[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone here had a friend become an SJW? Did you break off
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35
File: big red.jpg (43 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
big red.jpg
43 KB, 600x338
Has anyone here had a friend become an SJW? Did you break off contact with them?
>>
>>75533264
i don't have any friends
>>
>>75533264
SJWs will break off contact with you at the first hint of non-communist leanings.
>>
>>75533264
Melbournefag here.
Everyone here hates the police. Heaven forbid those "pigs" pepper-spray any self-proclaimed fascists!
>>
>>75533320
fpbp
>>
>>75533264
Yes and yes

Not just a friend, I was hoping I could make her my gf
I started getting suspicious when she mentioned that she browsed Tumblr sometimes but I thought nothing of it because she said she only browses the Harry Potter blogs or whatever that gay shit is
Then one day we were talking about something and she interrupted me saying that "gender and race are just social constructs".
I knew right then that things were fucked so I broke off contact with her slowly and now we don't talk anymore
I saw that she shared a post on kikebook calling germans racist for trying to be nationalistic, glad I cut off contact with her, don't need that kind of degeneracy in my life
>>
>>75533550
POO IN LOO
>>
>>75533264
I'm an SJW and I've broken contact with all former friends who support Trump.

I'm with Her.
>>
>>75533320
/thread
>>
>>75533569
fug u :DDDD
>>
>>75533400
This
Its a nice feature of SJWism
>>
>>75533264
one girl I knew in highschool, checked her kikebook a few months after graduating, she dyed her hair blue
>>
>>75533264
My ex Gf but it was after we broke up because she started taking drugs. Now she is a lesbian after getting fucked by an African immigrant who then beat her.
>>
>>75533523
I'm in Melbourne and live literally in Brunswick and have only ever met one or two legitimate SJWs in my entire time living here, they really aren't common in the wild.
>>
File: I_305802_5323221.png (39 KB, 1162x850) Image search: [Google]
I_305802_5323221.png
39 KB, 1162x850
It's so nice to look at your western problems and realize that it will never spread widely in my country
>>
>>75533264

tbqh having friends taking /pol/ seriously is just as bad as them turning SJW as they won't shut the fuck up about everything being some conspiracy, just by jews instead of the patriarchy
>>
>>75533264
Yeah, I sent a email to a while bunch of people which was against islamification, and this guy who I used to go to HS with sent me wall of text on reply, saying how ignorant it was, etc.
I just didn't reply and never spoke to him again.mthis was years ago, and from what I here he's still nowhere in his life, he spent years in uni being smarter then all us other guys doing our apprenticeships, and he works at a fucking movie theatre.
>>
>>75533523
Which is fucking retarded, every cop I've spoken to in Melbourne is nice as pie. They're just doing their jobs, and they'll spray a fuckwit when needed.

As for SJW's never seen them in the wild. Actually one time I did, at a gig and it was the most disgusting crowd I've ever been a part of.

Bald women, rat haired men and problem glasses with shitty taste in fashion fucking everywhere.
>>
File: 1361577736277.jpg (17 KB, 200x314) Image search: [Google]
1361577736277.jpg
17 KB, 200x314
>tfw my childhood friend is coloured tumblr-browsing lesbian
>tfw she does not care about politics and is generally pretty ok
I am guessing she's not exactly far-right conservative, but I guess would not call her SJW either
>>
Also do westerners seriously break contact with their friends over politics?
that's fucking retarded
>>
>>75533264
>had a friend

no
>>
My gf (now ex gf) became an sjw.
>>
>>75533781
If you're going to do that DO NOT do it under your full name or you'll possibly get fucked by hatespeech legislation. Seriously, with the next government looking to be Labor they're going to come after people like you very soon.

>>75533819
The cops mostly do their job, I've honestly never had a bad interraction with a policeman in my entire time living in Australia. I've lived in Adelaide and Melbourne, have even been caught with weed and a cop has confiscated it and told me to stay out of trouble, no fine or anything. The cops mostly just don't want anyone being a fuckwit or stirring shit which is fair enough.
>>
>>75533894
fucking hell not coloured
her hair is dyed
>>
>>75533935
The west founded democracy so we take politics seriously unlike Slavic filth such as yourself.
>>
File: 1464463797875.jpg (290 KB, 1280x1754) Image search: [Google]
1464463797875.jpg
290 KB, 1280x1754
I'm female and I dated this belly breathing Tumblr blogging long haired Manlet vegan mother fucker relationship didn't work because he was heroin addict and moved to Oregon to be homeless
>>
>>75533569
shit in sauna
>>
>>75533320
First post is always the best post.
>>
File: 1362089910952.jpg (63 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1362089910952.jpg
63 KB, 633x758
>>75534022
delet this
>>
yes
yes

my sister studied gender studied and became a blm sjw radfem
havent talked to her in 5 years
>>
>>75534033
If his heroin addiction was the only thing stopping the relationship from working, please leave.
>>
>>75533710
Same here prijatyelj. Altho' Serbia might start getting influenced by the EU in several years.
>>
>>75533264
Some of my friends are yeah and yes I stopped contact, or rather they stopped contact with me. They are unwilling to discuss anything that differs from their view.
>>
Yes
Yes
He had always been a bit of a cuck but he even dyed his hair fucking green
>>
>>75533264
Well, I know a few communists who are also feminists of course, but they're more into the whole 'autonomous marxism' thing than social justice on the internet. That is, they smash windows, occupy buildings, blow up ATMs etc but don't really seem to care that much about women in videogames or phallic symbols in architecture and so on like you see on tumblr.
>>
>>75534131
Black lives matter?

In Sweden?
>>
>>75534205
You should report them to the police, Swedistan has enough problems these days.
>>
Best mate's GF is full on SJW but funnily enough it's made him more red pilled if anything.
>>
Yep, saying racism against white people is made up, says Women don't have the same rights as men, BLM. I refuted all of this and she went red.
>>
>>75533960
It was pretty tame by any standard and actually funny, that's why I felt his response was way too heavy handed.
Still, I get your point and have a VPN and various social media pseudonyms to use when I want to go full /pol/ on someone.
>>
>>75533264

some friends, I just treat them like you would someone with dementia or downs syndrome, smile and nod, soft voice
>>
>>75533264

I was a semi-SJW for a while but insisted on retaining a capacity for rationality and reason.

This inevitably blew up the group of friends I had who went from semi to full to OMGSUPERCANCER sjews
>>
>>75534226
yes
>>
>>75534258
They're already on several police and SÄPO (security service) watch lists since we went to school together like 10-15 years ago. There's literally no reason for me to report them to the police.
>>
>>75533264
>8:50PM.
>Sun is almost gone.
>Getting hyped for Game of Thrones
>Wife gets text.
>My wife's Bull says he just left the bar, and he's 15 minutes away.
>Wife shoos me off to the shed, so she can get ready.
>Enter shed.
>My 16yo Daughter is kneeling in front of DeMarcus, my wife's bull's son and daughter's classmate, sucking his cock.
>Daughter is started, tat first, but DeMarcus places a hand on her shoulder and grabs the back of her head, forcing her to stay.
>DeMarcus nods to the stoll in the corner.
>I take my seat, and grab the remote, turning on the 16 inch CRT.
>Made it just in time to see the start of new episode.
>Can't hear the show over my daughter's slurping noises an DeMarcus's exaggerated grunts.
>Turn volume up.
>DeMarcus's fairly developed teenage voice seeps comes through the dark corner where my daughter's head is bobbing up and down, "Ayo, Mr. Garrison, you got that shit up to loud."
>Turn volume back down.
>Scoot my stool closer to the TV, so I can hear better.
>"Mr. Garrison, stay in your corner, that's the rules."
>Look over and see the whites of DeMarcus's eyes narrow.
>Play it safe, and return to my corner.
>Just as I'm settling, DeMarcus's eyes disappear, and he let's out a loud grown, filling the shed.
>I hear my daughter's muffled squeal, followed by the sound of swallowing, and a gasp for air.
>I focus my eyes, and DeMarcus is holding my daughter's head, squeezing the last of his cum load on her face.
>"Whachu staring at, Mr. Garrison."
>It wasn't a question.
>I focus back on the TV to avoid DeMarcus's gaze, but I can feel it lingering.
>I try to piece together the dialog the best I can, in between my daughter's moans, and the creaking of the shed's frame.
>It's 10:15 when DeMarcus and my daughter leave.
>I text my wife, to see if her Bull is still there.
>She texts me back that I'm punished for interrupting them.
>Been hanging out in the shed all night.
>Posting form my phone.
At least I got to watch Silicon Valley.
>>
>>75534387

Which, hey, I'd be thrown overboard and gassed by my new TrumpenReich friends, cause i'm a filthy fucking jew.

