[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Politics - South Africa edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19
File: 1458622788807.jpg (68 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
1458622788807.jpg
68 KB, 600x580
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_8wLKy3-Sc
Jesus Christ this is absolutely hilarious. How is South Africa still functioning?

tl;dw
>'honourable' members shouting things back to each other
>ooga booga's getting upset that its racist
>shit goes down
>"b-but muh racism"
>something about two white males
>the speaker has absolutely no idea how to control his own zoo
>more accusations of racism

My fucking sides.
>>
Just hurry up and kill all the whites and burn down South Africa
>>
>>75535309
feel sorry for the white people living in this zoo senpai
>>
>>75535309
EFF are the scum of SA.
>>
>>75535309
How the fuck is this country still functioning?
>>
>>75535654
Killing us off seems highly counterproductive towards the main issue. Most whites are tired of all this shit, we want to start making progress where everyone can eventually make something of themselves (whites didn't just create this country from nothing, we worked for it and built a strong national identity). Unfortunately you can take a horse to the water (introducing order and western civilisation), but you can't force it to drink.
>>
>>75535309
Who is the redhead?
>>
>>75535309
fucking monkey show...

this is what happens when you let monkeys into the parliament...
>>
>>75536172
She grew up in my hometown. She was actually a substitute teacher for a short while before she entered into politics
>>
File: Dankie Suid Afrika.jpg (73 KB, 250x531) Image search: [Google]
Dankie Suid Afrika.jpg
73 KB, 250x531
>>75536435
Cool.
>Do you know her name?

>Was she a good teacher?

>What party and what town?
>>
File: 1462896329203.jpg (657 KB, 3384x955) Image search: [Google]
1462896329203.jpg
657 KB, 3384x955
>be nog in post-colonial african country
>bite the hand that feeds you
>starve
>>
>>75536514
http://www.pa.org.za/person/terri-stander/ she's well spoken and did quite a bit in the community here, so I'd say she deserves her place in parliament
>>
>watching video
>black guy immediately calls out racism for no reason
>speaker has no idea what to do
>he's basically just trying to get everyone to shut up
>white guy has enough of being called racist and instead says, "If you can't handle the bantz, then stop dishing it out yourself" but instead says Medicine instead of bantz
>Africans don't understand and says, "HE ISN'T A DOCTOR, HE ISN'T A DOCTOR, HE CANNOT DISH OUT MEDICINE"
>completely oblivious to the bantz
>WITHDRAW THAT STATEMENT, WE AREN'T DOCTORS WE HAVE NO MEDICINE
This is fucking hilarious. I want more of it.
>>
>>75536703
Thanks mate. Good luck over there.
>>
>HE IS NOT A DOCTOR!

It's too early for me to be laughing this loud.
>>
>>75536985
this is your future
>>
>>75536704
>>75536985
I can't believe they didn't even understand that. Nigs gon' nig I suppose.
>>
>>75537122
you beat me to it
Stop this burgerland
>>
Watching UK and Aussie parliament always fills me up with envy because that's the kind of parliament us 4.5 million whites deserve, not this shitfest where even the party that reaches out to whites is bashed for having too many white MP's and for having a "black puppet" as a leader.
>>
>>75537207

Real talk m8, do the whites that are still there ever talk about how to change the situation?

I know this is stupidly hypothetical, but if you all just had a silly amount of white kids, surely you'd be able to achieve more democratic power.
>>
>>75537457
>>75537207
I want to save SA and rhodesia before all of them are gone ;_;

you too aussie and commonwealthbros
>>
>>75537207
How divided is your country on race? Like is every little action of your government impeded by race relations? I think I remember reading online somewhere months ago that a law was passed in South Africa requiring a majority of their soccer team to be black
>>
>>75535309
onorable memba
onorable memba
onorable memba
onorable memba
>>
>>75535309

purple team is retarded
>>
Bump. thanks for making this. The international media is totally ignoring it. South Africa is about to have their credit reduced to junk. In the midst of this, they have been forced by the "minister of sport" not to bid for the 2024 Rugby World Cup (bc they didn't have enough niggers) and the national team (Springboks) is now full of niggers and getting their asses kicked, bc they were forced to start a quota system.

Unless yo've lived there, you can't imagine ow big Rugby was for south African Boers-- it was their baseball, football, and soccer all in one. It was their identity.

