EVRYBOIDY IS EQUAL. ARNT THEY???????
>>
>>75547966

lol>>75547889
>>
>>75538846

This. The Ragnarok/Apocalypse connection is superficial.

Ragnarok is not the end of the world, but the end of a cycle. A new world and new Gods and new humans all come out of its ashes.

The apocalypse is not just the end of the world, but the end of time and space as we know it. It is literally THE END, where the chosen of God become one with God in God's world forever. There is nothing afterwards.

In other words, Ragnarok is cyclic, whereas the apocalypse is teleological.

Even if Christianity influenced Norse mythology, Christians deny any outside influences on both the Old and New Testaments despite documentation (Flood myth taken from Sumeria) or the fact that Palestine underwent Hellenization since the time of Alexander's conquest. Christ for example is nothing more than a Greek hero archetype.
>>
File: tmp_8595-giphy(2)922725333.gif (2 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
tmp_8595-giphy(2)922725333.gif
2 MB, 500x281
>>75537788
I'll be one of the Warboys, same belief in Vallhala right? Only with more cars and explosives
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.