Except that I don't have any friends, like response #1 up above, because I learned to stop trying to interact with other people in real life.

I eventually expect to be marched into the Trump Showers. I expect it to be a blessing.
>>
Yes just about knocked the guy out for being a pussy white knight.
>>
>>75534022
Get fucked abbo.
>>
>>75534480

And I mean I'm voting for trump anyway, because I'll literally take being gassed over the fucking sjews
>>
File: 1451779422974.jpg (149 KB, 800x820) Image search: [Google]
1451779422974.jpg
149 KB, 800x820
>>75533588
>>
>>75533935
>politics?

You're either fucking stupid or fortunately ignorant if you think the only problem with sjews is "politics"
>>
>>75534142

this, christ
>>
>>75534532
I would respond to you with a witty retort but I doubt anything will get through that thick fucking klingon maori skull. Even if it did you're too meth addled to understand anything besides fush n chups and sneaking onto the farm to fuck the farmers sheep.

get fucked cunt
>>
>>75534142
Who the fuck wants to put themselves through life with a heroin addict? It will destroy you trying to save them.
>>
>>75534439

noice
>>
>>75533550
I am sorry to hear that rasheed, some friend of mine started browsing tumblr about a month ago and the same thing happened
>>
Recently moved from Texas to New York. I happened to meet a pretty good looking girl when I as out one night. She turned out to be a hardcore SJW. However we fuck like rabbits regularly and tend to leave our opinions at the door. We do discuss Trump, Bernie and Shillary on occasion and she I simply ignorant on the topic. If it weren't for here fat ass and big tits I'd definitely tell her to fuck off. Also the sex is freakishly good.
>>
>>75534033
>she'd absolutely still be fucking him if he hadn't left her

Women: always fucking disgusting, never not fucking disgusting

(lol, in this case literally "fucking disgusting")
>>
>>75534131

My sister caught the social justice flu as well. She told me that if I don't recognise that AT LEAST the patriarchy exists, she won't talk to me anymore.

I told her in a very SJW fashion that this is "so intolerant" and called her a "cunty bitch" when she tried acting indignant to my response.

Like most SJWs, she's all bark and no bite. She keeps trying to talk to me every so often.
>>
>>75534695

you dont get what he meant

he meant despite all the red flags and retardation, if heroin ONLY was the thing that made it drop, which would mean she accepted him despite being a fucking retard
>>
Never got a sjw friend but visited a sjw thread once
Told them I am Indian
>omg what a poor thing
wat?
>Don't worry anon we support you
support me on what?
>I know its hard to understand a language that was forced on you anon, we are really sorry
Are you even sane?
>We support you anon, it must be horrible for you to be forced to learn english to use internet. We are sorry and we support you anon, speak your native language.
But you won't understand my language
>forgive our ignorance anon, we are really sorry
MFW I never missed pol and poo in loo that much...
>>
>>75534886

welcome back poo, we missed you too
>>
>>75534886
>>75534947

And you missed the loo.
>>
>>75533264

Closest I've got is a couple of friends who are outspoken Bernie supporters, they're generally not assholes about it though. Generally I think you'd have to be a pretty huge faggot to break off contact with a friend over politics. If I meet someone new who is excessively liberal I will usually not pursue friendship with them, however.
>>
>>75534886
They just don't get it and they never will. Banter is what brings us together, mutual hatred and cross culture criticism is to be welcomed.
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 275x183
>>75534886
Welcome back
>>
>>75533743

I'm pretty chill about it, though I call my coworker a degenerate for being a /soc/ fag.
>>
>>75533264
>SJW
No such thing in Poland.
Leftists have no friends so your problem can't be applied to them.
>>
>>75534782
I hope you both get killed in a terrorist attack
>>
Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.
>>
>>75535125
Why
>>
File: ddlj6.gif (961 KB, 360x150) Image search: [Google]
ddlj6.gif
961 KB, 360x150
>>75534947
>>75535046
>>75535074
>>
>>75535145

kys
>>
>>75534782
That fucking cunt is probably on tumblr right now shitting out some fucking screed about how any man who doesn't get forms signed in triplicate before he holds a girls hand is a rapist
>>
File: FeelsBadMan.gif (506 KB, 500x283) Image search: [Google]
FeelsBadMan.gif
506 KB, 500x283
>>75533264
>Has anyone here had a friend become an SJW? Did you break off contact with them?

Yes and yes.

We were friends for almost five years. We talked almost everyday. We were always very close.

Anyway, about six months ago, I broke it off.
I noticed my friend in question started changing a lot, even before I called it quits.

They became very focused on themselves, stopped talking to me and talked to others more like them, and called me horrible things just for liking Trump.

I can't begin to tell you how hurt my feelings were at first, but I got over it because my friend had become so toxic, they had to make me out as the bad guy to feel better about their own self. Not to mention they were becoming a ftm and I just didn't agree with it.

I miss them sometimes, they were my one and only friend.

Though, I do think it was for the best...

It sucks knowing the system got them. I'll never have my old friend back.
>>
>>75535156
kek
>>
>>75535154
Kill yourself
>>
>>75534142
I didn't give a fuck honestly it was a new relationship. It's good to know your enemy
>>
>>75535246
With what?
>>
File: Its time.jpg (501 KB, 1000x1211) Image search: [Google]
Its time.jpg
501 KB, 1000x1211
>>75533264
I have no friends
>>
File: 1444928184689.png (42 KB, 500x286) Image search: [Google]
1444928184689.png
42 KB, 500x286
>>75533320

i can be your friend anon
>>
File: tumblr_m8ezm411jZ1r5na0fo1_500.gif (999 KB, 500x213) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m8ezm411jZ1r5na0fo1_500.gif
999 KB, 500x213
>>75535366
You have me, come on. Come to papa.
>>
4 notable ones.

Girlfriend who toned it down because she knew wed argue and now ive turned her off it after 12 months. Lots of discussion.

3 girls who were all friends. Used to debate all three of them simultaneously and two of them still hold their opinions steadfast but refuse to discuss politics with me,
We're still really good friends. They seem to think i win the arguments because im a sophist not because im on the side with the facts.
The third girl has gone to uni and goes to protests and makes instagram pics about feminism, still sort of friends but kee it civil when we discuss politics.
>>
>>75534790
What's your point? Avoid woman at all costs? you mad virgin?
>>
>>75535190
>They became very focused on themselves

It's really terrible seeing someone go full sjew and watch them kill off everything about themselves that was interesting and replace it with vacant narcissism.

>because my friend had become so toxic, they had to make me out as the bad guy to feel better about their own self

this is partly true, but they also had to make you out as the bad guy because sjewism is basically a toolkit for getting people to turn against their friends, their families, and anyone who ever gave a shit about them. (naturally it borrows heavily here from (((feminism))), and (((feminism)))'s toolkit for turning every decent man a woman knows into a monster, the better to prime them for getting their souls raped out through their assholes by Chad)
>>
>>75535450
>dat filename
Nooooooooooooo
>>
File: ID7tVJP.jpg (42 KB, 424x213) Image search: [Google]
ID7tVJP.jpg
42 KB, 424x213
>>75535366
join some irc's then, make some friends
>>
>>75533264
A friend of mine who used to be a Christian converted to Islam.