With all this going on, what has been top story in South Africa for weeks? A White guy in his 20s who called the sports minister "a kaffir" on Goybook.

also, they are about to begin "land redistribution," the president, Zuma, is an illiterate goat herd with 5 wives. His main competition is the EFF, run by a bloated nigger who failed shop class.

also South Africa is now a "net food importer" for the first time ever. All the corruption with a family of scummy indians called "the Guptas," who literally control the entire nation.

If I really wrote an essay on how bad it was there, you would not believe it. The international media will not cover it, of course, bc they can't admit that St. Nelson of the Necklace and his commies have done to the nation exactly what everyone back then predicted he would.

RIP South Africa. Where I lost my virginity at 16 on a summer morning when the sun was up at 4am as we watched the mists settle over the mountains. That life is all gone.
>>
South africanons, is it true that if a squatter occupies your house he has a claim to it?
>>
why does she wear the hard hat?
>>
>>75537903
I thought that was Britain?
>>
>>75537982
The building was built by Blacks.
>>
W-wait

Did that dumb bitch actually confuse a figure of speech ('tasting your own medicine') with the other guy accusing someone of having a medically diagnosed mental health issue?

T-these are congresspeople?

I actually cannot believe what I'm listening to.
>>
File: 1463499690941.jpg (13 KB, 262x312) Image search: [Google]
1463499690941.jpg
13 KB, 262x312
>>75537660
That's funny as fuck. Why the hell he keep repeating that kek
>>
>>75537982

I don't know but it's blatant appropriation of white culture.
>>
So what exactly did the white guys do that the apes kept saying was racist. They kept referring to it but never explaining what it was.

or was it like
>this cracka be WHITE hence he racis
>honoroble memba
>>
>>75536107
Just move to Orania?
>>
>>75537840
Well, that sounds messed up to be quite honest, family.

Just how bad did Nelson mess South Africa up? I've never truly understood why lefties have such a hard on for him. Is it because he ended the ''''''''''white supremacist reign''''''''''' of South Africa?
>>
File: SA-SUCKS.jpg (4 KB, 160x146) Image search: [Google]
SA-SUCKS.jpg
4 KB, 160x146
>>75538425
>move to Orania?
Oriana is basically a meme. It's a few hundred people, maybe less, but the niggers..it's not a viable path to anything.

All the talk here about how bad things are in Sweden, the UK, Germany...you cannot imagine how this compares to South Africa, bc the media just will not cover it, bc they want the average American to still think the "Rainbow nation" was a success.
Last people who told the truth about ZA ran a blog called "South Africa Sucks." Zuma--before the world cup-- hired an Israeli tech firm to track them all down, they were raided, and one ended up dead and the rest left-- guys like "uhru guru," bantu education," and the rest.
If you can, look on the "way back machine" for this site, bc it was amazing. It was the last of the Boers who had the courage to fight back
>>
>>75538740
>lefties have such a hard on for him
Wan tto hear a leftist Jew screech? Ask him to explain why Nelson "the necklace" was a brave freedom freedom fighter, but Hamas are terrorists.

Hysterics will ensue.
>>
>>75537457
At the end of the day all South Africans want the same thing: everyone should be able to fulfill their ambitions in life without poverty affecting them. The main difference comes in where Whites are individual orientated (i.e if you are on this earth, you must accept your situation and only hard work will pull you through. Nobody is on this earth to give you handouts or cater for you). Blacks on the other hand believe in progression through others. They believe that they are only partially responsible for getting out of their situation because they feel entitled to "take what was rightfully theirs".

Basically there are 2 solutions: Whites believe that the only way to create more wealth is to expand the market to those who were previously not able to access it by focusing on developing their OWN economy (turning useless townships into fully functioning towns). Blacks believe that the only way SA can be balanced is if wealth/land/ownership is shifted virtually overnight from one group to another (eliminating former white areas, removing white managers, CEOs etc)

>>75537588
It's still very divided. Race dictates a lot of the new laws. Organic development in black communities is non-existent so laws are put in place to kind of force the issue.

>>75537903
No, that sounds like some EFF rhetoric bullshit to me. The ANC are not nearly as extreme in policy as the EFF.

