[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to re blue pill myself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1464237465090.jpg (46 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464237465090.jpg
46 KB, 480x480
What's the way out of this rabbit hole?

I did not ask of this feels and redpill! HELP ME!

I want to be happy again!
>>
File: getoffthisride.jpg (315 KB, 786x800) Image search: [Google]
getoffthisride.jpg
315 KB, 786x800
there is no going back RAWRflag
>>
Find the other half of your flag.
>>
>>75534286
Realise its 2016
>>
File: 1457415815320.jpg (67 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1457415815320.jpg
67 KB, 600x500
>>75534286
Things will never be the same
>>
File: 1442646446321.png (156 KB, 270x270) Image search: [Google]
1442646446321.png
156 KB, 270x270
THERE IS NO GOING BACK, OP

YOU DIDN'T CLIMB DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

YOU FELL DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

AND YOU'VE PICKED UP A LOT OF MOMENTUM
>>
Drugs.
>>
>>75534286
You have intellect. You would have always been unhappy, at least now you know why. Find a red pilled woman.
>>
>>75534286
it can't be done. Alcohol and drugs don't help, they just make you hate yourself
>>
Get your Kukhri and start choppin your enemies, you got a long road ahead of ya.
>>
Weren't you listening? There is no turning back.
>>
Kill all who Hitler wanted to remove, and re-establish the narrative of what blue pilled and red pilled is.

I had the same feeling, full of rage, sadness, regret, knowing that the world I lived in was truly an atrocity due to social development and the liberal system. Then I one day revealed my power level and learned who i could trust and who I couldn't.

The best thing I did to get over it was to meet my current gf and tell her why the jews are responsible for everything and finding my edgiest friends and helping them become nationalists. I still have anger, but now Im not lonely anymore.
>>
>>75534286

hang around SJWs for a long while and make sure you get no /pol/ anything. eventually the abyss will grow on you
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.