JUST
>>
>>75533264
I've never even encountered an SJW in real life.
>>
>>75533264

Yes. FwB in college. She was not very political but made comments about black crime and how whites are unfairly targeted, etc. I was subtly redpilling her but then she started browsing tumblr. I graduated before her and moved away. Whenever I look at her FB, it is just typical SJW shit about there being 29393919939 genders, white privilege, Young Turks posts, Bernie, etc. She defriended a mutual friend of ours and that friend said that she was defriended her for posting some milquetoast conservative stuff. Would probably pour bleach down her vag if she knew my true opinions.
>>
>>75533264
Yeah, it was werid though. When I first met the guy in high school one of the first things he told me is he was racist and we laughed, then a year later he starts telling me he's trans and posted radical feminist cringe on facebook constantly. It's pretty sad, I don't know what happened to him he changed so dramatically, I had to move on ofcourse
>>
>>75535480

I said women are fucking disgusting because my point is that women are fucking disgusting.

Now go cry onto the shrivelled remains of your dismembered dick about how I said something mean about cunts you jewpilled tranny faggot.
>>
>>75533550
I respect your Post this very Single time, as you did the right thing.
Usually i would post loos or pajeet-memes.

THIS ONE FUCKING TIME
>>
>>75534673
At least my country isn't descended from convicts.
>>
I actually converted an SJW to the /pol/ side of thinking
>>
>>75533400
This

Had it happen and was fucking kekking when they were supprised my girl had my back
>>
>>75535600
>SJW shit about there being 29393919939 genders

I suspect this "29393919939 genders" shit is because women - maybe all of them since forever, maybe just modern jewpilled ones - hate being women, and are solipsistic enough to think that if they call themselves something else it'll change that they're women.
>>
I had SJW friends, but we drifted apart because I didn't like drinking and nightclubbing, and they didn't like Bible studies. If you're on good terms with people and you have nothing in common, you kind of have a mutual amicable parting from one another.
>>
Friend of mine was already involved in SJW circles. Last time I heard from her she started using her mother's last name and declared herself a lesbian after dying her hair.

I'd probably blame her mother for that. She's a fucking professor of sociology.
>>
File: scoopwhoop-gadar_1412759470.gif (2 MB, 320x213) Image search: [Google]
scoopwhoop-gadar_1412759470.gif
2 MB, 320x213
>>75535549
What about it? fgt
>>
File: tumblr_mq3ksoQt9v1sxdx2ko1_500.jpg (57 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mq3ksoQt9v1sxdx2ko1_500.jpg
57 KB, 500x375
>>75535646
Umm ok
I'm sorry women have hurt you to the point of being this mad and also gay? Lmao
>>
I have a friend who threatened to kick me out of her house for calling fibre-to-the-node "retarded". She's pretty unpleasant to be around, but we catch up now and again.
>>
>>75535702
How?
>>
File: 1444110436253.gif (4 MB, 580x331) Image search: [Google]
1444110436253.gif
4 MB, 580x331
>mfw I try to talk politics with family and friends
>they think I'm just trying to be edgy for a laugh
Y-yeah, a wall would never work guys
It's 2016
:c
>>
File: pepe.png (13 KB, 528x424) Image search: [Google]
pepe.png
13 KB, 528x424
>>75533264
I was a SJW then I became redpilled and my friends broke contact with me
>>
>>75535685
Lol, a minority of the states are descended from convicts, we also get a lot of white kiwis moving here to get away from coconut head maoris like yourself. Dog cunt.
>>
>>75535868

>get called out on being a faggot

>retreat further into being a faggot

the jewpill is strong in this one
>>
>>75533264
Yes, childhood friend became a fat feminazi as soon as she moved to Sydney and started attending UNSW.
She's made some attempts to contact me over the years, but I just ignore her.
>>
>>75533550
>she interrupted me saying that "gender and race are just social constructs".

Society is a biological construct.
>>
>>75533264
my ex mentally collapsed and went vegan and got one of those ugly bull nose rings and started being more active on tumblr and being more passive agressive on her (public) twitter after we broke up

wew lad
>>
>>75533264
Any little sister is full SJW retard mode. There's no helping her as she's always been this way (she's 35 now). Two kids, boy and a girl. She lets my nefew wear princess dresses and play with dolls. Her husbands an ok guy but all he does is play with Star Wars models... I hope he the little guy doesn't turn out to be a trap on /b/ ten years from now...
>>
Friend of mine is pretty much an Sjw but doesn't talk about trannies and hating white people.
>Commie
>No borders
>Muh refugees
>Muh mudslimes
>Thinks any violence against right wingers is justified
>Hates Australia
>Hates Australians
>Passionately hates the US, never shuts up about it
>Believes Islam is a religion of peace
>Every country is a US colony
>Romantises Sweden and wishes Australia was more like it
>*Uses iphone*
>*Buys mass produced clothes*
>*Buys food from supermarket*
>Capitalism is evil

Fuck I hate my friend, I honestly wish I could break the kikes nose
>>
>>75534886
you're one of us mate
>>
Sister in law is steadily going full vegan.
Got into a pretty big argument with her about fishing and how she thinks its cruel.
She simply wouldn't except my argument of "I don't care"
>>
>>75535951
Holy fuck you must be 12
>>
>>75536147
Your friend is right. Fuck the US. Social justice is as American as apple pie and fucking your cousin.
>>
>>75533264
My first live has become a vegan feminist. It's a shame really, she was a cute girl, albeit she was always semi-vegetarian. Now she looks old as fuck, like in her thirties despite being 24.
>>
I've never had any friends.
>>
>>75536147
You should give him a belting. Real mates can take a belting when that deserve it and then still get up and shake hands.
>>
>>75533264
Yes. Growing up in the Los Angeles punk scene. Most of them went left, naturally. And the ones that did were probably the lowest of the low. No work prospecks. No aspirations. No goalso. And so on. I shut them out quickly and now have a good life with a hot wife, driving BMWs and listening to black flag while I drive into the country club.
>>
>>75536206
I find that same "i don't care about your opinion or facts. I'm right you're wrong"mentality oozes out of most SJW I encounter
>>
>>75533264
Yes and yes.
An old friend I had known from 1st grade had problems at home and became anorexic, and she never really got over either. I'd had similar issues too, so for some time I was able to feel bad for her, but since I got over my problems and she didn't I grew tired of her neverending drama. We often hung out with our group of friends, but since she was only capable of talking about herself I just sat there, waiting for someone else to get tired of her monologue.

On top of not allowing any mention of anything weight-related or food-related in the group (she would always be super triggered and complain that she feels fat and will start starving herself again), she started picking only pro-feminism or pro-diversity stuff to watch together. For some reason she thought that I cared about diversity quotas in TV shows, so she would recommend me her favorite shows and I would just nod and feign interest.

Cut ties to her and a couple of other old friends around 1 year ago. It's sort of sad since I'd known her for such a long time, but it's such a weight off my shoulders so it was worth it.
>>
>>75536147
it never ceases to amaze me how people can actually be anti-borders.
>>
>>75536147
>doesn't talk about trannies and hating white people.

>Hates Australia
>Hates Australians
>Passionately hates the US, never shuts up about it

Since your friend is working really hard to avoid coming out and saying he/she hates white people, a good way to troll him/her is, next time he/she is saying how they hate australians/americans, respond with "right, because you hate white people" and then however they respond just keep repeating "Sure, because you hate white people" "Right, but that's bullshit, it's because you hate white people"

Tangentally - I really fucking hate all these people who have been jewpilled into hating the greatest civilization that has ever existed on earth and the people who struggled and strove to built it.

What I really hate most is all the hate is built on white people's supposed racism except that literally every fucking race on the face of the fucking earth is more racist than white people.
>>
>>75533935
It's not like in the Czech Republic where this type of thing is years behind, a lot of these people have gotten so bad now that they act like interfering communists. I've seen them gang up on people, totally exclude them and influence others to shun them irl because the offending person had said 'there is only two genders'. One white girl at my uni made a private blog post about being sexually assaulted by Muslims and the university expelled her. This stuff is two steps away from a struggle session.
>>
>>75536507

Look, the dindus on the other side of the border are worse off than our own people here on our side of the border, so if we really want to do good we have to stop trying to take care of our own people and let the dindus in to rape our country to death so that nobody has anything worth a single shit.