>>75537982
Dressing up in hard labour outfits is a gimmick used by the EFF to represent the working class. They've recently banned wearing these outfits though
>>
File: south-africa-rugby.png (2 MB, 2550x1612) Image search: [Google]
south-africa-rugby.png
2 MB, 2550x1612
This cartoon is from the front page of the largest paper in the nation.
What did the guy do? Kill someone? Plot to overthrow the government?
HE was angry over the Rugby quota insanity and called the "sports minister" of ZA a "kaffir" in a FaceFuck post.
Now his life is ruined and his life is also literally in danger
>>
>>75538425
Orania is exclusively an Afrikaans town. I'm not an Afrikaner, as much as people like to think that all whites are Boers/Afrikaners
>>
>>75539012
>k-word

What. Kaffir just means non-muslim in arabic.
It has nothing to do with race.
>>
>>75539167
So are Boers/Afrikaaners whites with Dutch heritage then?

I'm ignorant of these sorts of things.

Where do the white Jewish South Africans fit into the picture? There's a fuckload of them where I live.
>>
File: pb-110202-sushi-da.jpg (743 KB, 1500x1000) Image search: [Google]
pb-110202-sushi-da.jpg
743 KB, 1500x1000
>>75539002
>all South Africans want the same thing
You're too far into the trees to see the forest friend. The ANC wants what every black leader has wanted since the end of imperialism-- an overseas bank account with tens or hundreds of millions of US dollars, a Swiss Chalet and a home in Paris, and to marry a White women.

Africans cannot...you cannot talk about "democracy" to people who have 65 iqs. I'm sorry, I know there you aren't allowed to say such things, but it's the truth.
Can you point to any truly successful black nation? Botswana has been doing well lately; why? A lot of the White farmers from Zim moved there and were able to farm in peace.

Image related. This is how the ANC is spending the tax money they still manage to steal from the dwindling White minority:
>>
>>75539226
>It has nothing to do with race.
No, in South Africa, it's basically equivalent of "Nigger," though I'd argue it isn't even that "offensive" and never was, they just followed the model of how US blacks made such a huge issue over the word "Nigger."
>>
>>75535309
How did things go so wrong?
>>
File: anc-filth.jpg (10 KB, 271x186) Image search: [Google]
anc-filth.jpg
10 KB, 271x186
As I recall, this isn't even the picture of the "anc officials" (I'm sure jewggle was happy to comply when they requested the image be removed), bc in the original image with all the ANC politicians, the girl was completely naked.

Reminder to backup all your stuff or you will lose it eventually.
>>
>>75539569
this is a pic of a party thrown by kenny kunene. last i heard he was kicked out of the eff and anc
>>
>>75539444
>How did things go so wrong?
I'm not OP, but do you want an answer? How did ZA turn to shit, you mean?

How did it go from a literal paradise on earth (with the highest standard of living for blacks of any nation in Africa) to what it is today?
>>
>>75535309
>Politics
>South Africa
They only way for South Africans to fix the political landscape in their country would be to burn it to the ground and start over
>>
>>75539641
>last i heard he was kicked out of the eff and anc
I know, that isn't the one I meant. I remember the girl was nude bc saw it on new 24 back when they were actually allowed to report news.
>>
>>75539655
How were things really for blacks during apartheid? Everyone wants to make it out to be some evil system.
>>
>>75535309
that baboon doing the deaf translation.
>>
>>75536685
Is there one with the addition of Zambias record harvest?
>>
>>75539226
>>75539360
There were Malay servants aboard dutch ships and many dutch people brought the servants with them when coming to early South Africa. The malay would always refer to the blacks as "kaffirs" which the whites found humorous and basically appropriated the word themselves to mean something like "nigger".
>>
For those interested, the man who sold out South Africa, De Clerk, lives in a villa in Monaco. HE get a small taste of real wife, when his ex-wife was raped and murdered while leaving her upscale apartment complex.

I'll post this video about a girl named Jamie Patterson, bcI knew her father. After this, she left for uni in UK and swore never to come back, but she married and now runs a safari company with her fiance.
Watch this entire thing, it will enrage you. igger with AIDS rapes a white, 17 year old virgin after almost killing her mother.

