[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarianism VS. Fascism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
File: tread2two.jpg (41 KB, 350x176) Image search: [Google]
tread2two.jpg
41 KB, 350x176
So for a while I've believed myself to be more libertarian in my views. But recently I'm starting to realize that shits not going to work your way unless you force out the other guys and kill the problem.

So my question for you /pol/, libertarian? Or fascist?
>>
How about neither and instead go with trump-led conservatism?
>>
>>75532456
Go away reggit
>>
>>75532456
t. A classical libertarian
>>
>>75531859

100% white society? Libertarian.

Any other demographic makeup? Fascist.
>>
>>75532456
Sounds good. Eat shit cucks
>>
>>75532482
>reddit maymay

Back to 9gag
>>
>>75531859
the least free countries in the world (north korea, china, russia etc.) have the lowest standard of living, whereas the most free (switzerland, hong kong, finland etc.) have the highest standard of living
>>
>>75532550
>offended at getting called reddit
Classic reddit
>>
Libertarianism is a broad term. I don't see why a mostly free country with just a few laws shouldn't be able to enforce those with an iron fist.
>>
>>75532649
Reddit, you can't fool anyone calling others reddit.

>implying I was offended
>>
>>75532629

>Switzerland
>free

You can't even have the kind of windows you want on your house without begging daddy government for permission, you massive autist.

>Hong Kong
>free

Not even gonna dignify this with a response.
>>
>>75531859
Why not both? Why not just manipulate the free market into doing some good like encouraging companies to use surplus natural resources and allowing the ones that are running out (not just quantity but the quality sacrificed to keep up with the demand of a limited resource) the consumer demands to repopulate/grow back to ensure quality and to continue to be able to supply the consumers demands? All while you defend your marinara plants with your uncle husband and you semi auto rocket launcher?
>>
>>75532713
check out page 20:

http://object.cato.org/sites/cato.org/files/human-freedom-index-files/human-freedom-index-2015.pdf
>>
>>75531859
Libertarianism would inevitably lead to recession. You need government regulation to correct market distortions, systematic inefficiencies and natural monopolies. You also need the gov as an insulator against sudden market shocks and to act as a lender of last resort. Under a libertarian president the 2008 sub-prime mortgage crisis could very well have led to total market collapse.
>>
>>75532677
I think the Libertarian party will be a serious up-and-comming party in the future. All the party really needs is someone who will express all the right opinions on issues and the wildfire will spread from there.
>>
>>75533080
Under a libertarian president the mortgage crisis wouldn't have happened.
>>
>>75533183
Why, would the President have stopped Lehhman Brothers and financial service firms buying up toxic assets like subprime mortgages? Because that would have involved DUN DUN DUNNN more regulations.
>>
Liberty is the ideal

Fascism the vehicle

Waaargh is the compromise
>>
>>75532528
Agree with this as long as we all agree that jews don't count as white.
>>
>>75533405
The answer is simple really. Internal controls.
>>
>>75534195
>Internal controls
That's the ideal. Unfortunately we live in reality.
>>
File: 1430490783081.jpg (292 KB, 1167x903) Image search: [Google]
1430490783081.jpg
292 KB, 1167x903
Yesterday I found a Bernie sticker paired with the "don't tread on me" sticker.
>>
>>75534272
That's a nervous doggo.
>>
File: 1434504794579.jpg (57 KB, 650x650) Image search: [Google]
1434504794579.jpg
57 KB, 650x650
>>75534343
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.