Makes perfect sense, see?
>>
>>75533264
I used to know this one chick that was,

I got her really pissed off about a prank me and my friend did at a McDonalds that invoved 50 hamburgers

She said "I hope you get a minimum wage job so you will know what suffering they are put through" and I havent heard from her since
>>
>>75533264
Currently watch a grill who used to be cool turn into a cat lady batshit feminist it's pretty amusing to be honest
>>
yes, gf.

she moved out of state with her family, then had no friends, so she spent all day on the internet (aka tumblr) or on skype with me. I stuck with her for another year and a half thinking i could redpill her still long distance. unfortunately she spent too much time with her sjw sister, extremely degenerate mom, and her sisters new rad-fem sjw friends, and not enough time with me. i was the one to break up with her.

probably dodged a bullet in the long run given how terrible her family is, but being single sucks.
>>
>>75536565
incredible time to be alive
>>
Pretty much everybody. The few who are redpilled are either from families who own businesses, or very poor kids.

Except that one girl who's a hardcore Christian, who went to Syria with her hardcore Christian boyfriend to fight some ISIS scum. Or that's what she said, anyway. She also reads a lot of anti-degeneracy books.

>>75533935
I don't unless someone is really obsessed by it. Probably because my based grandpa was a real commie from soviet countries. Based because he wasn't a pussy, even if I don't agree with his political affiliation.

But leftists do. I mean, they suddenly talk to me much less when they "discovered" that I support Trump and ditch feminism like a plague.
>>
>>75533935
I wouldn't, my friend is a borderline Sjw but I still stick around.
>>
File: 1444128804918.png (11 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1444128804918.png
11 KB, 400x400
>>75535108
>No such thing in Poland.

Have you ever seen the community of Newsweek PL? They are a textbook case of "I am ashamed of my roots, I want to leave this shithole and move over to progressive countries" cucks that mirror Berniebots of today.

Larger cities have social studies within available faculties and it is fairly easy to spot dyed monstrosities hanging around them. One such group even invited German Antifa on the eve of Independance day, leading to official celebrations being interrupted.

SJWs may not be as common here as they are within countries of Western Europe due to how hard it is to lead a life of a NEET in Poland, but they are here nonetheless.
>>
I spend a lot of time arguing with these people online.
A few of my friends have SJW tendencies, in that they are manipulated by their lies and tend to agree with them, not really activists or anything though.

It seems like they're everywhere online.
Are they really that common in real life, or are they just particularly vocal?

I've become extremely depressed several times because I've started to think they're generally representative of my generation, and these are the people I'm going to spend the rest of my life surrounded by.

>tfw even if they're not SJWs, they're still degenerates
>>
>>75533264
No but I would

Everyone around me shifts slowly to the right.

I'm apparently really good at it, or its a coincidence
>>
>>75533400
I had a very good friend a few years ago who had slight left wing leanings. He was the kinda guy that always hung out with his male friends but the second he got a girlfriend, he ignored all of them. He has become a full blown SJW now. Went to his wedding last year and while it was good to see him after 5 years, he barely spoke to me. Seemed weird because we were best friends at one point.
>>
>>75536147
"If i tell you there are some people controlling the banks among other powerful institutions institutions you will agree. If i tell you who these people are you will call me a racist"
>>
My gf is a feminist sjw and she's aware that i'm not at all.
Still believe it or not she claims that having a bf that disagrees with you on everything is way more exciting than dating a cuck that behaves like her carpet.
Also:she likes bondage and maledom. I'm pretty sure that most of feminists are like this.
>>
>>75536909
You think they are outnumbering us because most of them are around of our age (18-35).
Brainwashing started when you were a kid and it somehow worked on most of them. They truly believe in sweet concepts such as true equality, but because they don't want to be called racist, they have to accept it.

See how people are scared to be called "racist", which is just a word? It all started when you were a little kid. The West is plagued by this fear of being called "racist".
>>
File: marsz.jpg (549 KB, 2048x1362) Image search: [Google]
marsz.jpg
549 KB, 2048x1362
No because I live in Poland and people like this are minority that any sane person makes fun of.
Sucks that y'all must suffer the opposite situation, guess you should stick to your christian values instead of being a bunch of enlightened fedoras
>>
>>75536525
I don't think he actually hates white people, he even says it's racist and whites hating whites is stupid
>>
>>75537035
>Also:she likes bondage and maledom. I'm pretty sure that most of feminists are like this.
can confirm this is very common
>>
>>75533264
I don't make friends with people who are SJWs.

Friends of mine that become SJWs are given no special treatment when it comes to my views, they can either accept I think differently and still be friends or they can hate me and nothing or value was lost.
>>
>>75537150

Not exactly, see >>75536891

SJW disease isn't widespread in Poland, but it has its minor strongholds here and there.
>>
>>75533550
>I don't need this degeneracy in my life
>shits in street
>>
>>75537352
Polish visiting germanistan
Still you just cant be a sjw in small cities. They have to hide in Warsaw like Rats.
>>
>>75533965
Don't forget in future to call it "Hair of Colour" not "Coloured Hair" or else you're a racist.
>>
>>75537232
I never doubt it. No wonder why so called male feminists never get laid.
>>
>>75533264
Yes and yes.
>>
File: your mom.jpg (29 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
your mom.jpg
29 KB, 640x360
>>75537352
Newsweek are not SJW tier they're just spreading polish shame that we live in shitty country that is so not 2016 compared to glourious western world.
Nobody hear have heard of things like white/man privelege, reverse racism, "problematic", trans rights (not to mention that gays also don't have to much power), and other sjw hot issues.
Even the leftist TVN had enough when a typical feminist came to discuss abortion with a priest and the presenter had ended the debate earlier because of her
>>
I have a friend who got into a relationship with a SJW and she slowly turned him into one. He became rather insufferable, always going on about equality and talking down to me and my other normal friends for having different opinions or not going along with them to protest the latest injustice outside Parliament House. Then they eventually broke up because his girlfriend cheated on him with three other guys within a span of a month. The experience actually red pilled him and he fucking hates all SJW bullshit now. It's good to have my friend back :)
>>
File: 1463972917798.jpg (2 MB, 2048x1365) Image search: [Google]
1463972917798.jpg
2 MB, 2048x1365
>>75533935
i do a cost benefit analysis
>>
>>75535702

Explain your self, how'd ya do it?
>>
>>75536133
>aunt is an overbearing, pushy bitch
>kids wound so tight I'm genuinely worried they'll end up killing themselves
>their father is super intelligent and makes a lot of money designing microchips, and a really nice guy, but a complete beta and has no presence or control in the household
>youngest daughter has an eating disorder and depression
>middle son turns out gay and just as beta as the father, though also very intelligent
>eldest daughter is a socially inept "asexual"

Families need strong father figures
>>
>>75533264

I had some black friends that started becoming racist towards white people because they spend to much time on twitter and eat up the BLM propaganda broadcasted on out news-channels. They started to piss me off because they kept saying how I have the advantage over them in life just because I'm white. They just became really passive-aggressive and would always see themselves as victims despite many of them coming from richer households than me.
>>
>>75535947
>coconut
>maoris
Those are two different races anon, both retarded though.
>>
File: 1464007223709.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464007223709.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>75534480
truely greatest ally
>>
>>75533264
My sister is one. I also had a friend who was a full on feminist and I eventually stopped contacting her, in part because I got tired of her shit
>>
Well my wife became one. I kicked her out of my house, she tried to take everything, I spent $30,000 on legal bills defending myself. So that was fun.