The niggers were only caught bc an old-fashioned Boer took an interest in the case. They escaped 2 weeks after, and would call the Patterson's house to taunt them and talk about what a good time they had w. their daughter:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qq4eDVv5Xw
>>
>>75539236
A Boer is a white person of Dutch, German and French heritage who speaks Afrikaans as their native langauge. Don't make the same mistake Louis Theroux made when he asked the AWB leader if blacks can be Boers if they speak Afrikaans.
Jews are mostly Anglo/English speaking but 90% of them have fucked off out of here to UK, Aus or Israel. You rarely hear of Jewish people still in SA.

>>75539299
You don't need to convince me of things that I already know. We know how corrupt the ANC is and how they're deceiving the people who support them so easily. It doesn't mean that we must just accept how things are and leave the blacks to be uneducated for forever and a day, which I presume is an ANC mandate to maintain votes. I would much rather have an independent Cape where we control our own affairs together with Coloured people. Botswana does well because it is the least corrupt, has a small population and they're fighting real issues instead of calling each and every issue a racial one.
>>
>>75535309
al geef je een aap een gouden ring, het is en blijft een lelijk ding.
>>
>>75537207
m8 all our mps do is banter 24/7 nothing gets done, we change pms every year its shit.
>>
>>75539805
>How were things really for blacks during apartheid
It was nothing as they would have you believe. They kept to their areas, they worked, they were given their own schools. I was curious about this, so asked my ex-Gf's parents. They admitted that they had once seen a White guy push a nigger off a bike.

That was only instance they recalled in all those years. Compare it with today, with ZA as rape capital of world, AIDs capital, carjacking capital...all cars now have to have "bullet-proof" glass to prevent "smash-and grabs while you are stopped at a robot (ZA word for "traffic light)
>>
>>75535309
Kaffirs gonna kaff
>>
>>75539012
>k-word

>I thought they meant kike
>>
>>75539883

It may have been used before the 1800's, but the British used it as a classification term for the Xhosa tribe during the Frontier wars when it came to documents and census reports. They were called the Kaffirs from an area called Kaffirland (Transkei) because they were believers of tribal gods. Part of British Kaffraria's mandate was to introduce Christianity to these non believers.
>>
File: # (2).jpg (44 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
# (2).jpg
44 KB, 500x500
reminder to not fall for the "leave southafrica" meme
>>
>>75540068
>I would much rather have an independent Cape where we control our own affairs together with Coloured people
Agree here, but we both know this will never happen bc:
A. ANC would never give up only place that actually produces tax revenue to fund their corrupt regime.
B. What happens to the whites in Free State, Vaal, etc.. who aren't within the safe enclave of the Cape? People don't even mention PlaasMorde anymore, I only know it's still happening based on gossip from friends.

I know, you've had "human equality" drilled into you since your birth, but look at the studies Philip Rushton did on IQ in ZA-- the avg IQ of the sub-saharan negro is between 65-70-- retarded by Western standards.

You have these people as president, running banks, Eskom, etc.. ad nuseaum. And now the want to back "BEE" into Zim 2.0, complete with "land redistribution."

I love the nation and all my best memories from my teenage years are there, but it's not salvageable. Any White who ca needs to get themselves a skill that will help them get into NZ.
I'd argue there is already (and has been) an ongoing genocide ongoing, but when it become seven more apparent, do you really believe that any nation in Europe is going to take White refugees (which would essentially be an admission that it was all a farce, and Mandela was a murderous, commie fraud)?
>>
>>75540438
>"leave southafrica"
In that case, I invite you to live there for 5 years. With your children. And then you may tell others that it's a "meme."

Was just a story in DM today about a Brit soldier from ZA who had both his legs and arm blown off in Afghanistan, and he was denied Brit citizenship 2x.

They will NEVER take White refugees in Europe, bc it's an admission they were fucking wrong.

If I think about it too much it makes me insane. You can't imagine a land that..without niggers, ZA would be as close to paradise on earth as you can imagine.
>>
>>75540009
this is enraging. look how small amd beautiful thst girl was...to be raped, as a virgin, by a nigger with aids?
>>
File: 1451085679077.jpg (58 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1451085679077.jpg
58 KB, 633x758
OP here

I know a Swede who believes in all the Mandela rainbow nation nonsense. I'd like to 'red pill' her on this, but I'm not sure how to go about it. And bringing it up randomly would be odd.

I can't just go in guns blazing and say "Wow, you like Mandela? Did you know he killed white people and ruined a nation?"
>>
HE IS NOT A DOCTOR!
>>
>>75541312
>OP here
OP, I've managed to do this with a lot of girls, but you have to know your shit and know how to approach it.

First question to ask them is "do you know why Mandela went to jail?" none of them will ever know. You then explain why he was in jail, the Rivonia gang, and their plots to bomb shopping malls at midday.

If she is a smart girl, you ask her things like "what do you think the difference is between Mandela and the Palestinians?"

MY older brother is married to a female ambassador from the US. She was appointed by Obama, a liberal, and even she was forced to acknowledge the hypocrisy.
>>
>>75541311
It is enraging. At the time, Jamie was not even 100 lbs, and she was a virgin. NOt only to rape, but to tell her you have AIDs and THEN rape?

When they caught them, he acted like he had done her a big favor by locking the door with a key to keep her from being gang-raped.

All of the niggers who did it escaped from jail and were never caught.
>>
>>75539236
I'm a Jewish South African. Big nose and all of that. My great great grandparents came to South Africa from Lithuania to get in on the Gold Rush, as Jews tend to do.

Jews in SA mainly stay in suburbs that are very Jewish, they are generally very insular.
>>
>>75541632
This desu. She is beautiful.
>>
>>75541853
No surprise there
>>
File: OY.gif (15 KB, 200x225) Image search: [Google]
OY.gif
15 KB, 200x225
>>75541490
>Rivonia trials
>Goldberg
>Bernstein
>Goldreich
>Schwarz
Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>75541490
If there's one thing I'd love to educate myself on, it's the whole entire SA/Mandela rainbow nation issue. It's rarely spoken about here on /pol/. I'm there's many in my position that want to learn more about it. Would love to see an entire thread dedicated to it eventually.

>If she is a smart girl
Let's just say that she's full blown Americanised, and believes a lot of stuff that comes out of the media there. She always tends to back out of topics, always. Or suddenly says "I have to go ttyl". I remember when the situation in Europe got brought up, and I discussed it. I told her that the birthrates will make Swedes a minority in 20-30 years if things don't change. She backed out of the topic, and said she didn't want to talk about it because it made her depressed. It sounds like she's the type of girl that would believe anything the media says, without doing her research, and backs out of topics because she has no solid ground to stand on.

>"what do you think the difference is between Mandela and the Palestinians?"
I'm not exactly sure. I'm sure it would have something to do with the Israel apartheid and the way they treat Palestinians in comparison to the SA apartheid and the way non-whites were '''''treated''''''
>>
>>75542372
>I'm there's many
I'm sure there's many**
>>
File: ExzHMZrtmwY.jpg (422 KB, 1215x1230) Image search: [Google]
ExzHMZrtmwY.jpg
422 KB, 1215x1230
>>75535309
Russian anon that lived in south africa for a long time, i always used to watch streams from th parliament because it is always so funny.

I feel sorry for the that old speaker dude, he looks like he is pretty based.
>>
>>75539805
Blacks are becoming more aware of the truth. Ive heard it a couple of times - things were better during apartheid. Theres nothing as satisfying as hearing that coming from a black. Gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. Unfortunately the people who actually lived under apartheid are the older generation and they are afraid of speaking out.
>>
>>75544073
So is there any basis for the whole evil racist opression meme? My personal understanding is that blacks were treated well despite not having representation and the whole segregation thing
>>
>>75537840
Write an essay, perhaps we we all share it with vocal right wing people it could get viral
>>
>>75536704
kek
>>
File: penelope-and-husband.png (2 MB, 2834x1638) Image search: [Google]
penelope-and-husband.png
2 MB, 2834x1638
>>75542372
>I'm not exactly sure
Here's the main differences-- the Palestinians actually elected their leaders and picked Hamas.

It's the ultimate in Jew hypocrisy. They are all for the "oppressed underdog--" unless that "oppressed underdog" happens to be getting in their way.

All these big balls liberal actors-- Penn, Jolie, Damon-- not one has ever mentioned Palestinians. Know why? When the Jews were bombing the shit out of Gaza, penelope cruz and her husband did speak out.