My sister's one, she moved into a $2500 apartment in Brooklyn with her two kids even though she only makes about $30,000 because "she wanted them to grow up in a more diverse environment." Now she got evicted and she's mad at everyone who won't give her money. She blogs for Jezebel and other shit about breastfeeding rights and how hard it is for a woman to make a living. I don't call her.
>>
>>75538672

Lol you got cucked fagg
>>
>>75535685
No, your country is descended by Brits that failed to BTFO the natives.
>>
>>75533400
Yep. Played boardgames with some sjws. I started posting anti sjw stuff on kikebook and milo vids and they stopped going to games. Finally I can play boardgames again without everything being problematic.
>>
>>75533550
>tfw you cant shit in a designated shitting street with your gf
>>
>>75539084
Only because they were dumb enough to sell them muskets beforehand
>>
>>75533264

> Be me
> Used to go to collegu-desu
> Used to be an outspoken person
> Subject of feminism comes up
> I clearly make it clear that feminism is bullshit
> 98% of the class were SJW/Feminists

Do I really have to continue this story?
>>
File: 1464149739736.png (387 KB, 1000x600) Image search: [Google]
1464149739736.png
387 KB, 1000x600
>>75533264
Had a super liberal friend when I went to school for the first time (3 degrees) and I fought and played rugby with him, he was so fuckin left, came from Cali, we went to school in the south

>Me all day, ahahaha nigger jokes bla bla lba
>dude why would you say X Y or Z, that's so racist and generalizing
>This goes on for about 2 years, I like to intentionally goad him now
>He gets a job at Applebee's just on the outskirts of the hood
>Works there for a week, literally one week
>HOLY SHIT MAN I'M SO SORRY NIGGERS (actually said niggers) ARE THE WORST
>THEY DON'T TIP, THEY ARE LOUD, THEY WALK OUT, THEY ARE OBNOXIOUS, THEY ARE DIRTY, THEY GIVE YOU HE MOST PROBLEMS AND THEY DON'T EVEN COMPENSATE YOU FOR IT

a year later, JR year, he was flying rebel flags, now he lives on the coast of georgia as an engineer, hates spooks.

I also had a friend who was "multikulti good" and he really loved natives, I said ok dude, go get a job on a res, you'll see

>oh boy did he learn
>>
>>75533264

I'm a musician, so ALL of my friends were liberal SJW's in some form or another. I finally deleted my Facebook account because I was sick of reading delusional leftist bullshit every single day. And I didn't bother keeping in contact with any of those people, because fuck 'em.
>>
>>75535046
This. I didn't know anything about Aussies before this place and now I can spot them in their irl shitposting.
>>
>>75539394
Clearly that is the answer to sjw brainwashing, give them open invites to work in enriched areas
>>
>>75539504
How the fuck can you even tell the difference between a Bongladeshi person and an Aussie? They sound the same
>>
>>75539394
>oh boy did he learn

Please, do tell.
>>
File: Pepe Feels Bar Filter.jpg (92 KB, 1253x963) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Feels Bar Filter.jpg
92 KB, 1253x963
>>75533550
You're the same guy who had your girlfriend die in a fire right. Hope you get better luck man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk
>>
Oh I have some quality stories.
>First girlfriend in high-school, 9th-10th grade
>Started by asking me if it was okay if she dyed her hair, didn't see the harm in it so I said sure
>Got a pink pixie cut
>Asked me if it was cool if she started smoking pot
>Said that it was her life she could do what she wanted, but I didn't want to be a part of it.
>Hung out with some pretty shady people, got into some crazy stuff
>Antics include heroin, getting addicted to sniffing sharpies, etc
>Weirdest thing was cutting the head off of a dead fox and boiling the skin off because she wanted the skull
The icing on the cake is that she was a hardcore capitalist before hanging out with these people, then suddenly turned into a self-proclaimed communist. We're still friends on Facebook, and she has dropped out of college (not inherently a bad thing) but literally just does drugs all the time and is now into astrology/reiki/all that new age stuff. She used to say "nigger" and love 4chan type humor, but now says that stuff is problematic.
Tl;dr is that sjwism turned a sweet girl into a degenerate that saw racist jokes as the ultimate evil, but nothing wrong with getting addicted to sniffing sharpies. It's sad to see someone you used to date turn into that.
>>
>>75533710
We have enough of our problems though.
>>
>>75533264
Nah, they usually lost an argument and broke contact with me.

Such goddamn good pussy too...
>>
File: 1381102332217.jpg (25 KB, 345x243) Image search: [Google]
1381102332217.jpg
25 KB, 345x243
>>75539394
>>75539645

This guy I knew was a technical advisor for wildlife issues, he had worked with white people in the midwest, gets a job offer on the res (they are always hiring because of insane turnover)

>works there for a month
>realizes this tiny res away 2 hours from town is shit hole
>over half the population, kids included, addicted to hard drugs
>pedo shit in the open street
>really, really, really hate white people and not afraid to say it at any moment
>they make you work 4x as hard for half the pay to get their white man service pound of flesh
>lump all the really difficult work on him because he's the only competent one there
>he really got irritated when they'd build or bring in new houses for the chugs and they have the doors ripped off and windows tore out in the first week

Last like a year there, he now hates natives
>>
>>75539624
never-traveled outside his local county confirmed neckboard
>>
>>75533264

I argued with my close friend a few nights ago on a friday, I was drunk and didn't have an idea that he was so hostile to me being not so left leaning

I said that I didn't give half a fuck about people dying in Saudi Arabia or let's say Oman as much as I do about French people getting slaughtered in Paris and he was in shock

he's a no borders, i wouldn't fight for this country kind of guy, although I suspected it I was really disappointed in him
>>
>>75539885
Rich commentary coming from the nothinglands, nobody even knows who you are
>>
>>75533264
I had a befriended couple start leaning towards it. They were discussing limiting free speech, white privilege on the job market and islamophobia/racism against muslims.
I countered without revealing my true power level.
- Free speech is valuable for actually openly discussing things instead of "letting them rot and fester" below the surface, causing a greater chance of civil unrest. Making certain types of speech illegal doesnt remove them, just forces it underground.
- White privilege is only a thing insofar that nignog / muslim children are underprivileged in the parental guidance they get. It's a problem of their culture, not of ours. A native businessman wants people who are reliable, trustworthy, capable of teamwork and communicative. If the niglets are taught none of those things (or even to actively resist those things) they are just a lesser choice even if they finished high school with similar grades.
- Islamophobia and racism against muslims is a faulty definition. Phobias are irrational fears while the behaviour of muslims in general, especially as they become more dominant demographically, is something to fear if you hold liberalist (EU definition) views. Racism against muslims is also not a thing... since muslim is not an ethnicity but a set of ideas and a view of the world that inform behaviour. There can be racism against Arabs for instance, but that actually is nearly non-existent since most of the hatred towards them stems from behaviour and not their skin colour.

They struggled a bit but they couldn't find a coherent argument against this and granted me that I "have a point". Following that they moderated their views but they are still left-leaning but I like to think I saved them from going dogmatist leftist.
>>
File: 1456496654671.jpg (48 KB, 562x600) Image search: [Google]
1456496654671.jpg
48 KB, 562x600
>>75533320

Are you me?
>>
>>75533264
I got close to this woman throughout highschool and university who went from a cool tomboy to a fucking trans monstrosity with multi-coloured hair, and she kept on insisting that if I truly loved her it wouldn't matter that she now has a dick. I left the bitch.
>>
>>75533264
>breaking off contacts with someone because you disagree with their political view

Spotted the ideologue
>>
>>75533264
>not redpilling every one of your friends and leaving them because they become literal neo-nazis
>>
I broke things off with a friend of 7 years. I was even the best man at his wedding. Basically he started forcing a belief in the Rape Culture as part of our friendship. If I posted something on FB against Amy Schumer or modern Feminism he publicly said I was "tearing down women".