Not only were they forced to "retract" what they said, but neither has had a major role since then. Which is more proof, the enitire "JEws as liberal champions of the oppressed" is horseshit.
>>
>>75537207
> british parliament
> half of MP's and Lords are semitic kike banksters who piss on the british population by importing pakistani child rapists

toplel
>>
File: req.for rhodesia.png (1 MB, 2836x1442) Image search: [Google]
req.for rhodesia.png
1 MB, 2836x1442
>>75544427
>Write an essay
maybe I will. I don't want to act like I think I'm "superior" to people here, but other people spend their time gaming, watching movies, whatever.

MY hobby is reading history and studying politics, esp Jews and esp South Africa. Problem is, would have to I guess set up a word press blog (?) and then try sharing here, and not sure it would go anywhere no matter how good.

There's an amazing essay on Rhodesia from the 1970s ("Requiem For Rhodesia") and no one ever really reads it.
>>
>>75544217
Of course not, blacks were way safer too. Today they are being raped and murdered like never before. Also, a lot of whites pitied them back in the day and gave them free shit.

Their own government is raping them and i dont have to feel guilty.its great!
>>
>>75544073
There have been more people killed in riots and protests since apartheid ended than during all the years under apartheid.

Top kek.
>>
>>75544535
>All these big balls liberal actors
>Not only were they forced to "retract" what they said, but neither has had a major role since then
Ah yes, that reminds me of a video I was watching yesterday about Larry Elder (based black man), he said "If you ever dare come out as a Republican or conservative in your 20s-30s in Hollywood, that's it, you're career is gone". Gotta keep the degeneracy going somehow to be quite honest, family.

>>75544731
>I don't want to act like I think I'm "superior" to people here
It's /pol/. No one will think you're superior, you're just sharing knowledge around, which is what makes this board great in the first place.

>and then try sharing here, and not sure it would go anywhere no matter how good.
Just make sure you add dozens of white girls and black guys. Trust me, it'll get /pol/s attention.

Many thanks for the essay recommendation, based Amerifat. You're the hero South Africa deserves, but not the one it needs right now.
>>
>>75544648
It's about 1/30 but aye.
>>
Any South Africans around to throw in some more insight to this thread?
>>
Im from SA but so far you actually have a pretty good grasp of things here. I manage my families petrol station. We have the blood services here every 2 months and i shit you not all my black employees refused to donate blood cuz they dont get money for it.
>>
>>75547689
How long before SA collapses you think? Will rugby be restored to glory? Are whites in danger of SA going full Zimbabwe?
>>
>>75548431
If the anc stays in control we have 6 years left then we will be in worse shit than zimbabwe. If the eff wins the next election il make that 4 years. If the DA wins we might actually stand a chance.
Rugby... our pride and joy.... besides the massive financial impact of the ministers decree its just going to raise the racial tension another notch...
The entire world must just do themselves a favour and read about the total anarchy on south african university campuses. Its ludicrous
>>
>>75549168
Any good links or vids for the uni chaos?
>>
>>75549214
Not really. Allot of the real interesting bits get taken down fairly quickly. When it all started a bunch of eff youth league fuckwits stormed the agricultural department at potchefstroom university and got the black beaten of them by white boer students
>>
>>75547689
i don't give blood either. never.

fuck you, got mine.
>>
Also... its easy to say the blacks are the only problem. White south Africans gave them the power when we bowed to international pressure. So whose fault is it really
>>
>>75549842
Its not refusing to give blood that bothers me. But dont tell me you wont donate if you aren't paid for it.
>>
File: 1382835297761.jpg (46 KB, 609x410) Image search: [Google]
1382835297761.jpg
46 KB, 609x410
>>75535309

> honourable
> honourable
> honourable
> honourable
>>
>>75549842
You donate blood so that you can help those who need it and if you ever get seriously injured it's very possible you'd need blood donations to survive. It's about civic duty and helping your community, as well as helping a system that could very well save you some day.
You dumb greedy shitskin.
>>
File: snake 100% sad.jpg (103 KB, 442x740) Image search: [Google]
snake 100% sad.jpg
103 KB, 442x740
>be boer settler
>arrive at southern tip of africa
>empty savanna as far as the eye can see
>no more than a small handful of dindu tribes
>set up colony
>turns into prosperous nation, after some back and forth with the british
>bantu tribes from up north start migrating down because of the increased quality of life
>black population continues to grow larger and larger
>eventually entire world decides you gotta let these bantus vote too
>eventually forced to give in after sanction after sanction
>country goes to shit
>demographics get to the point where it's 90% black 10% white
>whites being killed in the streets
>their land, which they have farmed for hundreds of years, taken from from them
>whites flee en masse, leaving their once prosperous colony behind
>>
>>75549919
It's not that weird that you did considering the sanctions you were suffering under for such a long time.
The problem was not segregating way earlier and leaving them alone.