It sucks because he was an actor in LA and always used to give me great stories about how A-listers act on set. Too bad he decided his petty ideology was more important than our friendship.
>>
My brother talks like a sjw liberal hardly talk to him but he shuts up rather quick when you lay evidence on the line, motherfucker lives at home and hasn't had a job since 16 now is 23 and plays games all day.
>>
>>75540302

That's not the story with everyone. A lot of friends that are SJWs will start to disparage your character publicly if you disagree with them. It can only end one way.
>>
>>75535145
>Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin
why am i not surprised?
>>
Another story, since I have time.
>Be friends with the weird kid in high school
>The guy had no other friends really, he was quiet, awkward, heavy, etc
>We share the same interests (anime, video games) so we hang out, he's really a nice guy when you get to know him
>Be this guy's only real friend throughout highschool, introduce him into my friend group, take care of him like a brother
>My family takes good care of him, lets him stay at my house even if I wasn't home, offer to drive him places, etc
>His parents are divorced and his home life wasn't the best, the first time his mom came over she said she hated Republicans (surprise: my senpai is Republican and they just awkwardly laughed it off)
>Legit said to her son she would rather he be gay than a Republican, embarrassed him in front of us by saying things like "when are you going to come out anon?"
>After highschool we all do different things, most went to different colleges, this anon stayed home
>Started hanging with people who used to make fun of him
>He falls for a trans person (mtf)
>Starts being getting involved in kinky group sex, all downhill from there
>Now shares white privilege things on Facebook, hates my friend group, talks about doing acid all the time, goes by "they" instead of "he"

Literally sjws have poisoned two people in my life. I still hang out with the second anon because he was my first friend in highschool. I feel awful because he asked me before it all started to "pull him out of the rabbit hole before he goes too deep" and I just sat back and watched it happen. I was at college so I couldn't do much, but yeah. This ideology turned a good kid who had a tough life into a degenerate trans individual who blames their problems on the whites, or the patriarchy, or whatever. It made him a quitter.

What every person who has become an sjw have in common is that they are losers. Drug users with part time jobs at the most and no desire for education. They have stagnated and become quitters.
>>
File: 1461027203443.gif (469 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1461027203443.gif
469 KB, 500x281
>meet qt virgin recluse online several years ago
>she's pretty chill due to being an isolated neet
>meet up and start dating
>show her old /b/, she thinks its kinda funny
>tfw you think you think you've found the 1
>she starts browsing liberal news sites
>loves the oatmeal, tumblr, reddit etc
>starts watching big meme theory
>joins the reddit group on steam
>lectures me about slutshaming
>tells me to stop being so racist
>suddenly has a massive victim complex and anytime i argue with her about bluepilled shit she starts crying and saying im a horrible person
>literally muh feels arguments while claiming moral highground and unironically believing she's being logical
>break up
>tfw you know it could have been a great relationship if it wasn't for all this commie shit influencing her
>tfw you weren't redpilled enough
>>
File: Damnnnnnnnn.jpg (113 KB, 630x930) Image search: [Google]
Damnnnnnnnn.jpg
113 KB, 630x930
>>75540773
It's your own damn fault for not keeping her away , Anon
>>
>>75540381
Any good a-lister stories
>>
>>75533588
this
>>
>>75533264
Yep, and yep. She was being an asshole about it.
Also, at one other time:
Yep, and no, she was actually pretty calm and collected and neither of us were assholes about it.

Also do note that both were women with tattoos/piercings/warning hair
>>
>>75540293
>she kept on insisting that if I truly loved her it wouldn't matter that she now has a dick
DOES NOT COMPUTE
>>
>>75537764
This is the only way you can red pill the lost. They have to be royally fucked over.
>>
>>75540293
>>75541049

I am pretty she likes your ass, Anon
>>
>>75535555
Nice quads but that is gay as shit. I would rather be friendless.
>>
>>75535921
Try red pilling in a different subject. Trump and the wall bit isn't a great starting point in converting sjws
>>
>>75533264
I knew a life-long SJW who turned almost stormfag.
I used to hate her now I get along with her well.
>>
>>75533264

I got kicked out of my friend circles and one of my oldest and best friends doesnt speak to me anymore since last summer, because I told him that helping refugees is fine, but we cant simply open doors.

Literally got ostracised for voicing my moderate opinion. Im not even a conservative, im pretty rational about everything. All my SJW friends consider me "persona non grata".
>>
>>75540910
Nothing too crazy. Apparently there was a party that Joaquin Phoenix went to where he brought some drunk jailbait. He ended up getting way to wasted and everyone was giving him shit for not controlling this random bitch who was puking everywhere.

Tim Allen will refuse to work if he doesn't get Turkey Bacon.

The one story that I like the most is about Bruce Willis. My friend was smoking pot with some other extras on one of his movies and one of the extras knocked over one of the plants outside Bruce's trailer. Apparently Bruce came over and started yelling at them and then said "ehh just kidding give me a hit" and walked away.

My ex-friend's wife works for a fairly famous actress. She gets access to scripts like Jurassic World and shit, but she has to keep most of it under wraps because of a scary NDA
>>
>>75541308
Nice. I took an entertainment management class and we had a couple of venue managers come in. Michael Bolton is a raging cunt. One guy set up a nice dressing room and reception for him and Michael Bolton said that it was a nice broom closet now where is my room. Also Stills from Crosby, Stills, and Nash is a legendary asshole.

I ran into JK Simmons and he was pretty cool.
>>
>>75533320
Same, i mean if I trow a party people will show up, but I never get invited.

T-thanks pol
>>
>>75533672
Funny - Brunswick is the one place where I've actually been called out on my "privilege".

Still some very good people there though.
>>
I went to college from 2008-2012, which seems to be *just before* the SJWs spilled out from the internet and started investing real life. So while there were still plenty of marxists and libcucks in academia and in my classrooms, I never actually had to deal with blue-haired problem-glasses-wearing otherkin screaming at me for invading their safe spaces. I just had to deal with the less in-your-face marxism like social science professors telling me that race doesn't exist and shit like that.

That said, I know a fair amount of libcucks, but none that I would say are full-on SJW. And I constantly get into heated debates with my libcuck friends and bantz them to the point that they're fuming. I don't think I would ever wind up becoming friends with someone who turned out to be a full-on SJW because they're just unlikable people in general, even before you find out their political/social views.
>>
>>75539559
It really is. Not even just to SJWs, but to westernized people of any creed

>work with muslims
>friends with them
>we go to some indian in whitechapel that won an award
>they've never been to whitechapel before
>my grandad used to live around there and my dad is from bethnal green, which is just around the corner, so I'd been there quite a few times
>walk out the tube
>muslim friends jdrop their jaws
>"jesus christ"
>"it's like little fucking iran"
>"this place is a shit hole"
>"where are all the white people"
>>
>>75533264
Yes, my ex-gf. Tumblr, Twitter and all that shit, gender, race, stop white pride... She started to hate herself.

Today she is one of the most stupid people I have ever seen.
>>
>>75541511
I've worked with Peter Frampton before. He was the smartest guy in the room. We were in a technical hold and he just treated us tech guys to a private rendition of "The Girl from Ipanema". My friend also dates his son. Apparently they used to all do blow together on his tour bus.

It seems like that's where the split is. Once the fame gets to you, you either channel it by being on top of everything or devolving into degeneracy. The actress my friend's wife works for write articles about how "women need to have a larger role" and I know privately that it's only because she's not conventionally attractive and she's pissed she doesn't get more money.
>>
File: Sadpepe.png (179 KB, 600x511) Image search: [Google]
Sadpepe.png
179 KB, 600x511
>>75533264
I work with a Ledditor that wants Chelsea Clinton in the WH
the sad thing is, his views are far from DNC
>>
>>75536147
Anti borders is such a strange position to hold, the fuckers still lock their doors at night too.
>>
>>75541774
The one thing they left us with was that celebrities who are assholes get worse when their fame goes away.

I'm not surprised more attractive actors are paid more.