You actually held out quite long
>>
>>75550543
>you are not a doctor!
>chairman this man made comments about medications!
>i have asthma from fighting with the ak47 when I was 16
Niggers can't into metaphors. They were all confused and that's what I cannot grasp. You'd think at least one of the people in red jackets would understand it was a metaphor and inform the rest of them. What the fuck?
>>
>>75550774
Look my quick fix would be to just fuckoff to almost anywhere else but whites here... well were really proud of this place. We love our country. This place is beautiful. We have forests... grasslands... awesome coastline. Magnificent mountain ranges..... but the new government who have been in control for 22 years.. these monkeys are like reverse robin hood. Stealing from anyone and just making there "leaders" richer... damn now im depressed
>>
File: george-soros.jpg (69 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
george-soros.jpg
69 KB, 600x400
>South Africa was just a test
>open your borders goys
>don't be racist
>>
File: 1462413156263.jpg (41 KB, 283x352) Image search: [Google]
1462413156263.jpg
41 KB, 283x352
>>75535309
>honorable
>honorable
>honorable
>honorable
>>
>>75551181
I want you guys to keep existing though
Away from niggers, of course
>>
>>75551428
Convince the world to invade us and kill all nignogs.
>>
>>75536704
This was the best bit.
>>
>>75538740
>Just how bad did Nelson mess South Africa up?
Ending apartheid wouldn't have been that bad by itself, but he let MILLIONS of niggers from other african nations flood into the country afterwards, the nation just couldn't cope and completely collapsed.

Quality of life has gone down since the apartheid days for everyone because of this.
>>
>>75535309
Are they speaking english?
>>
>>75550665
This.
>>
>>75552251
You're always welcome in america, white man.
>>
I honestly hope that America can just come bomb the shit out of us and take over so we can get back to work and start living properly again.

We have diamonds, gold, copper, oil, uranium etc etc, so please do pay us a visit.
>>
>>75551955
omg 1 of the call centers of a company i use must be in south africa... walp dropped. i thought it was india
>>
>>75536107

Volkeestat when?
>>
>>75551870
>let in millions more
Wat.
The fuck, why?
>>
>>75552559
you are always welcome in europe white man
>>
>>75553586
because Zimbabwe went to shit
>>
>>75554537
Why would they allow that when it was already going to shit though? Muh black nationalism?
>>
were the EFF just trying to score a withdrawal or do they not know the meaning of "take your own medicine"?
>>
>>75555914
None of them got it. How can they be expected to craft legislation and govern if they can't even understand english?
>>
What was the Zulu word the hard hat woman said wasn't racist?
>>
>>75556844
lol that one woman seemed angry and terrified that the white devil knew The Honourable bald guy with glasses was taking medicine.

How can people with that history and these differences share power? I don't think they can and since nobody wanted to help WSAs keep power they are being killed off.
>>
File: 1452097680276.jpg (39 KB, 500x738) Image search: [Google]
1452097680276.jpg
39 KB, 500x738
>>75537840
>South Africa is now a "net food importer"

well color me surprised... well not really it was bound to happen.

I only hope one "white" nation actually mans up and recognizes white Southafricans as refuges when they time comes. Ah well who am I kidding.. look at fucking Zimbabwe.
>>
>>75535309
>5.27
>White male quotes Deputy Speaker that no one is allowed to call anyone a racist in parliament regardless of context
>White male asks Deputy Speaker to examine last few minutes on tape to see whether or not Black male called someone a racist
>Black male rises again: "let me help you Deputy Speaker, this RACIST..."
top fucking kek
these blacks don't give a shit
>>
At this point all the humans should leave SA for Eastern Europe and let the primitive savages starve.
>>
Nothing is more amusing than watching these stone-age savages try to ape modern human behavior.
>>
>>75535309
3:16
Why the fuck is she wearing a hard hat in parliament?
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.