I have a friend who met GW Bush and Obama. Apparently Bush is just a fun guy to be with and Obama is a prick. I shook Dennis Hastert's hand before everyone learned he was a chomo. It's kind of disturbing to think about it. I also met Charlie Rangel who was nice, not that he isn't crooked.
>>
>>75536147
>doesn't talk about hating white people

Your friend implicitly talks about hating white people by being in favor of open borders and flooding the country with refugees.
>>
>>75542065
>I have a friend who met GW Bush and Obama. Apparently Bush is just a fun guy to be with and Obama is a prick

I absolutely believe this. I know educated mixed/black people who are just like obama. They all have massive chips on their shoulders and act like they're god's gift to man because they're some of the few niggers/mulattoes to have enough agency to do something. They CONSTANTLY see everything in terms of oppression from racist whitey. It's like how the feminists see everything in terms of patriarchy.
>>
>>75542540
My friend stole an elevator from then Senator Obama. For bonus oppression points my friend and his group was White. Mulattoes usually do have identity issues. I know one girl who acts Black and sassy, but votes GOP. I know a guy who gets a little triggered when I call him Black and he acts White as hell; funny thing is he's a Bernout.
>>
File: 1464038679812.jpg (123 KB, 569x800) Image search: [Google]
1464038679812.jpg
123 KB, 569x800
>>75533264

I have several SJW "friends" and acquaintances. As a general rule I try to accept all types of opinions and religions, because it would be hypocritical of me to only surround myself with people who agree with me, when I preach the importance of an open and truthful debate backed up by facts - not emotions.

Usually the SJW's aren't up for this, and they are the ones that escalate the debate to Ad Hominem and beyond. I usually let them talk just to make a fool of themselves.

Interestingly, more and more people seem to have taken up a more right wing ideology after the recent "migrant crisis".
>>
>>75542065
Obama has never acknowledged local police when he visits, he makes a beeline for the car.
>>
>>75543279
Oh shit. A friend of the family was a cop on stage during an Obama speech. My dad still gives him shit.
>>
>>75533264
>Have 4 friends I play CSGO with
>One of thems constantly a cunt to everyone yet somehow they stuck with him
>I call him a chink cunt after he has some autistic tantrum
>One of them actually calls me problematic

We dont really speak to those 2 anymore
>>
I had multiple liberal friends that became SJWs. I didnt break off with them, they cut me out because i tried to tell them how many people socialism and communism have killed in the 20th century (they brought up the topic, i try not to engage in political talk unless its solicited)
>>
My mate's exgf, disclaimer I thought he was going to marry her. I tried so hard and she just used that to expect more, like the most typical woman. Now she just baits me and calls me names and shit, she's just the worst person to be honest. What really ticks me is that she convinced my mate it was the other way around, they're not together but remained friends and he still takes her side.

>>75533523
No, we don't. Your mates are just faggots.

>>75533672
What the fuck? The 55 line always has an "alternative" person, the 19 is a bit snobbier but on a Saturday night...

>>75541631
I live around that area, I'm the ridiculously attractive hobo (i just dress that way because cold). Histrionic lesbians kissing for attention, transsexuals on 55, women with half their heads shaved and I'm always getting glared at.

Also, I meditate on the tram... That draws the freaks.

>>75533819
Cops are fine and I've only heard complaints about women cops, because they think they deserve shit.

Cops are cool, just do what they say.

And yeah, never use your name unless your comment is bulletproof.

>>75534271
Made my mate more cucked. He sees redpilled as making someone bad with women, so he falls for the association bias. He's also an atheist because he thinks it makes him smarter.

An intelligent theist is miles ahead of an average atheist.

>>75534377
This.

>>75537764
Reminder that many feminists see nothing morally wrong with cheating, it's THEIR vagina. Be careful.

>>75537280
Strong view.
>>
>>75544234
So what caused the break up?
>>
>>75533264
Yes, my longtime friend slowly became a very stereotypical male SJW. Fat, balding, neckbearded. Hates sexism in videogames, white males (and he is a white male), refuses to see a lot of media because they show a woman in "a bad light."

I could go on.. Haven't broken contact per se, but I haven't seen him in months.
>>
>>75533264
I break off contact with anyone who isn't redpilled and shows anti-intellectual tendencies when I have a discussion about it with them.
>>
>>75544956
She's a needy bitch only capable of take with no give, which is my problem with her too. He's an emotionally distant, tactless half baked bad boy for girls that just can't go the full distance to meth smoking sadists. Teaching him virtue is a life challenge of mine.

Also, when he gets comfortable with someone, he tests them by acting progressively worse. He doesn't even realise it. She thinks she's a tough chick, so she acted progressively more of a hard ass in response expecting him to back down. It culminated with him basically saying he wants to sleep with other people.

It's a great case study for everything you could do wrong in a relationship, we could talk all night and you'd end up confident you'll marry the girl you're currently with.
>>
>friend starts dating our valedictorian from high school
>she went to Yale at the time
>turns out she is the biggest liberal bitch you could ever meet
>full indoctrination after spending 4 years at liberal sjw breeding grounds, aka Yale campus
>he constantly brings her around me and our friend group despite the fact she obviously hates us and he's oblivious to it
>hosted a party this weekend and felt obligated to invite them
>by just being myself I inadvertently trigger her constantly, just saying random jokes about how someone is a faggot
>she is visibly upset at my comments but won't say anything
>time goes on and someone brings up something about another kid who went to our high school
>I can't remember who this kid is so my friends are describing him to me
>they seem hesitant to describe this kid for some reason, then the light bulb goes off in my head
>Oh! You mean the retard?! Yes I remember him
>audible gasp from the sjw
>friends confirm I'm right, obviously did not want to say he was retarded even though it is factually correct and not necessarily insensitive
>sjw is clearly having an internal struggle at this point, she is on the verge of taking her bf and storming out
>some more time passes and we all go outside
>I tell her about how some people at the party plan on burning a bra in the big fire we are going to have
>she seems excited and confused at the same time, bringing up how feminists back in the day used to burn their bras in rebellion to mysognists
>I explain how this is in no way similar to that, and we are just doing it to watch some drunk woman stupidly volunteer her bra to be burned for attention
>she has finally snapped, she looks over at her bf and doesn't say a word to me
>I go and greet some newcomers to the party
>come back to my circle of friends and sjw makes up some bs about how she has to go home but her bf is going to come back after driving her (cuck)
>>
>>75545926
Sounds like an interestingly bad relationship, like first one to be the other's bitch loses, and the one who started that lost.
>>
Yes and yes
>>
>>75533264
One of my best friends since we were 10 was a bit of a feminist in HS. Went off to college and became full-blown feminist. She posted some bullshit about the wage gap a few years ago, I pointed out that women don't actually get paid 77% of what men earn for doing the same job. She kept insisting that they do and then unfriended me.

10 years friendship gone because she was brainwashed by feminist retards
>>
>>75533935
If they have any dignity, yes, unfortunately. It's the price you pay for not associating with degenerates, but I sort of understand your reaction.
>>
File: soc alt 1.jpg (194 KB, 1296x864) Image search: [Google]
soc alt 1.jpg
194 KB, 1296x864
>>75533264
Ok, i'll bite

I once wanted to fuck a twink

Twink turned into a "genderfluid trans marxist" within 5 weeks of meeting this slag.

im no longer friends with twink, and have no inclination to fuck communist scum.
>>
File: Planetes_v02_168_169.jpg (156 KB, 1456x1086) Image search: [Google]
Planetes_v02_168_169.jpg
156 KB, 1456x1086
>>75539772
that happened to me too, almost exactly. Don't know about the fox but because I cut off contact but wouldn't put it past her.

She tries to message me from time to time because I'm doing fairly well for myself.

Most women don't have their own sense of self at all do they?
>>
>>75533743
>tbqh having friends taking /pol/ seriously is just as bad as them turning SJW as they won't shut the fuck up about everything being some conspiracy, just by jews instead of the patriarchy

That's the /pol/ stereotype, not reality. You'd know if you had friends.
>>
>>75546486
They're both people who greatly overestimate their wisdom and greatly underestimate my observations.

It's not about being a bitch or not, what both of them just couldn't grasp was that pursuing mutuality would have fixed their relationship entirely. She's just not capable of making an effort or showing tolerance, she's too afraid to be a "bitch" or losing empowerment or whatever, she's also too deceptive to solve the testing thing: she just needed to address it and point out what he's doing. He stops immediately after that. He just completely lacks any self awareness or forethought, I've actually brought it up and he just yelled back a meme from his high school.

Everything about her drips with dishonesty, it makes her very difficult to deal with. How she called me a "nice guy" (with THAT connotation) to her mum, how she called me a cuck, how she's always baiting me into a political discussion and then is like "oh I'd never want to talk about that" after the fact. Best comparison is how Hitler described debating Jews (you think I'm kidding?). I've brought it up with my mate, he's actually convinced she's even more honest than I am... Yeah, even after they've broken up.

I'm actually scared they'll get back together, he alluded to as much. He's the kind of guy I'm stuck with for life, not that I actually mind because I've understood his issues long ago. He has no idea how well I know him. I just don't want her to be the kind of girl I'm stuck with.

>>75547155
Yeah, of all the problems I've had with any women, that one guy who wanted to test my bicuriosity was the worst.

Watch a few Milo videos and ask if you'd want to date that. No. Thank. You.

I'd rather my mate's ex, I admit the thought is so ludicrous and masochistic it has a sort of "burn the world, give me chaos" appeal.
>>
>>75534033
>relationship didn't work because he was heroin addict
>unironically stayed in a relationship with a fucking SJW heroin addict
>the heroin was the reason why it didn't work

Just please don't procreate.
>>
>>75547155
A twink means an effeminate gay male
>>
>>75533264

Yes, my gf, and no I brutally redpilled her.

To not sound as a professional redpilling guy, she wasn't full blown SJW, but she was tending to become one. I decided to act before it was too late, and thank God it worked.
>>
>>75535145
>Muslim here. Bangladeshi origin.
>United Caliphates flag

But of coursh.
>>
>>75536565
>One white girl at my uni made a private blog post about being sexually assaulted by Muslims and the university expelled her.

Wait what?

>This stuff is two steps away from a struggle session.

UK is in year 1982 already. 1984 soon.
>>
>>75533264
I don't have any SJW because my enviorement is kind of punishing towards them.

I've met "moderate" commies and liberals but they wouldn't push their ideals onto anyone. You could debate with them and they'd discuss their ideas without calling you a racist or a bigot.

I even got a friend to go from "lol dude wtf Donald Trump is racys" to "Oh, I guess I could vote for him then".

Still, all my commie friends got stuck in manchildreness and all they do is live with their parents, play vydia, watch movies from time to time and get wasted every weekend so naturally I ended up not hanging up with them anymore.
>>
>>75533400
I lost half my friends by simply questioning their sjw ideology. I never once exposed my power level, rather I suggested we consider though of those ravaged right-wingers. This led to a schism of theatrical proportions. Honestly, the whole thing be quite surreal. The worst part was the lose of a lot of qt tumblrenas. But, at the end of the day--fuck em.
>>
>>75533264
There was a girl i knew for a while. She had a bf, but it was obvious she liked my looks and stuff.
She's a Hardcore leftist and Refugee Welcome bitch, but i'd fuck her anyways.

Until one Day where i explained that (international) Socialism ist the same thing as NatSoc only in big.
She seemed interested in my opinion, but said afterwards she won't research this stuff. Maybe because everyone she knows is a cancer leftie.

Anyways i always drove to work with her by train. But this Day she ignored me and so did i, everytime i see her now.
When she looks at mei'm not sure if she regrets her decision, or if she's afraid now.
>>
>>75539772
>Weirdest thing was cutting the head off of a dead fox and boiling the skin off because she wanted the skull

No, nigga, that's definitely not weirder than shooting heroin.
>>
>>75534439
>Not prepping the bull

Smh, white people are the most racist shitlords in the history of the world.
>>
They'll break off contact with you first if you exhibit any critical thinking skills. I had a friend that pulled the "you can't question science" thing, so I asked him why he supported transsexuals when they were still classified as mentally ill and haven't heard from him since.
>>
>>75533264
My mother is one. Still trying to red(rather rose)pill her. Slowly but steadily
>>
No. In fact I've redpilled several good friends who happened to be redditors and not take to my casual racism, sexism, and Holocaust denial very well, to start.
>>
>>75534439
This gave me a boner and I'm not even ashamed
>>
>>75533550
Why are these India memes still happening?
People stopped telling Greeks to pay denbts months ago
>>
>>75533264

Motherfucker I live in goddamn San Francisco. I have seen more SJWs on a day to day basis then you will in your entire life. I've heard them tell people who grew up poorer then dirt they can't say nigga because they're white. I've watched as they mock and declare every other non-liberal candidate atrocious.

I had to tell my Jewish friend, because he was always super into World War 2, that he was lying to himself if he said Hitler wasn't the literal perfect President for Germany at the time.

I had to explain to someone why cultural appropriation didn't exist.

See, when you hang around SJWs so much, it's no longer 'subtly' redpilling. It's active aggression.

>"Hiroshima wasn't necessary"
>"Check your fucking privilege"
>"Do you really agree with Trump, anon?"

It's a hellpit to navigate. I have a close set of friends who I can chat politics with (even if they disagree, they won't disavow me and cut contact), and an outer circle of friends, then another circle of people I'd rather not talk to, then ANOTHER circle of people to avoid.

I fucking love San Francisco.
>>
Use to have this female friend who would make me racist /sexist jokes with me and laugh at sjw bs.
Then her older sister moved back in with her after graduating from some liberal arts college and slowly brain washed her.
It got so bad to a point where I cut off contact with her.
Spoke to her recently, she ended up marrying a conservative rancher and says the sjw thing was a bad phase
>>
>>75533264
There is no such thing as sjws here.

But I have heard that several of my old high school friends went full-pro-rapefuges-commieshit after attending at non STEM universities. Luckily I never saw or met them after high school.

I also witnessed the inverse process: die hard leftist high school "intellectuals" (with baggy pants, rastas and weed enthusiasm, etc...) actually turning into full blown neo nazis. Mainly due to them finally coming to terms with reality, after having to attend university or work in a large city infested by rapefuges. Having to actually live and deal with niggers and other subhumans is the best medicine against multiculturalism.
>>
>>75533588
faggot
>>
I have a friend with some sjw leanings and for the most part she was tolerable for quite some time. I'll talk to her about a lot of things and she's been a good friend when it comes to situational advice and emotional availability and was there for me during some pretty dark times in my life. With all that said I also feel like if she's somebody who you can't tell shyt. She is corrective like a mother. There have been so many times when she has tried to shame me or correct me for choice A . I was left with the feeling that if I would have went for Choice B that the same thing would have happened. She has to be right and correct. The most perfect example I can think of offhand was we were discussing the butt hurt over the new Ghostbusters movie and she told me that she had not seen the old one before.. I told her it was alright and she typed in that there's no way it could be as cool as the new movie because the new movie has a hearse for the Ghostbusters car. I told her the old movie did as well and she told me that she was pretty sure I was wrong just moments after telling me she's never seen. I show her the picture of the car and she said oh that's not as cool .
>>
>>75533935
Leftists have a fetish for authenticity. Once they go full SJW, everything in their lives must be ordered politically, or else they'll get accused of being 'inauthentic'.

I've known lefties who wouldn't use Saran Wrap because Dow Chemical started the Vietnam War or some shit.
>>
>>75533264

>Be me in engineering student group(non-profit organization to organize shit and sell books that we print ourselves)
>all men, no cunts
>Always make fun of each other and spout racist/homophobic shit
>biocunt arrives
>Says it's bad
>defends gender spectrum bullshit, pro-multiculturalism and shit
>they start agreeing with her
>Other guys drool over her even tho she's ugly as fuck(engineering)
>fast forward 6 months, starts changing everything with the help of betas
>I am the last one still spouting the most racist and homophobic shit
>Finally they vote 60% to impose punishments for racism/homophobia
>No more fun allowed, only work
>go from fun group to work group

Fucking cunts
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.